PDA

View Full Version : the FIT is RAWR!

mocha latte cupcake
03-19-2009, 04:24 PM
so this morning as i was cruisin on my way into work, i notice something rather small and barely noticeable in my rear view mirror...now i know what you're thinking but no its not sammichs wang, get them dirty thoughts outta muh thread~!

anyways, so this little dot keeps getting closer and closer weaving through traffic. well since i'm a safe driver i keep both hands on the wheel @ all times (except to shift, you automatic driving ninny) and face forward as to not to be distracted by other things when i hear it..... the faint and yet pronounced sound of... VTAK! the little dot rushes up in my mirror, i glance in the drivers mirror only to catch a eye blistering glimpse of RED FIT VTAK HARPHYASDLLAKSDJZ0mGSTEHRAWR! he must have passed me going 90+ he slows down after doing this epic fly by and we play a little bit in traffic.

Now lets review, S2k + I/TP/E <VS> FIT IS GO I/E.... hmm.. no worries EL OH EL i worried for a moment. green light. we start out initial D style on the hilton head touge.. he cracks teh 'tak and haley responses... ^_^ kekeke we has MOAR REVS. i damn near eat his fit like a black man in the KFC factory! z0mg :eek: he continues to run away (bunny ears here aka " " ) and i slow but surely ease on the revs and stay with him. i want to make him feel good about his car so i can't just crush him with the might of the HALEY PANTY DROPPER SUPREME DELUX EPIC v. 1.5.7.3 he shuts down around 90... i cruise on pass, shift 6th and let the revs roll down gently a pop here, a gurgle there. (i <3 my exhaust :idb: )

next light i roll down the window and we talk for a minute, upon first glance, meh rota slips...a few stickers, mugen visors, lowered, exhaust, the hum of an intake...not bad. as he rolls down the window i can catch a glimpse of a few gauges on the pillar awww its cute inside. he proceeds to tell me what i can't see is his Vafc and his nitrous bottle :lmfao: i giggled a little i was like why would you spray man? the fit is already go. i keed i keed but seriously i did like the way it looked. he said he made around like 180ish on spray i was like orly? :thinking: he then told me my girlfriend was tall and chubby and wore combat boots...

the windows went up, the music went up, the engine went to launch ready rev... MF'er and it was a nice fit too. Now half the people would have been like pssh my S2k gunna eat this little fit. but i'm a wee smarter. sure i have the HP advantage.. but my 20 more HP to the wheels isn't going to count for jack sh*t against his spray and weight. :2up: my loli's honor is @ stake here! its game time :taun:

i can see his smirk through the tint, as if he was planning on just running away from the start i was gunna make this bish work for this win... :ninja:

*insert i'm on a boat by lonely island here*
GREEN! rev + shift + dump + dunlop direzza star specs all nice and warm + RWD = EAD FIT BISH! 1 maybe 2 rotations idk, either way instant 2 car lead by 1st shift, i did have to giggle inside as i though WTF its almost like i had torque or something :lmfao:

Shift
2nd grabs hard, no engine movement (thank you spoon sport ETD damn that thing is sex) Chirp and keep on runnin... he's trying for all he can i have this mental image of someone whipping a pony in a horse race @ the kentucky derby...that pony is trying but damn its got short legs. 7,5......8.....9...SHIFT

3rd
all i can say is everybody take a good hard look @ the mother F*kin boat!
:thinking: wait wut? anyways, we're straight like 4+ length and climbing i'm looking in the rear view like z0mg did he forget to fill the bottle or something, i'm tempted to let off seeing as i'm clipsing 70 mph...

and then... it happened.

I SAW IT IN BIG YELLOW AND RED LETTER IN MY REARVIEW *DANGER TO MANIFOLD* i flipped it down so i couldn't see the fit anymore SHUT UP i screamed!@ the sound of Nitrous pumping its way through the veins of that poor fit transformed that little pony into... well... a little pony on PCP! the angel dust was flying from its feet and teh FIT WAS TEH ANGRY RAWR! pulled in by the leaps of a full grown wallby he reeled me in like a fish on a saturday morning Sports South redneck special! :cry: z0mg teh no! with 100% throttle down i shifted @ the magic 3rd gear number with all LED bars lit...86mph

SHIFT 4th
the fit with its angry rawr, vtak in full sing, rotas rotating the earth in odd ways and the smile of akuma in the glass @ the wheel, Haley let out her battle cry! HASAMIUCHI IKE! the heat was on, would i lose to the fit, and fail my loli's honor? would we hit the next light on green or red, my top end will kill his, but his weight is his advantage now... 2 cars... 100+...the road is getting more narrow, where did the traffic go? are we all alone? oh i love this song *turn it up* and then as if it was meant to be he closed within a 1/2 length...i glance over to see his face smiling with glee as he will cease the win and knock another s2k owner into the ground....1/4 length almost even....and then as if Kamisama himself gave haley the power of 1000 Vtak, the fit all but disappeared....what happened? :eek: did he blow up? was teh NAWZ too much? WHO THE F*k cares! i won bishes! :bump:

authors notes: turns out he ended up using his little bottle too often and not when it counts lol he ran out :lmfao: SUCK ON THAT FOOL! :lmfao: i keed i keed but still good race... we compliments each other cars and the good run, he said he keeds my loli is win. we exchanged goodbyes and that was that. we live to race another day...and add another win to our board. :goodjob:

Brett
03-19-2009, 04:27 PM
JM you really raced a FIT? C'mon!! :lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
03-19-2009, 04:32 PM
he insulted my loli's honor! thats like someone pee-in your corn flakes that chit means WAR!

MongolPup
03-19-2009, 04:33 PM
You may need therapy.

Brett
03-19-2009, 04:34 PM
he insulted my loli's honor! thats like someone pee-in your corn flakes that chit means WAR!

IF HE INSULTS LOLI HONOR, I WOULD HAVE BEEN DOM IN THE SEAT NEXT TO YOU AND YOU WOULD BE PAUL WALKER... AND ID SAY "SMOKE HIM" :lmfao:

MongolPup
03-19-2009, 04:36 PM
Seat next to, not car next to. Shut the computer in the middle of a tune and go at it;

Brett
03-19-2009, 04:37 PM
THATS WHAT IT SAYS FUCKER, READ SON!! READ!!!

MINI
03-19-2009, 04:45 PM
fry any piston rings?

MongolPup
03-19-2009, 04:47 PM
YOU EDITED IT BRETT, STOP YELLING AT ME! IT'S MORE THAN YOU CAN TYPE PAL! DELL!

Brett
JM did the mad scientist have to tear apart the block?

Brett
YOU EDITED IT BRETT, STOP YELLING AT ME! IT'S MORE THAN YOU CAN TYPE PAL! DELL!

dell or deal? Cause i dont need a new computer buddy!! :lmfao:

MongolPup
03-19-2009, 04:51 PM
Dell n00b. And neither do I.

Brett
03-19-2009, 04:52 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
03-19-2009, 04:54 PM
yes the rings were fried... he almost had me? :lmfao:

the mad scientist did have to break it down...

amazingly after all the smoke and "broke pieces rings etc etc" the floor pan falling out... the car drove away fine...

collins
03-19-2009, 06:34 PM
TAKE IT TO THE KILLS FORUM, BITCH!!!!

lolol.... u raced a fit.... :lmfao:

AnthonyF
03-19-2009, 06:47 PM
My head is spinning from trying to read all that....

and...

shouldn't this be in Killsforum? :ninja:

-Ant.

AnthonyF
03-19-2009, 06:50 PM
I'm assuming he didn't have the Koni adjustables for the whole shot.

-Ant.

K20Z1
03-19-2009, 07:05 PM
he can carry more things than u

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-19-2009, 07:06 PM
He's lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake!

ironchef
03-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Were you double clutchin like you should?

scabtastic
03-19-2009, 10:06 PM
...that was a very interesting story!

Jecht
03-19-2009, 11:46 PM
Lmao @ JM's story starting a f&f quote thread

DirtyMechanic
03-20-2009, 06:07 AM
this is very disappointing... .... well just to let you know i didnt read it... why? well its not one of JM uber pictures stories. and since you said rawr for a fit... im assuming you lost... i disown you... leave.... leave now! untill i see another epic JM picture story i will not read. change it NOW....

mocha latte cupcake
03-20-2009, 07:22 AM
sadly i wish i could i'm UBER blocked here @ infiniti so i can't get to alot of pictures... believe me when i get home there will be a revised version... :ninja::

JM story V.2.4.8.7 the PI edition

DJ Maestro
03-20-2009, 07:53 AM
One day JMsan, teh Orange Crush will descend upon teh Hilton Head and seek out teh one known as teh Haley. :ninja:

Good story brutha man. :goodjob:

mocha latte cupcake
03-20-2009, 07:56 AM
:ninja: joe3, you are a brave warrior... i accept your challenge. i await this day with much anticipation... the orenji warrior vs the aoi haley :ninja: it is written.

Mike Lowrey
03-20-2009, 08:57 AM
:facepalm:

~sigh~

JM....You sir, need help. :lmfao:

stillaneon
03-20-2009, 09:05 AM
i thought WTF its almost like i had torque or something :lmfao:

Almost being the operative word here?

DJ Maestro
03-20-2009, 09:06 AM
And so it was written that in the year of the OhNyne two great warriors of the DM dynasty, one the family J and one the family K (here come the men in black), would meet upon the battlefield known as Isla de Cabeza de Hilton. Prophesy has long foretold of this epic meeting that had, until now, been the subject of stories and myths. The warriors, one smelling of uncooked fish, the other reaking of rotten cabbage, will meet upon the field of battle to defend the honor of their fair lolis. One will fight using the power of his great Vtak, the other, well the other will use his great ummm, his amazing uhhhhh, hey look over there, it's Elvis!! So where were we?? Oh yeah, two powerful warriors, one epic battle. This is the stuff that legends are made of.

One day a movie will be made of this great meeting. The preview will go a little something like this......

*The movie previews voice guy steps in*

On the island, one must fight to survive.
Evil lurks around every turn, at every traffic light.
JM lived a good life turning wrenches on Infiniti's by day.
By night, however, his JDM samurai spirit came alive.
JM was the protector of a greater power.
Not the Force, not even the Schwarz.
JM protected the wonderous and almighty Vtak!!
JM's weapon of choice, a light blue AP1 named Haley.
He defended the honor of lolis everywhere with Haley.
But that was all about to change one dark night.
A mysterious warrior, Tuscani Joe, arrives on the island.
His orange GK gleaming under the amber glow of streetlights.
JM and Haley would soon face a foe unlike no other.
Starring Jet Li as JM and Sung Kang as Tuscani Joe,
the story of this epic tale will be told as never before.
Combined with an all star cast that includes...
Martin Lawrence as Marcus Burnett,
Ryan Reynolds as Dirty Mechanic,
Russell Brand as Ed,
Matt Damon as GKTib®,
Dakota Fanning as Buttons,
Chewbacca as LexiZ31,
Russell Crowe as Collins,
and
Jaleel White as Sammich.
A story full of action, suspense, and drama that will keep you
on the edge of your seat until the climactic ending.
Coming Summer of 2010.....

The Quick and the Pissed Off

mocha latte cupcake
03-20-2009, 09:19 AM
HOLY EPIC F*K JOE! OMG DUDE THATS AWESOME! I'M DYING OVER HERE BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOLY CHIT! :lmfao:

COME TO HILTON HEAD SOON PLEASE MAN I MISS THESE MOMENTS LMFAO!

Ran
03-20-2009, 09:28 AM
lol @ Fit race. This reminds me of the JM vs. Yaris vid.

mocha latte cupcake
03-20-2009, 09:29 AM
indeed! that race was the most epic thing ever! LUCY <vs> teh 2jz rini!

ash7
03-20-2009, 10:05 AM
you definitely passed Creative Writing class JiM.

-jonathan

Kasper
03-20-2009, 11:19 AM
OMG I LOLed threw this entire thread! everyone at work is just looking at me as they walk by wondering what im so crazyly laughing at!! thanks for the laughable moment!

SandM
03-21-2009, 08:04 PM
JM you really raced a FIT? C'mon!! :lmfao:

no, he almost lost to a fit....

i kid, i kid..... my race story was better bish, because Betty did not almost loose to a fit.

blaknoize
03-21-2009, 09:34 PM
internet<PURE

"B"
03-21-2009, 10:06 PM
I raced a Fit once. Even with his 200 shot of NAWS, he was no match for teh Pathfinder!!!

Thighs
03-21-2009, 10:07 PM
I'm assuming he didn't have the Koni adjustables for the whole shot.

-Ant.

nah, he only got a half shot.

Sammich
03-22-2009, 07:26 AM
absolutely no respek...racing power wheels...what kind of man races kids

Dr.G35
03-22-2009, 08:30 AM
JM your sory is full of EPIC WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I solute your sir!!

http://vitamindrop.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/071109_p1_wonder1.jpg