PDA

View Full Version : speedminded

Jon00
09-23-2005, 10:45 AM
hey man i know u use autocad. have u done anything with autodesk revit buidling 8 ?

kelly marie
09-23-2005, 12:32 PM
jason is currently at lunch right now :lickpuss: is there something that i, his sex-ratary can do ya for?

lol sorry just felt the need :hump:

Jon00
09-23-2005, 03:02 PM
jason is currently at lunch right now :lickpuss: is there something that i, his sex-ratary can do ya for?

lol sorry just felt the need :hump:

lol tell his ass to get on the comp lol i need to talk with him :D

kelly marie
09-23-2005, 03:06 PM
lol tell his ass to get on the comp lol i need to talk with him :D

do you have his email babe he is busy :la:

omg im so just kidding.. he cant get on IA right now you want me to PM you his email?

speedminded
09-23-2005, 03:51 PM
yo, take all day to get on and i can't even answer your questions cause i've never needed to use that program...doesn't that suck. But i've been dealing with f'd up coordinates and xrefs on this drawing ALLLL freakin day...GRRR, i really HATE having to revise other peoples work!!!

Reading over AutoDesk's site now, post the question and i might be able to figure it out, worth a try...but there are a few AutoCAD forums that may be able to help better...

jason is currently at lunch right now :lickpuss: is there something that i, his sex-ratary can do ya for? Where's my sex-ratary at again? ...I got something i'd like to get done right now and I promise it won't be more than a couple hours of work! :lickpuss: :hump: and more :lickpuss: :hump:

quickdodgeŽ
09-23-2005, 03:59 PM
Negatory, lolol. Later, QD.

Jon00
09-23-2005, 04:19 PM
yo, take all day to get on and i can't even answer your questions cause i've never needed to use that program...doesn't that suck. But i've been dealing with f'd up coordinates and xrefs on this drawing ALLLL freakin day...GRRR, i really HATE having to revise other peoples work!!!

Reading over AutoDesk's site now, post the question and i might be able to figure it out, worth a try...but there are a few AutoCAD forums that may be able to help better...

Where's my sex-ratary at again? ...I got something i'd like to get done right now and I promise it won't be more than a couple hours of work! :lickpuss: :hump: and more :lickpuss: :hump:

naw i know how to use the program i like it better then autocad. i like hwo u can seee the stuff 3d and shit just wanting to know if u have used it or not