PDA

View Full Version : I want to buy a 94 RX-7 Shell

Slophobia_Sean
09-23-2005, 02:42 AM
Hey guys I am interested in working on a 96 RX-7 project. I would love to get this car without the Tranny, and Engine. I have Uncles in Florida ((Professional Racing Team) (They Have a RX-8 '05 and RX-7 '98 on the Grand Am Circuit)) that will provide those for me, but as far as the body is considered, almost all conditions will be accepted. As stated before this car would be a project of mine, so if you have a busted 96 RX-7 out there and want to get rid of it let me know. I will work down from $3000 (Depending on the quality of the exterior and interior (Mostly interior)). :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Slophobia_Sean
09-23-2005, 11:23 AM
PLEASE the FD body Style only. NO Tranny, No engine. Only thing I really want is the body (all panels, and bumpers), Rims and wheels (Stock); Interior (No sound system, No Mats, Seat (With or without is fine) Steering wheel (W or WO) Carpet (Stained or clean). As you see I am not looking for the typical ride, I want a car to do lots of work on.

idriveasloweclipse
09-27-2005, 10:32 PM
bump bump bump for an excellent buyer, no bullshit guys he is a great buyer and a cool dude to do business with , bought my eclipse from me to make it even faster :) very honest guy, bump for a fellow dude who loves cars that haul ass

idriveasloweclipse
09-28-2005, 10:14 PM
bump

Slophobia_Sean
09-29-2005, 01:21 AM
Thanks Bro. If I get this RX, I will be on Cloud Nine. I am going to turn whatever I get into a pure street racing machine. I Know people out there might believe that the RX-7 is not the greatest platform for RWD entertainment. But I have had the privilege to be in a RX-7 that had so much damn torque that from 1-4 you could not take your head off the headrest. And that same guy will provide me with a New Engine and Tranny to start me off. Trust me though; I will pay some serious money to get on those two parts.

Slophobia_Sean
09-29-2005, 02:34 AM
damn this Guinness is really start to mellow me out.... Who know i might take the eclipse out tonight for a lap around Atlanta.

Slophobia_Sean
09-29-2005, 02:40 AM
Yep....Seems like i will. 285 Here i come.......See yah later IA