PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry Storm?

Brian*
03-18-2009, 07:22 AM
I'm getting the Storm this week and was just wanting to know if anyone else on here had one that they, liked or disliked? Any problems or perks of having one...
:rolleyes:

Ch0psticks11
03-18-2009, 07:50 AM
the phone is just too slow for me. all except for 1 that i've played with was just really slow. going from page to page on the phone was painfully slow.

they may have fixed it and sped it up, hence the 1 good one i've seen, but i'm not a big fan of them.

just my :2cents:

Brian*
03-18-2009, 07:52 AM
Good to know ^^ rep for the help...

AlanŽ
03-18-2009, 10:23 AM
yea thats my only beef with it hence why i opted for the curve

jellybean
03-18-2009, 10:29 AM
I'm getting the Storm this week and was just wanting to know if anyone else on here had one that they, liked or disliked? Any problems or perks of having one...

:rolleyes:

glad to hear you are getting another phone... it looks like you won't be needing the one i sent to you so if you would not mind sending it back to me that would be awesome...:-)

thanks

Brian*
03-18-2009, 11:23 AM
It was not for me lol, Adriann is the one using it*

I'm buyin the storm for myself LOL

.blank cd
03-18-2009, 01:25 PM
Im gonna lend my completely biased opinion here. I went to verizon and played with the storm. Did not like it one bit. UI wasnt fluid at all. Gotta press the screen in to get it to scroll. And the screen is kinda flimsy. But since you're probably locked in a contract, not much you can go with

twinj
03-18-2009, 01:26 PM
I can agree with slow. The Bold is better I want to go back

SL33P3R
03-18-2009, 01:29 PM
I have one. You dont have to press the screen to scroll. The phone does some weird stuff though. Sometimes my randomly shuts off, and freezes. But Im going to get them to send me a new one, maybe they have done some adjustments since it was released, cause thats when I got mine. You deff. need some patience at first with the phone though

EKteknoMunkey
03-18-2009, 03:45 PM
i personally dont have the storm but i can help u by giving u this website that has really helped me in deciding which electronics to get including cell phones. this saved me from getting the shadow and getting the cellular i have now which is a blackberry pearl. hopefully this helps u in deciding what to get oh btw they give great ass reviews. well here u go.
http://reviews.cnet.com/cell-phones/?tag=TOCleftColumn.0