PDA

View Full Version : Outdoors Gun range that allows full-auto rifles?

SiRed94
03-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows of a gun range in or around the Atlanta area that allows rapid fire in their range? Need a range where I can shoot full-auto rifles, not just a pistol range. Thanks.

GLulic
03-23-2009, 01:51 PM
deep in the woods?lol

T.C.
03-23-2009, 01:53 PM
Last I heard there was an outdoor range in between Maysville and Jefferson that allowed full-auto.

nismo_92
03-23-2009, 01:55 PM
x2:lmfao:
deep in the woods?lol

SiRed94
03-23-2009, 01:56 PM
deep in the woods?lol

That's what I've been doing. Just getting tired of driving 2 hours.

RandomGuy
03-23-2009, 01:59 PM
at bullseye you can rent a full auto FN p90 if i'm not mistaken, which uses a rifle cartridge, 5.7x28mm

its in lawrenceville

its indoor

I hope its legit, because FA fire sparks curiosity at firing ranges.

SpeedMonkey
03-23-2009, 02:01 PM
i really think they shouldn't facilitate the use of serious weapons to you caucasian people, you've lost your ways.. no longer using them on the n1ggaz and wetbacks, pretty much using it on yourselves.. and the people you work with, why in the FUCK would you need a place to practice? ...

makes no sense, thank god we have a black president.

RandomGuy
03-23-2009, 02:04 PM
i really think they shouldn't facilitate the use of serious weapons to you caucasian people, you've lost your ways.. no longer using them on the n1ggaz and wetbacks, pretty much using it on yourselves.. and the people you work with, why in the FUCK would you need a place to practice? ...

makes no sense, thank god we have a black president.is it really you? alpha male mexican or is it your mini mexican apprentice, alex

if so, wasapp

SiRed94
03-23-2009, 02:06 PM

LOL AWESOME

SpeedMonkey
03-23-2009, 02:07 PM
is it really you? alpha male mexican or is it your mini mexican apprentice, alex

if so, wasapp

***** its ME...

alex can only mimic this humor.

Blitanicle99
03-23-2009, 04:17 PM
Resaca shooting range in resaca ga has no range master. its an outdoor range. Its kind like bring whatever you have. its 100 yards into a dirt mound. ive shot full auto AR15 out there without problems.

FasTech
03-23-2009, 04:19 PM
We do that in our backyards down here...Haha

I love living in the country. But yet I'm like 20 miles from cities so its all good.

VTECking
03-24-2009, 09:40 PM
at bullseye you can rent a full auto FN p90 if i'm not mistaken, which uses a rifle cartridge, 5.7x28mm
Expensive ammo though, espically bacause ur gonna have to buy at least 100-200 rounds to have any fun with it if your gonna want to fire it in full-auto.

preferredduck
03-24-2009, 11:54 PM
the firing range in athens also lets you do the same, give them a call if needed, but thats abt an hour from atlanta.

ka24boost
04-04-2009, 03:18 PM
bull eye

Frög
04-05-2009, 08:04 AM

FUCK YOU

Truegiant
04-07-2009, 12:24 AM
FUCK YOU

x2

BanginJimmy
04-07-2009, 01:40 PM
thread jack

I am thinking of getting a long rifle at the end of the summer, then using the winter to get some modifications done for longer range.

Anyone know where I can find an 800+ yard range?

redrumracer
04-07-2009, 02:34 PM
thread jack

I am thinking of getting a long rifle at the end of the summer, then using the winter to get some modifications done for longer range.

Anyone know where I can find an 800+ yard range?
I would ask if you think your actually good enough to shoot that far but then that's obviously what the practice at the range is for. Why not join the Marines and become a sniper, or a "contract" sniper.

Truegiant
04-07-2009, 02:38 PM
I hope you are prepared to spend alot of time at the range to get that distance. Depending on the caliber your looking to shoot, your looking at 28+ inches of elevation drop and dont even get me started on project wind shift at those distances. Good luck to you with that project. Its an accomplishment to see targets drop at that distance but takes alot of discipline. anywhoo.. Plan on finding someone that has some land to let you shoot on. I think there is a private range in dawsonville that has a range that long, but its like $1k for the first year of shooting.

BanginJimmy
04-07-2009, 02:39 PM
Already did the Marine thing, and I couldnt make it through the physical part of the sniper school.

With an M-16 and iron sites I could hit a man sized target from 500 yards with 8 of 10 shots consistently. With a long rifle, a scope, better ammo I can bring it under control and shrink the groups to something respectable.

Danny
04-07-2009, 04:10 PM
Already did the Marine thing, and I couldnt make it through the physical part of the sniper school.

With an M-16 and iron sites I could hit a man sized target from 500 yards with 8 of 10 shots consistently. With a long rifle, a scope, better ammo I can bring it under control and shrink the groups to something respectable.

I have always wondered what do they consider a hit? Is it anywhere on the body (hand, foot, knee, etc) or is it vital zones only?

500 yards with iron sites sounds respectable to me.

BanginJimmy
04-07-2009, 06:37 PM
It is a waist up target and anywhere in the black is considered a hit. Its really not an easy shot as the front site of an m-16 completely covers the target at that range. You could aim 1/4 of a target off and never know it.

Danny
04-07-2009, 09:03 PM
It is a waist up target and anywhere in the black is considered a hit. Its really not an easy shot as the front site of an m-16 completely covers the target at that range. You could aim 1/4 of a target off and never know it.

i know its not an easy shot. thats why i said it was a respectable shot :D

Thats very interesting, thanks for the info.

BanginJimmy
04-07-2009, 09:21 PM
I'm here to help

ttman
04-30-2009, 12:15 PM
best bet is to find the ranges dat allow rentals of FA guns. 2 I can think of is Bullseye Lawrenceville & Firing Lane in Athens.

DaX
04-30-2009, 12:40 PM
I've seen folks shooting full auto at American Classic Marksman in Norcross. One of the guys that works there has a full auto M11. I would call and double check, but if you have a copy of your Form 1/4/5/etc with you, it should not be an issue.

As someone else already stated, The Firing Lane in Athens is full auto friendly.

ttman
04-30-2009, 01:15 PM
yes I remember some1 letting it loose w/an uzi there
I've seen folks shooting full auto at American Classic Marksman in Norcross.