PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: PURE JDM AKA WHITE MAN FRESH AKA EMINEM AKA DEAD WALLABY

Sammich
03-24-2009, 08:16 AM
YOUR LIFE IS SHORT WHEN A SLITHERY CREATURE IS HUNGRY

JUST SAYIN

http://www.franksemails.com/pics/anyone-for-rock-climbing.jpg

PS HOW U FELL IN THAT WATER? COULDNT MAKE THE LEAP?

Sammich
03-24-2009, 08:18 AM
The mystery has thickened over a dead wallaby found beside the road to the airport on the remote windswept Scottish island of Islay.

How the female wallaby got there has intrigued the 3400 people who live on the island as the only wildlife normally there stems from the famous whisky distilleries that dot the island.

"It could be an omen before [last night's] second rugby Test against the Wallabies," suggested Islay airport manager Andrew Lindsay, who found the wallaby early on June 8.

"We're famous for our whisky on Islay. A few Aussies have got plastered here over the years, but not wallabies."

Islay is the southernmost island of the Inner Hebrides off the west coast of Scotland, about two hours by ferry from the mainland.

Mr Lindsay called police, who photographed the wallaby before burying it.

At first locals put it down to a prank by someone who ran over a wallaby on the mainland and dumped the carcass when they got to Islay by ferry.

But there is a growing belief that a wallaby could have done a bit of island hopping to reach Islay, with the widest gap a five-kilometre swim across the treacherous Sound of Jura.

Local fishermen say strong currents could have swept the plucky little wallaby south as far as Islay before it came a cropper following a one-sided bout with a car at night.

The nearest wildlife park that has wallabies is at Inveraray at Argyll, 80 kilometres away on the mainland - but they aren't missing any.

There is a large colony at a park in Loch Lomond and over the years many wallabies have escaped parks to make a life in the rugged highlands.

Locals also suggest the wallaby could have dropped from the skies as a passing Qantas plane went overhead.

That theory could be due more to the excellent Laphroaig and Bowmore whiskies.

But local newspaper editor Brian Palmer said two local folk had reported seeing a creature they didn't recognise with a long tail hopping about in the hills in the past two months. They knew it wasn't a sheep as they don't tend to hop an awful lot.

The paper's proprietors are thinking of offering a reward for anyone who can solve the mystery.

The mystery has since been reported as far afield as India, Pakistan, Hilton Head Island and Canada.

DUBSf22c
03-24-2009, 08:22 AM
this def makes me hungry

Sammich
03-24-2009, 08:23 AM
someone should read the story...its quit interesting :ninja:

PURP
03-24-2009, 08:25 AM
kill that damn wallaby... tried to eat the fragile egg shell atldm ryda... swallow his big ass whole....no homo

Sammich
03-24-2009, 08:26 AM
kill that damn wallaby... tried to eat the fragile egg shell atldm ryda... swallow his big ass whole....no homo

reps:lmfao: :lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
03-24-2009, 08:27 AM
:lmfao: WTF! bwhahahaha thats awesome! lol :2up: i hate you so hard you bisquick pancake makin, banana chompin, monkey mud grappler! :lmfao:

ps: THATS A GAWD DAM SNAKE N A HALF! WTF!?!?!?!?!? BISH IS LIKE PHUCKIN 30 FEET LONG! EATIN WALLABY'S N CHIT!

Sammich
03-24-2009, 08:29 AM
:lmfao: WTF! bwhahahaha thats awesome! lol :2up: i hate you so hard you bisquick pancake makin, banana chompin, monkey mud grappler! :lmfao:

ps: THATS A GAWD DAM SNAKE N A HALF! WTF!?!?!?!?!? BISH IS LIKE PHUCKIN 30 FEET LONG! EATIN WALLABY'S N CHIT!

we make sure ur kind dont come back:ninja:

http://deography.com/images/mam_mimosarocks_dead_wallaby2.jpg

PURP
03-24-2009, 08:32 AM
hahahaha...OMGAWD...epic

Sammich
03-24-2009, 08:36 AM
wii make sure he dont comeback like frisbees...he's dead in teh water like steve irwin w/ a barb in his chest

PURP
03-24-2009, 08:37 AM
wii make sure he dont comeback like frisbees...he's dead in teh water like steve irwin w/ a barb in his chest

hahaha.. that's wrong ...lol

Sammich
03-24-2009, 08:38 AM
hahaha.. that's wrong ...lol

i know..but he's been dead long enough and bindy (if thats how u spell her name) is doing the same thing her dad is..so she's fine w/ his death...

so fuk a wild hoppin animal:lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
03-24-2009, 08:38 AM
tr00f that was wrong. but that picture of me in the sand... shiii i ain't ded... i was sunbathin... ya know gettin my tan on... wallaby's gotta stay fly.

Sammich
03-24-2009, 08:42 AM
look like u was sand bathin...that sand is halfway up your body...and i dont see no handprints putting taht sand over your hairy body...exprain white man lol

Sammich
03-24-2009, 08:47 AM
at first he was like

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/photos/2008/11/06/ot-081106-wallaby-top.jpg

then he was like

http://www.fnqwildliferescue.org.au/images/InjuredWallaby.jpg

mocha latte cupcake
03-24-2009, 08:52 AM
~wallaby cruelty is not a laughing matter~

however, i will laugh this once... :lmfao:

:ninja: no more.

Sammich