PDA

View Full Version : CAN ANYONE HELP WITH AN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY FOR A...........

quickdodge®
03-13-2009, 09:32 PM
an alleged member of the site? Seems some dude has requested the need for someone to "pass" his car in emissions. Lolol. The things people are oblivious to. Later, QD.

Scotsman
03-13-2009, 09:33 PM
take it to pm's , noob!

uproot
03-13-2009, 09:34 PM
LOL - i cant believe he is seriously asking for that

Scotsman
03-13-2009, 09:49 PM
an alleged member of the site? Seems some dude has requested the need for someone to "pass" his car in emissions. Lolol. The things people are oblivious to. Later, QD.:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinki ng::thinking::screwy:
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223335

quickdodge®
03-13-2009, 09:54 PM
I saw what happened there. Later, QD.

uproot
03-13-2009, 09:56 PM
Yeah, maybe he will use his time to fix the problem, lol.

Scotsman
03-13-2009, 09:56 PM
I saw what happened there. Later, QD.me too:ninja:

Mr. Clean
03-13-2009, 09:59 PM
lololol. scottsman is so subtle with his mod powa's!

Scotsman
03-13-2009, 10:01 PM
lololol. scottsman is so subtle with his mod powa's!i do what i gotta do

Scotsman
03-13-2009, 10:02 PM
Yeah, maybe he will use his time to fix the problem, lol.i am hopin so too , no need for illegal activities on this site;):ninja:

uproot
03-13-2009, 10:02 PM
http://ziade.org/pycommunity/pycon/PyCon07/media/winner.png

quickdodge®
03-13-2009, 10:05 PM
Yeah, maybe he will use his time to fix the problem, lol.

Lolol. Later, QD.

blaknoize
03-13-2009, 10:06 PM
HE could register his ride at my residence and wait a WHOLE year

RandomGuy
03-13-2009, 11:41 PM
lol i've seen that shit posted on IA MANY times before, i even made a thread like that to get it done once... nothing wrong with that.. lol i'm not a tree hugger, in my country i'd be surprised if even new cars came with catalytic converters... It's illegal, yes, but sometimes people just need some assistance.

lol dont really find anything wrong with it, except for maybe the wording (but I implied the SAME THING) http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96537 i got some helpful PM's from ppl with vouches, helped out

also did that with my 83 starion which had a turboback straight pipe, no cat, no muffler, just a 3" pipe, straight back... now I don't have to worry about that since it's emissions exempt, and running exempt as well lawl.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-14-2009, 12:54 AM
He got banned for what now?

FasTech
03-14-2009, 01:04 AM
Glad we don't have to worry about emissions down here. Bwahahahaha bitches.

claybird
03-14-2009, 01:29 AM
MeTH LaB=Illegal_

Jason..
03-14-2009, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by MrBoostedCRX
Ob2 is hard, not saying its impossible, if it was ob1 we could of passed u at my store in 7 minutes with my car, but ob2 is more complicated, hooking it up to the computer on the car reads what kind of car it is, ill try to ask some of my friends around my area to see if they have a stock 98 civic, thats how people "trick" the system, and it works

Ban his dumbass....come on seriously?

stillaneon
03-14-2009, 09:54 AM
Ob2 is hard, not saying its impossible, if it was ob1 we could of passed u at my store in 7 minutes with my car, but ob2 is more complicated, hooking it up to the computer on the car reads what kind of car it is, ill try to ask some of my friends around my area to see if they have a stock 98 civic, thats how people "trick" the system, and it works

unfortunately you cant ban stupidity

MrBoostedCRX
03-14-2009, 10:25 AM

this is the whoreslounge:

bitch some people just cant pass emissions, my friends mom had a 2002 honda accord and the check light come on, there was nothing wrong with the car, we even took it to honda and they said to go get it check at local car parts store...the engine light wouldnt come off even after resetting the computer...shes like 50ish and she needed her car to work...

she did something "illegal"****(says it like a fuckin dumbass like OP) just so she could make it to work...its not her fault dumbasses working at autozone and advance couldnt tell her what was wrong with her car... :lmfao:

stillaneon
03-14-2009, 10:32 AM

bitch some people just cant pass emissions, my friends mom had a 2002 honda accord and the check light come on, there was nothing wrong with the car, we even took it to honda and they said to go get it check at local car parts store...the engine light wouldnt come off even after resetting the computer...shes like 50ish and she needed her car to work...

she did something "illegal"****(says it like a fuckin dumbass like OP) just so she could make it to work...its not her fault dumbasses working at autozone and advance couldnt tell her what was wrong with her car... :lmfao:

Whether or not "dumbasses" at autozone or advance (although probably more intelligent than you) could tell her what was wrong, it does not make it any less illegal. And honestly, I don't know why you would advertise inpublic that you would be willing to commit a crime like that in a public forum.

Do you think that police don't troll this site? Maybe you should invest some time into learning the penalties for passing emissions illegally, instead of posting about how your shop will do it.

I'm sure your boss is happy to have someone who is willing to risk his shop's ability to produce revenue and reputation to seem cool.

One day you will learn how it would have been more appropriate to send the info that you had through PM's, and maybe Slimm will learn not to ask people how to break the law.

Until then though, threads like this will be made, and idiots like you will be called out (but only in the whoreslounge and killsforum)

MrBoostedCRX
03-14-2009, 10:43 AM
Whether or not "dumbasses" at autozone or advance (although probably more intelligent than you) could tell her what was wrong, it does not make it any less illegal. And honestly, I don't know why you would advertise inpublic that you would be willing to commit a crime like that in a public forum.

Do you think that police don't troll this site? Maybe you should invest some time into learning the penalties for passing emissions illegally, instead of posting about how your shop will do it.

I'm sure your boss is happy to have someone who is willing to risk his shop's ability to produce revenue and reputation to seem cool.

One day you will learn how it would have been more appropriate to send the info that you had through PM's, and maybe Slimm will learn not to ask people how to break the law.

Until then though, threads like this will be made, and idiots like you will be called out (but only in the whoreslounge and killsforum)

i skipped threw what u wrote, i dont care what u say anymore...so dont think i dont repond cuz im scared, i just wont wanna see what u wrote =]

stillaneon
03-14-2009, 10:44 AM
i skipped threw what u wrote, i dont care what u say anymore...so dont think i dont repond cuz im scared, i just wont wanna see what u wrote =]

Then why even bother responding?

you read it, you don't have to lie to feel better about the pathetic existence you lead.

Still waiting for the chance for you to show me what a badass CRX you have....

4dmin
03-14-2009, 10:46 AM
Help completed.

MrBoostedCRX
03-14-2009, 10:46 AM
Glad we don't have to worry about emissions down here. Bwahahahaha bitches.

where u live at?

Scotsman
03-14-2009, 10:48 AM
i dont have to worry about them either , i'm in barrow county

MrBoostedCRX
03-14-2009, 10:50 AM
damn thats cool not worrying about emissions, but do they still give tickets for broken windshields? as in a little cracked, all emission places wont pass u if u have broken windshield

Scotsman
03-14-2009, 10:51 AM
damn thats cool not worrying about emissions, but do they still give tickets for broken windshields?dunno

Jason..
03-14-2009, 11:11 AM

she did something "illegal"****(says it like a fuckin dumbass like OP) just so she could make it to work...its not her fault dumbasses working at autozone and advance couldnt tell her what was wrong with her car... :lmfao:Then take it to the proper repair facilily you cheap bitch.The light wouldnt be on if there wasnt a problem.... You really are a dumbass arent you?

MrBoostedCRX
03-14-2009, 11:14 AM
Then take it to the proper repair facilily you cheap bitch.The light wouldnt be on if there wasnt a problem.... You really are a dumbass arent you?

your a even bigger dumbass u dumb fuck when i said the car wasnt mine

Jason..
03-14-2009, 11:16 AM
your a even bigger dumbass u dumb fuck when i said the car wasnt mineYuo should have been the nice guy since you know so much about emissions to help her out...go fuck yourself you ignorent goon....

MrBoostedCRX
03-14-2009, 11:21 AM
Yuo should have been the nice guy since you know so much about emissions to help her out...go fuck yourself you ignorent goon....

we dont do diagnostics testing at my job u fuck nut, how do u want me to help when all the local stores and honda couldnt find it out?

yea...ok

Jason..
03-14-2009, 11:25 AM
we dont do diagnostics testing at my job u fuck nut, how do u want me to help when all the local stores and honda couldnt find it out?

yea...okYou work at an illegal emission testing facility and you dont have a scan tool?

MrBoostedCRX
03-14-2009, 11:29 AM
You work at an illegal emission testing facility and you dont have a scan tool?

i work at different stores and most of the machines are down =]

Jason..
03-14-2009, 11:33 AM
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=173553&stc=1&d=1233359317here you go pussy 60bucks....dont make excusses cause you have no idea what your talking about.

MrBoostedCRX
03-14-2009, 11:36 AM
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=173553&stc=1&d=1233359317here you go pussy 60bucks....dont make excusses cause you have no idea what your talking about.
hey fucker, havent u heard they do diagnostics testing for 20 bucks? why buy a machine if the machine they use is the same one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just give up, its a friends mom...why should i waste money on her?

her problem got fixed though ;) thanks for helping

Slomaro Z28
03-14-2009, 11:36 AM
I "forgot" to check a gas cap once and it was an undercover, they sent me a fine for $1000 or lose my emission badge. I stopped doing emissions and had to wait 2 years then retake the class(didn't do)......that was for a gas cap test.

MrBoostedCRX
03-14-2009, 11:37 AM
I "forgot" to check a gas cap once and it was an undercover, they sent me a fine for $1000 or lose my emission badge. I stopped doing emissions and had to wait 2 years then retake the class(didn't do)......that was for a gas cap test.

im getting mine real soon too...

Slomaro Z28
03-14-2009, 11:38 AM
i work at different stores and most of the machines are down =]

So you work at a quick lube?

Jason..
03-14-2009, 11:39 AM
im getting mine real soon too...Not if you do e test frogently...

Slomaro Z28
03-14-2009, 11:41 AM
Not if you do e test frogently...

Yea, if you're caught scanning another car its gonna be a huge fine and maybe jail time. Pretty sure its a federal offense:screwy:

MrBoostedCRX
03-14-2009, 11:42 AM
ive never done emissions on a car, i started 3 weeks ago, so i havent done NOTHING bad..

MrBoostedCRX
03-14-2009, 11:42 AM
Not if you do e test frogently...

well im going to block u like i did with still a neon so i wont be able to see what u post anymore =] later fuck nut :goodjob: :lmfao:

Jason..
03-14-2009, 11:55 AM
That sux....

Jason..
03-14-2009, 11:56 AM
well im going to block u like i did with still a neon so i wont be able to see what u post anymore =] later fuck nut :goodjob: :lmfao:So i can say shit like fuck you you stupid fuck if you dont respond you are truly a homo?

stillaneon
03-14-2009, 12:13 PM
So i can say shit like fuck you you stupid fuck if you dont respond you are truly a homo?

It's pointless.

So basically, this idiot posted advice, that he knew nothing about, to someone who obviously knew less.

What a Dumbass...

And I know Boosted will not read this, but everyone else should hopefully realize that this guy shows his credability more and more with each post.

Jason..
03-14-2009, 12:21 PM
It's pointless.

So basically, this idiot posted advice, that he knew nothing about, to someone who obviously knew less.

What a Dumbass...

And I know Boosted will not read this, but everyone else should hopefully realize that this guy shows his credability more and more with each post.O.

91-HATCH-
03-15-2009, 04:10 PM
mr. boosted idk about where you are ..... but were i am at on the windshield subject i got a ticket for a very small crack in my passenger corner from a douchebag cop. so im guessing its a yes if your close to the atl. they seem to be harder on cars there.

TryMe®
03-15-2009, 04:20 PM
^ You're a idiot.

Your location explains it.

Tech5
03-15-2009, 04:25 PM
lol @ this worthless thread!

MrBoostedCRX
03-15-2009, 08:16 PM
x2

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-15-2009, 08:28 PM
mr. boosted idk about where you are ..... but were i am at on the windshield subject i got a ticket for a very small crack in my passenger corner from a douchebag cop. so im guessing its a yes if your close to the atl. they seem to be harder on cars there.The cop was just doing his job.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-15-2009, 08:35 PM

she did something "illegal"****(says it like a fuckin dumbass like OP) just so she could make it to work...its not her fault dumbasses working at autozone and advance couldnt tell her what was wrong with her car... :lmfao:LOL...You just said nothing was wrong with the car when they took it to Honda, so how are they supposed to tell her what is wrong with it?

MrBoostedCRX
03-15-2009, 08:57 PM
LOL...You just said nothing was wrong with the car when they took it to Honda, so how are they supposed to tell her what is wrong with it?

your a fucking idiot u cum tart...the CHECK ENGINE light wont come off...

can we fucking close this thread? people all up in my shit like crazy

Arm&hammer
03-15-2009, 09:06 PM

can we fucking close this thread? people all up in my shit like crazy

their only "all up in yo shit" because you post retarded things.
just keep your mouth shut and people wont make fun of you for the stupid ass shit you post. god damn.

MrBoostedCRX
03-15-2009, 09:07 PM
just keep your mouth shut and people wont make fun of you for the stupid ass shit you post. god damn.

x2 :goodjob:

quickdodge®
03-15-2009, 09:20 PM

I have bestowed upon you a part of the most sought after, the most precious, the most irrefutably pristine reps that has ever been sired onto another. You are the proud recipient of 79 rare gems from the land of Repestonia. Take care of them and do NOT let them go to your head as they have been known to give people a QD-complex. Be wise with your gift.

Blibble blabble

Later, QD.

Arm&hammer
03-15-2009, 09:25 PM
I have bestowed upon you a part of the most sought after, the most precious, the most irrefutably pristine reps that has ever been sired onto another. You are the proud recipient of 79 rare gems from the land of Repestonia. Take care of them and do NOT let them go to your head as they have been known to give people a QD-complex. Be wise with your gift.

Later, QD.

thanks a lot! finally got that third green bar thanks to you.

DeeAOne
03-15-2009, 09:28 PM
i have the windshield issue as well. its cracked to hell and back. it will be getting fixed as soon as possible, but i was pulled over three times in two days for it, all warnings thanfully. just depends on where you live.

91-HATCH-
03-15-2009, 11:01 PM
never said the cop wasnt i was just simply stating that he was an asshole about the pin hole size crack the way he went about it

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-15-2009, 11:21 PM

can we fucking close this thread? people all up in my shit like crazyWhoa, whoa, whoa, chump. You posted in a PUBLIC FORUM. WTF did you expect?

Go cry in a corner.

MrBoostedCRX
03-16-2009, 08:33 AM
OMG like reps u guys, i love em!, whoa whoa whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faggets

Brian*
03-16-2009, 09:45 AM
What is emissions? Hahahaha, sucks for you guys*

Brian*
03-16-2009, 09:46 AM
Check engine light... PULL THE FUCKING BULB OUT! LOLOL

MongolPup
03-16-2009, 11:02 AM
I had a cracked to HELL windshield (at one point I tapped on it and made one of the cracks even longer, whoops) for about 6 months, no problems in Gwinnett, Houston, Bibb, Jones, Peach, Bulloch, Fulton, DeKalb etc etc etc. Lucky break I guess. I was wondering if they gave those out here (I know they do in the Northern states because of ice etc), thanks for clearing that up with your stories of woe lol.

Jason..
03-16-2009, 11:51 AM

can we fucking close this thread? people all up in my shit like crazyTo bad im on his ignor list.....he is the biggest idiot on IA hands down....

Slomaro Z28
03-16-2009, 01:55 PM
People are still posting in here?

Jason..
03-16-2009, 02:00 PM
People are still posting in here?Yep..

quickdodge®
03-16-2009, 03:55 PM
To bad im on his ignor list.....he is the biggest idiot on IA hands down....

And you ain't just whistlin' Dixie. Later, QD.

Jason..
03-16-2009, 08:29 PM
And you ain't just whistlin' Dixie. Later, QD.Reps..

MrBoostedCRX
03-16-2009, 08:32 PM
View Post Today, 09:29 PM
Remove user from ignore listJason..
This message is hidden because Jason.. is on your ignore list.

quickdodge®
03-16-2009, 08:32 PM
Back at your motherfucking ass, Jason. Later, QD.

Jason..
03-16-2009, 09:53 PM
View Post Today, 09:29 PM
Remove user from ignore listJason..
This message is hidden because Jason.. is on your ignore list.What the fuck is this all about..

stillaneon
03-16-2009, 11:12 PM
What the fuck is this all about..

Nothing new..

He's still a dumbass:goodjob: