PDA

View Full Version : Dewds....holy cow.

Seymour222
03-20-2009, 02:29 AM
It is now 3:15 in the damn morning and stomach just had a nuclear fucking melt down. A while back I posted a thread about my stomach getting jacked up from eating shitty foods all of the time. I heeded some decent advice and changed my diet. I have officially lost 20lbs in six weeks. But tonight, oh tonight, my ass is unloading fecal matter like those old-school anal creampies that were- oh so popular in the RLD back in the day.

I ate a chicken salad sandwich and carrots for dinner from chick-fil-a, and the repercussions are horrible.

I do not actually think that I have consumed enough food throughout the entire day to amount to ONE-HALF of the amphibious fudge dragons currently lurking in my porcelain throne. I think the chicken was bad. It smelt like tuna..okay it didnt smell like tuna, but still. Thank you for your time have a pleasant Friday morning.

RedEj8
03-20-2009, 02:41 AM
I had some sort of stomach bug monday night.. Ate dinner about 8 and everything was fine until 11.. Just went downhill from there. Pissed out of my ass for an hour and finally puked everything I had for dinner at 1am..

My stomach was still pretty messed up until yesterday..shit. Applesauce, plain white toast and ginger ale was my diet for those 3 days..

I haven't puked for right at 2 years until monday..And that was because I was completely shit faced wasted then.

browningboy7
03-20-2009, 02:41 AM
Next time...Don't eat food you think might be bad...obv.

Humphrizzle
03-20-2009, 03:06 AM
i clogged the toilet the other day.. without toilet paper.

Frög
03-20-2009, 03:12 AM
I don't like chick-fil-a..

I don't eat there, but I remember one of the last time I did.. I was going to Costa Rica and I ate a chicken biscuit on the way to the airport..

Landing in Costa Rica, all went loose.. I mean if I was ever close to exploding shit in my underwear without being able to hold it in, it was that day.. I was seriously squeezing my butt cheeks together with both hands praying that all this effort could hold it in..

I can't express how bad it was, the whole day I was sick like a dog.. I was sweating and dizzy from shitting so much and being dehydrated.. I was far away from a hospital, and that day, I really thought I was going to die.. I was covered in sweat and I couldn't walk I was so dizzy..

Moral of the story: You will feel better in 2 days..

Humphrizzle
03-20-2009, 03:14 AM
costa rican chick fil a... bad.

Frög
03-20-2009, 03:28 AM
costa rican chick fil a... bad.

No, lol they don't have chick-fil-a over there.. It was here, on my way to the airport..

Humphrizzle
03-20-2009, 03:52 AM
costa rica hates chicken!!!

Frög
03-20-2009, 04:21 AM
costa rica hates chicken!!!

LOL WTF? :lmfao:

Seymour222
03-20-2009, 08:55 AM
Next time...Don't eat food you think might be bad...obv.

At the time I really didn't think the chicken was bad. It really DIDN'T smell like tuna. I just put that out there because of the old sayin', "smells like tuna, tastes like chicken, close your nose and keep on lickin'."

§treet_§peed
03-20-2009, 09:15 AM
fuck chick-fil-a. ate their twice and both times horribly shitty food. never again.

redrumracer
03-20-2009, 11:05 AM
just think of all the weight your shitting out.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-20-2009, 12:37 PM
Chik Fil A makes me shit too.

RedEj8
03-20-2009, 01:31 PM
Chicken fil a has always been good every time I go there. Krystals is what makes me shit..So does Varsity.

EmminoDaGreat
03-20-2009, 01:37 PM
I kind of wish Chris would shit on my chest now.

GLulic
03-20-2009, 01:40 PM
I kind of wish Chris would shit on my chest now.
lol WTF?:lmfao:

87 Turbo II
03-20-2009, 02:28 PM
I don't like chick-fil-a..

I don't eat there, but I remember one of the last time I did.. I was going to Costa Rica and I ate a chicken biscuit on the way to the airport..

Landing in Costa Rica, all went loose.. I mean if I was ever close to exploding shit in my underwear without being able to hold it in, it was that day.. I was seriously squeezing my butt cheeks together with both hands praying that all this effort could hold it in..

I can't express how bad it was, the whole day I was sick like a dog.. I was sweating and dizzy from shitting so much and being dehydrated.. I was far away from a hospital, and that day, I really thought I was going to die.. I was covered in sweat and I couldn't walk I was so dizzy..

Moral of the story: You will feel better in 2 days..
I eat Chick-fil-A almost daily and believe me, the franchise isn't the problem. I can't speak for every store out there, but company policies or ingredients didn't do that to you guys.

EmminoDaGreat
03-20-2009, 04:40 PM
gah damnit i got owned staying logged in!!

Crazy Asian
03-20-2009, 04:47 PM
try drinking hot sauce and proceed to consume a massive bean burrito seymour. See what happens.