PDA

View Full Version : HATCH22 ====F+

SoLJames95
03-18-2009, 09:37 PM
We traded wheels, and i keep my lug nuts, and he was suppose to give $350 when we traded cars. This was a month and a half ago. I have been very nice about the situation. I have called him numerous times with no answer and I had to get someone else to call him because he would ignore me. I have witnesses of the deal and hes told people he owes me. After the certain individual contacting him he called me like 10 min later claiming his phone messed up and he didnt have my number.. Sure whatever, anyways he says i just want to trade back. Well sorry cant do it. So hes like well i cant get all of that. I say fine 200 and the lugs. He says Okay March 16 and ill have it. Well Its now March 18 and no response to text or calls. I know people that have talked to him through out the day. So I know hes ignoring me. I know where you live, and by law a verbal agreement is as good as in writing from what I have been told and also did research. Its true, as long as you have witnesses. I have those. Im for warning you if read thisto do something about it. This is ridiculous. No reason to ignore me, I have done nothing. If actions are not taken, then there will be :police:. I can do that too. I shouldnt have to do this. But im not getting screwed over. SO Hatch22/Aaron you need to make yourself known and explain or do something.

Testifiers of Columbus, if you would like to speak then
be my guess. I have done nothing wrong. and you will
not be punished for your comments;)

LilJames93/James

quickdodgeŽ
03-18-2009, 10:01 PM
Bullshit assholes, man. Can't trust anyone. Let's see what he says now. If he does. Later, QD.

Tech5
03-18-2009, 10:19 PM
^^ Agree...

But by law a verbal agreement/hear say will not hold up in court you got to have proof means you should have made a written agreement an a notary would be good too....So to be honest there isnt anything LAW wise you can do just hopes he is a adult an handle this like one and not a kid...

You can try to sue him but the time you pay 75 bucks to get it started an then time to go to court an you have no writtin proof it will be thrown out trust me I have been there done that many times an even JUDGE JUDY will say the same thing No proof No case Can't go by hear say...Need something that will hold up

Sorry to tell you that just letting you know , Best of luck an hope you get what is rightfully owed to you...

LIKEG6
03-18-2009, 10:19 PM
Rut row raggy....

Tech5
03-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Rut row raggy....

English Mutha fuka lol

LIKEG6
03-18-2009, 10:21 PM
^^ Agree...

But by law a verbal agreement/hear say will not hold up in court you got to have proof means you should have made a written agreement an a notary would be good too....So to be honest there isnt anything LAW wise you can do just hopes he is a adult an handle this like one and not a kid...

You can try to sue him but the time you pay 75 bucks to get it started an then time to go to court an you have no writtin proof it will be thrown out trust me I have been there done that many times an even JUDGE JUDY will say the same thing No proof No case Can't go by hear say...Need something that will hold up

Sorry to tell you that just letting you know , Best of luck an hope you get what is rightfully owed to you...

Lol at Judge Judy

Scotsman
03-18-2009, 10:22 PM
English Mutha fuka lolreally? you didnt know what he was sayin "scooby"?

Tech5
03-18-2009, 10:25 PM
really? you didnt know what he was sayin "scooby"?

you didnt see the (lol)????:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Yes I do Gosh you on my case here lately what did I do to you mommy?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

99jdmLs
03-18-2009, 11:32 PM
wow, didn't even know you came down to 200 bucks for him. thats more than generous.

well sadly to say, james is right. AT (Hatch22/Aaron) told me 2 days after he traded cars with james that he owed him $350. this was ATs offer to james so that james could buy new tires and to avoid the trading rims back. AT actually told me that night that he had already paid james the money but a day or two later he said he was waiting to get his tax returns, and he would eventually get it to him.

AT told me one day that he will get james his money but no matter what he isn't getting the wheels back bc they looked to good on ATs teg. ya well, did't think he wouldn't pay james.

james has been patient, never really got very mad, and aparently tried working with AT. james did ask a few of us to tell AT that james needs his money. i had even offered AT 100 bucks for some window vizors so that he could give james the money but he said no, he had the money covered.

james cant trade back for different reasons, one of which: he doesn't have the old wheels anymore. http://importatlanta.com/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif not saying where those went. http://importatlanta.com/forums/images/smilies/shiftyninja.gif therefore AT needs to front the cash, or come up with something else.

AT- i don't know what you can say really, or what your gonna even do, but i think its time for you to do something. not the "ill pay you later" business.

James- sry man, i know it sucks that it happens but hopefully you learned ( i did) : never trust someone to much, even if they live in your own town. write it on paper and get a wittness to sign it. hopefully it will all work out.

-S Double C-
03-19-2009, 08:08 AM
:headslap: thats why you dont trade when untill you get your money in FULL!

ash7
03-19-2009, 08:40 AM
interesting - i must say i have been witness to both sides of this deal, and what has been stated thus far is accurate.

Upon contacting hatch22 about this thread he told me it was being taken care of... so, we shall see. :) He is my friend, and needs to take up for himself. If he has made a mistake, then he needs to own up to it like a responsible adult would and bring a quick resolution to the table - which not only would save his reputation on here, but possibly enhance it further.

He does know about this thread, and has yet to post. :/

-jonathan

Danger Mouse
03-19-2009, 08:46 AM
bring out the pistol

Brian*
03-19-2009, 08:58 AM
What a dumb ass, I have been through the same deal with my so called FRIENDS!

Anyway, I hope you get the money man*

Da_unknown
03-19-2009, 09:10 AM
damm james... i told u to sell the wheels to me..haha.. but on the real i hope this problem gets resolved in a decent maner.

ash7
03-19-2009, 09:15 AM
I have done nothing wrong. and you will
not be punished for your comments;)

...and seriously, what's with this disclaimer part?

this isn't COPS man. lol

-jonathan

SoLJames95
03-19-2009, 09:26 AM
He text this to me last night 20min after the post. sorry cant copy and paste this, but its word for word. (on phone). "I think it would be a good idea to remove that post if you would like to see that money anytime soon. :) k thnx." -hatch 22. He finally responds, and then i ask so now u dont ignore me, and then wheres the money? i ha ent since recieved anything since this text. ill take this all off and call a great day as long as i get what we talked about. So and far as proof its saved in the messages. thats all i needed. :)

Danger Mouse
03-19-2009, 09:28 AM
told u bring out the pistol bet u get that shit then

SoLJames95
03-19-2009, 09:34 AM
...and seriously, what's with this disclaimer part?

this isn't COPS man. lol

-jonathan

It could be soon if this doesnt work:ninja:
in all honesty im not tryin to be a dick. if someone is callin/textin/ leavin voice mails. and u know what it is just pick up and talk. i know hes older then me, but i would know what the adult thing to do there. ;)

Danger Mouse
03-19-2009, 09:35 AM
pistol

99jdmLs
03-19-2009, 09:36 AM
May get one pulled back on you, lol. Odk if james even owns one....

i say AT parts a few things out on his teg, then just give the cash to james. Easy fix. :D

SoLJames95
03-19-2009, 09:38 AM
i dont have one to my name, and u guys arent down here to roll deep with. lol. Im tryin not to bring my Atl. out of me. I will not go back to jail. lol.

Danger Mouse
03-19-2009, 09:39 AM
true true. but thats some real fck boy shit not givin that man his money . but yo karma is a bitch . might fck round n reck his his sht

Danger Mouse
03-19-2009, 09:40 AM
i dont have one to my name, and u guys arent down here to roll deep with. lol. Im tryin not to bring my Atl. out of me. I will not go back to jail. lol.

id ride down son be on some island / brookln shit lol

Da_unknown
03-19-2009, 09:55 AM
i dont have one to my name, and u guys arent down here to roll deep with. lol. Im tryin not to bring my Atl. out of me. I will not go back to jail. lol.:lmfao: :lmfao:

SoLJames95
03-19-2009, 09:55 AM
LMFAO!!! Biggie smalls style. lol. ya i saw the movie. lol

ash7
03-19-2009, 10:00 AM
It could be soon if this doesnt work:ninja:

shutup James

you're a wimp

I will not go back to jail. lol.

you went to jail because you didn't pay a ticket

-jonathan

99jdmLs
03-19-2009, 10:03 AM
shutup James

you're a wimp

you went to jail because you didn't pay a ticket

-jonathan
New ia rule jon, no pickin on people anymore. ..... :doh:

SoLJames95
03-19-2009, 10:17 AM
wimp... no, if it comes down to it ill go take this shit myself, its nothing. because i have receipts on the lugz and im sure bucky could write me up areceipt for the wheels. ive taken 20,000 dont think i wont take 600 dollars worth of stuff off a car, that belongs to me. Thats the truth im tryin to be some what good here. i told u guys u dont know everything about me. i have people to vouch what i have done. dont think i wont set that bitch on center blocks or take the lugz and he just rolls off with none on there. it does not bother me one bit. if he gives me the money then ill go back to that wimp u guys all know. ;)... none of these unfornate events will ever happen and this whole thread will be wiped clean. ;)

ash7
03-19-2009, 10:18 AM
New ia rule jon, no pickin on people anymore. ..... :doh:

oh yeah...

whoops

:cussing:
-jonathan

ash7
03-19-2009, 10:20 AM
wimp... no, if it comes down to it ill go take this shit myself, its nothing. because i have receipts on the lugz and im sure bucky could write me up areceipt for the wheels. ive taken 20,000 dont think i wont take 600 dollars worth of stuff off a car, that belongs to me. Thats the truth im tryin to be some what good here. i told u guys u dont know everything about me. i have people to vouch what i have done. dont think i wont set that bitch on center blocks or take the lugz and he just rolls off with none on there. it does not bother me one bit. if he gives me the money then ill go back to that wimp u guys all know. ;)... none of these unfornate events will ever happen and this whole thread will be wiped clean. ;)

Wal-Mart called - your new shirt just came in James.

http://rlv.zcache.com/e_thug_tshirt-p235800879492367457t53h_400.jpg

-jonathan

SoLJames95
03-19-2009, 10:23 AM
I just ask for the money, u guys know i wouldnt do all of this. its not that much. 200, and my lugz. this is all i ask for. it would be an easy transaction, no bad talk,bs, or fist flyin. i will meet in a disclosed place get what i ask and drive away. thats all ask. u guys are motivating me to do more. yes i know hes messed up. but i give him till tonight to answer or something. :)

SoLJames95
03-19-2009, 10:25 AM
good one jon. its more like slim shady called and he wants his trailer money for the 8mile. bwhahahahahaha.

99jdmLs
03-19-2009, 10:27 AM
AT, i know you are reading. Ill give james 200 bucks if you give me the hids, window vizors, and rear lcas. :goodjob:

SoLJames95
03-19-2009, 10:36 AM
AT, i know you are reading. Ill give james 200 bucks if you give me the hids, window vizors, and rear lcas. :goodjob:
what about the lugz? people are waiting for those. :ninja:

99jdmLs
03-19-2009, 10:38 AM
Im not a miracle worker, lol. I can only offer so much. 8)

ash7
03-19-2009, 10:38 AM

worth repeating...

-jonathan

Tech5
03-19-2009, 10:46 AM

That would be called stealing you cannot take anything off anyones car and leave it on blocks my friend...Do that and he can put you in jail**

SoLJames95
03-19-2009, 10:54 AM
That would be called stealing you cannot take anything off anyones car and leave it on blocks my friend...Do that and he can put you in jail**
i mean i said that, but i know the law. but then again u dont know ctown police. me personally i wouldnt do those things, but other people i know yes. all i ask is for justice/money. shoot will even get McDs on my treat afterwards. Just want the money and the lugz. im not violent or an angry person. Just trying to be adults and somewhat do the american/RIGHT thing to do.

Tech5
03-19-2009, 11:04 AM
understand 100% and I know you got stiffed and all but it doesnt matter about what Ctown police does its a state law.Dont even think you can just go up to his car and jack it up and take the wheels off and not think twice if you will go to jail because you will....But understand your talking out of anger but whatch what you say because it can be hold against you in a court of law...Best of luck

bpoweredhatch
03-19-2009, 11:04 AM
the guy is reading the thread please answer this guy about his money and lugs....kpowerhatch, LiLJames93, 99jdmLs, hatch22, -S Double C-

SoLJames95
03-19-2009, 11:15 AM
understand 100% and I know you got stiffed and all but it doesnt matter about what Ctown police does its a state law.Dont even think you can just go up to his car and jack it up and take the wheels off and not think twice if you will go to jail because you will....But understand your talking out of anger but whatch what you say because it can be hold against you in a court of law...Best of luck
Agreed... thats why i say afterwards none of that stuff would happen, its out of anger yes. that was stated clearly. but good points. ;)

Tech5
03-19-2009, 11:17 AM
Hatch22 Just do the right thing man if you said you would give him 350 extra on the deal the right thing is to do what you said...If your having hard economic times right now and just dont have that much to spend then talk with James and I am sure you two can work out a payment plan or something so you both are happy!
Either way man up and do whats right , thanks Joshua

ash7
03-19-2009, 01:00 PM
Hatch22 Just do the right thing man if you said you would give him 350 extra on the deal the right thing is to do what you said...If your having hard economic times right now and just dont have that much to spend then talk with James and I am sure you two can work out a payment plan or something so you both are happy!
Either way man up and do whats right , thanks Joshua
:bannana:

-jonathan

aguynamedpat
03-19-2009, 01:19 PM
What a little bitch dude. This is why I have such a hard time doing business on the internet anymore. James dropped the price $150 and the asshole still wont pay up. Dont make promises and deals that you cannot hold up to.

James, he may be older than you like you said, but you are the more mature one here. You are offering solutions to help him out, and still nothing.

And +reps for 99jdmls, its not even his problem but he is trying to help solve the problem too. Shows there are some good people left out there.

Tech5
03-19-2009, 01:56 PM
Well Hatch22 came in stayed for awhile and never said anything and then left I Vote for a PERMA BAN!

aguynamedpat
03-19-2009, 02:00 PM
He has done that about 4 times now

Tech5
03-19-2009, 02:13 PM
BAN his ass!

ash7
03-19-2009, 02:50 PM
It has come to my attention that some type of deal has been reached...

but I still think it's not cool how [hatch22] hasn't even publicly acknowledged this thread even though it's obvious he knows about it.

man up and defend yourself bro! it's the best thing to do, when has my advice ever steered you wrong? It's good that things are now being taken care of... but how much is your reputation worth?

-jonathan

mr.koupe
03-19-2009, 03:21 PM
An appropriate response will be posted when i have a keyboard and not a touchscreen to type into. Sorry i have'nt been able to entertain the third parties involved. You all are so important to me . . . lol tkx 99jdm . See you tomorrow. :rolleyes:

99jdmLs
03-19-2009, 03:41 PM
well. so far, AT is giving me some window vizors and im giving james some cash. AT told me he will give james 100 tom.

still havent heard about the lugnuts though. lol. if you need some AT, i got plenty at my house. you just have toget a key for them.

hopefully it will all be resolved by tom night and james will get 200. even though it isn't the full 350.

mr.koupe
03-19-2009, 03:47 PM
actually He's getting the money right now and the lugnuts tomorrow. Yay everyones happy. :locked:

99jdmLs
03-19-2009, 03:54 PM
actually He's getting the money right now and the lugnuts tomorrow. Yay everyones happy. :locked:
well there ya go. lol...

aguynamedpat
03-19-2009, 04:13 PM
Did he get $350 or $200?

SoLJames95
03-19-2009, 05:56 PM
THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED AND BOTH PARTIES ARE HAPPY AND SATISFIED> IT JUST TOOKSOME MOTIVATION... THINGS ARE OKAY!!!! A.T. EXPLAINED WHAT HAD HAPPEN. SO NO MORE DRAMA OR B.S. AND THIS CAN BE CLOSED. I APPOLIGIZE FOR SOME OF THE THREATS BUT YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE CLOSED..... CAPS FTW.;)