PDA

View Full Version : So I got rear ended today...

MSP1660
03-17-2009, 10:05 PM
Yeah. Coming home from work, I was on Mimosa Road in G-ville (some backroad that connects the airport to Hilton Drive where I work) and this dude thought I was going and turned to look to see if he was clear and apparently didn't fucking see my ORANGE car still sitting in front of him. Either way it was a 5 mph fender bender or less. It cracked the paint on the upper side of the bumper which normally wouldn't frusterate me but the fact that my car has like a multi-stage flake paint, it's hard (or impossible) to match. It's a factory color too.

Anyhow, I think I may have a solution already and Mr. Mustang who did it is paying for it so it's all gravy I suppose. I might be driving sans bumper for a minute.

I'll have to go look his name up on my camera (its in the car) but if any of you guys know him, let me know so you can haze him for it and ensure he forks up some dough (as we didn't bother with cops or insurance). I did take his info just in case though.

PURP
03-17-2009, 10:06 PM
sucks bro....

MSP1660
03-18-2009, 12:29 PM
No biggie really. Just some paint it appears. I got two places lined up for painting it. Also, I went into Fastenal today to ask if that guy really works there (just to cover my bases) and I talked to his manager and he said since I am one of his customers (my company is anyhow) that he would ensure this gets taken care of. He also said he'd give the guy some shit for it.

PURP
03-18-2009, 01:02 PM
haha... that's funny..

JDMJAYDC2
03-18-2009, 01:16 PM
lol wow i guess it pays to work near your customers

Sammich
03-18-2009, 01:43 PM
i heard you enjoyed your rear ending:ninja:

sucks about the hit (no pun) tho

twinj
03-18-2009, 01:49 PM
That sucks could have been worse.

Mr. Clean
03-18-2009, 07:41 PM
wrecks blow. anything that damages your car that's not your fault blows BALLZ! lol it's so fucking frustrating. i'm sorry, man. but at least he's paying!

MSP1660
03-19-2009, 09:07 PM
Yeah, I am going to be taking my shit to my buddies guy this weekend. Luckily it's just bumper damage and I can still roll without a bumper... though I'll look goofy as fuck.