PDA

View Full Version : Religion Mysterious Origins of Man

One_Bad_SHO
03-17-2009, 11:20 PM
Mysterious Origins of Man (http://tvshack.net/documentaries/Mysterious_Origins_Of_Man/)

Very interesting documentary.

*fossilized foot prints of man 18 inches away from a dinosaurs
*man-made objects found in layers of the earth said to be billions of years old
*charted maps from a time before the globe was charted to an accuracy of the maps we have today
*Evidence against evolution AND the bible

zimabog
03-17-2009, 11:50 PM
says it was a 16 inch foot print, then they talk about a fossilized finger which is of average size.

so.......

One_Bad_SHO
03-18-2009, 12:14 AM
No where does the video state that the finger and the footprint(s) are from the same creature/human.

so.......

preferredduck
03-18-2009, 03:42 PM
check out a video called the human journey, you may find some of the stuff interesting.

preferredduck
03-19-2009, 01:28 AM
pretty interesting video, we know new york city used to be covered in ice and glaciers, also that pma punka temple in bolivia, there is another video that shows the rock and how it looked like it was cut with a daimoned tipped machine and we cannot duplicate the cuts today. werd

_Christian_
03-19-2009, 02:09 AM
The Earth is only 6000 years old, you guys should know that.

keva52
03-19-2009, 02:26 AM
i knew it! we're aliens that came here millions of years ago and the government of covering it up so we dont want to go back to our home planet!! *puts on tin foil hat*

preferredduck
03-19-2009, 11:03 AM

really, that's what i was taught in school. they also said the world was flat. boy i'm laughing at my teacher now!!!! :lmfao: and evolution is just a myth.

JayL
03-19-2009, 01:55 PM
if you find this interesting, go watch the videos on this website:

http://drdino.com/media-categories.php?c=debates

SPOOLIN
03-19-2009, 10:01 PM

yeah that was read off some stone tablets (carbon dated to 1.5 million years) using some Magik see'er Stones while the guy that couldn't see anything wrote it all down.

speechless
03-23-2009, 10:31 AM
really, that's what i was taught in school. they also said the world was flat. boy i'm laughing at my teacher now!!!! :lmfao: and evolution is just a myth.

Lol boy what school did you graduate from?

But only goes to show that science is always up for interpretation and propoganda. Honestly, how many of our textbooks had that stuff in it? None personally. To think that there are other knowledgeable, atheist scientists out there that dont buy into the evolution is pretty mind blowing. Great Vid!

I hereby ask for volunteers to look for the the lost city of Atlantis, starting in Antarctica. If we can get the Predator ships to shoot a big hole through the ice, we might find Atlantis. Anyone with me? Oh wait crap, they made a movie about that already and the explorers all got turned into Aliens forget it.

One_Bad_SHO
03-23-2009, 01:53 PM

But only goes to show that science is always up for interpretation and propoganda. Honestly, how many of our textbooks had that stuff in it? None personally. To think that there are other knowledgeable, atheist scientists out there that dont buy into the evolution is pretty mind blowing. Great Vid!

I hereby ask for volunteers to look for the the lost city of Atlantis, starting in Antarctica. If we can get the Predator ships to shoot a big hole through the ice, we might find Atlantis. Anyone with me? Oh wait crap, they made a movie about that already and the explorers all got turned into Aliens forget it.

Isn't that also where they found Megatron?

AirMax95
03-23-2009, 01:54 PM
We came from up there.....nuff said.

preferredduck
03-24-2009, 03:53 AM

lol it's a joke, but i remember a few years ago there was a big fuss abt evolution in the ga school systems, i have been out of school for a while now and honestly im a firm believer in evolution.

NeWTRouBLeArMy
03-25-2009, 11:29 AM
I thought the crystal skull gave it all away the aliens created us as a science experiment and have taught us all that we know

ahabion
03-25-2009, 11:30 AM
Isn't that also where they found Megatron?

I may be mistaken, but I think they found Megatron somewhere in towards the North Pole... correct me if I'm wrong.

thepolecat
03-25-2009, 11:34 AM
Ninjas did it...

thatisallthatcanbesaidfornow....

preferredduck
04-04-2009, 08:34 PM
I may be mistaken, but I think they found Megatron somewhere in towards the North Pole... correct me if I'm wrong.

nope it was antartica.