PDA

View Full Version : WOrld Movement to move away from US Dollar

Vteckidd
03-20-2009, 12:20 PM
UN Is expected to announce next week that they recommend the world getting off the US DOLLAR as being the benchmark to compare all other currencies too.

This just breaking

"China backs talks on dollar as reserve -Russian source

MOSCOW, March 19 (Reuters) - China and other emerging nations back Russia's call for a discussion on how to replace the dollar as the world's primary reserve currency ....

Calls for a rethink of the dollar's status as world's sole benchmark currency come amid concerns about its long-term value as the U.S. Federal Reserve moved to pump more than a trillion dollars of new cash into the ailing economy late Wednesday. ....

The Russian source said Moscow was aware that the emergence of the new global currency would not happen overnight and said its goal was to initiate a discussion about it at the G20 summit in London on April 2."

http://www.reuters.com/article/usDollarRpt/idUSLJ93633020090319

Whats this mean to you? Bernanke decided late wednesday night that he is going to throw EVERYTHING in his arsenal to stop deflation, and he is going to PRINT money. This is BAD NEWs because this pretty much confirms what all the Peter Schiffs and such have been hinting at, HYPERINFLATION in the next 6 months- year.

The government is throwing all this money that we DONT HAVE at a problem they neither understand or have the power to fix.

All you people saying that the 1 World CUrrency was bullshit, read that last line in that paragraph

thepolecat
03-20-2009, 12:41 PM
we are still screwed. Germany tried the same thing- PRINT PRINT PRINT then the money was worth more as wallpaper and toilet paper than actual money... Then came Nazis with Hitler at the helm "saving" them all.

mocha latte cupcake
03-20-2009, 12:57 PM
hmmm didn't see that coming... way go to obama... lets have a trillion trillion bazillion dollar bail out to help the country :lmfao:

Amero/Euro will be the one world currency soon enough.

*disclaimer* not blaming obama but really... who thought using "invisible money" that we DONT have to fix our economy was a good idea? :lmfao: not me for one.

hooray my dollar is worth the same as monopoly

preferredduck
03-20-2009, 02:24 PM
UN Is expected to announce next week that they recommend the world getting off the US DOLLAR as being the benchmark to compare all other currencies too.

This just breaking

Whats this mean to you? Bernanke decided late wednesday night that he is going to throw EVERYTHING in his arsenal to stop deflation, and he is going to PRINT money. This is BAD NEWs because this pretty much confirms what all the Peter Schiffs and such have been hinting at, HYPERINFLATION in the next 6 months- year.

The government is throwing all this money that we DONT HAVE at a problem they neither understand or have the power to fix.

All you people saying that the 1 World CUrrency was bullshit, read that last line in that paragraph

its been in the news for a while that this will "fix" the global economy. BS. the fed reserve is evil and must go. maybe some people will finallt realize the men behind the curtain. obama, bush, clinton, british pm, they are just puppets on the world stage. oil tycoons and bankers are behind it. there is enough oil to power america in the north slope of alaska, but we wont tell anybody its there b/c not the world relies on it, plastics, gas, hell our keyboards come from oil so they have us by the balls. i say its time we raided the US patent office and get some of the new energy sources they wont let out. a lot of scientists have breakthroughs on energy and they are bought out or silenced. maybe even the cia scientists would lend a hand, i hear they already know how to power the earth, but the bankers wouldn't make a profit, what a shame!!!! :tongue1:

Paul
03-20-2009, 02:29 PM
we'll just have to wait and see how things unfold; America has been heading on slippery slope for the past 8 years so blaming value of dollar on Obama is kinda ridiculous - Europe has had stronger currency for quite a while. As much as it sucks you can't be #1 forever.

SampaGuy
03-20-2009, 02:56 PM
he is going to throw EVERYTHING in his arsenal to stop deflation, and he is going to PRINT money. This is BAD NEWs because this pretty much confirms what all the Peter Schiffs and such have been hinting at, HYPERINFLATION in the next 6 months- year.

Well according to what you wrote, he means to battle deflation, which is happening right now I think (Ive only been looking at USD/EUR values though so im not even sure). So how the hell does that mean that hyperinflation is coming, it doesnt mean they don't know where to stop. I know that the key interest rate being at 0.25% is a little insane, but the Fed can change it in a heart beat.

Not that I'm optimistic about their competence to handle this though lol.

BUT

IMO, a global currency would be a great move long term!

Vteckidd
03-20-2009, 03:17 PM
To stop deflation you and falling prices you need inflation. Which comes naturally, but the govt thinks they can fix it so they as forcing inflation such as pumping 5 times the money supply from 5 mnths ago. Every time a nation has done this It has collapsed and had hyperinflation.

I'm starting to believe they are intentionally destroymg the dollar. You guys cant afford to wait and see

Paul
03-20-2009, 03:59 PM
To stop deflation you and falling prices you need inflation. Which comes naturally, but the govt thinks they can fix it so they as forcing inflation such as pumping 5 times the money supply from 5 mnths ago. Every time a nation has done this It has collapsed and had hyperinflation.

I'm starting to believe they are intentionally destroymg the dollar. You guys cant afford to wait and see

well if we can't afford it than no one else will either... if the value of the dollar goes down due to this so will everyone elses too many people depend on US economic growth; europe isn't doing too great, asian markets are feeling the sting, and rest of the world has been in a slump compared to us. though pumping all of this money into the market maybe a bad idea if it does happen to work i think we will see US market vastly improve before others b/c we did make steps to help out our economy. most other nations are sitting back watching/waiting... if we are wrong we are fucked on the other hand.

sport_122
03-20-2009, 04:44 PM
well if we can't afford it than no one else will either... if the value of the dollar goes down due to this so will everyone elses too many people depend on US economic growth; europe isn't doing too great, asian markets are feeling the sting, and rest of the world has been in a slump compared to us. though pumping all of this money into the market maybe a bad idea if it does happen to work i think we will see US market vastly improve before others b/c we did make steps to help out our economy. most other nations are sitting back watching/waiting... if we are wrong we are fucked on the other hand.

i think that was the whole point of the first post. To say that other countries are already saying that they want to move away from the U.S. currency. They are not watching and waiting...they are already acting. This means that the world economy will shift its focus and the U.S. will cease to be #1.

I actually think I agree with whomever said that this is intentional foolishness. The are very much aware of what is going on and our politicians are very ambiguous right now.
I mean...this guy actually got elected!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Mazjm_A5k&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK2q76TvJB4&feature=related

preferredduck
03-21-2009, 12:01 AM

in that video i posted the energy non crisis, the man said they planned to bankrupt the opec nations years ago. i think most of this crap is intentional, even in the gun stores today and yesterday a lot of folks mentioned the same topics, along with the guy who did the energy non crisis. guns and ammo are selling like hell right now b/c most people see whats coming.

preferredduck
03-21-2009, 01:35 AM
to all the people that think the gov't wont do certain things, look at the pic of WTC on the link, look at the angle of the cut and then look at other videos on how they controll demolitions. lol alson notice the melted material from the cut, thats the dead give away right there.

http://media.portland.indymedia.org/images/2006/07/343154.jpg

zimabog
03-21-2009, 03:14 AM
if you break anything it will break at a 45 degree angle.

nsany(atl)
03-21-2009, 05:36 AM

what about the ones that broke at 90deg

JDMJAYDC2
03-21-2009, 06:44 AM
i told you this jm months ago the amer/euro will be here soon this sucks tho i just want things to start to get better for us all

§treet_§peed
03-21-2009, 11:03 AM
you guys that think the amero/euro will helps us lol what a load of shit. i said something about this before on here even wrote a few emails to a few news people and reporters. When the amero/euro takes over it will be worth way less than the dollar is right now.

§treet_§peed
03-21-2009, 11:04 AM
there are several vids out there not just on youtube and several documents and reports about the Amero.

preferredduck
03-22-2009, 02:04 PM
we'll just have to wait and see how things unfold; America has been heading on slippery slope for the past 8 years so blaming value of dollar on Obama is kinda ridiculous - Europe has had stronger currency for quite a while. As much as it sucks you can't be #1 forever.

i'm not blaming obama, this started wih bush SR, clinton, lil bush and obama are all just the puppets or front men. i don't like the EU and the UN, the UN has tried to take our guns before and its a matter of time before they sucker people back into the housing and stock markets so they can pull the plug again. im telling you look around on all the headline news outlets today and they are talking of one owrld finanial system etc s the "fix" to the problem, the bery problem they created how nice of them. just remember that if this happens we will immedieatly be in debt to the world bank, so i would resist at all costs. at that point i think the people of this country will say enough is enough. another thing that worries me is this civil malitai that obama wants to do with anybody 18-25, that could prove to be very powerful against us, seeing that most US soldiers would not fire on it's citizens depending on the circumstances.

preferredduck
03-22-2009, 02:12 PM

there is melted material on the cut line, it did not just break. that is a characterisic of thermite used for controlled demolition. we cannot let them win with this amero BS, WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO STAND UP FPR OUR RIGHTS AND THIS COUNTRY. the bad part is all law enforcement would view us as domestic terrorists even though it clearly stated in our constitution we have the right to kick out our gov't if we see ift. it's time for ad campaigns, maybe we can get wallstreet to fund it like the pres races and lie our asses off ot get it and take back our country damn it. you know if the north american union/amero goes into effect there goes our constitutional rights so we cannot let that happen. this would be bigger than a million man march in today's standards!!!!

preferredduck
03-22-2009, 02:17 PM
BTW folks if this does happen to all you people who actually have money, don't expect to get much in return b/c they will screw us all in the end. it will officially transfer all the wealth.

Bballjamal
03-23-2009, 01:40 PM
hmmm didn't see that coming... way go to obama... lets have a trillion trillion bazillion dollar bail out to help the country :lmfao:

Amero/Euro will be the one world currency soon enough.

*disclaimer* not blaming obama but really... who thought using "invisible money" that we DONT have to fix our economy was a good idea? :lmfao: not me for one.

hooray my dollar is worth the same as monopoly

Obama? Get real.........

This country's' four fathers have warned of letting a centralized private bank take over our nations currency since the 1800's, 150-200 yrs later, a nice big OWN3D stamp on ALL of our heads....... It's goes a little higher than just one president :doh:

There's a reason why "We'll buy your gold" ads have been EVERYWHERE for the last year strong lol.

preferredduck
03-24-2009, 04:02 AM
Obama? Get real.........

This country's' four fathers have warned of letting a centralized private bank take over our nations currency since the 1800's, 150-200 yrs later, a nice big OWN3D stamp on ALL of our heads....... It's goes a little higher than just one president :doh:

There's a reason why "We'll buy your gold" ads have been EVERYWHERE for the last year strong lol.

uhh what do you think the federal reserve is, a private bank that loans us money and just bought 300B of our debt.

Bballjamal
03-24-2009, 07:54 PM
uhh what do you think the federal reserve is, a private bank that loans us money and just bought 300B of our debt.

News Break! :eek: [/end sarcasm] Every bill they print has a debt that's owed back to them! It's printed on every bill and suggests that it all is owed back to England if you go a little more in depth to it! The Fed isn't even a branch of our gov't, obviously if it is privately owned!

preferredduck
03-25-2009, 01:40 AM
News Break! :eek: [/end sarcasm] Every bill they print has a debt that's owed back to them! It's printed on every bill and suggests that it all is owed back to England if you go a little more in depth to it! The Fed isn't even a branch of our gov't, obviously if it is privately owned!

i know it's a priveatly owned bank and thats the bad part. it's as federal as federal express.

SPOOLIN
03-25-2009, 11:59 AM
...IMO, a global currency would be a great move long term!

Wow, you are stupid.

Bballjamal
03-25-2009, 01:00 PM
i know it's a priveatly owned bank and thats the bad part. it's as federal as federal express.

You quote a lot of youtube videos :thinking:

zimabog
03-25-2009, 02:10 PM
technical term is "quasi-public".

"Agrarian and progressive interests, led by William Jennings Bryan, favored a central bank under public, rather than banker, control. But the vast majority of the nation's bankers, concerned about government intervention in the banking business, opposed a central bank structure directed by political appointees."

also heres a chart showing inflation, scary stuff.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/70/CPI1913-2006.svg

preferredduck
03-26-2009, 03:08 AM
Obama? Get real.........

tis has been ging o a long fo sure, most presdents have always mentioned it bc these roots go way back.

preferredduck
03-26-2009, 03:10 AM
You quote a lot of youtube videos :thinking:

thats actually been an analogy of that for a while, i don't think i qoute and watch that many youtube videos.

Bballjamal
03-26-2009, 08:17 AM
thats actually been an analogy of that for a while, i don't think i qoute and watch that many youtube videos.

Lol it was a joke! I kill youtube man! No cable :(

preferredduck
03-26-2009, 11:01 PM
Lol it was a joke! I kill youtube man! No cable :(

i watch some vids on it, but usually i read a lot.

LQQKITZME
03-26-2009, 11:35 PM
Don't worry Obama will fix it!!! America = :smileowne Just keep throwing :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: at the problem.

dorin48
03-27-2009, 11:04 AM
Tim Geitner stuck his own foot in his mouth again. Clearly stated to congress after concerns were expressed that a global currency would not be considered. Then goes to meet with Russia and China and says that hes open to the idea.... fuck me.

§treet_§peed
03-28-2009, 10:38 PM
Wow, you are stupid.lol repost.