PDA

View Full Version : I GOT THIS GAY ASS MOFO WHO ASKED TO BE MY FRIEND ON MYSPACE...

Sammich
03-16-2009, 11:05 AM
I WANT TO DENY HIS BITCH ASS CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHO HE IS
:ninja:
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/41/l_97e7dfc2645f48c18e23ef8a9f589260.jpg

Catnip
03-16-2009, 11:11 AM
LOLOL @ STREETSLOW

Sammich
03-16-2009, 11:12 AM
LOOKS LIKE HE'S GOING IN THE CREEK TO GO GET SOME OYSTERS, FUKIN HIGHWATER PANTS WEARING SUMBISH

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-16-2009, 11:12 AM
Looks like Fag_Speed

LizBiz
03-16-2009, 11:14 AM
http://www.katiyana.com/images/CPKSHAMROCKTWINS.jpg

Catnip
03-16-2009, 11:14 AM
LOOKS LIKE HE'S GOING IN THE CREEK TO GO GET SOME OYSTERS, FUKIN HIGHWATER PANTS WEARING SUMBISH

The bike pushes on his crotch... so it pushes the pants up.

Probably why he got it. The only thing that will push on his crotch.

teh bri
03-16-2009, 11:16 AM
ftl.

Tech5
03-16-2009, 11:16 AM
bahahahhaha

I got a new dyke bahahahhahaha Ooops I mean Bike

Sammich
03-16-2009, 11:18 AM
Probably why he got it. The only thing that will push on his crotch.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

LIZ FIRST WIN POST EVER:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

LizBiz
03-16-2009, 11:19 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

LIZ FIRST WIN POST EVER:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :bump: :bump: :bump:

Need to do some spring cleaning in the garage. Only thing that can fit in there is the bike.

AnthonyF
03-16-2009, 11:26 AM
Looks like the craigslist stunter. (if u saw the vid)

-Ant.

Sammich
03-16-2009, 11:28 AM

-Ant.

u must post the vid...havent seen that one

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-16-2009, 11:29 AM
YUTTTTTTT UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AnthonyF
03-16-2009, 11:29 AM
Find it your self bish!

-Ant.

AnthonyF
03-16-2009, 11:30 AM
here bitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYqr3aM-oxc&feature=related

-Ant.

Sammich
03-16-2009, 11:32 AM
prank call? even if thats not it...LOL

Jason..
03-16-2009, 11:46 AM

-Ant.I was just about to say that lol

Elbow
03-16-2009, 11:51 AM
http://www.katiyana.com/images/CPKSHAMROCKTWINS.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sammich
03-16-2009, 11:52 AM
^same thing i did lol

PURP
03-16-2009, 12:09 PM
I think it's §treet_§peed.. kinda looks like his new bike he was wanting a sig out of

XanRules
03-16-2009, 12:11 PM
MAN A LOT OF US ARE TYPING IN ALL CAPS
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT

Sammich
03-16-2009, 12:11 PM
I think it's §treet_§peed.. kinda looks like his new bike he was wanting a sig out of

ur definitely a smart one:ninja:

Sammich
03-17-2009, 03:04 PM
bump

§treet_§peed
03-17-2009, 09:44 PM
hey screw you you damn jew. lol like the pic description says. my ugly ass on my bike ;) get it right son.

§treet_§peed
03-17-2009, 09:47 PM
o btw why the garage is so dirty is cause we had to move in a hurry. if you know me you know about my grandparents passing. then my mom, my lil brother, and me had to move out asap cause we lived there with them. anyways, we had a shit load of stuff, my mom works 5-7 days a week same as me. we moved at the beginning of winter. so for a while even when we had time it was to cold. its a lot cleaner than before. hell before you couldn't even fit the bike in there. o and my pants are up like that cause that happens when you sit on a bike.

Echonova
03-17-2009, 09:50 PM
o btw why the garage is so dirty is cause we had to move in a hurry. if you know me you know about my grandparents passing. then my mom, my lil brother, and me had to move out asap cause we lived there with them. anyways, we had a shit load of stuff, my mom works 5-7 days a week same as me. we moved at the beginning of winter. so for a while even when we had time it was to cold. its a lot cleaner than before. hell before you couldn't even fit the bike in there. Wow.

Sorry to hear about the GP's.

§treet_§peed
03-17-2009, 09:54 PM
thanks man. eh its all good, they were both in bad health. got a bad infection from some food they ate and it killed them. they raised me since i was a few months old so they were like my parents. what really sucks is they way 99% of my family was in it to get what they could and sell it.

Echonova
03-17-2009, 10:00 PM
The grandparents I have left are both in bad health right now. Both are in the hospital, my grandfather's heart is failing and my grandmother (who has alzheimers) fell and hit her head and has fluid building in her skull.

§treet_§peed
03-17-2009, 10:06 PM
shit is not good nor easy. i know what you mean. my grandmother had to go to dialysis 3 days a week because her kidneys didn't work. she suffered for about 16-17 days after they let her come home from the hospital when they told us there was nothing else they could do. funny thing was they gave her a 5 day max time line, lol. then my grandpa dies 43 days later after having been in the hospital about 4. he went into emergency surgery to have part of his intestine removed to have a colostomy bag. a lot think he died shortly after surgery, i feel he died in surgery. funny thing is, when my grandma passed about 4 days later would of been their 43rd anniversary.

Sammich
03-18-2009, 08:18 AM
hey screw you you damn jew. lol like the pic description says. my ugly ass on my bike ;) get it right son.

lol u know i couldnt give up an opportunity to give u some shit

§treet_§peed
03-18-2009, 10:19 AM
eh shit happens. i guess your starting to get old so you start slippin.

Sammich
03-18-2009, 10:20 AM
yea...speaking of which i need to get me some more depends, i'm getting low

dabuilding
03-18-2009, 10:26 AM
here bitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYqr3aM-oxc&feature=related

-Ant.
haha that shit is hilarious +2 for u