TryMe®
03-14-2009, 02:26 PM
LOL wut

TryMe®
03-14-2009, 02:26 PM
LOL WUT

TryMe®
03-14-2009, 02:27 PM
I'm just making the thread stupider since I know its gonna get stupid, maybe so it will be deleted.

Rome residents FTMFL

Srnsn57
03-14-2009, 02:28 PM
LOL WUT

Thats going to get annoying!

BIGWADE
03-14-2009, 02:29 PM
dude if u dont like it then dont come 2 it..thats why its in the whoreslounge:goodjob:peace!

Srnsn57
03-14-2009, 02:31 PM
I'm just making the thread stupider since I know its gonna get stupid, maybe so it will be deleted.

Rome residents FTMFL

Oh why because Rome people aren't allowed to have threads and talk to each other on IA now?BAH HA HA HA HA...The only thing stupid in the thread right now is....sadly you. :( Disappointing I know.

Srnsn57
03-14-2009, 02:32 PM
Oh well I've got to go clean my house now btchz. Since some people came over and got GOLDFISH all over the place last night! :crazy:

BIGWADE
03-14-2009, 02:33 PM
well said i do have 2 say ash!!!:goodjob:..pound it:cheers:

Oh why because Rome people aren't allowed to have threads and talk to each other on IA now?BAH HA HA HA HA...The only thing stupid in the thread right now is....sadly you. :( Disappointing I know.

BIGWADE
03-14-2009, 02:34 PM
that was ur BF not catchin them i was just throwing them...but we did have a good time!!:yes:

Oh well I've got to go clean my house now btchz. Since some people came over and got GOLDFISH all over the place last night! :crazy:

x Resilience
03-14-2009, 02:36 PM
BigWADE GTFO and take that whore Srnsn57 with you. Fucking skank ass Rome fuckers.

TryMe®
03-14-2009, 02:38 PM

Hahaha, Yall only talk shit about each other and other people ONLY on the internet, bwahaha. But you rednecks won't say it to people in person.

Hillbilly Queers.

TryMe®
03-14-2009, 02:39 PM
that was ur BF not catchin them i was just throwing them...but we did have a good time!!:yes:

LOL, you're his BF?

Rome gets gayer and gayer everyday, starting from yall two faggots.

BIGWADE
03-14-2009, 02:41 PM
dude ill talk all the shit i want on and off the internet ur the one that came into this thread starting the shit like a lil punk bitch u are..i dont have time for no lil childish pity game bullshit..so take that shit else where

Hahaha, Yall only talk shit about each other and other people ONLY on the internet, bwahaha. But you rednecks won't say it to people in person.

Hillbilly Queers.

TryMe®
03-14-2009, 02:47 PM
^^LOL, Okay.

Srnsn57
03-14-2009, 02:56 PM

Hillbilly Queers.\

Actually everyone in this post get along just fine..Lmao. Don't talk shit about people you don't know anything about. Why don't you just npt come here and run you mouth on the thread. No on wants your opinion. We put the thread in the Whoreslounge for a reason.. So seriously go find someone else to bug the piss out of.

BIGWADE
03-14-2009, 02:58 PM
:goodjob:

\

Actually everyone in this post get along just fine..Lmao. Don't talk shit about people you don't know anything about. Why don't you just npt come here and run you mouth on the thread. No on wants your opinion. We put the thread in the Whoreslounge for a reason.. So seriously go find someone else to bug the piss out of.

x Resilience
03-14-2009, 03:00 PM
\

Should your ass be in a kitchen and not on IA! Dumb whore.

You fuckbags from Rome come on here acting like you run shit bitch you're new to IA. Behave your self, slut.

91-HATCH-
03-14-2009, 03:02 PM
tell you what x resilience.... if you think all rome ppl just talk shit come on down here and i will show you we dont talk shit.... bc i will beat your ass. i dont care if i get banned. my gf is not a whore just to let you know so just whenever your ready to get that lil pussy ass of your beat let me know.

91-HATCH-
03-14-2009, 03:04 PM
and if you think girls should be in the kitchen then your faggot ass needs to jump on every girl on here not just mine BITCH

Dev
03-14-2009, 03:04 PM
dude this try me guy only has 48 posts and half are in here and he wants to talk shit. hell the dude is fuckin gay and has no fuckin life so he has to talk shit about shit he dont even no. and if he thinks he can stand with our so called hillbilly ass' then bring your pussy ass on up here!

91-HATCH-
03-14-2009, 03:06 PM
thats what im saying dev. What a dumb fuck!

91-HATCH-
03-14-2009, 03:07 PM
aww now the pussy isnt saying anything. i guess he had to go change his tampon.

x Resilience
03-14-2009, 03:07 PM
tell you what x resilience.... if you think all rome ppl just talk shit come on down here and i will show you we dont talk shit.... bc i will beat your ass. i dont care if i get banned. my gf is not a whore just to let you know so just whenever your ready to get that lil pussy ass of your beat let me know.

Bwhahaha, did I ever say anything about people from Rome talking shit? No I don't think so, village idiot. Another thing, Rome isn't worth my time. It'd be really stupid to drive two hours to fight some queer, if you ever do see me at Varsity or something tho just say hi and I'll tell you you're girlfriend is a whore and a bitch (cause that's what she is) and you won't do shit, I know for a fact. You can try won't get you anywhere, good atleast.

91-HATCH-
03-14-2009, 03:10 PM
well tell me where to go and i would be more than willing to use my gas to go fuck your ass up. punk ass bitch. how do you know for a fact i wont do anything? you dont fucking know me bitch. i will be at the next v meet. i will see you there

x Resilience
03-14-2009, 03:10 PM
and if you think girls should be in the kitchen then your faggot ass needs to jump on every girl on here not just mine BITCH

Yeah she is a BITCH! Dumb queer.

dude this try me guy only has 48 posts and half are in here and he wants to talk shit. hell the dude is fuckin gay and has no fuckin life so he has to talk shit about shit he dont even no. and if he thinks he can stand with our so called hillbilly ass' then bring your pussy ass on up here!

Awww another cock sucker that thinks he is hard. Dumb cunt, you're not ready for this yet. Funny how you fags get worked up over something said on IA.

aww now the pussy isnt saying anything. i guess he had to go change his tampon.

Give it time, dumb village idiot. Its IA, takes time for people to reply idiot.

Dev
03-14-2009, 03:11 PM
now theres just another bitch in the thread "x resilience" hell i thought people on here was gonna be cool but half of them are just bitches. all talk, no spine motherfuckers that have to talk shit to a girl, on the internet at that, cause they really hate themselves for bein bullied in school, at the park, in there own home, and etc.

x Resilience
03-14-2009, 03:11 PM
well tell me where to go and i would be more than willing to use my gas to go fuck your ass up. punk ass bitch. how do you know for a fact i wont do anything? you dont fucking know me bitch. i will be at the next v meet. i will see you there

See you there, sweetie. ;)

91-HATCH-
03-14-2009, 03:12 PM
haha i think you are the dumb fuck that doesa not know me you lil 19 yr old bitch. god im done talking to fucktards today. im gonna let everyone else have fun now. see you later x

x Resilience
03-14-2009, 03:13 PM
now theres just another bitch in the thread "x resilience" hell i thought people on here was gonna be cool but half of them are just bitches. all talk, no spine motherfuckers that have to talk shit to a girl, on the internet at that, cause they really hate themselves for bein bullied in school, at the park, in there own home, and etc.

Awww did somebody get butt hurt? Need a tampon? I bet you all have grills and drive POS like Claybird does.

Dev
03-14-2009, 03:14 PM
no i dont think im hard just tired of pussys like you always talkin shit, and ill also be at the next v meet, i hope to see your busted ride there.

x Resilience
03-14-2009, 03:14 PM
haha i think you are the dumb fuck that doesa not know me you lil 19 yr old bitch. god im done talking to fucktards today. im gonna let everyone else have fun now. see you later x

Awww, scared? Its cool I'm a "lil 19 year old bitch" you have nothing to worry about.

Dev
03-14-2009, 03:16 PM
we never was worried

x Resilience
03-14-2009, 03:18 PM
no i dont think im hard just tired of pussys like you always talkin shit, and ill also be at the next v meet, i hope to see your busted ride there.

:lmfao:.

You drive a DA.

we never was worried

BTW, its "We were never worried." Idiot

Srnsn57
03-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Ok so why is it I'm the one NOT talking crap and my little rep thing is Red andsays I'm working n being banned thats bull.

BTW X You really need to grow up.

Dev
03-14-2009, 03:23 PM
yeah i drive a da, i love my car, im sorry i dont spend all my time and money in my car i have better things to spend my money on. my car looks and runs good so im not really worried about it, but like i said ill be waitin to see ya there

x Resilience
03-14-2009, 03:24 PM
yeah i drive a da, i love my car, im sorry i dont spend all my time and money in my car i have better things to spend my money on. my car looks and runs good so im not really worried about it, but like i said ill be waitin to see ya there

See ya there, baby. ;)

BIGWADE
03-14-2009, 03:24 PM
ya they do need 2 grow up for real i mean shit he wants 2 say there gettin all worked up about something said on the internet well look at him and like dev said hs's sayin shit 2 a chick i mean come on now and not 2 mention dont know anything about u callin u a whore and a bitch..its cool when ur fuckin around about rome and cars and shit but sayin ur a whore and shit dont fly..there is a line there and he crossed it..but anyways its the internet..it dont take 2 big of a guy 2 talk shit on a keyboard i suppose..:blah:

Dev
03-14-2009, 03:30 PM
aint that rite, butt weer aul idiuts her en rome#

ya they do need 2 grow up for real i mean shit he wants 2 say there gettin all worked up about something said on the internet well look at him and like dev said sayin shit 2 a chick i mean come on now and not 2 mention dont know andthing about u callin u a whore and a bitch..its cool when ur fuckin around about rome and cars and shit but sayin ur a whore and shit dont fly..there is a line there and he crossed it..but anyways its the internet..it dont take 2 big of a guy 2 talk shit on a keyboard i suppose..

BIGWADE
03-14-2009, 03:32 PM
ya we are just hillbilly redneck and live i houses with no running water and power..all we got is one poor ole lantern and a dog name ole yeller:goodjob:

BIGWADE
03-14-2009, 03:35 PM
BTW were havin a big SHIN DIG 2NITE its gonna be a real HOE DOWN...yall be sure 2 come yee here..i think dev will be playing the banjo and mark with the fiddle and ill be playin the spoons..dev dont forget 2 put ur teeth in 2nite

soul
03-14-2009, 03:42 PM
when did we get so many of you fucking faggot ass rome residents, must of bought a fucking billboard out there and put "importatlanta.com feel like you belong somewhere" on it. I swear to god the iq of all of rome still doesnt register past the mentaly handicap limit, and we end up with the dumbest of the fucking inbreds on our website. Rome is the kind of town where you wish there was accidently an outbreak of the black fucking plague or and accidental nuke set off.

BIGWADE
03-14-2009, 03:45 PM
:goodjob:ya thats us

when did we get so many of you fucking faggot ass rome residents, must of bought a fucking billboard out there and put "importatlanta.com feel like you belong somewhere" on it. I swear to god the iq of all of rome still doesnt register past the mentaly handicap limit, and we end up with the dumbest of the fucking inbreds on our website. Rome is the kind of town where you wish there was accidently an outbreak of the black fucking plague or and accidental nuke set off.

quickdodge®
03-14-2009, 03:46 PM
Rome is the kind of town where you wish there was accidently an outbreak of the black fucking plague or and accidental nuke set off.

None of those incidents would be accidental. Later, QD.

soul
03-14-2009, 03:49 PM
god damn right my friend. With all the inbreeding tho eventually they will render themselves infertile, and after time they will eventually all die off

BIGWADE
03-14-2009, 03:50 PM
i know rite..lol..anyways rome does suck but what town dont in some way or another..put i dont have hard feelings on here its all fun and games at the end of the day and its still just the internet..lol:goodjob:

soul
03-14-2009, 03:52 PM
i know rite..lol..anyways rome does suck but what town dont in some way or another..put i dont have hard feelings on here its all fun and games at the end of the day and its still just the internet..lol:goodjob:
god damnit, your no fun like the other retards

BIGWADE
03-14-2009, 03:52 PM
now just cause we live so close to Alabama dont mean were all inbreed here..lol...:crazy:

god damn right my friend. With all the inbreeding tho eventually they will render themselves infertile, and after time they will eventually all die off

BIGWADE
03-14-2009, 03:54 PM
lol..ya but its funny anyways...:yes:

god damnit, your no fun like the other retards

soul
03-14-2009, 03:54 PM
now just cause we live so close to Alabama dont mean were all inbreed here..lol...:crazy:
in your sentence, inbred would be the correct usage, retard

BIGWADE
03-14-2009, 03:57 PM
:goodjob: my bad retard:D

in your sentence, inbred would be the correct usage, retard

Dev
03-14-2009, 04:18 PM
man i wish i lived in atlanta, like sooo bad, i really love all the nice people down there. its the place to be!

Master Shake
03-14-2009, 04:36 PM
Should your ass be in a kitchen and not on IA! Dumb whore.

You fuckbags from Rome come on here acting like you run shit bitch you're new to IA. Behave your self, slut.you make it seem like you're been here longer than anyone.
looks like someone is just a noob, and its not me.

Dev
03-14-2009, 04:45 PM
shit tran no hard feelings, seems as us rome folks gotta stick together, hell all these people wanna crack down on us for no reason.

Master Shake
03-14-2009, 04:48 PM
i know, it started when clay joined and things got a little crazy. up until then the rome population on here wasn't that big. just a few. but its good to see more are joining. i just don't like things are getting out of hand for no reason though.

BIGWADE
03-14-2009, 04:52 PM
i know rite

Dev
03-14-2009, 04:53 PM
fo real, people just have to start talkin shit like they no us. hell were on here to do practicly the same as they do. but they gotta rag us for it like they run this place, but if i get banned im not really worried about it cause ive only been on here for like 8 months...

Master Shake
03-14-2009, 04:56 PM
it just started off rome got a bad rep, and ever since, they just won't respect us.
i try to keep a low key on certain things, and not go overboard, but its all good. just whatev.

Dev
03-14-2009, 04:59 PM
yeah i really didnt want to its just i cant stand how people come in and just start stuff for no reason, but like you said its whatev.

BIGWADE
03-14-2009, 05:01 PM
ya its whatever...dev what u doin now bish!!

Dev
03-14-2009, 05:04 PM
leaving to go to the mall and eat with jessica, the ? just call when you leave the house.

BIGWADE
03-14-2009, 05:06 PM
k man peace..

soul
03-14-2009, 05:08 PM
rome= retards its common knowledge in the state of ga.

tran helped prove that with my epic pwnage of him not to long ago, and the rest of you do a great job with every post.

i hate you all, you inbred dumb fucks

BIGWADE
03-14-2009, 05:10 PM
:goodjob:

tran helped prove that with my epic pwnage of him not to long ago, and the rest of you do a great job with every post.

i hate you all, you inbred dumb fucks

Srnsn57
03-14-2009, 05:39 PM

You can say what you want but face it. You HATE that no matter what you say about us we're still proud of who we are. You would rather hurt us but it bugs the heck out of you that you're not dragging us down. All the crap you're saying goes in one ear in out the other. We could careless...We just joke about it later. So you know what....:2up: m'kay? Thanks..

Srnsn57
03-14-2009, 05:41 PM
man i wish i lived in atlanta, like sooo bad, i really love all the nice people down there. its the place to be!

<sarcasm>ha ha ha...I know. All their shit talking and all...Great People. I'm soooooo unbelievably jealous of everything they do and all of their awesome POS cars that are all riced out!!! OMG LYK FOR REALZ.</sarcasm>

quickdodge®
03-14-2009, 05:48 PM
<sarcasm>ha ha ha...I know. All their shit talking and all...Great People. I'm soooooo unbelievably jealous of everything they do and all of their awesome POS cars that are all riced out!!! OMG LYK FOR REALZ.</sarcasm>

I drive through Rome quite often for work and while Atlanta has more than it's share of ugly cars, at least that city has a ratio. Rome doesn't even have enough nice cars to make up a ratio. I've never seen a decent car in any trip I've made through there. Not trying to judge the people, but just stating my observances of the cars. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
03-14-2009, 05:49 PM

Retards
Oblivious to
Mere
Education

Lolol. Later, QD.

Srnsn57
03-14-2009, 05:52 PM
I drive through Rome quite often for work and while Atlanta has more than it's share of ugly cars, at least that city has a ratio. Rome doesn't even have enough nice cars to make up a ratio. I've never seen a decent car in any trip I've made through there. Not trying to judge the people, but just stating my observances of the cars. Later, QD.

Aw well that is very disappointing...that means you didn't get to my cars. Sorry man maybe next time.

quickdodge®
03-14-2009, 05:55 PM
Aw well that is very disappointing...that means you didn't get to my cars. Sorry man maybe next time.

I probably did see them. Who knows. But if I didn't see them, there is one of two scenarios that is going on:

1. You keep them hidden because even you realize how much the Rome car "scene" sucks as well.

2. Your cars don't exist.

Later, QD.

Srnsn57
03-14-2009, 05:59 PM
I probably did see them. Who knows. But if I didn't see them, there is one of two scenarios that is going on:

1. You keep them hidden because even you realize how much the Rome car "scene" sucks as well.

2. Your cars don't exist.

Later, QD.

They exist! Quite nice too..Esp the Accord.

quickdodge®
03-14-2009, 06:01 PM
I can only imagine. Later, QD.

sikfricks
03-14-2009, 06:09 PM
what have you people done now

Srnsn57
03-14-2009, 06:09 PM
2000 honda accord silver perfect body! :]

Srnsn57
03-14-2009, 06:11 PM
what have you people done now

Oh hush you haven't even been to panera in like Months now...and nothing...just created a Rome thread for people like me dev, trent,and all of them to talk and atl ppl had to get on here being bitches because I'm a girl and they do't like that..

sikfricks
03-14-2009, 06:22 PM
panera is lame why would i go there

quickdodge®
03-14-2009, 06:24 PM
2000 honda accord silver perfect body! :]

A stock car doesn't count.

atl ppl had to get on here being bitches because I'm a girl

Shows what you really (allegedly) know. I had no idea you are a female. And I didn't really care who or what you were when I made my posts. I actually just entered into the thread joking around and then gave my observational view of the cars of Rome. You thought you had the IQ and intelligence to thrust back and, but it takes more than the IQ of a shoelace to best me. I'm pretty sure I could revert back to my 1st or 2nd grade education and still make you think I'm another Einstein. Assuming you know who Einstein was. Later, QD.

Srnsn57
03-14-2009, 06:28 PM

Ha ha you used to. often...or are you just trying to keep people from ragging on you too? :lmfao:

Srnsn57
03-14-2009, 06:35 PM
A stock car doesn't count.

Shows what you really (allegedly) know. I had no idea you are a female. And I didn't really care who or what you were when I made my posts. I actually just entered into the thread joking around and then gave my observational view of the cars of Rome. You thought you had the IQ and intelligence to thrust back and, but it takes more than the IQ of a shoelace to best me. I'm pretty sure I could revert back to my 1st or 2nd grade education and still make you think I'm another Einstein. Assuming you know who Einstein was. Later, QD.

Read the whole thread. You'll quickly realize the whole line of bs started b/c someone DID NOT like the fact that I was female...Durh. So shows what you know.

sikfricks
03-14-2009, 06:38 PM
to many noobs, no one will rag you if your not making a fool of yourself

quickdodge®
03-14-2009, 06:43 PM
Read the whole thread. You'll quickly realize the whole line of bs started b/c someone DID NOT like the fact that I was female...Durh. So shows what you know.

Again, I had no idea you were a female. Wouldn't have swayed me, either, since stupidity knows no gender.

A little tip from someone (me) who is obviously more highly educated than you, don't ever try to do anything halfheartedly. Go the whole distance. If you're going to try and pretend that you're smart, actually back up your act with something that would fool people into thinking you're really smart or that you're a damn good actor. Or actress as the case may be. Don't pretend to be smart but still portray the intelligence level of an ant's asshole. Later, QD.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-14-2009, 06:46 PM

Rome residents FTMFLWhat up BeastRodeo

LOLLLLLLLLLLL.

Dev
03-14-2009, 08:29 PM
dude you cant rag anyone! no one made a fool of themselves, just people say stupid shit. noobs hell nobody knows you on here so technically your a NOOB! no hard feelings just cant really take up for someone who is never around.

to many noobs, no one will rag you if your not making a fool of yourself

MrsWade
03-15-2009, 01:20 AM
:lmfao:u think too highly of yourself... when u are nothing

Srnsn57
03-15-2009, 01:27 AM
:blah:
I'm tired of little bitches from atl thinking they can just come in and screw uo any rome thread just because its a rome thread

Srnsn57
03-15-2009, 01:34 AM
HA HA HA I have the intelligence of an ant's asshole. CUTE.... And why does the intelligence thing even come into play...You're the one who start bashing intelligence levels...talk about reverting to 2nd grade....:blah:

Moving on...How's everyone from Rome doing? Ya'll have fun @ Dev's I wanted to go...:(

MrsWade
03-15-2009, 01:37 AM
i didnt go still sick but from what i can understand no one is drinking

Moving on...How's everyone from Rome doing? Ya'll have fun @ Dev's I wanted to go...:(

Srnsn57
03-15-2009, 01:43 AM
i didnt go still sick but from what i can understand no one is drinking

Why not? We dropped the beer off?

MrsWade
03-15-2009, 01:46 AM
i dont know maybe i was lied too =/

BIGWADE
03-15-2009, 05:12 AM
na we were just all playin pool up there and lost track of time and just decided 2 chill there and not drink i guess hell we were havin fun and ridin one of those weird new skate boreds, i forgot the name but ya :goodjob:

i dont know maybe i was lied too =/

quickdodge®
03-15-2009, 08:30 AM
HA HA HA I have the intelligence of an ant's asshole. CUTE.... And why does the intelligence thing even come into play...You're the one who start bashing intelligence levels...talk about reverting to 2nd grade....:blah:

Most any level of reading comprehension skills would show you that you were trying to make null and void my posts to you because I was only posting at you because you were female. Then you.....hold on a second....I don't need to explain anything. You wouldn't get it anyway. Come back when you have live ammo and not Nerf bullets. Later, QD.

DA-TEG90
03-15-2009, 12:46 PM
to many noobs, no one will rag you if your not making a fool of yourselfOMG WTf FRICKS u gonna get on here and talk shit about going to panera.When you was there EVERY WEEKEND unti your car broke down. SO dont start bashing on everyone for going to panera. The way i see it is one guy from rome got on here acting a fool.... and guess what everyone on IA wants to bash on rome people.... Thats some BS the only think that is WRONG with Rome is all the fuckin HATERS that wanna get on here and make it bad for the ones that do right......The guys that think theyre too good to hang out with the people that go to panera or we are the REAL HATERS that only good for internet fighting...SO u know who u are FUCK YOU!!!:2up: GTFO

Srnsn57
03-15-2009, 02:19 PM
OMG WTf FRICKS u gonna get on here and talk shit about going to panera.When you was there EVERY WEEKEND unti your car broke down. SO dont start bashing on everyone for going to panera. The way i see it is one guy from rome got on here acting a fool.... and guess what everyone on IA wants to bash on rome people.... Thats some BS the only think that is WRONG with Rome is all the fuckin HATERS that wanna get on here and make it bad for the ones that do right......The guys that think theyre too good to hang out with the people that go to panera or we are the REAL HATERS that only good for internet fighting...SO u know who u are FUCK YOU!!!:2up: GTFO

Lmao.:goodjob:

Dev
03-15-2009, 03:37 PM
its a mo fuckin rip stick... best invention since the bitch slap!

na we were just all playin pool up there and lost track of time and just decided 2 chill there and not drink i guess hell we were havin fun and ridin one of those weird new skate boreds, i forgot the name but ya :goodjob:

BIGWADE
03-15-2009, 03:40 PM
shit i forgot but ya its fun as hell!
\

its a mo fuckin rip stick... best invention since the bitch slap!

BIGWADE
03-15-2009, 05:02 PM
sup

355 LT1 Z28
03-15-2009, 07:19 PM
BTW were havin a big SHIN DIG 2NITE its gonna be a real HOE DOWN...yall be sure 2 come yee here..i think dev will be playing the banjo and mark with the fiddle and ill be playin the spoons..dev dont forget 2 put ur teeth in 2nite

Damn, i just seen this. I would have came over.

Srnsn57
03-15-2009, 09:14 PM
sup

Just got in from work. you?:D

91-HATCH-
03-15-2009, 10:57 PM
oh yea QD by the way i think your the one that sounds as smart as an ants asshole for assuming things.just bc she told you what car she had and what the body was like doesnt mean its a stock car so maybe you should ask before you say something like that. i figured you as a moderator would know that and not be as big of a smart ass as you are. later

quickdodge®
03-15-2009, 11:02 PM
oh yea QD by the way i think your the one that sounds as smart as an ants asshole for assuming things.just bc she told you what car she had and what the body was like doesnt mean its a stock car so maybe you should ask before you say something like that. i figured you as a moderator would know that and not be as big of a smart ass as you are. later
Someone say something? Later, QD.

Srnsn57
03-15-2009, 11:28 PM
Someone say something? Later, QD.

<sarcasm>Omg really!? You're such a wonderful MOD. Really...You do such a great job:lmfao:</sarcasm>

Oh and maybe you should learn a thing or two about people before you start bashing their cars, intelligence, and overall existence. Idk though. It's just a thought... You should consider it. Maybe. Probably. definitely should consider it.

Anyways. How's everyone tonight...

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:25 AM
Yeah so DRAMA....FOLLOWS ME.

BIGWADE
03-16-2009, 01:26 AM
whats up!

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:27 AM
whats up!

I started another thread trying to avoid drama...just something to start conversation...

It's in the whores lounge too...

"Things you do that you think no one else does"....check it out...I mean for realz....can I not have a single post that doesn't go to shit?

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:41 AM
HAPPY BDAY Trent. :cheers:

89preludesi
03-16-2009, 01:52 AM
:jerkit: wow what happened ? lol

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 01:55 AM
:jerkit: wow what happened ? lol

to what? I keep getting thread jacked...:???:

89preludesi
03-16-2009, 01:58 AM
to what? I keep getting thread jacked...:???:
all of this lol :thinking: but anyway did you get the goldfish cleaned up ? :D

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 02:01 AM
all of this lol :thinking: but anyway did you get the goldfish cleaned up ? :D

Ha ha for the most part yes. Our vacuum like to blow stuff out so it's not real effective......:lmfao:-fail-

A bunch of stuff started when one of the guys realized I was a girl....It went down hill from there...I put me in the negatives on rep points...lol

BIGWADE
03-16-2009, 02:01 AM
!THANKS!:cheers:

HAPPY BDAY Trent. :cheers:

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 02:02 AM
Ha ha no problem.

!THANKS!:cheers:

89preludesi
03-16-2009, 02:03 AM
Ha ha for the most part yes. Our vacuum like to blow stuff out so it's not real effective......:lmfao:-fail-

A bunch of stuff started when one of the guys realized I was a girl....It went down hill from there...I put me in the negatives on rep points...lol
haha that sucks and wowzers people just be tripping lol :D

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 02:05 AM
haha that sucks and wowzers people just be tripping lol :D

I know right. We all know the the silver bullet would put bubbas hatch to shame if he'd just race me:eek:..lol...he'll kill me when he read that.. :D

BIGWADE
03-16-2009, 02:05 AM
janga lang u wanna ride 2 cartersville with me 2 take those wheels..prolly around 12 ish!

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 02:09 AM
Okie dokies I think it's bed time...I have to take the dog to the groomer...:tongue1:
btw thats my "I'm pissed" face.

89preludesi
03-16-2009, 02:20 AM
janga lang u wanna ride 2 cartersville with me 2 take those wheels..prolly around 12 ish!
lets ride :goodjob:

BIGWADE
03-16-2009, 02:41 AM
k man ill holla at ya around eleven ish!!

lets ride :goodjob:

quickdodge®
03-16-2009, 05:57 AM
Oh and maybe you should learn a thing or two about people before you start bashing their cars, intelligence, and overall existence. Idk though. It's just a thought... You should consider it. Maybe. Probably. definitely should consider it.

I don't care to know anything about you. That's the beauty of it. I slung insults at you not knowing what sex you were. You keep thinking I'm only doing this because you're female? Do you, then. I started out in this thread joking and you caught feelings and tried to come back. So give me proof that I shouldn't bash your car. Give me proof that I shouldn't bash your intelligence. Give me proof that I shouldn't bash your existence. Until then, lighten up and don't take everything so serious. THAT's something you should consider. Later, QD.

ilovemyhonda.
03-16-2009, 08:49 AM
This is IA, don't take it seriously, geeze.

BIGWADE
03-16-2009, 01:46 PM
yo

Srnsn57
03-16-2009, 02:24 PM
I don't care to know anything about you. That's the beauty of it. I slung insults at you not knowing what sex you were. You keep thinking I'm only doing this because you're female? Do you, then. I started out in this thread joking and you caught feelings and tried to come back. So give me proof that I shouldn't bash your car. Give me proof that I shouldn't bash your intelligence. Give me proof that I shouldn't bash your existence. Until then, lighten up and don't take everything so serious. THAT's something you should consider. Later, QD.

No I don't thi YOU slung insult because I was female....Dang it actually read what I'm writing.

Someone else on the thread was slinging insults b/c I am female.

BIGWADE
03-16-2009, 02:44 PM
sup ashley!

BIGWADE
03-16-2009, 02:45 PM
sup ashley!

Dev
03-16-2009, 03:36 PM
sup eerone

BIGWADE
03-16-2009, 03:54 PM
hey yo

quickdodge®
03-16-2009, 03:57 PM
No I don't thi YOU slung insult because I was female....Dang it actually read what I'm writing.

Someone else on the thread was slinging insults b/c I am female.

Well then direct your posts to whomever you're talking to then instead of throwing the shit out there. The more you try, you know, the more fails you accumulate. Why not just stop? You caught feelings over my joking around and you don't know how to handle it so you keep on. Just stop. Later, QD.

ilovemyhonda.
03-17-2009, 07:53 AM
Whenever females sign up on on IA, it's normal for all the guys to pick on them. Just let it go and don't take it so seriously, it is just the internet. Harmless jokes shouldn't bother you so bad.

SLidewayzZ
03-17-2009, 04:38 PM
i see alot of gays in here. fagss

BIGWADE
03-17-2009, 05:27 PM
real cute pic matt:goodjob:

i see alot of gays in here. fagss

soul
03-17-2009, 05:33 PM
holy fuck we got another one, and he badges himself with the 281, i hate you more then all of em right off the start, you inbred fucktard

Dev
03-18-2009, 02:43 AM
MATT YOUR A FAGGOT. ILL TEAR THAT ASS UP WHEN WE GO TO THE TRACK!LOL. J/K BUT SERIOUSLY, WE GOTTA GO TO THE TRACK I WANNA RUN THAT JUNK FO REAL THIS TIME!!!

SLidewayzZ
03-18-2009, 11:22 AM
MATT YOUR A FAGGOT. ILL TEAR THAT ASS UP WHEN WE GO TO THE TRACK!LOL. J/K BUT SERIOUSLY, WE GOTTA GO TO THE TRACK I WANNA RUN THAT JUNK FO REAL THIS TIME!!!
whenever youwant

Dev
03-21-2009, 02:18 AM
^^ gay

Srnsn57
03-22-2009, 12:50 PM
:D Miss me!? So yeah... Trent, dev, Janga Lang are you all going to steele friday!?

x Resilience
03-22-2009, 12:59 PM
Ashley is a whore!

ubers2k
03-22-2009, 03:21 PM
God.... I can't believe i just read this entire thread.

So let me get this straight: this thread was created for Rome people, correct?

You posted this in the Whoreslounge and expect others to not dick around and bash and insult eachother? If you've been on this site for even a month, you already know what you're getting yourself into when you post something this random and potentially worthless in here. I'm not one to bash on what someone else has done, so don't think or take this that way. Seriously though, couldn't this whole thing have been avoided by going elsewhere to "chat"?

ubers2k
03-22-2009, 03:23 PM
Ashley is a whore!

And anyone to take this seriously, whether it be true or not, needs to get off the internet until they can learn to ignore shit like this.

91-HATCH-
03-22-2009, 04:27 PM
seriously why do you have to be such a stupid prick? what has my gf done to bother your poor exscuse for a fucking life?

ubers2k
03-22-2009, 05:55 PM
seriously why do you have to be such a stupid prick? what has my gf done to bother your poor exscuse for a fucking life?

not making excuses for what he's said, but why even bother responding to what he's said? he's just doing it to piss you off.

x Resilience
03-22-2009, 07:58 PM
not making excuses for what he's said, but why even bother responding to what he's said? he's just doing it to piss you off.

Finally someone that understands what whoreslounge is all about.

If you Rome fuck don't like it and take everything to the heart then GTFO!

Srnsn57
03-22-2009, 09:03 PM
So if it's nothing serious why do you keep neg repping me?:thinking: If I have done something to you PLEASE let me know...:screwy:

91-HATCH-
03-22-2009, 09:40 PM
your absolutely right ubers2k but this shit is just so fucking annoying.... but u are very right ...... thanks

Srnsn57
03-22-2009, 09:51 PM
:thinking:....

91-HATCH-
03-22-2009, 09:56 PM
idk:thinking::blah:

x Resilience
03-22-2009, 09:57 PM
So if it's nothing serious why do you keep neg repping me?:thinking: If I have done something to you PLEASE let me know...:screwy:

When have a neg repped you? Quit worrying about reps before I really neg rep you, n00b!

x Resilience
03-22-2009, 09:58 PM
Lol, cock munchers!

Srnsn57
03-22-2009, 09:58 PM
:blah:Right cause you don't have a problem with me either. :lmfao:

Srnsn57
03-22-2009, 10:00 PM
Lol, cock munchers!

:taun:

91-HATCH-
03-22-2009, 10:00 PM
we are the best around thanks buddy:goodjob:

x Resilience
03-22-2009, 10:01 PM
:blah:Right cause you don't have a problem with me either. :lmfao:

Honestly, I really don't. I come in whoreslounge read, and post to kill time... and when everyone gets worked up about what I post I find it funny which results into entertainment for me so yeah.

I have nothing against you, its just that you're taking the internet to seriously. Why do you care what I post or think about you? You'll prolly never meet me in your life and if you do we're not going to be bestfriends so why get so worked up?

Srnsn57
03-22-2009, 10:01 PM

Ha ha I know! Atleast we're good at what we do...
Which more than I can say about a few people :D

x Resilience
03-22-2009, 10:02 PM

You're just hilarious with your "Don't call me girlfriend a slut, you fucking faggot" comments. I find those really funny ;)

Srnsn57
03-22-2009, 10:03 PM
Honestly, I really don't. I come in whoreslounge read, and post to kill time... and when everyone gets worked up about what I post I find it funny which results into entertainment for me so yeah.

I have nothing against you, its just that you're taking the internet to seriously. Why do you care what I post or think about you? You'll prolly never meet me in your life and if you do we're not going to be bestfriends so why get so worked up?

I don't appreciate being called a whore. I'm sorry but I don't think any one appreciates being called something so...degrading. That's all. I don't want to be your best friend. especially if that is how lame your attitude is.

91-HATCH-
03-22-2009, 10:04 PM
thats very true but in a sick and twisted kinda way but i see your point. it is more fun when ppl get worked up but damn you came on a lil strong with this one man.:thinking:

Srnsn57
03-22-2009, 10:06 PM
If you want to just stir up trouble then don't just single out one person. Seriously. Yeah It's fun for people to get all tore up but seriously it's different if you're not just targeting one person.

91-HATCH-
love u baby:idb::camera:

Srnsn57
love u baby:idb::camera:

:bump:love you too..:boobies:

x Resilience
03-22-2009, 10:10 PM
I don't appreciate being called a whore. I'm sorry but I don't think any one appreciates being called something so...degrading. That's all. I don't want to be your best friend. especially if that is how lame your attitude is.

My god, its the internet, quit taking it to the heart. Never said we were I wanted to be your bestfriend either, I used it as an example, and my attitude it perfect the way it is.

and I don't target anybody.

thats very true but in a sick and twisted kinda way but i see your point. it is more fun when ppl get worked up but damn you came on a lil strong with this one man.:thinking:

Yeah, glad you're cool about it. Half of IA comes on a little too strong you just have to show them your skin is tough and they'll layoff. Thats how Lexi was when he got on here, we made threads about him daily now hes just a cool IA member.

91-HATCH-
03-22-2009, 10:10 PM
but i guess its go big or go home huh:goodjob:

x Resilience
03-22-2009, 10:11 PM
but i guess its go big or go home huh:goodjob:

Kinda, I guess. You'll see when you get used to IA and be on here for a bit. It gets fun.

91-HATCH-
03-22-2009, 10:11 PM
so you gonna be at the next v meet or what? really

Srnsn57
03-22-2009, 10:12 PM
:ninja: Ninja Sornson. BETCHES.

91-HATCH-
03-22-2009, 10:12 PM
well i had been on here for almost a yr and the something fucked up with my account and i had to make a new one thats why i have such few post

x Resilience
03-22-2009, 10:13 PM
so you gonna be at the next v meet or what? really

I haven't been there in months cause it got so cold, I'll prolly go since the weather is getting better.

91-HATCH-
03-22-2009, 10:15 PM
i hear ya man.... well i will come say hey if i see you there and no hard feelings...... just met the one that started so much shit i guess yea?

Srnsn57
03-22-2009, 10:16 PM
sup ashley!

What up HOE!? Hows the wifey? I bought more goldfish..we'll all have to get together soon and try to catch them again! :]

Right firrupp?

91-HATCH-
03-22-2009, 10:18 PM
oh yea lol:gay::cheers::goodjob:

x Resilience
03-22-2009, 10:18 PM
i hear ya man.... well i will come say hey if i see you there and no hard feelings...... just met the one that started so much shit i guess yea?

Sure.

Srnsn57
03-22-2009, 10:19 PM
oh yea lol:gay::cheers::goodjob:

:lmfao:YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!

quickdodge®
03-22-2009, 10:22 PM
When have a neg repped you?

I've done it quite a few times, lolol. Later, QD.

Srnsn57
03-22-2009, 10:25 PM

like that surprises me.

LizBiz
03-22-2009, 10:25 PM
Noob fighting FTW lulz

Jason..
03-22-2009, 10:27 PM
like that surprises me.Let me help you out to..

x Resilience
03-22-2009, 10:35 PM

Bwhahahah! QD delivers!

ubers2k
03-22-2009, 11:10 PM
:bump:love you too..:boobies:

so do I... :ninja:

ubers2k
03-22-2009, 11:11 PM
so it appears that most have finally calmed down...

damn i wish i could be a better instigator. :(

Dev
03-23-2009, 12:41 AM
damn this thread sparked back up out of no where!

Srnsn57
03-23-2009, 05:35 PM
damn this thread sparked back up out of no where!

I know lol. Anyways where were you and jessica last night?