PDA

View Full Version : THE GOONS!

Motivation
03-21-2009, 01:35 AM
It was nice meeting a few of you tonight. All of which I met, are good people. It was a fun time. Got Purp, kevin, get that hatch finished, I want to see the complete product. DJ Maestro, GKtib (brandon), JDMJoe (joe). It was nice meeting you as well. I am sure we will make the trip up there again to hang out with y'all sometime. Kevin, let us know when y'all do something for a show or charity. you know we are down. :goodjob:

X-Runner
03-21-2009, 01:37 AM
Ah so thats what went down tonight. Thanks for that invite... lol

stillaneon
03-21-2009, 09:15 AM
It was posted here.

We were only there for 2 hours or so

PURP
03-21-2009, 10:20 AM
It was awesome to meet you guys. You 2 showed some real character, by driving that far for an EMO....lol.. It was fun drinking a few with you, tho... As soon as we get the info straight on the event, I'll email it to you guys and then you can go over it with your team...

stillaneon
03-21-2009, 10:46 AM
It was awesome to meet you guys. You 2 showed some real character, by driving that far for an EMO....lol.. It was fun drinking a few with you, tho... As soon as we get the info straight on the event, I'll email it to you guys and then you can go over it with your team...

Talking to a few of my guys, you may have a penny beer challenge on your hands.

just let me know when you want to come down to our side and get schooled in beer drinking

TheGrillMan
03-21-2009, 05:51 PM
people still drink beer?

who woulda thunk it

PURP
03-22-2009, 12:52 AM
Talking to a few of my guys, you may have a penny beer challenge on your hands.

just let me know when you want to come down to our side and get schooled in beer drinking

hahaha... otay!!!!... Loser has to pay for the others beers tho...

people still drink beer?

who woulda thunk it

That's all I drink.... The other shit makes me violent... I'm a great happy drunk:yes:...lol..Liquor makes me the opposite of happy.. not good...:no:

big mac
03-22-2009, 01:03 AM
any goon shoots latly?

PURP
03-22-2009, 01:10 AM
any goon shoots latly?

maybe soon... give it about another month... people will start making the rounds more and coming out to things. Then the pics will most definitely start rolling in

HypnoToad
03-22-2009, 02:32 PM
i was gonna come,but something came up....deff need to hang with the goon squad

eg mike
03-23-2009, 03:57 PM
how about a 50oz beer chugging contest?

JDMjoe
03-31-2009, 08:10 AM
It was nice meeting a few of you tonight. All of which I met, are good people. It was a fun time. Got Purp, kevin, get that hatch finished, I want to see the complete product. DJ Maestro, GKtib (brandon), JDMJoe (joe). It was nice meeting you as well. I am sure we will make the trip up there again to hang out with y'all sometime. Kevin, let us know when y'all do something for a show or charity. you know we are down. :goodjob:
:goodjob: