PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk wangs...

Pages : [1] 2

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:20 PM
what do you know about them? are you on one?

what set you claim?

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:21 PM
R.N.B.G

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:22 PM
TILL I DIE

Spectic Tank
what do you know about them?

I know that Zoe Pound denies that they are even a gang. Yet you claim that shit on this website like it's the cure for cancer.

Atlblkz06
Good for you.

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:23 PM
I know that Zoe Pound denies that they are even a gang. Yet you claim that shit on this website like it's the cure for cancer.

Were more like the mafia

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:24 PM
did you watch the history channel gangland about Zoe pound?

TheGrillMan
03-20-2009, 12:24 PM
know of gangs in the fla

but not heres

Spectic Tank
03-20-2009, 12:25 PM
did you watch the history channel gangland about Zoe pound?

Yes, i did. and they keep their affiliation's to themselves. You, on the other hand...

oneSLOWex
03-20-2009, 12:27 PM
http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/ngic/ms13_2.jpg

Spectic Tank
03-20-2009, 12:28 PM
TILL I DIE

Yay for you!

You're part of an organization that kills people. A lot of the time innocent people at that. You should be proud of yourself...

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:28 PM
Yes, i did. and they keep their affiliation's to themselves. You, on the other hand...

no real zoe keeps affliation to themselves, just at wildbills i met 3 other members and we rep that shit hard.

1. Zoe Pound 161 up (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zoe+pound+#), 62 down (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zoe+pound+#) http://www.urbandictionary.com/images/thumbsup.gif (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zoe+pound+#)http://www.urbandictionary.com/images/thumbsdown.gif (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zoe+pound+#)
A Gang of hatian nationals that have grouped together in foreign countries, found in the Bahamas and also in Florida evidently as Rick Ross mentions them in the thank you's on his album.
It is unknown by this individual whether Zoe Pound is the haitian spin off of the Dog Pound Gang (D.P.G)which can also be found in the Bahamas, obviously named after Snoop Dogg's mentioned D.P.G. in his songs.
Zoe Pound ****** go hard. Them boyz not scared to represent, and they will chap ya wit a cutlass without second thought.

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:29 PM
Yay for you!

You're part of an organization that kills people. A lot of the time innocent people at that. You should be proud of yourself...

:gay:

sogood
03-20-2009, 12:30 PM
:lmao: Wild Bills is sooo gangster.

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:31 PM
gangsters make the world go around

imagine if you were in another country? a third world country at that, some people have no other choice to join a gang and some are born into it....i just make money i don't kill and i don't have any intentions of killing anybody soon.

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:32 PM
:lmao: Wild Bills is sooo gangster.

actually not too long ago someone came up missing from wild bills and they still haven't found them

if you don't think there are any real thugs in wild bills your very mistaken

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:33 PM
I'm a nice gangster, my people on the other hand.....not so nice.

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:34 PM
and i represent my shit everyday!

Spectic Tank
gangsters make the world go around

imagine if you were in another country? a third world country at that, some people have no other choice to join a gang and some are born into it....i just make money i don't kill and i don't have any intentions of killing anybody soon.

Seriously...STFU

I'm pretty sure evryone knows you are full of shit. You are not in a third world country, you are in America. If you want to keep that mentality than you are fuckin ignorant.

oneSLOWex
do your peeps looks like this guy?

http://images.askmen.com/top_10/entertainment/top-10-notorious-gangs_6.jpg

ROFLSend To Phone

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:36 PM
Seriously...STFU

I'm pretty sure evryone knows you are full of shit. You are not in a third world country, you are in America. If you want to keep that mentality than you are fuckin ignorant.

were in america and did you know that some of the most notorious gangs were born here?

Evil Goat
03-20-2009, 12:38 PM
do all gangsters run in fear?

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:38 PM
YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING STUPID

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:39 PM
I CAN TELL NO ONE HEAR KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT ANY REAL GANGS AND THE ONES THAT DO KEEP QUIET ABOUT IT

oneSLOWex
03-20-2009, 12:40 PM
I CAN TELL NO ONE HEAR KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT ANY REAL GANGS AND THE ONES THAT DO KEEP QUIET ABOUT IT
So what does that say about you? You are not quiet AT ALL.....soo.....

Spectic Tank
03-20-2009, 12:40 PM
were in america and did you know that some of the most notorious gangs were born here?

Yea, and not from people who live in fuckin Alpharetta, and want to be 'gangstas' because they think that shit is cool...:rolleyes:

Spectic Tank
03-20-2009, 12:42 PM

I CAN TELL YOU'RE NOT IN A GANG. IF YOU WERE YOU WOULD PROB. KEEP QUIET ABOUT IT TOO. WANKSTER

XLR8NMR2
Yea, and not from people who live in fuckin Alpharetta, and want to be 'gangstas' because they think that shit is cool...:rolleyes:

IM NOT FROM ALPHARETTA AND YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE I'M IN THE BURBS THERE AREN'T ANY REAL GANGS OUT HERE?

DID YOU KNOW THAT JOHNS CREEK IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST PAID POLICE FORCES IN AMERICA? THERE IS A REASON WE DON'T HAVE GANGS HERE UNLIKE GWINETT

oneSLOWex
I CAN TELL YOU'RE NOT IN A GANG. IF YOU WERE YOU WOULD PROB. KEEP QUIET ABOUT IT TOO. WANKSTER

hes a fuckin G... DAWG! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:43 PM
AND YOU CAN THINK I'M NOT IN A GANG BUT ANYONE THAT REALLY KNOWS ME KNOWS I AM AS G AS THE FUCKING COME

Spectic Tank
03-20-2009, 12:43 PM
IM NOT FROM ALPHARETTA AND YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE I'M IN THE BURBS THERE AREN'T ANY REAL GANGS OUT HERE?

DID YOU KNOW THAT JOHNS CREEK IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST PAID POLICE FORCES IN AMERICA? THERE IS A REASON WE DON'T HAVE GANGS HERE UNLIKE GWINETT

maybe there are real gang...ur not part of one though

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:44 PM
IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE I'M A REAL GANGSTER COME MEET ME UP TONIGHT AND I'LL SHOW YOU SOME GANGSTER SHIT

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:45 PM
maybe there are real gang...ur not part of one though

HAHAHAHA THATS RIGHT BECAUSE YOU KNOW ME RIGHT? IM NOT FROM HERE FUCKER I'M FROM NEW YORK

THATS GANGLAND

I JOINED MY FIRST GANG WHEN I WAS 8 YEARS OLD

Evil Goat
http://img229c.imageshack.us/img229/3315/wigger0ts.jpg

XLR8NMR2
I CAN TELL YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT GANGS I'M LEAVING THIS THREAD IS DONE.

Spectic Tank
03-20-2009, 12:46 PM
IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE I'M A REAL GANGSTER COME MEET ME UP TONIGHT AND I'LL SHOW YOU SOME GANGSTER SHIT

If you were on some gangster shit, you would be out doin' it. You wouldn't be on here tryin to impress folks.

Evil Goat
03-20-2009, 12:46 PM
HAHAHAHA THATS RIGHT BECAUSE YOU KNOW ME RIGHT? IM NOT FROM HERE FUCKER I'M FROM NEW YORK

THATS GANGLAND

from ny...and too scared to go back

Spectic Tank
03-20-2009, 12:47 PM

THATS GANGLAND

Seriously...shut the fuck up. I'm from NE Jersey(about 5min. from Washington Heights). You're from like Suffolk County or some shit....STOP FRONTIN!

GLulic
03-20-2009, 12:49 PM
mark or whatever your name is...why did you join a gang?
im not trying to put you on the spot or anything but do you have a legitimate reason for it?
you think those "friends" are gonna look after you when someone starts shooting at you?or are they gonna post your bail?are they the ones that are gonna look after your family?they dont care about anyone but themselves man.
you say youre just making money and that you dont wanna kill anyone yet,well theres ppl out there that dont have that choice.....:2cents:

oneSLOWex
03-20-2009, 12:50 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/in-ur-yardz-starten-a-gang.jpg

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:50 PM
WHERE IS QD WHEN YOU NEED HIM

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:52 PM
mark or whatever your name is...why did you join a gang?
im not trying to put you on the spot or anything but do you have a legitimate reason for it?
you think those "friends" are gonna look after you when someone starts shooting at you?or are they gonna post your bail?are they the ones that are gonna look after your family?they dont care about anyone but themselves man.
you say youre just making money and that you dont wanna kill anyone yet,well theres ppl out there that dont have that choice.....:2cents:

I joined my gang for protection...and my gang consist alot of my family members.

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:53 PM
i used to sell alot of cocaine and needed protection from some of the spanish gangs out in new york

Spectic Tank
03-20-2009, 12:55 PM
i used to sell alot of cocaine and needed protection from some of the spanish gangs out in new york

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: aren't you claiming Long Island or something?

oneSLOWex
you know if you get a job.....you wouldnt have to worry about shit like that

XLR8NMR2
the misconception about gangsters is you think all of us just kill innocent people and we don't there is alot more trust, chivalry, honor, and respect between gangsters

gangs turn boys into men

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:56 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: aren't you claiming Long Island or something?

i was born in west islip but lived in queens and brooklyn for alot of my life.

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 12:57 PM
Long island has one of the highest populations of bloods in new york....You dumb motherfucker

nreggie454
03-20-2009, 12:58 PM
Real gangsters don't spend half their time being douches on an internet forum. No gangster has anything to benefit from admitting gang affiliation on a public website. Only a fucking idiot gangster would do such a thing.

So, are you a fucking idiot, or a fucking liar?

GLulic
03-20-2009, 12:58 PM
I joined my gang for protection...and my gang consist alot of my family members.

no offense but theyre not gonna protect you unless you paid them.
like i said before they have the "i dont give a fuck about anybody or anything except myself" mentality.and if you think about you'll see you dont.
cause if you did you wouldnt make threats,youd just go out there and do it.and bragging about it on the internet isnt gonna get you any higher in the ranks.
just think about all the things that have happend since you joined,anything good happen?......i doubt it.

Spectic Tank
03-20-2009, 12:59 PM
Long island has one of the highest populations of bloods in new york....You dumb motherfucker

LOL, you keep telling yourself that you wanna be thug.

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 01:06 PM
He was a nice middle class *****
But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
Get off the final blaze
While puffing on a Newport
plottin' on a another way to catch a case
Was only sixteen, yet convicted as a felon
With a bunch of old ******
But you the only one who ain't telling
I tell you it's a cold world, stay in school
You tell me its a man's world, play the rules
And fade fools, 'n break rules until we major
Blaze up, getting with hoes through my pager
Was raised up, commencing to money makin' tactics
It's getting drastic, ****** got automatics
My fingers on the trigga, Tell the lord
To make way for another straight Thug *****
I'm sitting getting buzzed, looking for some luv
from the homies, cuz shorty wanna be a Thug

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 01:07 PM
my first court case when i was 15

Evil Goat
03-20-2009, 01:07 PM
my first court case when i was 15

your mother must be proud....fucking loser

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 01:08 PM
Atlanta has real gangs but if you want to go to real gang cities you have to go to new york, cali, miami, chi-town, Tennessee, Texas

there is some places in new york if you go down you will get shot weather your in a gang or not.

LizBiz
03-20-2009, 01:16 PM
OMG.....can we stop with the gang threads already.....didn't we cover this issue in the first 15 pages of your first thread LMFAO....

james
03-20-2009, 01:18 PM
yeah motherfuckers, im in a gang. I be straight reppin the h.m.f.c fo lyfe! thats the hannah montana fan club, bitches

GLulic
03-20-2009, 01:21 PM
yeah motherfuckers, im in a gang. I be straight reppin the h.m.f.c fo lyfe! thats the hannah montana fan club, bitches
thats gay.

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 01:29 PM

haha whatup my afro wearing friend

Evil Goat
03-20-2009, 01:30 PM
pfftt...id hit it

http://www.treehugger.com/hannah-montana.jpg

Evil Goat
03-20-2009, 01:30 PM
haha whatup my afro wearing friend

you have no friends

GLulic
03-20-2009, 01:33 PM
pfftt...id hit it

http://www.treehugger.com/hannah-montana.jpg
indeed i would too.
but being part of her fan club?thats just gay.

Paul
03-20-2009, 01:41 PM
THIS THREAD WREAKS OF FUCKING LAME!

http://www.lolgangsta.com/gangstas/icy-hot-stuntaz.jpg

hydroshutter
03-20-2009, 01:43 PM
Mr. Hardcore gangsta is at it again.

OnURleft
03-20-2009, 01:51 PM
Sorry O.P, I graduated from middle school and grew out of that phase.

Evil Goat
03-20-2009, 01:56 PM
just for you....butt fucker

http://importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=37728207#post37728207

BobbyFresco
Someone's been watching too much BET again.

hydroshutter
just for you....butt fucker

http://importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=37728207#post37728207

I admire your efforts, Sir.

Echonova
03-20-2009, 02:03 PM
I rep the T-birds bitches.
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb244/shannie_boop18/grease-1.jpg

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 02:11 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 02:13 PM
I BET THE MAJORITY OF YOU IN HERE ARE WHITE?

THAT WOULD EXPLAIN ALOT.

BobbyFresco
03-20-2009, 02:15 PM

THAT WOULD EXPLAIN ALOT.

Don't speak for black ppl because you're not representative of all of us.....

Fucking mongoloid.

Shitheads like you are the reason why certain ppl have the mentality that they do.... You are the epitome of the true definition of a ni gger.

Paul
03-20-2009, 02:17 PM

Fucking mongoloid.

Shitheads like you are the reason why certain ppl have the mentality that they do.... You are the epitome of the true definition of a ni gger.

Sir I applaud you for speaking TRUTH. :cheers:

Anyone who is proud to talk some stupid shit like this is a moron.

Evil Goat
03-20-2009, 02:22 PM

Fucking mongoloid.

reps!

Echonova
03-20-2009, 02:25 PM

THAT WOULD EXPLAIN ALOT.T-birds don't let blacks in. If we did, who would we have to rumble with?

87 Turbo II
03-20-2009, 02:25 PM

THAT WOULD EXPLAIN ALOT.
I am white, but that shouldn't change anything. White or black people can make a choice. Do they A) want to spend their whole life messing around in the streets running from "the man" and worrying about death, drugs, and money or B) to get a college education and get a USEFUL job working with high end business, helping medically, keeping gangs off the streets, etc.

oneSLOWex
03-20-2009, 02:27 PM

THAT WOULD EXPLAIN ALOT.

What does skin color have to do with anything?

I dont give a fuck if I was purple.....I still wouldnt be dumb enough to be in a "gang".

Is your keyboard full-auto or only semi?

Spectic Tank
03-20-2009, 02:31 PM

He holds it sidewayz when he types, like a tru gangsta...

BobbyFresco
03-20-2009, 02:33 PM

:lmfao:

Reps!

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 02:35 PM
you guys are misinformed about gangs and gangsters...don't believe everything the media portrays thats were your all fucked up....

Not all gangs are bad some gangs were actually made to protect neighborhoods from whites with all there racism and black lynching going on. Back in the civil rights days were when gangs were created in USA and they were orginally made for protection not to harm and hurt others

Not all gangsters steal, kill, rob, sell drugs, and do bad shit that were the misconception comes into play...some of the smartest people i have ever known have been gangsters (quickdodge)

LET QD COME IN HERE AND SCHOOL YOU ALL ABOUT GANG SHIT

oneSLOWex
03-20-2009, 02:37 PM
ROFL
http://www.kumah.org/uploaded_images/KeyboardWarrior-758095.jpghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t311/jee35dreamn/KeyboardWarrior-758092.jpg
http://www.kumah.org/uploaded_images/KeyboardWarrior-758095.jpg

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 02:38 PM

Fucking mongoloid.

i never said i was a representative of shit and i'm not black you dumb ignorant mother fuck i am haitian, haitians tend to disengage from being called black because we have more morals, religon, culture, and colors then your average black american

and i am not a ****** because n iggers can't be haitian, we don't even have a term for that in our dictionary we just call n iggers american blacks...hahahahaha

Paul
03-20-2009, 02:39 PM
you guys are misinformed about gangs and gangsters...don't believe everything the media portrays thats were your all fucked up....

Not all gangs are bad some gangs were actually made to protect neighborhoods from whites with all there racism and black lynching going on. Back in the civil rights days were when gangs were created in USA and they were orginally made for protection not to harm and hurt others

Not all gangsters steal, kill, rob, sell drugs, and do bad shit that were the misconception comes into play...some of the smartest people i have ever known have been gangsters (quickdodge)

http://beboskintutorials.com/img/funnypictures/keyboardwarrior.jpg

So let me put this all together... gangstas hang out w/ other gangstas who are primarily uneducated nonproductive waste of breath that are more worried about material things than bettering themselves, family, or society.

so what qualifies someone as smart by your definition of a gangsta?

and i am not a ****** because n iggers can't be haitian, we don't even have a term for that in our dictionary we just call n iggers american blacks...hahahahaha actually you can be a N!GGER b/c the root word of N!GGER is N!GER which is latin and it means black... this goes back before christ so if you have dark colored skin and look black you sir can be a N!GER or N!GGER. spelling/definition of choice is yours. :goodjob:

stillaneon

THATS GANGLAND

Yeah New York is "gangland". You see the bloods running wallstreet.

There are fucking gangs anywhere. Places with higher urban populations end up with more gangs. But only idiots like you think its cool. In fact a lot of gang members felt pressured to join and wish they could get out.

And you say your first gang, must have been a soft group of pussies, you don't just change alliances, and what good is an 8 year old, you cant even run to the store and buy a 40 yet.

He was a nice middle class *****
But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
Get off the final blaze
While puffing on a Newport
plottin' on a another way to catch a case
Was only sixteen, yet convicted as a felon
With a bunch of old ******
But you the only one who ain't telling
I tell you it's a cold world, stay in school
You tell me its a man's world, play the rules
And fade fools, 'n break rules until we major
Blaze up, getting with hoes through my pager
Was raised up, commencing to money makin' tactics
It's getting drastic, ****** got automatics
My fingers on the trigga, Tell the lord
To make way for another straight Thug *****
I'm sitting getting buzzed, looking for some luv
from the homies, cuz shorty wanna be a Thug

Just because you quote Tupac doesn't make you a gangster or a thug. Don't know why Gangs try to go out of there way to be "gangster". Al Capone was a Gangster, you are acting like a thug. You go out of your way to break the law because you want something easier. The one thing you gang idiots and the people who represent the Anarchy symbols don't understand is, the easiest way to succeed is to conform. Your "gang" would be 100 times more successful if they blended in and made money legally. Formed networking alliances with major companies and distributors. No matter how much Coke you push, Bill Gates will always be richer.

THAT WOULD EXPLAIN ALOT.

It would explain that you are racist. You saying white people can't be in gangs?

You have got to be the most ignorant person posting on these forums. OG or not, if you posted anything like this in 2003-2005, then it doesn't suprise me at all that you are no longer trusted with mod powers.

XLR8NMR2

QFT

BobbyFresco
03-20-2009, 02:40 PM

Bull fucking shit.

Do you know why gangs, at least in the black respective, were formed?
You have no fucking clue and the erroneous essay you 'blessed' us with is asinine and full of shit....and even QD would not back you as he doesn't glamorize or partake in that kind of lifestyle anymore.

Man. Grow the fuck up.

A. You know damn well you're not in any fucking gang. Fucking pointdexter trying to pretend to be something you're not.
B. Even if you're in a gang, what gives you the impression that we give a fuck or you're cool because of it?

On_Her_Face
03-20-2009, 02:41 PM
what do you know about them? are you in one?

what set you claim?

Gangs are for pussies. No and no.

Crazy Asian
03-20-2009, 02:41 PM
I was in a gang called Pedo Live.

redrumracer
03-20-2009, 02:47 PM
Gangs are for people with low self esteem and a low value of self worth. They represent the scum of the Earth and should be all killed/slaughter/murder. There is nothing wrong with having a network of people with similar interest its just when you start breaking moral laws, I could care less about human laws. With that said, I've never been in a gang but have had many friends that were in a gang.

BobbyFresco
03-20-2009, 02:49 PM
i never said i was a representative of shit and i'm not black you dumb ignorant mother fuck i am haitian, haitians tend to disengage from being called black because we have more morals, religon, culture, and colors then your average black american

and i am not a ****** because n iggers can't be haitian, we don't even have a term for that in our dictionary we just call n iggers american blacks...hahahahaha

You are one dumb son of a bitch and I stand by my assertion that you exemplify everything that is a ni gger....an ignorant fuck devoid of any common sense or reasoning....It's people like you that give racist fucks a reason to continue to feel the way they do....and as long as retards like you take breaths of precious oxygen better reserved for people who are worth the space they take up on this earth, racism will exist.

Was Haiti all black to begin with?
Haiti was inhabited by slaves that either escaped or were freed....same as Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, etc. Slaves then mixed with the mestizos and adapted to their cultures and languages....How big of an idiot do you have to be to not know this?

If you're a black man born and living in France, your race isn't French, dumbass, as French isn't a race. Racially this hypothetical man would be black, would be European ethnically, and French nationally.... So that being said, what race would you consider yourself to be? Seeing as how there are only 3 races, you don't have much to choose from. I'd like an answer please.

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 02:50 PM
Yeah New York is "gangland". You see the bloods running wallstreet.

There are fucking gangs anywhere. Places with higher urban populations end up with more gangs. But only idiots like you think its cool. In fact a lot of gang members felt pressured to join and wish they could get out.

And you say your first gang, must have been a soft group of pussies, you don't just change alliances, and what good is an 8 year old, you cant even run to the store and buy a 40 yet.

I never once said it's cool you dumb fuck why don't you read more of my post and highlight where i said it was cool to be a gangster i know it's not cool but i know it's not the worst thing too and just because i couldnt buy alcohol at 8 doesn't mean i didn't drink it.

Just because you quote Tupac doesn't make you a gangster or a thug. Don't know why Gangs try to go out of there way to be "gangster". Al Capone was a Gangster, you are acting like a thug. You go out of your way to break the law because you want something easier. The one thing you gang idiots and the people who represent the Anarchy symbols don't understand is, the easiest way to succeed is to conform. Your "gang" would be 100 times more successful if they blended in and made money legally. Formed networking alliances with major companies and distributors. No matter how much Coke you push, Bill Gates will always be richer.

Like i said your putting words in my mouth...I never said i was a gangster or i do gangster shit i did however say i was in a gang and i consider myself to be a sophsticated gangster because i make money legally. Everything i do is legit and i know the easiest way to suceed is conformed...you have no idea what my gang does and how much we give back to the neighborhood we are not your average gang because we are haitian, we have families and we protect our own. We created these haitian gangs to stop haitians from getting killed by other large groups of blacks, whites, and spanish gangs and bill gates is the richest man in america but he had help....he didn't make that money all by himself...his gang was called microsoft.

It would explain that you are racist. You saying white people can't be in gangs?

You have got to be the most ignorant person posting on these forums. OG or not, if you posted anything like this in 2003-2005, then it doesn't suprise me at all that you are no longer trusted with mod powers.

Usually white gangs run off one thing alone....RACISM

those are the worst gangs because thats where the ignorance comes in....i am def not the most ignorant person posting on here because i spit facts and i can school most of you dumbass on alot of shit but most of the time you guys want to hate on me and call me ignorant....I have white family members and my best friend is white so how can you call me a racist...i just understand that whites think they know so much more than blacks and you call us the ignorant one when in reality you guys are by far the most ignorant and racist race living...

oh yeah this isn't white america anymore.....you guys are losing your stronghold on this country with obama in office and tell me why one of the best presidents ever once he completes his term is black?

FUCK YOU ALL YOU ALL CAN ROT IN HELL FOR ALL I FUCKING CARE.

redrumracer
03-20-2009, 02:50 PM
WHERE IS QD WHEN YOU NEED HIM
QD made a smart move by leaving that life behind(from what I've read), unlike you.

TallGuy
03-20-2009, 02:57 PM
do all gangsters run in fear?
yes

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 02:58 PM
You are one dumb son of a bitch and I stand by my assertion that you exemplify everything that is a ni gger....an ignorant fuck devoid of any common sense or reasoning....It's people like you that give racist fucks a reason to continue to feel the way they do....and as long as retards like you take breaths of precious oxygen better reserved for people who are worth the space they take up on this earth, racism will exist.

Was Haiti all black to begin with?
Haiti was inhabited by slaves that either escaped or were freed....same as Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, etc. Slaves then mixed with the mestizos and adapted to their cultures and languages....How big of an idiot do you have to be to not know this?

If you're a black man born and living in France, your race isn't French, dumbass, as French isn't a race. Racially this hypothetical man would be black, would be European ethnically, and French nationally.... So that being said, what race would you consider yourself to be? Seeing as how there are only 3 races, you don't have much to choose from. I'd like an answer please.

LISTEN HERE N IGGER

America is one of the only countries that still uses the "RACE" system. When ever you see a south African white male do you call him black because he is an african american? NO thats the problem we have with race because even though you look a certain way it doesn't mean your really that race...

there are some blacks out there that look like whites. Do you still call them black or white? mother fucker you ignorant as fuck i can tell your just another dumb uneducated black mother fucker..no wonder why haitians don't like to be called black because you guys are dumb as shit and when you think of the word "black" you think of black americans. And i don't go by race i go by origin and nationality, thats how you should really do it.

Haitians already had people that inhabited the island long before there were slaves...in actuality we are all from africa so what are you getting at? Africa is where they found the oldest human speciman so in actuality are we all black?

don't debate with me because you will lose.

Paul
03-20-2009, 02:59 PM

those are the worst gangs because thats where the ignorance comes in....i am def not the most ignorant person posting on here because i spit facts and i can school most of you dumbass on alot of shit but most of the time you guys want to hate on me and call me ignorant....I have white family members and my best friend is white so how can you call me a racist...i just understand that whites think they know so much more than blacks and you call us the ignorant one when in reality you guys are by far the most ignorant and racist race living...

oh yeah this isn't white america anymore.....you guys are losing your stronghold on this country with obama in office and tell me why one of the best presidents ever once he completes his term is black?

I have no clue what you are talking about b/c the most successful gang in history was this gang called the NAZIs ya they almost wiped the entire population of jews off the face of the earth.

furthermore i'm white and German decent originally from Miami which is where you probably belong w/ the rest of the Hatian/Cuban misfits. this is why most decent people left Miami years ago.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/lityou/nazi-pope2.gif

BobbyFresco
03-20-2009, 02:59 PM
I guess I'm racist too, huh?:rolleyes:

Funny how you claim that since Obama is president, " WE" are gaining more power and Whites are losing theirs however, you seem to forget that even if Hispanics and Blacks are starting to gain on Whites in population, White ppl still run 95% of everything...

Don't go counting all your chickens just yet, homeboy.

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 03:00 PM
QD made a smart move by leaving that life behind(from what I've read), unlike you.

once your in a gang your sworn in for life, QD may of left that life behind be he still rolls with the boys in blue.

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 03:02 PM
I have no clue what you are talking about b/c the most successful gang in history was this gang called the NAZIs ya they almost wiped the entire population of jews off the face of the earth.

furthermore i'm white and German decent originally from Miami which is where you probably belong w/ the rest of the Hatian/Cuban misfits. this is why most decent people left Miami years ago.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/lityou/nazi-pope2.gif

you just proved my point.

EJ25RUN
03-20-2009, 03:02 PM
What's the point of even saying anything?

Im going back to the Olympic gymnast thread/

redrumracer
03-20-2009, 03:03 PM
oh and yea, NY bad ass compared to where I grew up

http://www.areaconnect.com/crime/compare.htm?c1=sumter&s1=SC&c2=new+york&s2=NY

oh wait I'm sorry, yall to more robberies than us.

stillaneon
03-20-2009, 03:04 PM
I never once said it's cool you dumb fuck why don't you read more of my post and highlight where i said it was cool to be a gangster i know it's not cool but i know it's not the worst thing too and just because i couldnt buy alcohol at 8 doesn't mean i didn't drink it.

You don't have to say its cool. You show us how cool you think it is by posting about "your boys" coming to get us and all this other Bullshit. You are the only one who has bought into your fantasy.

Like i said your putting words in my mouth...I never said i was a gangster or i do gangster shit i did however say i was in a gang and i consider myself to be a sophsticated gangster because i make money legally. Everything i do is legit and i know the easiest way to suceed is conformed...you have no idea what my gang does and how much we give back to the neighborhood we are not your average gang because we are haitian, we have families and we protect our own. We created these haitian gangs to stop haitians from getting killed by other large groups of blacks, whites, and spanish gangs and bill gates is the richest man in america but he had help....he didn't make that money all by himself...his gang was called microsoft.

You just admitted to selling cocaine. Whether in the past or not, that is not legitimate money. If your ganga was so nice and community oriented, then why not just be a community. If they have so much money to give back, why not give you some so that you can have a car that runs. He had help, it was called starting a corporation, legally. If you have to call yourself a gang in todays age, then something you are doing is illegal. As far as creating gangs for protection, that is what the police are for. And don't give me shit about cops not caring, because when it comes down to it, any legal citizen has the right to vote for a commisioner that will care and prevent hatians from dying. But haitians are notorious for immigrating her illegally like the cubans did (*note* I did not say your family did, just that there are a good majority that have). At that point they have no right to shit.

Now you are being hippocritical. You are assuming that white gangs are based off racism after you got your panties in a wad when someone claimed that your gang (no matter how imaginary) was based on killing innocent people. Guys don't call you ignorant, I do, and I will put my iq, SAT scores and judging by your posts, my hardness and thugness against yours as well. You have said nothing on this site ever that has impressed me. You attack people the way maniac used to, except that Alex actually entertained me and you honestly make me want to scream.

I never said it was white america. In fact you are the only one that has harped on race and color. Honestly, I hope Obama is amazing, I prefer to look out for the country as a whole, not the individuals in it. You might do well to have the same mindset.

thecrazyone
03-20-2009, 03:06 PM
I CAN TELL YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT GANGS I'M LEAVING THIS THREAD IS DONE.

lololol thought you said you were leaving

Paul
03-20-2009, 03:07 PM
LISTEN HERE N IGGER

America is one of the only countries that still uses the "RACE" system. When ever you see a south African white male do you call him black because he is an african american? NO thats the problem we have with race because even though you look a certain way it doesn't mean your really that race...

there are some blacks out there that look like whites. Do you still call them black or white? mother fucker you ignorant as fuck i can tell your just another dumb uneducated black mother fucker..no wonder why haitians don't like to be called black because you guys are dumb as shit and when you think of the word "black" you think of black americans. And i don't go by race i go by origin and nationality, thats how you should really do it.

Haitians already had people that inhabited the island long before there were slaves...in actuality we are all from africa so what are you getting at? Africa is where they found the oldest human speciman so in actuality are we all black?

ethnicity and nationality our two different things... even Hispanics classify themselves from white/black visit south america :rolleyes:

either you are white, black, indian, asian, etc... where you are from is your nationality. and no we are not all black. thank god (even though i dont' believe in one) not b/c being black is bad i just would hate to have to justify my exsistance from ignorant people.

BobbyFresco
03-20-2009, 03:07 PM
LISTEN HERE N IGGER

I don't know why I continue to argue with your baboon ass because you have yet to grasp very simple concepts, indicative of your dimished IQ and self esteem.

If one were to run across a WHITE African, his race would be White.
Haitians, racially speaking, are Black.
I > you. Every day, all day. Twice on Sundays. You have yet to formulate a cohesive and cohorent response.
Additionally, you have yet to answer the last question I posed to you.

BobbyFresco
03-20-2009, 03:11 PM
ethnicity and nationality our two different things... even Hispanics classify themselves from white/black visit south america :rolleyes:

either you are white, black, indian, asian, etc... where you are from is your nationality. and no we are not all black. thank god (even though i dont' believe in one) not b/c being black is bad i just would hate to have to justify my exsistance from ignorant people.

You mean you have common sense? and you use it? No waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I think I'm about done trying to explain simple concepts to that simple minded motherfucker....

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 03:13 PM
You don't have to say its cool. You show us how cool you think it is by posting about "your boys" coming to get us and all this other Bullshit. You are the only one who has bought into your fantasy.

You just admitted to selling cocaine. Whether in the past or not, that is not legitimate money. If your ganga was so nice and community oriented, then why not just be a community. If they have so much money to give back, why not give you some so that you can have a car that runs. He had help, it was called starting a corporation, legally. If you have to call yourself a gang in todays age, then something you are doing is illegal. As far as creating gangs for protection, that is what the police are for. And don't give me shit about cops not caring, because when it comes down to it, any legal citizen has the right to vote for a commisioner that will care and prevent hatians from dying. But haitians are notorious for immigrating her illegally like the cubans did (*note* I did not say your family did, just that there are a good majority that have). At that point they have no right to shit.

1. I have 2 cars that run.
2. yes there are alot of haitians illegally but you white people came to this country illegally as well and killed off one of the smartest groups of people living.
3.Haiti is the poorest country on this side of the hemisphere, obama is trying to export 30,000 haitians back to haiti but i gurantee the blacklash will be something obama or america can't handle

Now you are being hippocritical. You are assuming that white gangs are based off racism after you got your panties in a wad when someone claimed that your gang (no matter how imaginary) was based on killing innocent people. Guys don't call you ignorant, I do, and I will put my iq, SAT scores and judging by your posts, my hardness and thugness against yours as well. You have said nothing on this site ever that has impressed me. You attack people the way maniac used to, except that Alex actually entertained me and you honestly make me want to scream.

I never said it was white america. In fact you are the only one that has harped on race and color. Honestly, I hope Obama is amazing, I prefer to look out for the country as a whole, not the individuals in it. You might do well to have the same mindset.

I understand where your coming from but you also have to understand the opression that blacks faced in this country. If you meet an old black man that hates white people it's not his fault for being a racist. He has probably had some of his friends or family killed by white police officers or just random white people....White people really did fuck this country up alot more than they helped it. Look at the direction this country is going unless obama doesn't fix things....we are in a bad recession, crime rates are going up, and we are still in a war and this is because of white politcal figures running america and congress.

AirMax95
03-20-2009, 03:15 PM
Wayyy to much ignorance in this thread.

With that said, I am member of 2 gangs.

APICS: We take over your supply chain.

DSP: We run your businesses.

Run with us, or get ran over!

stillaneon
03-20-2009, 03:15 PM
I don't know why I continue to argue with your baboon ass because you have yet to grasp very simple concepts, indicative of your dimished IQ and self esteem.

I > you. Every day, all day. Twice on Sundays. You have yet to formulate a cohesive and cohorent response.

Actually, racially he would be Caucasian.
:tongue1:

but yeah. White

BobbyFresco
03-20-2009, 03:16 PM
Actually, racially he would be Caucasian.
:tongue1:

but yeah. White

or Caucasoid but I didn't want to use too many big words lest he get confused.

3 races:
Negroid.
Caucasoid.
Mongoloid.

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 03:16 PM

not true because theyre are asians, whites, and all other races in haiti and these people were born there...so your wrong

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 03:18 PM

you don't believe in god?

BobbyFresco
03-20-2009, 03:19 PM
not true because theyre are asians, whites, and all other races in haiti and these people were born there...so your wrong

Ok, let's get technical.

White Haitians would be Caucasoid.
Asian Haitians would be Mongoloid and so on and so forth. Dumbshit.
Haitians of African descent would be Black. Simple concept.

BobbyFresco
03-20-2009, 03:23 PM
Wayyy to much ignorance in this thread.

With that said, I am member of 2 gangs.

APICS: We take over your supply chain.

DSP: We run your businesses.

Run with us, or get ran over!

Would you care to expand on the too much ignorance in this thread statement?

red08passat
03-20-2009, 03:24 PM
If you meet an old black man that hates white people it's not his fault for being a racist. He has probably had some of his friends or family killed by white police officers or just random white people.....

Older black men are some of the nicest people i've met. I work in a rougher side of town and i have all types of people that come into my shop. I have never been disrespected by a older black man, but younger wanna be thugs like yourself are what gives blacks a bad name and i have been disrespected by them on a daily basis.(same goes for younger whites,mexicans, etc.)

You said that white gangs are based on racism. Please tell me any gang of any race in any region that does not have some sort of racism.
I'm not ignorant of the subject of gangs, so dont try and come back on that one.

OFFO OUTLAW FOREVER FOREVER OUTLAW
1% OUTLAW MC

stillaneon
03-20-2009, 03:27 PM
1. I have 2 cars that run.
2. yes there are alot of haitians illegally but you white people came to this country illegally as well and killed off one of the smartest groups of people living.
3.Haiti is the poorest country on this side of the hemisphere, obama is trying to export 30,000 haitians back to haiti but i gurantee the blacklash will be something obama or america can't handle

1. Don't really care about your cars, just pointing out that a real gangster would have his shit on lockdown, especially before anyone in the public eye could discredit him...... which you haven't

2. Civilizing a country and immigrating illegally are two different things. When the pilgrims and other coloners came here in the 1500's, there were no laws on immigrating. I do not agree with a lot of what happened to native americans, but to say we wiped out one of the smartest groups of people, the Egyptians are still around. And Mayans, while intelligent weren't amazingly smart, yes, they had a calendar and buildings, but the egyptians did too, and the Julian Calendar (which is the most like the one we use today) was from Rome (whos empire covered egypt, not central america). The Romans historically were the most advanced for their time.

3. And that does suck for Haiti, but it is not our responsibility to harbor illegal immigrants. We do say that it is the dutie of a super power to help out other countries, but not by making ours worse.

I understand where your coming from but you also have to understand the opression that blacks faced in this country. If you meet an old black man that hates white people it's not his fault for being a racist. He has probably had some of his friends or family killed by white police officers or just random white people....White people really did fuck this country up alot more than they helped it. Look at the direction this country is going unless obama doesn't fix things....we are in a bad recession, crime rates are going up, and we are still in a war and this is because of white politcal figures running america and congress.

Yep, there was oppression, but you didnt live it and neither did I so get the fucking chip off your shoulder. White people didn't fuck this country up. Americans fucked it up. You can blame this racially if you want but remember two key offices in Bush's cabinet were held by Blacks, again, you are the only one making this racial. Again, the chip on your shoulder has gotten too heavy

stillaneon
03-20-2009, 03:28 PM
or Caucasoid but I didn't want to use too many big words lest he get confused.

5 races:
Negroid.
Caucasoid.
Mongoloid.
Autroloid
Capoid

Fixed!

BobbyFresco
03-20-2009, 03:28 PM
OFFO OUTLAW FOREVER FOREVER OUTLAW
1% OUTLAW MC

You have just rendered anything you've said that might have made sense, null and void, with the last bit of bullshit you typed.

stillaneon
03-20-2009, 03:30 PM
You have just rendered anything you've said that might have made sense, null and void, with the last bit of bullshit you typed.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

matthewAPM
03-20-2009, 03:31 PM
XLR8NMR2, seriously shut the fuck up and stop posting dumb ass threads. really.

some people should just go back where they came from...

BobbyFresco
03-20-2009, 03:31 PM
Fixed!
Both of those are derived from Negroid, and not really recognized in the modern sense of classification of race.

red08passat
03-20-2009, 03:32 PM

Thats not me and never will be. I put that b/c my dads entire side of the family represent them, and i was showing i have been brought up around them and know first hand what its like. It did come out wrong though.

BobbyFresco
03-20-2009, 03:33 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao:

amirite or amirite?:lmfao:

stillaneon
03-20-2009, 03:33 PM
Both of those are derived from Negroid, and not really recognized in the modern sense of classification of race.

Just fucking with you.

I assumed by now his charade would be over and he would resort to googling for info.

I've always learned 5. but that is public education down here for you.

BobbyFresco
03-20-2009, 03:34 PM
Thats not me and never will be. I put that b/c my dads entire side of the family represent them, and i was showing i have been brought up around them and know first hand what its like. It did come out wrong though.

Glad you can admit your mistakes. Shows character however, just because your family was part of it, doesn't mean you have to.

stillaneon
amirite or amirite?:lmfao:

Are these the only two options?

quickdodge®

I haven't chimed in, lolol.

I have a bit of knowledge. 17 years worth. Later, QD.

stillaneon
03-20-2009, 03:35 PM
So how do you feel about the publicity of gangs QD?

BobbyFresco
Just fucking with you.

I assumed by now his charade would be over and he would resort to googling for info.

I've always learned 5. but that is public education down here for you.

El Oh El...Apparently MR2Fag didn't benefit from said education...

I think he should Xlr8 that pos into a wall...once he gets it up and running, of course.

AirMax95
Would you care to expand on the too much ignorance in this thread statement?

No, if I waste my time expanding on threads in the WhoresLounge I will pop a blood vessel.

I'm referring to the misconseption of ethinic origins, racial makeups, and justification of being in a gang.

You are doing fine, lol.

BobbyFresco
03-20-2009, 03:37 PM
QD, apparently you are Mark's own private Captain Save a Ho....care to share light on the situation? LOLOLOL

BobbyFresco
03-20-2009, 03:38 PM
No, if I waste my time expanding on threads in the WhoresLounge I will pop a blood vessel.

I'm referring to the misconseption of ethinic origins, racial makeups, and justification of being in a gang.

You are doing fine, lol.

LOL... You know me however, you aren't Switzerland, mf'er....say what you want..:lmfao:

Paul
03-20-2009, 03:40 PM
you don't believe in god?

no because i belong to the small % of intelligent people that don't live their lives believing in fairy tales.

stillaneon
03-20-2009, 03:41 PM
no because i belong to the small % of intelligent people that don't live their lives believing in fairy tales.

x2

quickdodge®
03-20-2009, 03:42 PM
QD, apparently you are Mark's own private Captain Save a Ho....care to share light on the situation? LOLOLOL

Lolol. I'm not saving anyone, lolol. I've been around many, many blocks but I don't dee the need to advertise it too much. Plus that was over ten years ago. But I've been around the shit since before Mark was just BAG.

BAG not = Bad Ass Gangsta
BAG = Bitch Ass Gopher

Lolol, j/k Mark. I first got my knowledge of it back in 1980. Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Lolol. I'm not saving anyone, lolol. I've been around many, many blocks but I don't dee the need to advertise it too much. Plus that was over ten years ago. But I've been around the shit since before Mark was just BAG.

BAG not = Bad Ass Gangsta
BAG = Bitch Ass Gopher

Lolol, j/k Mark. I first got my knowledge of it back in 1980. Later, QD.

are you o.g status? double triple or single?

and QD you know we have been always cool even though your on "the other side" the wrong side. haha

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 03:59 PM
and there are some spots were if you don't rep your colors or your set up you will get shot down and dead even if your in a gang or not.

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 04:01 PM

i can understand if you don't believe in religon because of the way it's deciphered in the books but you have to believe in god. I am not going to change your ways but i know that 100% there is a heaven and a hell because i have talked to jesus and i have talked satan and i talk to god everyday.

ironchef
03-20-2009, 04:02 PM
i can understand if you don't believe in religon because of the way it's deciphered in the books but you have to believe in god. I am not going to change your ways but i know that 100% there is a heaven and a hell because i have talked to jesus and i have talked satan and i talk to god everyday.And you wonder why people don't take you seriously.

quickdodge®
03-20-2009, 04:05 PM
are you o.g status? double triple or single?

and QD you know we have been always cool even though your on "the other side" the wrong side. haha

No doubles or triples. Not a slight bit of OG, lolol. Not even much of that.

And you know that I was always on the winning team. Lolol. Later, QD.

Evil Goat
03-20-2009, 04:10 PM
oh jesus, this thread is starting to fill with lose

Paul
03-20-2009, 04:11 PM
i can understand if you don't believe in religon because of the way it's deciphered in the books but you have to believe in god. I am not going to change your ways but i know that 100% there is a heaven and a hell because i have talked to jesus and i have talked satan and i talk to god everyday.

religion and god are two different concepts both of which are not appealing to me nor do i believe in them. since i don't believe in them much like santa claus or the easter bunny that which doesn't exists has not control over me.

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 04:22 PM
religion and god are two different concepts both of which are not appealing to me nor do i believe in them. since i don't believe in them much like santa claus or the easter bunny that which doesn't exists has not control over me.

at one point i didn't believe in the existence of god either but there has to be an all supreme power that we don't know about that has created everything we see around us. I really think the existence of god has alot to do with faith. If you don't have faith in god you will never see him or hear him or even talk to him but once you lose faith they say you lose everything...don't ever lose faith that there could be a god because no one has yet to discover the meaning of life and how our existence came about everything is just theory but the bible explains it pretty well.

stillaneon
03-20-2009, 04:25 PM

I don't believe in God, but religion is a noun that means:
1. belief in or worship of a supernatural power or powers considered to be divine or to have control of human destiny
2. any formal expression of such belief

Evil Goat
03-20-2009, 04:27 PM
at one point i didn't believe in the existence of god either but there has to be an all supreme power that we don't know about that has created everything we see around us. I really think the existence of god has alot to do with faith. If you don't have faith in god you will never see him or hear him or even talk to him but once you lose faith they say you lose everything...don't ever lose faith that there could be a god because no one has yet to discover the meaning of life and how our existence came about everything is just theory but the bible explains it pretty well.

soooo.....you're a christian gangster? :thinking:

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 04:33 PM
soooo.....you're a christian gangster? :thinking:

catholic mother fucker.

and i know a little bit of voodoo too

Brett
03-20-2009, 04:41 PM
Miami which is where you probably belong w/ the rest of the Hatian/Cuban misfits. this is why most decent people left Miami years ago.

THATS WHY I LEFT YEARS AGO, BORN AND RAISED THERE AND LEFT IN '94!!

Crazy Asian
03-20-2009, 04:41 PM
alll I knew was wangstas. Those boys are some funny stuff. Especially when you try to that to a real banger and realize you aint impressing your girl but rather she's laughing at your butt.

civictR
03-20-2009, 04:42 PM
AND YOU CAN THINK I'M NOT IN A GANG BUT ANYONE THAT REALLY KNOWS ME KNOWS I AM AS G AS THE FUCKING COME

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: GANGSTER WANNA BE:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Crazy Asian
THATS WHY I LEFT YEARS AGO, BORN AND RAISED THERE AND LEFT IN '94!!

STFU OLD MAN!!! You werent in any gang. Heck back in those gang's were called revolution. Old man go back to your rocking chair.

Brett
don't ever lose faith that there could be a god because no one has yet to discover the meaning of life and how our existence came about everything is just theory but the bible explains it pretty well.

Bible says it was all done in 7 days and discards evolution... Science has proven it took 4.5+ billion years for the earth to evolove with life as we know it and we have science facts showing we evolved, so the bible.. THE GAY AND FULL OF SHIT

Brett
03-20-2009, 04:44 PM
STFU OLD MAN!!! You werent in any gang. Heck back in those gang's were called revolution. Old man go back to your rocking chair.

I wasnt in one but my Jr. high and High School had gang issues, Latin Kings, Latin Deciples, etc... all them fucktards were reppin our schools, Used to see gang beat downs all the time, they knew I was to OG for them though :D

Crazy Asian
03-20-2009, 04:45 PM
~waits for pics~

Got Milk?
03-20-2009, 04:59 PM
Your threads are not funny as they used to be.

quickdodge®
03-20-2009, 06:09 PM
I wasnt in one but my Jr. high and High School had gang issues, Latin Kings, Latin Deciples, etc... all them fucktards were reppin our schools, Used to see gang beat downs all the time, they knew I was to OG for them though :D

You sure it was Latin Kings and Disciples? I've never heard of them being anywhere near the South. They are based in Chicago and have roots spreading into NYC and NJ, but I've never heard of them being in Miami. Later, QD.

blaknoize
03-20-2009, 06:56 PM
The question still remains IS GUCCI GANGSTA?

One_Bad_SHO
03-20-2009, 07:01 PM
If you meet an old black man that hates white people it's not his fault for being a racist. He has probably had some of his friends or family killed by white police officers or just random white people.....

A WHITE man freed those black men. Since then, we as a country have made great strides in a never ending WORLDWIDE race issue.

I can only hope that one day you grow up and realize the path you're heading down. You're not cool. Nobody here seems to give a shit about you. Nobody is laughing with you. They laugh at you. You're an obvious wanna be.

Are you sure you're not french?

My best friend is black. I'm as white as it gets. I jam out to country music in my car and go to rock shows. He's a tatt'd up motherfucker whos had a hard knock life, in and out of prison. We are 2 people from opposite sides of the track, per say. The reason I'm telling you this is because you can't seem to understand that regardless of the color of our skin, we are alike. You are the kind of guy that fuels hatred for your "people." We all have a mother. We all feel love. We all get our feelings hurt. We all laugh. We all eat. Aint shit different about us. The only difference that matters is the difference between a man and a boy, regardless of color. Boys are students. Men are teachers. Boys run in gangs. Men organize teams. Boys make babies. Men raise children. Boys seek popularity. Men demand respect. Boys seek power. Men cultivate strength. Boys seek praise. Men give praise.

You, Mark... are a boy. Good luck with life, late bloomer.

Brick
03-20-2009, 07:18 PM

It's cool man, my Mom used to tell me if I don't believe in Santa he'll never come.

I understand.

Evil Goat
03-20-2009, 07:40 PM
catholic mother fucker.

and i know a little bit of voodoo too

lulz....oh noes, a hardcore catholic presitiss of gangsterism....

tdurr
03-20-2009, 08:42 PM
FIRST!

Echonova
03-20-2009, 08:45 PM
religion and god are two different concepts both of which are not appealing to me nor do i believe in them. since i don't believe in them much like santa claus or the easter bunny that which doesn't exists has not control over me.So, seriously... This world is all there is? This is it? The whole sha-bang?

That's just depressing.

redrumracer
03-20-2009, 08:59 PM
lulz....oh noes, a hardcore catholic presitiss of gangsterism....
so does that mean he likes playing with little boys while getting is magic on?

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 09:15 PM
OH NOES I'M BACK

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 09:16 PM
AND I'M DRUNK OFF GIN NOW

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 09:19 PM
But yeah you guys are right i'm in a gang that murders, robs, kills, cheats, steals and i don't feel great about it but i know and you know if you ever fuck with me your life expectancy will go down.

Evil Goat
03-20-2009, 09:23 PM
OH NOES I'M BACK

http://onni.jkl.fi/~lauri/kuvia/not_this_shit_again.jpeg

Evil Goat
03-20-2009, 09:23 PM
http://importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224638

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 09:24 PM
http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/bloods-46635.jpg

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/bloods-46633.jpg

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/bloods-42621.jpg

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/bloods-8747.jpg

word

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 09:25 PM
U.B.N

Echonova
03-20-2009, 09:27 PM
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd325/Thh0m4s/Gangs.jpg

Echonova
03-20-2009, 09:29 PM
I hit hard Bishes!!!!!!!
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x23/matt_allely/GANGS.jpg

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 09:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NUN CHUCKS

Echonova
03-20-2009, 09:39 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NUN CHUCKSEvery black man has/or still ownes a pair of Nun-chucks.

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 09:50 PM
THAT REMINDS ME TO BUY A PAIR TOMORROW YOU GOTTA HAVE A PAIR OF NUN CHUCKS READY AT ALL TIMES

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 09:59 PM
I'm flamed up right now readdy to go set dropping. 5 poppin 6 droppin all day baby

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 10:01 PM
bloods 920 up, 662 down love ithate it

A gang brought up in the West side by Sylvester Scott and Vincent Owens. Biggest rivals of the primarily East side gang the Crips. Stands for Be Loyal Or Otherwise Die. Also have a sign that spells out the word "blood" with their hands/fingers.
See a Crip
Kill a Crip
Watch your favorite color drip.

B.e
L.oyal
O.r
O.therwise
D.ie

"That ***** be in the Bloods. Look at his fuckkin bandana."

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 10:02 PM
Bloods 596 up, 525 down love ithate it

A gang that formed in the late 70's out of many sets that were bullied by the crips. The sets met on Piru Street and formed the Blood alliance. Although the Bloods are outnumbered 5 to 1 in LA County, Blood sets are always more violent, especially when present in numbers. Blood members have developed a strong love and fascination for Assault weapons.

GTScoob
03-20-2009, 10:06 PM
The most hypocritical part of this thread is where you deny being black, because you're haitian, but then talk about how much 'blacker' this country is going to be after Obama. What kinda backlash is Haiti going to have against America if we deport their people? The nation cant even afford to build houses or repair transportation infrastructure. Look at a satellite image of Haiti/DR and you can see Haiti because it looks like a sh ithole, all of the trees are burned down, the DR is lush with rainforests and beaches. Both countries are poor as hell but Haiti has been in political turmoil for too long to embrace the tourism that allows other poor Caribbean nations to prosper.

Black is black, and its funny how strong nationalism has an inverse relationship with economic and political performance everywhere in the world except America. So what good is a 'black America' to a person who denies being black?

And gangs are stupid, I've dealt with BMF and the local russians, and some of the mexicans in the last few years; they're all just a bunch of paranoid guys who do too much girl. I guess I've only ever known them in drug situations, not the family cookout encounters but these guys just seemed too stuck in the present, with no concept of their own mortality or any plans to leave the gang and grow up. Nothing better than hearing some of these thugs going off on a coke-fueled rant on how 'the man' is keeping them down, when in reality its that they cant keep a real job due to personality conflicts in the workplace.

87 Turbo II
03-20-2009, 10:07 PM
http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/bloods-42621.jpg

Yeah, I'd hide my face too.

XLR8NMR2
03-20-2009, 10:17 PM
The most hypocritical part of this thread is where you deny being black, because you're haitian, but then talk about how much 'blacker' this country is going to be after Obama. What kinda backlash is Haiti going to have against America if we deport their people? The nation cant even afford to build houses or repair transportation infrastructure. Look at a satellite image of Haiti/DR and you can see Haiti because it looks like a sh ithole, all of the trees are burned down, the DR is lush with rainforests and beaches. Both countries are poor as hell but Haiti has been in political turmoil for too long to embrace the tourism that allows other poor Caribbean nations to prosper.

Black is black, and its funny how strong nationalism has an inverse relationship with economic and political performance everywhere in the world except America. So what good is a 'black America' to a person who denies being black?

And gangs are stupid, I've dealt with BMF and the local russians, and some of the mexicans in the last few years; they're all just a bunch of paranoid guys who do too much girl. I guess I've only ever known them in drug situations, not the family cookout encounters but these guys just seemed too stuck in the present, with no concept of their own mortality or any plans to leave the gang and grow up. Nothing better than hearing some of these thugs going off on a coke-fueled rant on how 'the man' is keeping them down, when in reality its that they cant keep a real job due to personality conflicts in the workplace.

If you have dealt with bmf then you know a real gang...I can't really speak upon them because i have the federalies on my back just dealing with some of there members. It's crazy how they all went "DOWN"....BMF is family though they have made me alot of legit money. I have met jeezy and his whole crew aswell and my boy used to do business with T.I

i am known in these streets, the rap game is like the drug game and i know alot of rappers. I know your right about gangs are just a bunch of people getting togeather and doing white just to be paronoid but we are paranoid for a reason. We are under investigation %50 of our lives, or atleast i am.

but i'm clean and i have only been in jail once in my life for some stupid shit. I am not proud about going to jail but it does teach you alot about the system and how things work. FUCK JAIL AND FUCK THE POLICE

Echonova
03-20-2009, 10:22 PM
I am not afraid to go back to prison for what I believe in. Ya, everyone thinks "Oh Echo's so jolly"... Prison bitches. I would trade half of IA's members for a pack of smokes in the pokey. They ain't hard enough.

Evil Goat
03-20-2009, 11:04 PM
FUCK JAIL AND FUCK THE POLICE

how about FUCK YOU.

GLulic
03-20-2009, 11:47 PM
how about FUCK YOU.
are you a cop?...just askin'

FuckVtec
03-20-2009, 11:49 PM
are you a cop?...just askin'

I doubt it, he just hates Mark, like everyone else does.

Evil Goat
03-20-2009, 11:59 PM
I doubt it, he just hates Mark, like everyone else does.

bingo!

and mark...

http://91.121.132.199/gifs/3791.gif

FuckVtec
03-21-2009, 12:15 AM
^^LOL

2.3 Evo 8
03-21-2009, 12:45 AM
Mark, you're one ignorant person. I've never read so much ignorance from a member. Each time I see you post I see an uneducated person spouting off stupid nonsense.

I personally think you do it for attention.

Pssss, phatboy is no longer unless you think Hugo's 510 and your brokedown hunk of shit kit car are considered a car club.

I met you at Dan's crib once or twice and you came across as a nerdy pot head, not a gang banger. Stop living in a fantasy world geek. You should lay off the weed also, it's obviously rotting what little brain you have left.

XLR8NMR2
03-21-2009, 02:03 AM
Mark, you're one ignorant person. I've never read so much ignorance from a member. Each time I see you post I see an uneducated person spouting off stupid nonsense.

I personally think you do it for attention.

Pssss, phatboy is no longer unless you think Hugo's 510 and your brokedown hunk of shit kit car are considered a car club.

I met you at Dan's crib once or twice and you came across as a nerdy pot head, not a gang banger. Stop living in a fantasy world geek. You should lay off the weed also, it's obviously rotting what little brain you have left.

If i remember correclty when we were a "car club" you got your ass handed to you by hugo and jeremey numerous times.

You met me a long time ago and times have changed...i'm still a pothead but you never really knew me...you just think you did like everyone else does...like most good things i have a bad side and you don't wanna see my bad side....

i remember you being a bald fuck with a wife that i remember you loving so dearly, stop talking shit to me because i know what you both look like and you just wanna go and talk all that shit knowing that i roll with nyteryder and the rest of the phatboys, were not a gang but damn do we fuck shit up......

what are you still speedmonkey or something? just remember you guys were always slower than us.

Humphrizzle
03-21-2009, 02:35 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/97accordjdm/gangs.jpg

twiztid cc
03-21-2009, 03:42 AM
If i remember correclty when we were a "car club" you got your ass handed to you by hugo and jeremey numerous times.

You met me a long time ago and times have changed...i'm still a pothead but you never really knew me...you just think you did like everyone else does...like most good things i have a bad side and you don't wanna see my bad side....

i remember you being a bald fuck with a wife that i remember you loving so dearly, stop talking shit to me because i know what you both look like and you just wanna go and talk all that shit knowing that i roll with nyteryder and the rest of the phatboys, were not a gang but damn do we fuck shit up......

what are you still speedmonkey or something? just remember you guys were always slower than us.

LMAO STFU ...KFC you should know what that means..now go kill urself:2up:

Frög
03-21-2009, 05:23 AM
WOW

Yea real smart.. All this, over the internet..

Face + palm..

XLR8NMR2
03-21-2009, 08:59 AM
WOW

Yea real smart.. All this, over the internet..

Face + palm..

OH NOES THE INTERWEBS POLICE GONNA TAKE ME AWAY

Brick
03-21-2009, 09:18 AM
OH NOES THE INTERWEBS POLICE GONNA TAKE ME AWAY

Only Police you have to worry about. Real cops don't worry about e-thugs.

BobbyFresco
03-21-2009, 09:27 AM
Only Police you have to worry about. Real cops don't worry about e-thugs.

:lmfao:

Sick burn is sick.

XLR8NMR2
03-21-2009, 09:28 AM
http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/ethug22.jpgWORD

Kevykev
03-21-2009, 09:29 AM
they will chap ya wit a cutlass without second thought.

Pronounced: 'CUHT LAHSS' :D

XLR8NMR2
03-21-2009, 09:34 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/funny-pictures-kitten-hides-a-body.jpg

lulz

Evil Goat
03-21-2009, 09:42 AM
i have a bad side and you don't wanna see my bad side....

:surrender

just kidding. :lmao:

GGPIS3
03-21-2009, 09:57 AM
you really should lay off the trees. your cognitive skills are in hibernation.

Elbow
03-21-2009, 10:00 AM
LOL gangs are for pussy boys with no daddy who are scared so need tons of people to "get their back" they are a joke.

hydroshutter
03-21-2009, 10:05 AM
Right
Now
Burger King sounds
Great!

GGPIS3
03-21-2009, 10:10 AM
^ lol... where fred been? you should have him chime in lol

hydroshutter
03-21-2009, 10:12 AM
^ lol... where fred been? you should have him chime in lol

;)

(hadn't seen your ass in a while)

EJ25RUN
03-21-2009, 10:19 AM
Right
Now
Burger King sounds
Great!
I'm
Thinking
Arby's

hydroshutter
03-21-2009, 10:23 AM
I'm
Thinking
Arby's

I was repping my set.

Terror
03-21-2009, 10:34 AM
You sure it was Latin Kings and Disciples? I've never heard of them being anywhere near the South. They are based in Chicago and have roots spreading into NYC and NJ, but I've never heard of them being in Miami. Later, QD.

Not that i really KNOW anything about gangs. but just as a reference, i had my Del Sol stolen like last year, and the two hispanic faggots that took it claimed to be "Latin King" gang members. Posers, prolly, but those are the most dangerous kind... theyll do anything to prove gang worth.

Mr.Big
03-21-2009, 12:27 PM
LOL gangs are for pussy boys with no daddy who are scared so need tons of people to "get their back" they are a joke.

Some are punks. But not all are pussys.

EJ25RUN
03-21-2009, 12:41 PM
Some are punks. But not all are pussys.

No. It does. Real men stand by themselves. Gangs are for failures.

Mr.Big
03-21-2009, 12:48 PM
No. It does. Real men stand by themselves. Gangs are for failures.

So what you call a army? Look man I aint going back to forward with you. But I know what IM talking about. You can live your life and think one gang member cant kick your ass by his self.
Like I said some are punks. Then there some that would kick your ass up and down the street. I KNOW!! keep sleepin

hydroshutter
03-21-2009, 12:50 PM
So what you call a army? Look man I aint going back to forward with you. But I know what IM talking about. You can live your life and think one gang member cant kick your ass by his self.
Like I said some are punks. Then there some that would kick your ass up and down the street. I KNOW!! keep sleepin

You're comparing the Army of a Nation to a Gang?

You need to step away from your friend's computer.

Mr.Big
03-21-2009, 12:51 PM

Yea i am its a group of people.

Mr.Big
03-21-2009, 12:53 PM

Armys of the Nations
Gangs of the street in the Nation

\Still a group of people that can take over a area or citys

Mr.Big
03-21-2009, 12:53 PM

Armys of the Nations

Still a group of people that can take over a area or citys

hydroshutter
03-21-2009, 01:05 PM
Armys of the Nations

Your logic is so severely flawed that you wouldn't understand my retorts if even presented to you simplistically.

In other words, I'm just going to post a couple smilies with regard to your idiotic, sophomoric mind.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/doggah_eek4.png (http://smiliesftw.com)

http://smiliesftw.com/x/SHOOP_kit.png (http://smiliesftw.com)

http://smiliesftw.com/x/huge_shock.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

EJ25RUN
03-21-2009, 01:08 PM
You're an idiot.

Stay awake, you might learn something from the rest of us.

XLR8NMR2
03-21-2009, 04:36 PM
Armys of the Nations

very true...

i bet if you took all the gangsters in the U.S and made an division of troops like the army they would do better than some new recruits just going in the army not being in any type of gunbattles or dealing with life and death situations yet.

Evil Goat
03-21-2009, 04:40 PM
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t216/mygoofystuff/usa/illegal/PulpFiction-EnglishMotherfucker.gif

quickdodge®
03-21-2009, 04:42 PM
very true...

i bet if you took all the gangsters in the U.S and made an division of troops like the army they would do better than some new recruits just going in the army not being in any type of gunbattles or dealing with life and death situations yet.

Honestly? I disagree. There is a lot more to "organized" combat than just hopping out of cars and blasting. There are maps, specific instructions for specific individuals and much more to go through to be a combat soldier. The vast majority of gangs do NOT have the skills to just be set in real enemy territory. I think that gang members would be doing themselves and the country a great service if they turned their so called aggression towards protecting this country instead of each other, though. Truthfully gang members aren't fighting for shit. Fighting for a color? For a street name? That's small potatoes compared to fighting for the entire nation. If you want to step up and fight for something and (not only have it legal) show you're a real dude, forget the anthill and go for Mt. Everest.

That's what's up, right there, dude. Later, QD.

GGPIS3
03-21-2009, 04:45 PM
^^ about time you added something worth reading in this thread. i usually enjoy reading your comments and im glad you finally added something worth value to this thread.

Vteckidd
03-21-2009, 04:50 PM
Never been in a gang because

1) never needed protection i couldnt afford myself
2) Never had enemies that threatened me
3) Never felt like i needed other people around me because i was too scared to be by myself
4) I have people i hang out with that i have similar interests with , those are FRIENDS, not gang members and we dont have stupid rules about colors and signs and shit.

To me gangs are like car clubs, its for people with low self esteem that need to be surrounded by other people with low self esteem to make themselves feel like they have FRIENDS.

Mafia is totally different than your BLoods/ Crips/Zoe Pound stuff. Mafia was more about a heirarchy from the old country, respect, and offereing protection to people that couldnt go to the cops. IMO, the Mafia as an organization is and was always more respected than the "gangs" you see nowadays

1MP0RTL0V3R
03-21-2009, 05:01 PM
Gangs arent the greatest thing out there but people do join for stupidity i would know because i got involved when i was young and i got lucky that i didnt get in becuase i started to notice that it would mess up my life, gangsters fight for color and territory and that is dumb as hell. gangs fight there own people were all the same no matter what color or race were all the same inside. I dont see why we have gangs but i cant really say anything because i got involved with them and cant disown what i had believed in and started doing, but now that im al little older i know better know

Echonova
03-21-2009, 05:03 PM
My bitch is even set reppin!!!!
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/mopics027.jpg

Echonova
03-21-2009, 05:03 PM
You know you want a piece...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/mopics028.jpg

GGPIS3
03-21-2009, 05:04 PM
dayum shawty.... what yo myspace is? lol

Evil Goat
03-21-2009, 05:05 PM
wow, i must say the hilarity in this thread outweighs the stupidity....now all we have to do is get mark to stop posting

Echonova
03-21-2009, 05:08 PM
dayum shawty.... what yo myspace is? lolbitchesarehustlerstoo,[email protected] o (http://www.bitchesarehustlerstoo,Ithoughtyouknew@myspace. co)m

green91
03-21-2009, 06:32 PM
Gangs are gay. /thread

I don't see how violence and illegal activities are something to be proud of. I pay my taxes and rest easy at night.

One_Bad_SHO
03-21-2009, 06:37 PM
My cats breath smells like cat food.

green91
03-21-2009, 06:43 PM
my new shirt:

http://www.zazzle.com/gangs_suck_tshirt-235293183935881058

RandomGuy
03-21-2009, 06:43 PM
My cats breath smells like cat food.best post in thread

twiztid cc
03-21-2009, 08:36 PM
If i bring over a couple of friends can we GANG BANG it....LMAO:taun:

Is that piston rings in her ears?

Dracc
03-21-2009, 08:48 PM
wow at the thread maker

Brick
03-21-2009, 09:19 PM
My bitch is even set reppin!!!!
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/mopics027.jpg

I kind of hope she shoots herself in the head.

apex2305
03-21-2009, 11:11 PM
i just think the fact that there is a can of lysol in the back makes this the greatest sexy picture ever

Echonova
03-22-2009, 08:21 AM
i just think the fact that there is a can of lysol in the back makes this the greatest sexy picture everSo fresh and so clean clean

Frög
03-22-2009, 08:32 AM
LOL i don't need to be in a gang..

I got my own kind of insurance protection..

TheProfiteer
03-22-2009, 08:42 AM
lmao, its so funny too see Mark's cries for attention, he acts like a spoiled little 8 year old girl. First he brings up a retarted topic, then gets made fun of for posting said retarted topic, then he gets all pissy and starts typing in caps and threatens to leave the thread and hold his breath until we believe him and give him positive praise. Considering no one ever does, he comes back and keeps whining.

LOLOLOLOL

Evil Goat
03-22-2009, 08:44 AM
lmao, its so funny too see Mark's cries for attention, he acts like a spoiled little 8 year old girl. First he brings up a retarted topic, then gets made fun of for posting said retarted topic, then he gets all pissy and starts typing in caps and threatens to leave the thread and hold his breath until we believe him and give him positive praise. Considering no one ever does, he comes back and keeps whining.

LOLOLOLOL

that pretty much sums up every thread he makes....

BobbyFresco
03-22-2009, 09:01 AM

Ashy elbows are ashy.

Vteckidd
03-22-2009, 12:26 PM
Dipset

Paul
03-22-2009, 01:49 PM
12 fucking pages wasted on this shit i'm sorry mark but you sound like the biggest fucking moron and should be sterilized.

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/10/4/128676422167869549.jpg

Terror
03-22-2009, 01:51 PM
These threads get worse and worse everytime hahahaha

man
03-22-2009, 07:28 PM
Gangs are for little boys

Bballjamal
03-23-2009, 12:09 PM
Bull fucking shit.

Do you know why gangs, at least in the black respective, were formed?

Not to get tied up in this weak i-net hand slapping match over who thinks they know what when no one in here probably has any clue or probably doesn't even care to know.

But for one, Gangs didn't start in America, two, its in every humans DNA to technically be in a gang (click, tribe, race, descent, so on and etc) as most humans have an instinct to want to feel associated by some means, usually race, and third and lastly, black gangs originally existed in America (the south) to mainly give areas where racial tension still existed, which threatened their lively hood, a means of a way to fight the hate. It gave an easy way to get everyone together for a cause which was to protect their own. Gangs here in the south didn't evolve from drugs, money, or anything else that can be associated with it today, and one of the main gangs that came from that, and one that still exists to this day, is the Gangster Disciples (though said to be started up North). Word passed down through my family is that neighborhood gangs were originally always welcomed but gramps talks about how they were seen as a threat by local state government (a.k.a mayor, governor, police) and he believes they started to introduce "money making opportunities" into these gangs. With the introduction of money it lead to power, and anyone knows power corrupts, pretty cool for the government to have a little piece of paper to fuck over any small person(s) whenever they want.

Later on with gangs only being a small problem in the 50's & 60's, as far as race wars went on mainly in southern states, Hollywood started to make more films glorifying gangs and always putting money, power, and thus corruption at its main focus. Obviously the base structure a gang was founded on has crumbled but what can you expect from how it was corrupted.

So for all the people saying you're a low life for being in a gang, and you're this and you're that. STFU. It's as easy as that. You have NO clue what that lifestyle is besides what a television and music tells you it is. You have NO personal inside experience, you have no psychiatric evaluation of a populace of gang members to construct a feasible summary with diagnosis. You have shit, but an also ignorant and N_igger_ish form of thought. It's easy to sit back and laugh and talk shit about something you know nothing about because you're ignorant. Any intellectual would sit back and actually have some curiosity to the subject to at least do formidable research before making an opinionated argument. Yes an opinion is the one thing you can say is yours and is your right, but if you express your opinion to others and the basis of the argument stands as an assumption, well, its all just ignorance..... :no:

/End thread :goodjob:

Spectic Tank
03-23-2009, 12:22 PM
Not to get tied up in this weak i-net hand slapping match over who thinks they know what when no one in here probably has any clue or probably doesn't even care to know.

But for one, Gangs didn't start in America, two, its in every humans DNA to technically be in a gang (click, tribe, race, descent, so on and etc) as most humans have an instinct to want to feel associated by some means, usually race, and third and lastly, black gangs originally existed in America (the south) to mainly give areas where racial tension still existed, which threatened their lively hood, a means of a way to fight the hate. It gave an easy way to get everyone together for a cause which was to protect their own. Gangs here in the south didn't evolve from drugs, money, or anything else that can be associated with it today, and one of the main gangs that came from that, and one that still exists to this day, is the Gangster Disciples (though said to be started up North). Word passed down through my family is that neighborhood gangs were originally always welcomed but gramps talks about how they were seen as a threat by local state government (a.k.a mayor, governor, police) and he believes they started to introduce "money making opportunities" into these gangs. With the introduction of money it lead to power, and anyone knows power corrupts, pretty cool for the government to have a little piece of paper to fuck over any small person(s) whenever they want.

Later on with gangs only being a small problem in the 50's & 60's, as far as race wars went on mainly in southern states, Hollywood started to make more films glorifying gangs and always putting money, power, and thus corruption at its main focus. Obviously the base structure a gang was founded on has crumbled but what can you expect from how it was corrupted.

So for all the people saying you're a low life for being in a gang, and you're this and you're that. STFU. It's as easy as that. You have NO clue what that lifestyle is besides what a television and music tells you it is. You have NO personal inside experience, you have no psychiatric evaluation of a populace of gang members to construct a feasible summary with diagnosis. You have shit, but an also ignorant and N_igger_ish form of thought. It's easy to sit back and laugh and talk shit about something you know nothing about because you're ignorant. Any intellectual would sit back and actually have some curiosity to the subject to at least do formidable research before making an opinionated argument. Yes an opinion is the one thing you can say is yours and is your right, but if you express your opinion to others and the basis of the argument stands as an assumption, well, its all just ignorance..... :no:

Wow, you're talking about gangs from the 50's and 60's. If you believe that gangs these days are about 'Community' over 'Money' then you're mistaken.

Edit: Just noticed the thread title...:lmfao:

Bballjamal
03-23-2009, 12:28 PM
I specifically said how and why it was corrupted. Corrupted doesn't equal for the community. So no, and wow, why talk about gangs of today if it all originated from the gangs of yesterday? What was the point of your post? wtf Log off

Wangs..... damn guys, I feel so old these days

LizBiz
03-23-2009, 12:33 PM
Wangs..... damn guys, I feel so old these days old your only a year older than me.....:gay:

BobbyFresco
03-23-2009, 12:34 PM

To assume that the only real life exposure to gangs that I have had, and I'm speaking from my perspective because you have chosen, for whatever reason, to single out my response, is on tv or the news, you would be promoting, in a sense, the same hypocrisy that you are condemning. I have family members, i.e cousins, who have been blessed with the same monetary, social , and familial advantages that I have had and instead have chosen a different path in life. After personally witnessing the lifestyle that is gang banging, I feel like I have every right to feel and have the opinions that I do. There's nothing more real than having a family member incarcerated for murdering someone. Gang related violence. Not the fake shit Mark is talking about.

mocha latte cupcake
03-23-2009, 12:35 PM
:lmfao: wangs *kekeke*

TheGodfather
03-23-2009, 12:39 PM
Most people involved in some type of organized crime or gang, most likely won't be telling everyone on the internet about it.

Seems self defeating.

Bballjamal
03-23-2009, 12:41 PM
old your only a year older than me.....:gay:

Age is a number boo, where my head is at will take you some time :crazy:

1. To assume that the only real life exposure to gangs that I have had, and I'm speaking from my perspective because you have chosen, for whatever reason, to single out my response, you would be promoting, in a sense, the same hypocrisy that you are condemning. I have family members, i.e cousins, who have been blessed with the same monetary, social , and familial advantages that have instead chosen a different path in life. After personally witnessing the lifestyle that is gang banging, I feel like I have every right to feel and have the opinions that I do. There's nothing more real than having a family member incarcerated for murdering someone. Gang related violence. Not the fake shit Mark is talking about.

WHoaa whoaa whoaa! No need for the history lesson on how legit you and yours are lmao!

I specifically highlighted a small part of one of your many posts and answered that question. The rest of my post however was only for those where my assertions can be asserted :ninja: