PDA

View Full Version : Places Primal

4dmin
03-23-2009, 12:30 PM
Check it out sometime. Very cool place. Majority white. Good music, hot chicks.

Greddypacked
03-23-2009, 01:11 PM
Ya its a cool club. Got VIP there the first time i went, and shit me and my boys probably hit on 10 girls each just in the VIP lol. Get there early b4 11:30, and they usually have a free pass you can get of the web to get in free. Beers cost 4-5$ though, but the club is upper attire and def. got the hotties in there. The club is huge, you walk in and it's a lounge area, w/ a bar at the end. Then you can walk down this hallway to a cool Bar w/ huge TV's all around and some cool lighting. They also have a upstairs w/ a bar, and a outside patio overlooking Atlanta, and a nice view of the city while you get tipsy, and mack on girls. The outside area is tight, they have waterfalls and even a fireplace and it's pretty tight to chill out there and smoke a cigarette. There is also a huge Dancefloor downstairs, and usually MTV's DJ skribble? (not sure on his name, the dude that did all the MTV springbreaks) is down there w/ some mad mixes. I recommend bringing 70-100$ to spend at this club w/ out being like low on money w/ no brewski.

KevinT707
03-24-2009, 10:29 PM
I've been twice on a Friday. Mostly Asians with a few black and white too. Yall must've have gone on a Sat night then because I didn't see any white people and it wasn't too packed but none the less a very nice place!

Oh yeah, & drinks are a ripoff here too, mixed drink cost $12 for a small plastic cup!

Killer
03-25-2009, 09:01 AM
never been to primal... heard good things....

but damn 12 bucks a drink??

KevinT707
03-25-2009, 10:20 AM
never been to primal... heard good things....

but damn 12 bucks a drink??
Yessir, $12 a drink!!

They don't do pat-downs at the door either; next time I'll just bring my own bottle of vodka in my left pocket & cranberry in my right pocket :goodjob:

Greddypacked
03-25-2009, 12:57 PM
Ya Saturday night, majority of white i would say, but the club has a good mix of people not just all white, black, asian, or indian.... it's a good mix. I bought a redbull and vodka there for 10$, and yes this club is upper attire so drinks will cost more.

iEvo
03-25-2009, 09:03 PM
yea iv been twice. both times v.i.p. but the club is sick either way. it gets a little packed but other then that its a badass place

Julio
04-12-2009, 11:13 AM
v.i.p there sucks - nothing to brag about -- lol.. Anyone can get in for free b4 1130..
Is a cool place... but is is not a good place to be drunk or tipsy at.. to many stairs/steps and fucked up floors. You can break your ass easy... Is just the next thing here in Atlanta until the next new thing comes out.. Saturday nights is def packed. All races...

But I dont know why they are so expensive .. drinks and entry ... to get in is $20 I believe..

Julio
04-12-2009, 11:19 AM
oh, btw- I went last night... it was def Packed.. But I was scared to even get tipsy in there.... due to the floors..
All races.. Outside spot was latin music, The lounge area in the front right was Older crowd with older music , front lounge to the left was same mix as main floor playing hip hop...
Up stairs were Asians and indians playing techno..

That place is a fucking Maze and yes, tits and ass everywhere...

Sibious
04-14-2009, 09:27 AM
Yes a cool place and classy people with a classy look. It is expesive. Left a little early and the cheetah is one block down the street so you don't have to worry about driving or anything. Good night all around.

ShooterMcGavin
04-17-2009, 02:11 PM
racise! lol

Tasuki_Civic
05-10-2009, 03:19 PM

depends on the night .....

Maverick
05-11-2009, 11:02 AM
yea its nice, the only thing i dont like is that they dont let people break there. i almost got kicked out a couple times.

PawnShopCEO
05-19-2009, 05:46 PM
I've been twice on a Friday. Mostly Asians with a few black and white too. Yall must've have gone on a Sat night then because I didn't see any white people and it wasn't too packed but none the less a very nice place!

Oh yeah, & drinks are a ripoff here too, mixed drink cost $12 for a small plastic cup!

you gotta realize kevin is the only jewish asian i have ever met.

Greddypacked
05-20-2009, 02:09 PM
I said it once and i'll said it again. High attire place, and alot of golddigging women. You can still hook up w/ some hotties and have fun though. Nice place.

weaponz
06-16-2009, 02:23 PM
Im the main room dj there 2-3 fridays a month. Great spot pretty mature crowd.. In all good place to be plus if u get bored walk to cheetah across the street lol

KevinT707
07-12-2009, 04:18 PM
Just went last night (Sat) & I definitely had a lot of fun. Very diverse crowd. I've gone only on Fridays but Sat seems to be the night fa sho.

4dmin
07-13-2009, 09:49 AM
ya, since I went last, the crowd has become very diverse.