PDA

View Full Version : Things you do that you think no one else does...

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 12:29 AM
I saw a thread somewhere recently in the vast ocean of the internet that really captivated me. There were pages and pages of people's strange little quirks, the things that make them who they are.

So let me ask you..what is something you do that you think no one else does?

:D

Like I have a few "weird quirks"

- I am almost constantly biting and chewing on my cheek.
- I wear socks for several hours before I go to sleep and at bed time i take them off, because I love the way the cool sheets feel on my feet. -lol-
- I narrate conversations in my head. It sounds kind of crazy I know.
- When I eat Peanut M&M'S I bite the tops off. Then I eat the peanut, & then I eat the bottom half.

Get the idea? Okay your turn.

X-Runner
03-16-2009, 12:32 AM
The radio volume must be on an even number in the car.

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 12:34 AM

Lol my boyfriend is the same way. I used to pick at him for it, but I've caught myself doing it lately too.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-16-2009, 12:38 AM
Oh man. This is going to be good.

Somehow I got addicted to like spelling stuff out in my head LiKe ThiS, you know GaNgStA sTaTuS. And every time I'm driving somewhere if I see a big name, I'll do that in my head. So if I see like Atlanta, or whatever I'll spell it out in my head like, AtLaNtA. Hahaha, so wierd, but I've stopped doing that for a while....until now, FUCK !

Another thing I do, is when I walk around my house, I try to cross the edges, lol. Like You know the edge in the house? ---> L I'd like step over it, and then look for the next one to step over.

Lol....fawking wierd.

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 12:40 AM

Somehow I got addicted to like spelling stuff out in my head LiKe ThiS, you know GaNgStA sTaTuS. And every time I'm driving somewhere if I see a big name, I'll do that in my head. So if I see like Atlanta, or whatever I'll spell it out in my head like, AtLaNtA. Hahaha, so wierd, but I've stopped doing that for a while....until now, FUCK !

Another thing I do, is when I walk around my house, I try to cross the edges, lol. Like You know the edge in the house? ---> L I'd like step over it, and then look for the next one to step over.

Lol....fawking wierd.

It's not as bad as narrating conversations in your head. :lmfao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-16-2009, 12:44 AM
Well sometimes it gets bad that I do it over and over and I just catch myself and be like dude, WTF are you doing? Lol.

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 12:49 AM
I forgot about the fact that when I go to bed at night....I HAVE to face the closest wall and ALL doors in the room must be closed.

MR2DR
03-16-2009, 12:50 AM
- When I eat Peanut M&M'S I bite the tops off. Then I eat the peanut, & then I eat the bottom half.

hehehehe, i do that shit man.. +3

X-Runner
03-16-2009, 12:51 AM
I have to have the bedroom door closed and if Im sleeping alone TV or radio on to fall asleep.

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 12:51 AM
hehehehe, i do that shit man.. +3

It drives my mom nuts. lol :crazy:

TheGodfather
03-16-2009, 12:54 AM

Lol....fawking wierd.

Jesus, you should have been aborted. Seriously.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-16-2009, 12:56 AM
Jesus, you should have been aborted. Seriously.You're still on my nuts dude?

Seriously?

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 12:57 AM
Jesus, you should have been aborted. Seriously.

Thats rude.

TheGodfather
03-16-2009, 01:02 AM
You're still on my nuts dude?

Seriously?

Me on yours? You followed me through a thread trying to tell me where the hell I lived you stupid bitch.

So fuck you.

TheGodfather
03-16-2009, 01:04 AM
Thats rude.

Ho please.

Nick Jeezy
03-16-2009, 01:05 AM
^ lol. haha

Nick Jeezy
03-16-2009, 01:06 AM
actually hahahahahahahahahahahah

wow.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-16-2009, 01:06 AM
Me on yours? You followed me through a thread trying to tell me where the hell I lived you stupid bitch.

So fuck you.It's ok trick.

Just give it some time :goodjob:

TheGodfather
03-16-2009, 01:07 AM
It's ok trick.

Just give it some time :goodjob:

Trick?

You are the moron who thinks I live in Athens. I don't know why the fuck you're so stupid, but you are.

Your mom and dad must be cousins.

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:08 AM
Ho please.

Wtf. :2up:

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-16-2009, 01:09 AM
Trick?

You are the moron who thinks I live in Athens. I don't know why the fuck you're so stupid, but you are.

Your mom and dad must be cousins.Time...

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:09 AM
Trick?

Your mom and dad must be cousins.

Why do you have to come into this thread and start being a jerk? If you have a problem leave. Don't start bashing people just because.

DeeAOne
03-16-2009, 01:10 AM
I saw a thread somewhere recently in the vast ocean of the internet that really captivated me. There were pages and pages of people's strange little quirks, the things that make them who they are.

- I wear socks for several hours before I go to sleep and at bed time i take them off, because I love the way the cool sheets feel on my feet. -lol-

Get the idea? Okay your turn.i was doing that as i started to read the thread. weird as hell.

usually anytime im in a store, and i see something isnt pulled forward to the front of the shelf, i have to pull it forward or it bugs me. i try to just go get what i need and get out so im not in there all day. lol

TheGodfather
03-16-2009, 01:10 AM
Time...

:lmfao:

Fucking moron.

Trying to make empty vague threats. You make me laugh.

Time is a good Pink Floyd song, and nothing else. You getting sand in your vagina and talking shit to be an e-thug is priceless.

TheGodfather
03-16-2009, 01:11 AM
Why do you have to come into this thread and start being a jerk? If you have a problem leave. Don't start bashing people just because.

fuh q

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-16-2009, 01:11 AM
Hehe...you're hilarious, bro.

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:12 AM
i was doing that as i started to read the thread. weird as hell.

Its a terrible habit that I have. Both sides of my mouth are scarred. I can't help it...it just something I do. :(

TheGodfather
03-16-2009, 01:13 AM
Hehe...you're hilarious, bro.

Me? You're the one who's making threats over an e-argument.

Wattya gonna do homes?

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-16-2009, 01:15 AM
I never made a threat.

Srsly, kid, get off my nuts.

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:15 AM
fuh q

Really. How old are you 15? B/c you're acting like it.

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:16 AM
Me? You're the one who's making threats over an e-argument.

Wattya gonna do homes?

You started all the crap. talk about "e-threats" and being an "e-thug". :blah:

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:17 AM
How about we get back to what the thread is ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT?

TheGodfather
03-16-2009, 01:19 AM
I never made a threat.

Srsly, kid, get off my nuts.

Kid? Raise up bitch.

Not sure who you know who thinks they know me, but if we are going to talk shit lets at least take it to the "track."

I'll run you with any car I have against any of yours.

NM?

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-16-2009, 01:21 AM
Kid? Raise up bitch.

Not sure who you know who thinks they know me, but if we are going to talk shit lets at least take it to the "track."

NM?It wouldn't be worth the drive from NY.

;)

TheGodfather
03-16-2009, 01:22 AM
It wouldn't be worth the drive from NY.

;)

LOLWORD?!

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:23 AM
I also pour the little individual yogurt things into a bowl...even thought I really have no reason to...I just do it. And I'm always mixing foods just to see what it taste like..

§treet_§peed
03-16-2009, 01:29 AM
i was doing that as i started to read the thread. weird as hell.

usually anytime im in a store, and i see something isnt pulled forward to the front of the shelf, i have to pull it forward or it bugs me. i try to just go get what i need and get out so im not in there all day. lolthat would be called OCD. i have it from time to time as well.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-16-2009, 01:30 AM
that would be called OCD. i have it from time to time as well.Oh man.

This thread is going downhill.......

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:30 AM
that would be called OCD. i have it from time to time as well.

We all do. I used to work @ Aeropostale and still to this day 1 year later I still fold stuff when I go in there.:screwy:

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:32 AM
Oh man.

This thread is going downhill.......

For some reason drama follows me. I'm trying to save the thread here...

§treet_§peed
03-16-2009, 01:35 AM
izzy go suck a mexican off. i can control my OCD for the most part. but at times it really fucks with me. i have to walk a certain way over things, i have to take a certain amount of steps, i have to rev my bike to a certain rpm before i can swith, etc. etc.

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:36 AM
izzy go suck a mexican off. i can control my OCD for the most part. but at times it really fucks with me. i have to walk a certain way over things, i have to take a certain amount of steps, i have to rev my bike to a certain rpm before i can swith, etc. etc.

everyone just leave izzy alone.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-16-2009, 01:39 AM
izzy go suck a mexican off. i can control my OCD for the most part. but at times it really fucks with me. i have to walk a certain way over things, i have to take a certain amount of steps, i have to rev my bike to a certain rpm before i can swith, etc. etc.LOL.

Why so serious?

everyone just leave izzy alone.I think I'm in love with you.

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:40 AM
LOL.

Why so serious?
I think I'm in love with you.

LMAO...I'm sorry. I think my b/f would murder you when he sees this though!!! People have been ragging on my a lot the past 2days though

BIGWADE
03-16-2009, 01:42 AM
when im walkin down a sidewalk i have to walk where i dont touch the cracks..when i sleep i sleep with three pillows two under my head and one beside me with my legs...

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-16-2009, 01:43 AM
LMAO...I'm sorry. I think my b/f would murder you when he sees this though!!! People have been ragging on my a lot the past 2days thoughPfftt...I ain't sweating it.

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:43 AM
when im walkin down a sidewalk i have to walk where i dont touch the cracks..when i sleep i sleep with three pillows two under my head and one beside me with my legs...

Atleast you're not like bubba. He has to have...every pillow on the bed...

BIGWADE
03-16-2009, 01:44 AM
na he would like izzy because he isnt being a ass 2 u!!:goodjob:

LMAO...I'm sorry. I think my b/f would murder you when he sees this though!!! People have been ragging on my a lot the past 2days though

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:44 AM
na he would like izzy because he isnt being a ass 2 u!!:goodjob:

Thats a change up!!!! Lol My -33 rep points for being a GIRL! I mean seriously!

BIGWADE
03-16-2009, 01:45 AM
ok i know im not the only one that does this but i wanna c how many do..i go to bed on IA and when i get up i get on it every damn day...

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:46 AM
ok i know im not the only one that does this but i wanna c how many do..i go to bed on IA and when i get up i get on it every damn day...

Ha ha I've started getting on until I'm ready for sleep. And I'll just read the threads I started when I wake up. lol.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-16-2009, 01:46 AM
Lol...whether he likes me or not, I wouldn't really care.

After all, I don't know the dude, so why care if I get his approval or not?

NAH MEAN?

Yuh.

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:47 AM
Pfftt...I ain't sweating it.

People can be jerks though. It get soooooo old!

HeLLo iM iZzY
BTW, your ride needs some SI seats or some Spoom CF mirrors :)

X-Runner
People can be jerks though. It get soooooo old!

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:48 AM

whats so funny?

X-Runner
03-16-2009, 01:48 AM
whats so funny?

Not a thing my lady.

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:49 AM
Not a thing my lady.

something obviously.

BIGWADE
03-16-2009, 01:49 AM
who me..i got all SI interior, and i seen u had the mirrors..how muh!:D

BTW, your ride needs some SI seats or some Spoom CF mirrors :)

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-16-2009, 01:50 AM
Oh damn.

Make an offer.

CASH TALKS !!!

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:54 AM
Oh another one of my quirks...I MAKE LISTS FOR EVERYTHING!!!

:no:

BIGWADE
03-16-2009, 01:55 AM
i really aint got the cash for that right now , i got some other things im tryin 2 work up..but would like 2 have the 13s just 2 have, will u trade for anything!!:thinking:

Oh damn.

Make an offer.

CASH TALKS !!!

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-16-2009, 01:56 AM
What you got to trade?

Holy shit, what a thread jack, lol.

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:57 AM
What you got to trade?

It's happen to like every post I have....no worries.:lmfao:

BIGWADE
03-16-2009, 02:03 AM
not 2 nuch but look at my parts for sale post

What you got to trade?

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 02:07 AM
and so it dies...

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-16-2009, 02:20 AM
Damn, if you still had that Nintendo...

BUT, I might be interested in some other parts that you have though.

BIGWADE
03-16-2009, 02:43 AM
i got another one just like it..we had 2 and sold one..im headed 2 cartersville 2morrow if u wanna work something out lmk!!

BIGWADE
03-16-2009, 02:43 AM
and what other parts!!:thinking:

Atlblkz06
03-16-2009, 02:57 AM
I cant sleep without brushing my teeth. If I fall asleep and wake up in the middle of the night - I have to brush and then go back to sleep.

Mr. Clean
03-16-2009, 06:53 AM
FUCK THIS THREAD!!!! goddamn.

it was funny as shit till the drama started.

i won't eat with a utensil that has been in cold food. like if you stir up some shit and then put it in the microwave, i won't stir it up again until i wash the spoon and i definitely won't eat with that spoon until it's washed lol.

i HAVE to wear two shirts. or i feel like i'm naked.

AnthonyF
03-16-2009, 07:18 AM
wow..Im kinda like the O.P.

-i bite the tops off of peanut m&ms then eat the rest
-reeses cups, I eat the chocolate off first then the peanut butter
-I bite my bottom lip when getting serious
-i used to spell things in my head for years. I couldnt stop it now it over. YAY.

-Ant.

SampaGuy
03-16-2009, 07:31 AM
I have to wear a watch or I feel naked. Like seriously. If I don't wear a watch, I'll subconciously hide my left hand in my pocket all day, when I realize it I have to force myself not to do it.

IndianStig
03-16-2009, 07:39 AM

i won't eat with a utensil that has been in cold food. like if you stir up some shit and then put it in the microwave, i won't stir it up again until i wash the spoon and i definitely won't eat with that spoon until it's washed lol.

w3rd.

AnthonyF
03-16-2009, 07:40 AM
^I agree. I have to wear an undershirt or I feel disgusting.

-Ant.

VegetaRules
03-16-2009, 08:52 AM
Well, I'll contribute to the original topic too. lol I can't #2 with the lights on in the bathroom, dunno why, maybe I think the space aliens are coming to get me. lol:eek: :D

I sleep with the TV on as well. I also don't sit down on other people's toilets, nor in public restrooms. lol Yeah I'm a weird mofo. lol I'm also OCD on the repeated hand washing.

I was in EMT school, so that was where it kinda started, & now I'm in auto collision, so it's still useful. lol Fiberglass is itchy as hell.lol...Vegeta

Mr. Clean
03-16-2009, 09:10 AM
oh and my pockets go like this... NO FUCKING EXCEPTIONS!

Front Left: Keys & Change NOTHING ELSE! EVAR!
Front Right: gum, chapstick, misc things i get throughout the day
Back Left: Papers (ie: check, flyers, loose receipts)
Back Right: Wallet

The Ninja
03-16-2009, 09:12 AM
My thoughts are like listening to a conversation between 3-4 intellects in my head on the subject of whatever conversation I'm apart of. If I'm not participating in a conversation then I'm listening to the one in my head. When I speak to other people its like I'm voicing the opinion of one of the intellects in my head, and with people that I trust I consistently voice the opinion of the one I feel like is listening to the conversation in my head.

Its hard to explain.....

Paul
03-16-2009, 09:17 AM

- i prefer multiples of 5 on volumes

- if i pop something like knuckle or hear someone crack their neck, etc i must pop knuckles, back, neck, etc

- sheets can not be tucked in when i sleep, so my feet can hang out

WalkS
03-16-2009, 12:06 PM
I have to have the bedroom door closed and if Im sleeping alone TV or radio on to fall asleep.

Damn, i do the same thing too. And I close the closet doors.

I have to keep my wallet in my back right pocket, phone in right front pocket, keys in the left front and anything else.

I have to either wear my grandmothers ring, or keep it on a necklace every day for good luck.

I have to drink a tall glass of water when I wake up in the morning. And keep bottles of water in my car. Don't ever want experience dehydration again.

Seems like this thread is a OCD thread. Everyone has something that has to be a certain way, ain't nothing wrong with that!

Jason..
03-16-2009, 12:41 PM
Kid? Raise up bitch.

NM?LOL @ this guy..

ksniperfox
03-16-2009, 12:52 PM
i do things in sets of 4. and symmetrically. if i scratch the left side of my ass, it has to be 4 times for each side, and go in this order(R,L,L,R,L,R,R,L)

radio volumes must be even numbers, or squares and cubes of odds. 25 is ok as a square of 5, 27 is ok as a cube of 3.

i always smoke after food, after sex, and anything stressful in general. it is also the first thing i do when waking up. but lots of people do that, its not necessarily a 'me' thing.

whenever i eat small candy or gummy bears, i have to eat an even number(2 or more) everytime i grab some from the bag. the last gummy bear is ok to eat 3, because 3 is prime.

i pick skin off my lips with my fingers when bored cause the mild sting feels good.

routinely stretch my eyelids. it looks funny but feels good. dont ask.

i cant stand dirt under my nails. or cleaved skin on my fingertips. they must be ripped out until smooth and flush.

C-loS109
03-16-2009, 12:56 PM
-everytime i take a shower. i have to clean my ears with a cotton swab or it bothers the hell out of me until i do it and its usually twice a day.
-i have to sleep with a fan on. even in winter.
-must sleep without socks.

ksniperfox
03-16-2009, 12:57 PM
couple more since i seen some other replies:

always carry a bottle of water in my car.

pockets go:
left front-keys, lighter
right front-phone, cigs
left rear-wallet
right rear-hat if its cold out.

when im at a light ill put it in first, then back to neutral, release clutch, and repeat a few times.

03RCode
03-16-2009, 01:03 PM
Lets see... where to begin

-I HAVE to shower when I first wake up, and before I go to bed, otherwise I feel like shit all day.
-I ALWAYS wash my hair twice in the shower.
-Radio Volume has to be on an even number or it irritates me till I reach over and change it.
-I hate seeing my vehicle below 1/2 a tank, it drives me crazy till I stop and top off.
-I HAVE to have a fan on to sleep, no matter when it is, otherwise I just can't sleep.
-My pockets have to be arranged like this:
Left front- Cell phone
Right front- Keys, knife, change
Right rear- Wallet
Left rear- Papers
-I have the same routine down to the number of brush strokes every morning, it has to be exact.

That pretty well covers it.

Hayes21890
03-16-2009, 01:31 PM
Haha, I am alot like a lot of you on here.
My pockets go like this..
Front left-Chapstick, cellphone and spare change
Front Right-Keys, knife
Back Right-Wallet and papers
Back left-empty

When i get in the car, my lanyard has to be around my shift knob and on top of my knee or else i feel weird
Cellphone is never in my pocket in the car, always either on my lap or between my legs
I do everything in either, 3's, 4's or until i get to 12
Pop knuckles, bend fingers back twice, attempt to pop knuckles again and crack neck, that is something i do multiple times a day
I cant sleep without my fan on.
I must watch TV even if it is for like 3 minutes before i go to sleep
I pop my toes before i stand up
I do not take my livestrong bracelet off
I do not wear more than one shirt, or else i feel like my clothes are just hugging my damn body

shit im weird

On_Her_Face
03-16-2009, 01:38 PM
I shave one of my legs to make it feel like I'm in bed with a woman 100% of the time.

AirMax95
03-16-2009, 01:48 PM
I gnaw my nails, not bite them off, but bear down on them.

I will play solitare 20+ times a day to keep my sanity at work.

My sunroof is always tilted; I hate stagnant air.

Shower for at least 20 min, washing everywhere twice.

Listen to HBCU band music in my car.

Wallet = right back pocket, Misc Paper = left back pocket, Key = in hand.

I answer questions with facial expressions, never normal ones.

Kourt
03-16-2009, 02:02 PM
Thats a change up!!!! Lol My -33 rep points for being a GIRL! I mean seriously!

Negative reps have nothing to do with being a girl, find another excuse. :goodjob:

Brian*
03-16-2009, 02:02 PM
I watch other peoples windshield wipers in the rain to see what speed they have theirs on... Why I dunno LOL

Brian*
03-16-2009, 02:03 PM
I shave one of my legs to make it feel like I'm in bed with a woman 100% of the time.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :screwy: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 02:12 PM

ha ha wow. I do both of those things... except I get a completely new utensil

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 02:21 PM
My toe nails HAVE to be painted, I can't sleep unless I'm cold, One of my feet always hangs out from under the covers...unless there is an open door in the room...

ATL_EG
03-16-2009, 03:04 PM

Get the idea? Okay your turn.

omg im the same way lol, the inside of my cheek is SO tore up :(

but to continue i can't take a shower unless i have clothes in the dryer (more so in the wintertime)
i set 3 different alarms to FINALLY wake up
i sometimes think of "cool" ways to die (i have a very strange outlook on death) :goodjob:

dc2teg2006
03-16-2009, 03:53 PM
When I leave the house, I always repeat these words in my mind to make sure I have it. Keys, Wallet, Cellphone. If I do forget, I will drive back to my house just to get it, no matter how far I have traveled.

I must workout at least 3 times a week. If I don't I feel like shit, until I have.

quickdodge®
03-16-2009, 04:06 PM
My quirk, if you can call it that, is that there is no one that is as close to being God-like as I am so I have no one to really relate to. Whenever I talk to someone I end up talking down to them because I'm so much smarter than they are. I can't get into a really intelligent conversation with another person because they usually end up looking at me as if I were crazier than Muslim extremist kneeling on his rug facing South. I always have to dumb myself down to a level that doesn't make my companion more nervous than the new guy in a prison shower. It gets really irritating to some people. Well, there you go. Later, QD.

LizBiz
03-16-2009, 04:38 PM
I look at my cell phone at least twice every 5 mins
I clean my nails at least 30 times a day
I'm always cold
I'm anal about a clean bathroom maybe into the OCD department with that.
I look like this :D 99.9% of the day, but I'm working on looking like this :( more.
I STILL watch Arthur :tongue1:
People will call me, and I'll ignore their call and text them back

On_Her_Face
03-16-2009, 05:29 PM
I look at my cell phone at least twice every 5 mins
I clean my nails at least 30 times a day
I'm always cold
I'm anal about a clean bathroom maybe into the OCD department with that.
I look like this :D 99.9% of the day, but I'm working on looking like this :( more.
I STILL watch Arthur :tongue1:
People will call me, and I'll ignore their call and text them back

I FUCKING HATE THAT.

Mr. Clean
03-16-2009, 05:37 PM
lol @ me starting the pocket schematic in almost every post hahaha.

Dev
03-16-2009, 05:58 PM
exactly the same... weird!

oh and my pockets go like this... NO FUCKING EXCEPTIONS!

Front Left: Keys & Change NOTHING ELSE! EVAR!
Front Right: gum, chapstick, misc things i get throughout the day
Back Left: Papers (ie: check, flyers, loose receipts)
Back Right: Wallet

Echonova
03-16-2009, 06:02 PM
When I sleep I always have to lay facing a window or door.

Friggintitsman
03-16-2009, 06:13 PM
A masturbate while watching the view and hanging from my shower curtain rod while a midget named rusty asphyxiates me until I ejaculate.

ATL_EG
03-16-2009, 06:33 PM
A masturbate while watching the view and hanging from my shower curtain rod while a midget named rusty asphyxiates me until I ejaculate.

wow, how did you get neg repped THAT much?

SUBY_RUE
03-16-2009, 06:42 PM
When I take a shower, I stay in until all the hot water is gone....

bookthief
03-16-2009, 06:44 PM
>It's a must for me to clean my ears after I take a shower(I use like 4-6 cotton swabs)
>I have to brush my hair after I take a shower
>I have to brush my teeth before I go to sleep
>I organize my deodorants/body sprays if they are out of place
>I blow on my dressers if I feel them dusty. ha.

This is more of a nasty thing, but......I sometimes eat things off the floor.....sshhhh.

soul
03-16-2009, 06:53 PM
now i know where to pick pocket everybody, thanks and continue

RedEj8
03-16-2009, 07:53 PM
I think everyone has a little OCD.

-I sometimes skip over cracks or lines on the floor or ground.
-Sometimes when brushing my teeth I catch myself counting the strokes and when washing my face I sometimes count..has to be an even number too.
-Pockets are organized the same ALWAYS..Unless Im wearing cargo shorts or a coat i'll spread some things out. Except my knife is always clipped on my right pocket.
-I always have to have a bottle or glass of water with me. Unless im drinking beer.

-Every morning when I wake up I have a random song in my head..Doesn't matter if I haven't heard the song for months and then I have random songs stuck in my head throughout the day.

LizBiz
03-16-2009, 07:59 PM
I FUCKING HATE THAT. LMFAO!!!!! I'm sorry....sometimes ppl just don't wanna talk to yo ass lol. Sometimes I just don't feel like talking on the phone....cuz depending on who it is I know they don't want nothing to begin with. I don't do it to ppl I like tho. ;)

Echonova
03-16-2009, 08:05 PM
LMFAO!!!!! I'm sorry....sometimes ppl just don't wanna talk to yo ass lol. Sometimes I just don't feel like talking on the phone....cuz depending on who it is I know they don't want nothing to begin with. I don't do it to ppl I like tho. ;)Is that why you always wanna text?

I thought we had something special...:cry:

bookthief
03-16-2009, 08:07 PM
oh yeah me too.
I miss my boyfriends calls like majority of the time and then I text him back instead.
It pisses him off like crazy, hahaaa.

YoTa_BoX
03-16-2009, 08:11 PM
I have to wash my hands at least 10 times a day

when on the shitter i have to read the back of shampoo bottles or any kind of soap that is close enough to reach.

numbers on my radio or on a thermostat in my house or cooking in the stove have to end in multiples of 5

If i have a scab i pick at it. Or if i have a zit i pick at it

I check if the doors are locked at night about 5 times every night.

I wash my self in the shower the same way every night.. Starting with my chest then i go to my arms then my back then down to my legs and lower area ( front and back )
then i wash my hair and the last thing i do is wash my face.

If im lost while driving i have to have things silent or i feel more lost than i really am.

also i only use a paper towels once...and then i have to get a new one. so if im eating dinner ill have this pile if paper towels

JConner
03-16-2009, 09:09 PM
I wash my self in the shower the same way every night.. Starting with my chest then i go to my arms then my back then down to my legs and lower area ( front and back )
then i wash my hair and the last thing i do is wash my face.

Ive never understood this. your hair is oily and sweaty and you wash it 2nd to last? I start with the hair, then face, and so on down. That way no dirtyness hits any clean areas lol.

YoTa_BoX
03-16-2009, 09:13 PM
Ive never understood this. your hair is oily and sweaty and you wash it 2nd to last? I start with the hair, then face, and so on down. That way no dirtyness hits any clean areas lol.

ya it would makes sense to do it your way...but..i just have to do it the way i do it or i dont feel fully clean.

JConner
03-16-2009, 09:21 PM
ya it would makes sense to do it your way...but..i just have to do it the way i do it or i dont feel fully clean.

lol i guess everyone has their own OCD issues :cheers:

One of mine is having my checkbook balanced at all times. I've even paid for an App on my iphone that I use as a "checkbook register." Even if I know I have plenty of money in my account I have to make sure that the balance matches my "checkbook."

dizzle
03-16-2009, 09:21 PM
not sure if these would count... but they're weird to me...
i hate things with texture like ceilings, or walls. if i touch them i freak out.
i cant stand finger tips touching together... mine or anyone elses.
i clean my ears out atleast 5 times a day.
when im talking to someone, i always think im typing. so i'll spell it out in my head like id see it on a keyboard.

LizBiz
03-16-2009, 09:22 PM
Is that why you always wanna text?

I thought we had something special...:cry: LMAO I text you cuz I don't want to hear no woman answering your phone!!!! DUH lol Gettin you in trouble lol.

quickdodge®
03-16-2009, 09:22 PM
..but..i just have to do it the way i do it or i dont feel fully clean.

YOU'RE NOT FULLY CLEAN UNLESS YOU'RE

http://breedersdigest.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/zestfully-clean.jpg

Later, QD.

dizzle
03-16-2009, 09:24 PM
^^^ :lmfao:

YoTa_BoX
03-16-2009, 09:28 PM
YOU'RE NOT FULLY CLEAN UNLESS YOU'RE

http://breedersdigest.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/zestfully-clean.jpg

Later, QD.

lol i knew some one was going to do that...

BIGWADE
03-16-2009, 10:42 PM
i cant stand riding behind someone ..i always have 2 pass them no matter if were both doin the speed limit especially when on a 2 lane road..it drives me crazy

stephen
03-17-2009, 12:45 AM
i love the numbers 2 and 4, so i try to do things atleast 2 or 4 times.

like someone else said earlier, i have to eat candy (or small snacks) in even numbers...and the last one i'll either break/tear in half or throw it away.

the windows in the car have to be let down to the same height (or close)...i don't know why, but it will bother me if not.

i HATE when people walk or stand directly behind me.

X-Runner
03-17-2009, 12:55 AM
oh yeah me too.
I miss my boyfriends calls like majority of the time and then I text him back instead.
It pisses him off like crazy, hahaaa.

My girl will call me if I text her lol

FasTech
03-17-2009, 01:05 AM
Well, I have a slight case of OCD.

When I write, it has to be perfect in my eyes. I have wrote many outlines, term papers, etc and they take days just because it has to be perfect.

When I leave my room heading out for the day, I stop, turn around, and look out my window and say a prayer.

I leave my 360 controller downstairs on the table below the steps and cut the Xbox on as I walk up the stairs.

I take showers for no aparent reason.

etc etc etc

Humphrizzle
03-17-2009, 01:06 AM
We all do. I used to work @ Aeropostale and still to this day 1 year later I still fold stuff when I go in there.:screwy:
lol me too.. i worked at aeropostale a year and a half ago..

i cant not fold shit if it's unorganized

TheGodfather
03-17-2009, 01:08 AM
I have to use the same brand of sand paper to masturbate, and have to buy it at the same Home Depot.

87 Turbo II
03-17-2009, 01:17 AM
I HAVE to go to a bathroom and pop a pimple if I discover one by feel, if I don't, I can't concentrate on anything unless it's something super exciting or important.

sometimes in class, I let the lead out of my pencil and gently poke my face repetitively about 1mm apart all over my face until it starts feeling numb, but this is because it has an acupuncture-like effect and it relaxes my face muscles(actually a massage on some levels)

i disassemble pens fully and reasssemble them over and over if I am near one. This is only if I am staying in one place, i.e. class, a meeting with people, a movie, eating in a restaurant, etc.

if I am listing reasons to do or to not do something and I choose the A and B format, I must list three things andd have an A B and C i.e. you shouldn't get a tattoo because A) they're permanent and you might not know what you want in life right now B) it can get infected and C) they cost money, even though the C option barely matters at all, I had to include it to have a C, the same thing happens if I have a REALLY good 4th reason, I refuse to mention it cause I don't want a D option, I have to bring it up later when the subject is dropped like "oh not to mention a face tattoo would make it hard to get a job working with people."

I can't stand when the A/C vents i the car aren't all centered when the A.C./Heater are off. At the AJC auto show I realized a lot of cars had closable vents, and I closed and centered all of the vents in every car I sat in.

I lock the door to anything after I walk through it no matter what. Even f I'm alone in my house I'll lock the bathroom door. I do this when I get in/out of the car, leave the house even just to go get something out of the car for 5 seconds, etc.

Humphrizzle
03-17-2009, 01:29 AM
i always lock the doors of my car... it's just too easy not to. a little button that makes my car safe

89preludesi
03-17-2009, 02:06 AM
wow i never knew there were so many people that did stuff like this . I do some weird shit .
Pockets front right keys , chapstick , and receipts .
Front left change .
Right rear wallet .
Left rear nothing .
If im texting and dont spell a word right then i have to delete the entire word and re-do it , take showers the same everyday , brush my teeth the same way everyday . I always take my face off of my CD player and bring my CD case inside , lock my car door just about everytime i get out . Do a good bit of things by 2's ........ wow lol

89preludesi
03-17-2009, 02:08 AM
Oh and another thing . I try to do things the same while getting ready and if i dont then i automatically think im going to have a bad day . I dont know lol

YoTa_BoX
03-17-2009, 05:11 AM
Another weird thing

I like hitting my fingers with with like spoons, pencils,key chains exe...im not really sure why usually if im holding something in my hand..im hitting my fingers with it.

RedEj8
03-17-2009, 01:47 PM
I have to use the same brand of sand paper to masturbate, and have to buy it at the same Home Depot.

BKgen®
03-17-2009, 01:51 PM
i'm white and have a 10" cawk.

i win.

Atlblkz06
03-17-2009, 02:15 PM
i'm white and have a 10" cawk.

i win.

"Things you do that you think no one else does..."

So you do yourself with a 10" "cawk"? :gay:

NVEOUS
03-17-2009, 02:16 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Friggintitsman
03-17-2009, 06:53 PM
wow, how did you get neg repped THAT much?

Admin trickery

EJ25RUN
03-17-2009, 08:59 PM
Religeously follow motorsport.

BanginJimmy
03-17-2009, 11:34 PM
I have a few little quirks but nothing crazy except that if I cant sleep I will start counting any not really notice it. I got to over 20k once before I fell asleep.

nismo_92
03-18-2009, 12:33 AM
me 2

Blitanicle99
03-18-2009, 09:19 AM
I lock my shit up constantly. Every lock on my truck is locked at all time, tool boxes and all.

I cannot have the same ring tone as another person. I change it immediately when I hear ANYONE else with it.

My radio in my vehicle has to be left at the lowest number preset radio station possible at the "10" level volume. (Mine goes to 40)

I refuse to have too many keys. All the keys I carry must have a purpose. I must have a extra copy of every key stored away somewhere.

Cell phone in left pocket and nothing else so it doesnt get scratched. Keys/chapstick/lighter in my right pocket. Wallet in the back pocket and I do not keep my cigs on me. I leave them in my vehicle always. (Keeps me from smoking too much)

I have to know the weather for the day. I check it every morning, its the first thing I do. I am very anal about it lol

Oh and my really crazy one. Every time I go somewhere knew, I plan out an escape route other than the main door I walked in. Weather it be shimming out the window and onto the roof or something more ridiculous.

And one mas... My kitchen better be F***ing spotless or Ill kill someone. (Worked in a kitchen for about 3 years on and off now, my shit stays mad clean lol)

BKgen®
03-18-2009, 09:58 AM
"Things you do that you think no one else does..."

So you do my mom with a 10" "cawk"? :gay:

yes, actually.

Atlblkz06
03-18-2009, 11:24 AM
yes, actually.

:no: Weak.

Master Shake
03-18-2009, 11:48 AM
I have to have the bedroom door closed and if Im sleeping alone TV or radio on to fall asleep.i HAVE to have the tv on for me to fall asleep.
i always sleep in the fetal position against the wall with my face burried in pillows.
i am constantly tapping my fingers together or tapping my toes(i got real bad ADD)
radio volume MUST be at increments of 5.
while riding, windows MUST be the same on both sides.
same with the seats.

i'll add more as i think of them.

Ran
03-18-2009, 11:49 AM
Car radio volume level must be divisible by "2" at all times unless turned off.

Zune volume will be at 18 in the car and 10 when used with headphones. No exceptions.

No bulky keychains. Apartment key, mailbox key, car key, and car FOB. Done.

I can't sit on my wallet. Wallet is in a jacket pocket or removed and placed in another secure location if sitting down. Too uncomfortable.

If I want someone's attention, but wish to get it indirectly, I will raise my voice and indirectly say something odd that may pertain to that person to see if they respond. If not, then I move on. If they react, then I engage in conversation. Very immature, but I can't help it.

Having someone else cry during an argument makes me laugh hysterically. It's awful, but I can't help laughing whenever someone starts to cry from frustration when talking to me. I've hurt my girlfriend's feelings a lot of times because of this.

When cracking my knuckles, I have a six step process:
1) Ball a fist and crack the primary knuckles on my left hand.
2) Squeeze and pop thumbs.
3) Ball a fist and crack the primary knuckles on my right hand.
4) Crack the lower, secondary knuckles on left hand.
5) Crack the lower, secondary knuckles on right hand.
6) Stretch and tensely flex all fingers to get one last "crack" out of them.

If I'm drawing, then I must be at a high-school desk (wood top, polished metal frame, plastic seat, metal storage rack under seat, ect.) . No computer desks, no work tables, no dining tables, or coffee tables. It MUST be a high-school desk or I can't concentrate and my drawings look like sh*t.

hondachik
03-18-2009, 11:51 AM
I also always keep the volume on my tv & cd player on an even number volume level.

I'm a female and I don't carry my monies in my wallet. Its in my pocket at all times.

BlueHatch
03-18-2009, 05:23 PM
x2 on the 2 shirts, and specific pockets for specific items ut i carry my wallet in back left smokes front right keys front left. and i eat pudding and apple sauce with no spoon

blaknoize
03-19-2009, 12:32 AM
I can only fall asleep (generally) in a laying order of left side, left, back, right, right side then on my stomach with my right arm down my side. I MUST use all the hot water (unless unable to exhaust) to have a good shower, water temp must always get hotter the deeper into the shower time it goes.

amped4life33
03-19-2009, 01:26 AM
i have serious symmetry issues..like...if something isnt the same on one side as it is the other..or if the colors dont have liek a counterpart or something...i dunno its tough to explain but basically if somethings not symmetrical i cringe when i look at it...

i refuse to eat orange M&Ms ( i know they dont taste any different so dont bother telling me)

if something isnt organized, ill organize it, even if its not mine.

all the shirts in my closet have to face the same direction.

it aggravates the living fuck out of me when i go to a car meet and the cars arnt all facing the same direction in each row and staggered.

im not the kind of person whos real big on grammar or anything...but ill correct you if you spell "a lot" as one word (alot)

i have a ton more, i might post them later...

X-Runner
03-19-2009, 01:29 AM
i have serious symmetry issues..like...if something isnt the same on one side as it is the other..or if the colors dont have liek a counterpart or something...i dunno its tough to explain but basically if somethings not symmetrical i cringe when i look at it...

i refuse to eat orange M&Ms ( i know they dont taste any different so dont bother telling me)

if something isnt organized, ill organize it, even if its not mine.

all the shirts in my closet have to face the same direction.

it aggravates the living fuck out of me when i go to a car meet and the cars arnt all facing the same direction in each row and staggered.

im not the kind of person whos real big on grammar or anything...but ill correct you if you spell "a lot" as one word (alot)

i have a ton more, i might most them later...

You might do what to them later? :lmao:

redpanda
03-19-2009, 01:49 AM
when I chew, I always even out the food in the sides my mouth. Like..I need to have the exact amount of food on my left side as I do on my right side. It's like that with drinks too.

amped4life33
03-19-2009, 01:50 AM
You might do what to them later? :lmao:

fixed..haha its late..get off me..
anyway here are a few more...

I clean my ears out every time i even think about a Qtip.

I HATE...i mean i FUCKING HATE when i call, text, send a message(myspace/facebook), speak to, or otherwise communicate with someone and they dont respond, atleast one way or another.

I wash my hands if i even THINK about something unsanitary, and if im cooking with raw meat i will wash my hands atleast 10 times. I got salmonella one time from a texas roadhouse and almost died and its been like this ever since...

All of my media has to be arranged alphabetically. If i get a new movie or book or cd or something...i move everything over and so it will be in order.

If i have one of something i have to have the entire set. I cant stand to just have peices of something and not have the complete collection.

Atlblkz06
03-19-2009, 09:53 AM
Zune volume will be at 18 in the car and 10 when used with headphones.

Turn the volume up on the Zune all the way to maximize the Signal/Noise ratio. Yes this applies to iPod and other MP3 players as well.

NVEOUS
03-19-2009, 03:10 PM
I have to have 4 pillows in order to fall asleep.

My blankets have to feel heavy on top of me.

I HATE crawling into a warm bed.

All my shirts have to be folded the same way and hung up in the same direction.

My clothes are color cordinated.

The kitchen has to be spotless after I cook.

All of my entertainment (dvd's, cd's, etc) have to be in alphabetical order.

I have to have some kind of fan on at night. (ceiling fan or a fan on the floor)

Im sure there are others i just cant think of them right now.