PDA

View Full Version : FML

On_Her_Face
03-23-2009, 11:31 AM
Today, I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around the block to get out of the house, and I came back to see her leaving her room... my electric toothbrush in her hand. FML

Today, this really attractive woman that I've known for years told me that when I can have sex with her standing up, she'll have sex with me. I'm confined to a wheelchair. FML

Today, I bit my boyfriend's neck. I felt something squirt into my mouth. Turns out I had just popped a pimple on his neck. Into my mouth. FML

Brian*
03-23-2009, 11:34 AM
Damn LOLOL

TheGodfather
03-23-2009, 11:41 AM
I'm 100% sure that 90% of those on that site are made up.

Funny none-the-less, but still fake.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/dkjones96/phoney.jpg

NVEOUS
03-23-2009, 12:17 PM
Today, after class I was chatting with my teacher, a really cool and stylish old black guy. I tell him he reminds me of one of those soul dudes from those 70s movies, right down to the pimp-walk. He tells me he walks that way because he was beaten for drinking out of the wrong fountain as a kid. FML

Alan®
03-23-2009, 12:46 PM
Bwahahaha oh man some of this shit is fucked up

90_ACCORD
03-23-2009, 12:48 PM
haha i love that site

On_Her_Face
03-23-2009, 01:15 PM
Today, after class I was chatting with my teacher, a really cool and stylish old black guy. I tell him he reminds me of one of those soul dudes from those 70s movies, right down to the pimp-walk. He tells me he walks that way because he was beaten for drinking out of the wrong fountain as a kid. FML

I could see this one being true..

:lmfao:

NVEOUS
03-23-2009, 01:25 PM
Today, I accidently walked in on my girlfriend masturbating so I said to her "Need a hand with that?", to which she replied "I'm doing fine here on my own, don't ruin it". FML

GLulic
03-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. (http://www.fmylife.com/sex/253938) I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. (http://www.fmylife.com/sex/253938) Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled : "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. (http://www.fmylife.com/sex/253938) FML (http://www.fmylife.com/sex/253938)

mocha latte cupcake
03-23-2009, 01:34 PM
first person to post 10 more of these gets +16 from me. :D

SpeedMonkey
03-23-2009, 01:35 PM
I met a chick, who had a sexy bulging stomach... I ask her if i can buy her a drink she replies "sure, just nothing with alcohol please".. figured she didn't want to drink something hard because she's pregnant, the conversation goes well.. she flirts, her body language is promising.. she asks what encouraged me to approach her, i tell her i have a thing for pregnant women, she says.. with a confused look on her face, " i was a vegetarian, i started eating beef and i guess i've gained weight" FML..

i dismiss myself, and call her a disgusting fat whore.

GLulic
03-23-2009, 01:42 PM
first person to post 10 more of these gets +16 from me. :D
lol not worth it.

SpeedMonkey
03-23-2009, 01:43 PM
lol not worth it.

you're a faggot.

On_Her_Face
03-23-2009, 01:44 PM
I met a chick, who had a sexy bulging stomach... I ask her if i can buy her a drink she replies "sure, just nothing with alcohol please".. figured she didn't want to drink something hard because she's pregnant, the conversation goes well.. she flirts, her body language is promising.. she asks what encouraged me to approach her, i tell her i have a thing for pregnant women, she says.. with a confused look on her face, " i was a vegetarian, i started eating beef and i guess i've gained weight" FML..

i dismiss myself, and call her a disgusting fat whore.

Who are you?

GLulic
03-23-2009, 01:47 PM
you're a faggot.
seriously who are you?

NVEOUS
Today, I arrived at my parents house for dinner. When I got there, I noticed that they had gay pride flags hanging from the porch, and gay rights bumper stickers plastered to their cars. There was also a huge "We accept you, Nick" banner hanging from the garage. I'M NOT GAY! FML

SpeedMonkey
Who are you?

*sean connery accent*...

honestly?.... well..................................... yo motherfucking daddy

NVEOUS
Today, I went to the store to buy some condoms for my girlfriend, Kim and I. I was in a rush and when I looked at the cashier realized it was her father. Nervous and hoping to reassure him, I go "don't worry, I'm not using these with Kim." That didn't help. FML

SpeedMonkey
03-23-2009, 01:48 PM
seriously who are you?

the guy who isn't pathetic enough to put hot chicks on his Signature.

mocha latte cupcake
03-23-2009, 01:48 PM
spedjunkie j00r back! lol where you been ho?

GLulic
03-23-2009, 01:49 PM
the guy who isn't pathetic enough to put hot chicks on his Signature.
ohhh you're the gay guy of IA?

SpeedMonkey
03-23-2009, 01:50 PM
ohhh you're the gay guy of IA?

yeah, well.. i guess i could be, if we were both cell mates im sure id be pulp fiction pumping your white boy ass right about now.:goodjob:

SpeedMonkey
03-23-2009, 01:52 PM
spedjunkie j00r back! lol where you been ho?

grown man things, such as.. staying away from honda S2k's

i've always found it humorous that S2k rhymes with its too gay. must be the white boy in me.

On_Her_Face
Speedmonkey, you haven't been on in forever, still working on the same place?

GLulic
yeah, well.. i guess i could be, if we were both cell mates im sure id be pulp fiction pumping your white boy ass right about now.:goodjob:

wow you're gay.you didn't even say no homo.you fudge packer.

SpeedMonkey
03-23-2009, 01:53 PM
Speedmonkey, you haven't been on in forever, still working on the same place?

same 2 places, yes. I'm mexican, i work alot.

lol.

how you been cock-asian?

SpeedMonkey
03-23-2009, 01:53 PM
wow you're gay.you didn't even say no homo.you fudge packer.

i guess you didnt understand me at all... i simply said.. if i were gay, you'd be my girlfriend.

GLulic
03-23-2009, 01:56 PM
i guess you didnt understand me at all... i simply said.. if i were gay, you'd be my girlfriend.
you're not a very smart gay guy are you?your fag friends must be ashamed of you.

SpeedMonkey
03-23-2009, 01:58 PM
you're not a very smart gay guy are you?your fag friends must be ashamed of you.

maybe, but not as much as your parents are of you... we've heard them whisper to each other.. ::YOUR MOTHER::: "i TOLD you to cum on my tits... now look what happened"..

NVEOUS
03-23-2009, 02:00 PM
Today, I found out my angry ex girlfriend put Nair in my shampoo before moving out of my dorm. I'm now balding at 19. FML

Today, my mom walked in on me looking at a 1978 playboy. She asked if I found it in the basement. I said yes. Then I realized she was the centerfold. FML

Today, while working my cash register a man who was 6’3” came in dressed really nice and ordered. After he ordered I asked why he was dressed so nice he responded ”I’m going to court for stalking pretty girls like you”. Our nametags have full names. FML

Today, while changing my tampon in the stall of my high school's bathroom, I lost control of the plastic applicator. The blood-covered apparatus shot out like a rocket underneath the stall door. For a moment I thought no one noticed, then the screaming began. FML

Today, I went to the Doctor with my parents. When the doctor asked if I was sexually active, I said 'Yes.' My mom laughed and said 'Good one.' My dad, for added effect said, 'Your hand doesn't count.' FML

Today, while working on a carpentry project with my friend at 2am, and enjoying some beers, I cut my hand and realized I needed medical attention. Neither of us being in driving shape, I knocked on my parents bedroom door to request a ride. I was told I had to wait for them to "finish." FML

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me. He said I was way too good at sex so I must have lied about not having much experience, and he "wouldn't be with someone who is hiding something." WTF? FML

Today, I was having sex with my girlfriend for the first time, and she asked me if I ever get made fun of in the locker room for my small penis. FML

Today, I got stoned at a party for the first time. On the drive home I sat at an intersection waiting for the green light for few minutes. I finally realized the green light was never coming. So did the cop behind me. I was at a stop sign. FML

Today, I was stuck in what I thought was traffic on my way home from work. I started weaving in and out of traffic because it seemed to only be a few cars holding up the line. I get to the front of the line and I'd realized I just weaved through a funeral procession. FML

GLulic
03-23-2009, 02:01 PM
maybe, but not as much as your parents are of you... we've heard them whisper to each other.. ::YOUR MOTHER::: "i TOLD you to cum on my tits... now look what happened"..
wow lol you totally flipped this thing around.i don't have time for mom jokes right now(work ftmfl),we shall continue this later lol.

GLulic
03-23-2009, 02:02 PM
Today, I found out my angry ex girlfriend put Nair in my shampoo before moving out of my dorm. I'm now balding at 19. FML

Today, my mom walked in on me looking at a 1978 playboy. She asked if I found it in the basement. I said yes. Then I realized she was the centerfold. FML

Today, while working my cash register a man who was 6’3” came in dressed really nice and ordered. After he ordered I asked why he was dressed so nice he responded ”I’m going to court for stalking pretty girls like you”. Our nametags have full names. FML

Today, while changing my tampon in the stall of my high school's bathroom, I lost control of the plastic applicator. The blood-covered apparatus shot out like a rocket underneath the stall door. For a moment I thought no one noticed, then the screaming began. FML

Today, I went to the Doctor with my parents. When the doctor asked if I was sexually active, I said 'Yes.' My mom laughed and said 'Good one.' My dad, for added effect said, 'Your hand doesn't count.' FML

Today, while working on a carpentry project with my friend at 2am, and enjoying some beers, I cut my hand and realized I needed medical attention. Neither of us being in driving shape, I knocked on my parents bedroom door to request a ride. I was told I had to wait for them to "finish." FML

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me. He said I was way too good at sex so I must have lied about not having much experience, and he "wouldn't be with someone who is hiding something." WTF? FML

Today, I was having sex with my girlfriend for the first time, and she asked me if I ever get made fun of in the locker room for my small penis. FML

Today, I got stoned at a party for the first time. On the drive home I sat at an intersection waiting for the green light for few minutes. I finally realized the green light was never coming. So did the cop behind me. I was at a stop sign. FML

Today, I was stuck in what I thought was traffic on my way home from work. I started weaving in and out of traffic because it seemed to only be a few cars holding up the line. I get to the front of the line and I'd realized I just weaved through a funeral procession. FML

wow you want those rep points.

suck up.jk lol

SpeedMonkey
03-23-2009, 02:03 PM
wow lol you totally flipped this thing around.i don't have time for mom jokes right now(work ftmfl),we shall continue this later lol.

... equals... "im sorry, i will cherish your ownage speedmonkey, and whenever possible.. i'll worship your mexican brown shaded cock."

my answer to this is.. Thanks. thats what i thought.

PS. Like mother like son.

NVEOUS
03-23-2009, 02:04 PM
lol i just love the site. lol its hilarious. And i do want the rep points. I don't have too many lol

GLulic
03-23-2009, 02:04 PM
... equals... "im sorry, i will cherish your ownage speedmonkey, and whenever possible.. i'll worship your mexican brown shaded cock."

my answer to this is.. Thanks. thats what i thought.

PS. Like mother like son.

you didn't win.i'm taking a break lol.

mocha latte cupcake
03-23-2009, 02:06 PM
:lmfao: +reps for NV :lmfao:

SpeedMonkey
03-23-2009, 02:06 PM
you didn't win.i'm taking a break lol.

is this my ex girlfriend?.. cause you wont shut the fVck up.

NVEOUS
03-23-2009, 02:07 PM
LOL thanks JM

On_Her_Face
03-23-2009, 02:08 PM
same 2 places, yes. I'm mexican, i work alot.

lol.

how you been cock-asian?

Good living in Tennessee now, and I got a new LS3/6spd Corvette. What about you.

NVEOUS
03-23-2009, 02:10 PM
How do you like it?

SpeedMonkey
03-23-2009, 02:11 PM
Good living in Tennessee now, and I got a new LS3/6spd Corvette. What about you.

i still have the Z, its almost paid off, im going to keep it, and go old school project wise.

im not really interested in making power, so im going to get in touch with my roots and build a G ride. there are plenty of cars out there to pick from.. but.. i havent found a shop yet that has good experience wrapping frames. so i might have to take it out of state. i dont know. its gonna take awhile.

On_Her_Face
03-23-2009, 02:56 PM
i still have the Z, its almost paid off, im going to keep it, and go old school project wise.

im not really interested in making power, so im going to get in touch with my roots and build a G ride. there are plenty of cars out there to pick from.. but.. i havent found a shop yet that has good experience wrapping frames. so i might have to take it out of state. i dont know. its gonna take awhile.

Mexican.

mocha latte cupcake
03-23-2009, 02:57 PM
Mexican.

QFMFT <(' '<)

a G ride...i hope to God its a flare side truck with 14" turned out gold wire spoke wheels. with a mural on teh tail gate and the words... Hector in old english on the rear window :lmfao:

Arm&hammer
03-23-2009, 03:01 PM
Today, I went to the store to buy some condoms for my girlfriend, Kim and I. I was in a rush and when I looked at the cashier realized it was her father. Nervous and hoping to reassure him, I go "don't worry, I'm not using these with Kim." That didn't help. FML

LOL

AnthonyF
03-23-2009, 03:06 PM
welcome back Speedmonkey. Fuk these n00bs who don't you!

Every loser on here puts girls in their sigs for reps. How fucking lame.

-Ant.

SpeedMonkey
03-23-2009, 03:19 PM
lol.

thanks ant.

and no.. im not that kind of mexican to whoever made the truck joke.

what i will do only time will tell since the cars i like are a big harder to find in good enough shape to use.. but if all goes my way, a 1962 Impala will be my ride. i favor the 62 over the 63 and 64 years but... i love them all. so far in, i have a rusted piece of shit frame that needs some sanding, and hopefully me and my brother can handle the wrapping job ourselves. its going to take awhile. we arent in California.

FasTech
03-23-2009, 03:25 PM

Something like this actually happened to me one time. LOLOL +12 for the funniest one.

FasTech
03-23-2009, 03:28 PM

If I could rep you again I would. You just made my day alittle better.

FlipKing
03-23-2009, 03:37 PM
Lol, I dont do it for reps, I do it b-c I think she's hot and I get to see her when I post. I got plenty of reps.lol

NVEOUS
03-23-2009, 03:43 PM
Lol, I dont do it for reps, I do it b-c I think she's hot and I get to see her when I post. I got plenty of reps.lol
She is most definately HOT bro.

NVEOUS
03-23-2009, 03:44 PM
If I could rep you again I would. You just made my day alittle better.

And im glad i made your day a little better. I've found better ones on there but those are just a few that i found right then:goodjob: :goodjob:

And thanks for the reps

NVEOUS
03-23-2009, 03:46 PM
Today, I was on a third date with a girl. Things had been going really well. At one point, the conversation lulled. After a moment of silence, she asked me what my greatest fantasy was. I told her that it was being a superhero. She told me that she meant sexual fantasy. I'm 25. FML

NVEOUS
03-23-2009, 03:46 PM
Today, when I walked into work all of my co-workers were giggling and asking "How was YOUR night last night?". Last night I had sex for the first time with someone I'm seeing secretly (with good reason). That person is my boss. He told everyone. FML

mocha latte cupcake
03-23-2009, 03:47 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: sleepin with the boss lol

NVEOUS
03-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Today, I wake up, switch on TV and the first thing I see is the picture of a wanted rapist who looks just like me. I’m afraid to leave home. FML

NVEOUS
03-23-2009, 03:52 PM
Today, it has been a year and a half since my boyfriend discovered online poker. Annoyed to see him spending every evening playing on his laptop, I threatened him: “Now honey, you have to choose. It’s your poker or me!” Answer: “You are bluffing!” FML

NVEOUS
03-23-2009, 03:52 PM
Today, the real estate guy came with potential buyers to visit my house. He opened my bedroom while I was wanking. FML

NVEOUS
03-23-2009, 03:53 PM
Today, I woke up next to a beautiful half naked brunette in my bed. 2 minutes later, my alarm clock woke me up for real. FML

NVEOUS
03-23-2009, 03:55 PM
Today, I carefully approached my boyfriend from behind and put my hands on his eyes saying: “Who’s there?” he answered: “Mary? Camilla? Kate? ». Annoyed, I said « You lose; it’s your beloved one… ». After a while, he said « Oh! Amanda! ». My name is Chloe. FML

NVEOUS
03-23-2009, 03:55 PM