PDA

View Full Version : I am getting depressed now...

Cliff
09-23-2005, 12:39 PM
:eye: starting in about 2 weeks i am goin to be working some crazy hours from like 5 in the morning till whenever in the afternoon and then i will be working from 10pm till 4 am somdays...so i won't get to post as much and i am only goin to get to respond to dead threads...this is kinda sad...but oh well cash flowwwww....sorry just wanted to post a thread that wasn't "I need a job"

ironchef
09-23-2005, 12:40 PM
What are you going to be doing?

B16a2 Civic
09-23-2005, 12:40 PM
where is your new employment or is it still at ya tire place/shop

kelly marie
09-23-2005, 12:41 PM
i luwb you clifferton :yumyum:

Cliff
09-23-2005, 12:45 PM
i will be starting at a new home depot they are building near my house and i'm gonna be doing Receiving

RandomGuy
09-23-2005, 12:54 PM
i will be starting at a new home depot they are building near my house and i'm gonna be doing Receiving
damn stocking jobs take a toll, but its all good... my friend does it... and he thinks after every hour of work... is this really worth fuckin 10 bux (or however much you make)... crazy shit, eh?

just wondering, How are you getting there, lol

Cliff
09-23-2005, 12:57 PM
it's only 5 miles from my house and my friend lives about 200 yards down the road so i will be riding to and from his house on late shifts and getting rides to and from there on normal hours...and yea it's gonna be rough but it's a brand new store so there will be tons of oppurtunities to move up...plus now i don't need a gym membership anymore and we use forklifts so it won't be too hard

RandomGuy
09-23-2005, 12:59 PM
it's only 5 miles from my house and my friend lives about 200 yards down the road so i will be riding to and from his house on late shifts and getting rides to and from there on normal hours...and yea it's gonna be rough but it's a brand new store so there will be tons of oppurtunities to move up...plus now i don't need a gym membership anymore and we use forklifts so it won't be too hard
yeah its not the heavy shit that gets you... its teh tedious shit... good that you dont do merchandising.. those mofos = HIGH STRESS. they have to find where everything goes.. and what not... and take 'em there one by one, make em look purty... shits :gay:

at least yours is clean cut...do this do that, go home. ya know... anyways congrats :nautjerk:

Cliff
09-23-2005, 01:03 PM
yea...i can't complain about any job though cause right now i have no health insurance no dental insurance and about 100 bucks a week income...so yea anything is great

Kevykev
09-23-2005, 01:04 PM
GOOD, That's what you get for Neg. REPPING ME!!!

HOME DEPOT RECEIVING Bitch!