PDA

View Full Version : Hair Crisis Relief

90_ACCORD
03-22-2009, 08:40 PM
Anyone else think its getting way out of hand?

I mean there are tons of commercials and shit about it. There is actually a song for it now. I just saw the commercial with the song.

Its so stupid. I swear its like bad hair is worse than what is really going on in the world.

I dont know about anyone else but it annoys the shit out of me with how much they are making a big deal out of god damn "bad" hair.

Echonova
03-22-2009, 09:05 PM
I love the hair restoration commercial where the guy says that having hair implanted on the top of his head was the... and I quote...

"The best decision I've ever made I gotta tell ya"...

What kind of Peter Fucking Pansy life have you led, that get hair implated is the best decision you've ever made? Guess deciding to marry that bitch of a woman was a bad move... And having kids? Pshhh Those little bitches do nothing for his looks.

I digress.

Deke
03-22-2009, 11:21 PM
I love the hair restoration commercial where the guy says that having hair implanted on the top of his head was the... and I quote...

What kind of Peter Fucking Pansy life have you led, that get hair implated is the best decision you've ever made? Guess deciding to marry that bitch of a woman was a bad move... And having kids? Pshhh Those little bitches do nothing for his looks.

I digress.

Lol, I always get a kick out of that.

MINI
03-22-2009, 11:50 PM
I actually tried the stuff out...

The best decision I've ever made I gotta tell ya

claybird
03-23-2009, 12:35 AM
Shit girls flock and wash me any way even though i dont have bad hair!!! JAY LENO!!!

Naw really that WAS A LONG FUCKING SONG that had too cost like 5 mill a showing ya know!!!! i mean its like AXE
AXE AXE AXE AXE tv show AXE AXE AXE AXE tv show AXE AXE AXE!!!!!

sheesh let it go axe!

sogood
03-23-2009, 02:15 AM

I digress.

You'd say the same shit if you got paid to do so.