PDA

View Full Version : Food Chipotle!

ironchef
03-20-2009, 06:43 AM
Anyone else love this shit? I swear they put crack in it, cause I'm addicted. Its way better than Moes or Qdoba, imo. Willy's is a decent 2nd.

Gimme a Fajita Burrito Bol w/ double chicken, double mild, and cheese, oh baby!

james
03-20-2009, 07:32 AM
i like it, but i think they all taste the same. one of the places - i think moes - gives you free chips with your order, while i think chipotle charges 2 bucks or something.

AirMax95
03-20-2009, 08:29 AM
Chipolte is the ruler; Moe's and Willy's are nasty trashy whores who derive from Taco Bell.

Chipolte or DIE!

BobbyFresco
03-21-2009, 07:31 AM
Moe's is fucking disgusting. Chipotle ftmfw. I love that place so much....It sucks that there isn't one near me but just about everytime I am in Atl, I eat there at least once.

okra1981
03-23-2009, 11:24 PM
Chipotle is the snooty burrito place, the one to go to is Gezzo's, it's more laid back and tastes much better. The only locations I know of are on the south side though. I'm simple though, I like a lot of meat and not too much extra fluff.

RedEj8
03-23-2009, 11:28 PM
Never been there but I fucking love Moes..And another locally owned Burrito shop around here.

oneSLOWex
03-23-2009, 11:29 PM
I still say you guys suck for having a Chipotle!

For those who have not been....you need to go....you wont go back to Moes....EVARR

RL...
03-24-2009, 12:00 AM
they taste the same to me, but I am not a burrito connossieur

aguynamedpat
03-24-2009, 12:45 AM
The place is good, but both times I have eaten there I have absolutely 100% SHIT MY BRAINS OUT. Some of the worst shits I have ever hade because from there., which doesnt make sense because isnt their beef all organic?

speedminded
03-24-2009, 02:07 AM
Anyone else love this shit? I swear they put crack in it, cause I'm addicted. Its way better than Moes or Qdoba, imo. Willy's is a decent 2nd.

Gimme a Fajita Burrito Bol w/ double chicken, double mild, and cheese, oh baby!I used to like Moe's first, Willy's second, and Chipotle third. Then it was Willy's first, Moe's second, and Chipotle third. Now it's Chipotle first, Willy's second, Moes third.

If only Chipotle had queso dip, I honestly don't think i'd eat out anywhere else! I've been told by someone that used to eat at the Cumberland location at least 3 times a week that the meat recipe has changed and it's disgusting to the point she refuses to go back. She honestly used to eat Chipotle 5 times a week before then lolol!

I noticed a change in Moe's meat a year or two ago at all locations that's why they dropped to 2nd then eventually 3rd place for me. I also visited two locations that were disgustingly unclean and me and my girlfriend at the time got food poisoning from one of them. Never ever a problem from Chipotle or Willy's.

I used to order the 3 taco's at Chipotle but discovered a loop hole. If you get the burrito bowl you get more filling and toppings and simply request tortillas on the side...they've been free every single time i've done this at 3 different locations. Instead of finishing 3 taco's as before I can make 3 stuffed tacos and still have at least filling leftover for a 4th ;) Now if only they would sell melted queso!!!

AnthonyF
03-24-2009, 06:28 AM
I love eating Chipotle but it's too spicy for me. :( I can't enjoy many spicy foods and it's annoying as hell.

-Ant.

ironchef
03-24-2009, 06:29 AM
I used to like Moe's first, Willy's second, and Chipotle third. Then it was Willy's first, Moe's second, and Chipotle third. Now it's Chipotle first, Willy's second, Moes third.

If only Chipotle had queso dip, I honestly don't think i'd eat out anywhere else! I've been told by someone that used to eat at the Cumberland location at least 3 times a week that the meat recipe has changed and it's disgusting to the point she refuses to go back. She honestly used to eat Chipotle 5 times a week before then lolol!

I noticed a change in Moe's meat a year or two ago at all locations that's why they dropped to 2nd then eventually 3rd place for me. I also visited two locations that were disgustingly unclean and me and my girlfriend at the time got food poisoning from one of them. Never ever a problem from Chipotle or Willy's.

I used to order the 3 taco's at Chipotle but discovered a loop hole. If you get the burrito bowl you get more filling and toppings and simply request tortillas on the side...they've been free every single time i've done this at 3 different locations. Instead of finishing 3 taco's as before I can make 3 stuffed tacos and still have at least filling leftover for a 4th ;) Now if only they would sell melted queso!!!Supposedly you can get melted queso. Its a "secret" menu item. A friend of mine said hes done it before, though I don't know how much I believe him.

Frög
03-24-2009, 07:26 AM
I love eating Chipotle but it's too spicy for me. :( I can't enjoy many spicy foods and it's annoying as hell.

-Ant.

Pussy..

cm7k24
03-25-2009, 05:22 PM
this place is fucking awesome!
to bad its a good 20 minutes from where i stay

cactusEG
03-25-2009, 07:30 PM
place is disgusting !

AnthonyF
03-25-2009, 07:33 PM
Pussy..
Yup...I can't deny it. I can force my mouth to take it.

-Ant.

.blank cd
03-25-2009, 08:41 PM
Eh, i wasnt too impressed with Chipotle. I went to the one on Cumberland and 41.

1.Willys
2.Moes
3.Chilitos
4.???
5.Profit
6.Chipotle

frankXVX
03-29-2009, 06:27 PM
never been i always go to moes or willys cause of the tofu i dont think chipotle has tofu

NAMNORI
03-29-2009, 10:52 PM
love it i also like willy's not too big on moe's (except for the home wrecker)

ShooterMcGavin
04-14-2009, 09:09 AM
no other place (read moe's, willy's, qdoba) even comes close to how good chipotle is. from the freshness of the ingredients to the portions that they give you it's hands down the best fast food burrito joint around. :goodjob:

ironchef
04-14-2009, 04:56 PM
no other place (read moe's, willy's, qdoba) even comes close to how good chipotle is. from the freshness of the ingredients to the portions that they give you it's hands down the best fast food burrito joint around. :goodjob:Co-sign! Chipotle is the shiznit!

Deke
04-14-2009, 08:18 PM
I like all of them. Chipotle has the best burritos. The super nachos at Willy's cause babies to orgasm. And Moe's is like the applebee's of burrito places. It's not the best but you're going to have a decent meal.

Side note: the Philly cheese steak burrito that moe's is promoting right now is delish.

k20siboii
04-14-2009, 09:43 PM
i love it

rizzler
04-15-2009, 12:30 AM
chipoltle's chips are too freaking salty. I'd say Willy's then Moe's then Chipoltle.

Total_Blender
04-20-2009, 08:30 AM
I worked at a burrito place as a second job for a while... the "change" in the meat recipe was probably the addition of textured vegetable protein (TVP). A lot of places use TVP as a filler. It really doesn't have much flavor of its own and before its cooked it looks a lot like dry dog food. They could also be using "autolyzed yeast extract" or "hydrolyzed protein" too, and since MSG is a byproduct of making hydrolyzed protein, when they include it in the recipe they don't have to list MSG in the ingredients. Other than the possibility of MSG, TVP and autolyzed yeast are completely safe to eat, similar to tofu in texture... I have vegeterian friends who eat them all the time.

I've never eaten at Chipotle so I wouldn't know for sure whats in their stuff. Most places I go I get chicken, steak, or tofu and don't bother with mystery meat.

ironchef
04-20-2009, 08:35 AM
Chipotle is definitely chicken, and delicious chicken at that!

Nittanys1
05-16-2010, 06:04 AM
For all those who would like to try Moe's, check out today's groupon! Its a coupon for Moe's "$8 for $16 Worth of Customizable Tex-Mex at Moe's Southwest Grill" Check out the link and get it while it last (today only)!

http://www.groupon.com/ (http://www.groupon.com/r/uu62319)

Humphrizzle
05-16-2010, 06:28 AM
i love chipotle so much. I used to live in Crystal City, VA for like 4 months and I would walk to chipotle every day for lunch and sometimes dinner. 5 bucks for a bag of chips, 3 tacos with that amazing salsa and guacamole. God i loved it. I want it again but i didnt know they had it here in GA.

give me your secrets!!