PDA

View Full Version : website to rant about your exs?

PD code 805D
03-19-2009, 10:26 PM
anyone know the name of the website? need asap

On_Her_Face
03-19-2009, 10:27 PM
www.Fmylife.com

PD code 805D
03-19-2009, 10:31 PM
i want the one where you type in your name and see if anyone is talking shit about you

slostang
03-19-2009, 10:50 PM
www.Fmylife.com (http://www.Fmylife.com)

Today, I asked my boyfriend while he was eating potato chips if he wanted to eat me. (http://www.fmylife.com/sex/432766) He looked at the potato chips, he looked at me and said "Unless your vagina turns into a potato chip, I'd rather eat these. (http://www.fmylife.com/sex/432766)" FML (http://www.fmylife.com/sex/432766)

:lmfao:

slostang
03-19-2009, 10:56 PM
Today, me and my boyfriend came back to my house after a night on the town. Thinking the house was empty, we proceeded to have sex. Just as it was getting good my phone rings. It was a text from my mom, "Quiet down. Even your father can tell your faking." FML

On_Her_Face
03-20-2009, 12:04 AM
Today, I decided to surprise my boyfriend at his college and when I walked into the dorm he was lying in his bed with another girl. When he saw me he simply said, "April Fool's!" It's March 19th. FML

slostang
03-20-2009, 12:25 AM
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled : "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML

slostang
03-20-2009, 12:26 AM
Today, I had a job interview. I stopped to take a pee in the lobby before I went in. I relaxed a bit too much at the urinal and accidentally farted. I proceeded to chuckle about it like a 5-year old for a few seconds. The guy that had been next to me at the urinal was the interviewer. FML

slostang
03-20-2009, 12:34 AM
Today, I was telling my boyfriend I had fake orgasms all the time to piss him off. He replied: "that's okay, I'm f***ing three other girls." FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 08:02 AM
Today, my friend and i decided to call my boyfriend of three months on three way pretending that i wasn't on the phone. They started talking about me and how cute we were together when my boyfriend says, ''I really do like Ashley a lot and its going to be even harder when i tell her i'm gay now." FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 08:02 AM
Today, I decided to have sex for the first time with my boyfriend. It was his first time too. While in bed, he blankly stopped and stood up and got out a piece of paper from his pockets. Turns out, he had written instructions on what to do while in bed, and forgot what he had to do next. FML

EJ25RUN
03-20-2009, 08:13 AM
Today, driving some friends back from a party I said, "Did everyone see Lisa totally hanging off of Pat tonight?! It was hilarious!!". There was a long silence, then one of my friends said "...you know Lisa is in the car, right?" FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 08:21 AM
Today, I was having sex with my girlfriend when she started moaning and breathing heavily. I thought she was getting hot and was about to cum. Unfortunetly, she soon said, "I'm bored, let's play a board game." She was sighing, not moaning. FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 08:25 AM
Today, I was walking through Macy's with my girlfriend. I stopped to admire a mannequins ass, joking with my girlfriend like I was touching it. Then proceeded to slap it. It wasn't a mannequin. FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 08:35 AM
Today, I was sifting through my parents old home movies. I put in one and was horrified to see my parents having sex. I immediatly ejected the tape and looked at the label. It said "Bermuda, 1989". They've told me I was conceived in Bermuda around that time. I've seen my own conception. FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 09:02 AM
Today, I spent a solid four hours and over one hundred dollars preparing a nice fancy meal for my new girlfriend. A delicious three pound rack of ribs with a sweet and sour marinate. Steam broccoli with melted cheese. Home made buttermilk biscuits. I serve the meal. She doesn't eat beef. FML

Didn't someone post this up in here the other day??

MongolPup
03-20-2009, 09:42 AM
Today, I spent a solid four hours and over one hundred dollars preparing a nice fancy meal for my new girlfriend. A delicious three pound rack of ribs with a sweet and sour marinate. Steam broccoli with melted cheese. Home made buttermilk biscuits. I serve the meal. She doesn't eat beef. FML

Didn't someone post this up in here the other day??

Billy the kid did.

Ran
03-20-2009, 10:14 AM
www.whoreslounge.com

Let it out. We're here for you. lol

AnthonyF
03-20-2009, 11:19 AM
revengecams.com

if you have footage of them. :goodjob:

-Ant.

AnthonyF
03-20-2009, 11:19 AM
cheatingwhores.com

-Ant.

MongolPup
03-20-2009, 11:23 AM
Also feel free to post nudes of her here, that conniving bitch, give her what she deserves and get some payback!

Crazy Asian
03-20-2009, 12:08 PM
Today, I was enjoying my last day of Spring Break in Panama City. I got up to dance on the stage at the Holiday Inn in front of hundreds of college kids. I tried to be sexy by turning around and bending over. My friends took pictures and my bloody tampon string was hanging out the whole time. FML

Crazy Asian
03-20-2009, 12:10 PM
Today, I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around the block to get out of the house, and I came back to see her leaving her room... my electric toothbrush in her hand. FML

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ID SLAP HER SILLY!!!

mocha latte cupcake
03-20-2009, 01:57 PM
:lmfao: more more more i'm dying over here bwhahaha

LizBiz
03-20-2009, 02:01 PM
Also feel free to post nudes of her here, that conniving bitch, give her what she deserves and get some payback! Sloppy 2nds :lmfao:

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 02:15 PM
Today, I was babysitting a 7 year old girl and we were eating chocolate covered nuts. She kept on chewing the nuts and wondered where the chocolate was. I told her to taste the chocolate you suck on the nuts. Then her parents came home and the first thing she said was "I learned how to suck nuts!" FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 02:15 PM
Today, at work, I was alone in the breakroom when I got a slight pain in my belly. I thought I needed to pass gas, so I tried since no one else was in there. It wasn't gas. It was diarrhea. I'm wearing a mini skirt today. FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 02:17 PM
Today, my mother told me she didn't want my girlfriend spending the night anymore. I asked why, she said she heard us doing the nasty the night before and I denied it, hoping I could call her bluff. She paused for a moment and proceeded to moan EXACTLY like my girlfriend does. FML

BobbyFresco
03-20-2009, 02:22 PM
This thread is full of win!

BobbyFresco
03-20-2009, 02:24 PM
Today, my boyfriend and I decided to have sex. I was a virgin and he wasn't. About 30 seconds in he collapsed on me. I thought he was joking around and I started laughing. He wasn't joking. He was done. FML

BobbyFresco
03-20-2009, 02:25 PM
Today, I was pulled over by my father who is a police officer. He was training a rookie and gave me a breathalyzer test to show his trainee how to do it. I blew a .15 and was taken to jail. FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 02:26 PM
Today, I was dumped by my boyfriend of almost a year because he was no longer sexually attracted to me because I'm "overweight," even though I only weigh 130 pounds. Afterward I went to my friend's house and sat in an old wooden chair. It broke into pieces as soon as I sat down. FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 02:29 PM
Today, my wife and I were driving to the gas station, she let me out before she pulled up to the pumps because I had to buy some things from the store. I returned to see my wife proudly filling the tank. Smiling, she told me that diesel was cheaper than regular gas. We don't own a diesel car. FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 02:30 PM
Today, I was talking to my mom. During the conversation she randomly asked me "does he take his leg off when you guys are having sex?" Referring to the guy I've been seeing who has a prosthetic leg. My dad then asked "does he beat you with it too if you've been naughty?" FML

BobbyFresco
03-20-2009, 02:31 PM
Today, I was talking to my mom. During the conversation she randomly asked me "does he take his leg off when you guys are having sex?" Referring to the guy I've been seeing who has a prosthetic leg. My dad then asked "does he beat you with it too if you've been naughty?" FML

:lmfao:

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Today, I had to make a family tree for one of my classes. When I was going through it, I realized that both my parents have the same last name. So, I asked them about it and they told me that they are second cousins. FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 02:33 PM
Today, I had sex with my girlfriend. Being the stud that I am, after a short time I turned to her and said "You think you're ready for a round two?" She replied "No, but I do think I'm ready for the rest of round one." FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 02:34 PM
Today, my wife told me that she wanted a divorce. It is also my 39th birthday today. For my birthday present, she gave me a subscription to match.com. FML

On_Her_Face
03-20-2009, 02:34 PM
I ♥ www.fmylife.com

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 02:35 PM
Today, in the fitting room at Old Navy, a customer asked me if we sold Calvin Klein jeans. I replied "no ma'am, this isn't a department store, we only sell Old Navy jeans." She left, and complained to my manager, who informed me that "the customer is always right." FML

On_Her_Face
03-20-2009, 02:37 PM
Today, I was pulled over by my father who is a police officer. He was training a rookie and gave me a breathalyzer test to show his trainee how to do it. I blew a .15 and was taken to jail. FML

On_Her_Face
03-20-2009, 02:37 PM
Today, I went to the dentist. He asked me to lean my head closer to him so he could get a better look at my teeth. He was hard. FML

I really LOL'd at this one hahaha.

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 02:41 PM
Today, I was having sex with my wife when my 14 year old daughter from her room texts me, "Stop." FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Today, for my two-year anniversary I got my girlfriend a very expensive diamond necklace. She got me male enhancement pills. FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Today, I went to visit my fiance's dying grandmother in the hospital with him. She started talking to us about living each day to the fullest. His grandmother points to me and says, "Life is short. That's why you don't waste any time screwing girls who look like that." FML

On_Her_Face
03-20-2009, 02:44 PM
Today, when I woke up, my husband was already up. Thinking I hear him in the hall I shout out "come on, don't be shy, bring that cock in here right now!". A voice replies: "he's gone out to get some bread". It was my mother in law. FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 02:44 PM
Today, I was on my way home from a friends house. I called home ahead of time to let my parents know. My dad picked up and in a panting voice said, "Now isn't a good time, drive around the block for 15 minutes." FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Today, the 75 year old blinding owner of the bar I work at called me over and told me to fire "Rachel, the stupid c**t after the next wrong thing she does". My name is Rachel. FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 02:49 PM
Today, I was sitting in traffic for about an hour. I've heard stories about people doing the dirty in their cars and I never do anything risky so I thought, why not, I'll be here a while, no one can see me: I'll masturbate. Midway through I hear a tap on my driver's window. Its a police officer. FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 02:50 PM
Today, my mother was re-enrolling me in school so she was required to fill out some paper work. Later, she asks me, "What does Caucasian mean?". I ask, "Why?". Apparently she didn't recognize the word so she checked "other" and wrote in "white". FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 02:52 PM
Today, I woke up at my boyfriend's place with grumbling stomach pains. I left him in bed to go have explosive diarreah in the bathroom next to his room. When I was done, I came back to bed and snuggled in next to his sleeping form and he rolled over to whisper, "I heard everthing." FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 02:58 PM
Today, I was laying with my girlfriend on the couch. I looked at her and says "You're so beautiful. How did I ever get you?" She replied, "I was drunk." FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 03:11 PM
Today, the fitting room of the store I worked in smelled really bad. The customers started to complain and since I was on fitting room duty I went to go investigate. A middle aged woman pooped on the floor and then put the chair on top to cover it. FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 03:40 PM
Today, I walked home from a guy's dorm early in the morning, still wearing my dress and heels from the night before. I walked by a mother and her little daughter, who said "Mommy, why is she so dressed up so early in the morning?" and the mom replied "Because honey, she makes bad decisions." FML

NVEOUS
03-20-2009, 03:48 PM
Today, my boyfriend and I decided to try anal sex. When he was done, I turned around to see him holding a strap-on with a smile on his face and said 'Now, do me'. FML

Thats just not right