PDA

View Full Version : AAHHHHHHH...I HATE PEOPLE!

The Yousef
09-22-2005, 04:43 PM
WHY IN THE NAME OF EVERYTHING THAT'S HOLY DO PEOPLE SHOW UP 2 MINUTES BEFORE A PLACE CLOSES!??? WHY!? I HAD LITERALLY 5 PEOPLE SHOW UP 2 MINUTES BEFORE WE CLOSE.....AND THEY GET PISSED OFF THAT THEY HAVE TO WAIT TO GET THEIR CARS SERVICED!

....damnit to hell! i want to leave....NOW

yousef

Spyder
09-22-2005, 04:46 PM
shoot them.

BTEC
09-22-2005, 04:46 PM
stare at them like ur gonna unleash the taliban fury on them and start the count dwn and c how lng it take them to get freaked out.

Cliff
09-22-2005, 04:53 PM
that's nothing...philly connection didn't get busy till 10 minutes before we closed so we'd have to get back out all the ingredients we'd already put up then put them back up and clean all over again...those sucks....

BTEC
09-22-2005, 04:57 PM
that's nothing...philly connection didn't get busy till 10 minutes before we closed so we'd have to get back out all the ingredients we'd already put up then put them back up and clean all over again...those sucks....
thats when u get smart and lock the door 11minutes b4 u close. lol!!!

RandomGuy
09-22-2005, 05:21 PM
just close 5 minutes early ;)

Kevykev
09-22-2005, 05:25 PM
yeah man pre-close the damn store!

kelly marie
09-22-2005, 05:36 PM
stare at them like ur gonna unleash the taliban fury on them and start the count dwn and c how lng it take them to get freaked out.
:lmfao:

kelly marie
09-22-2005, 05:37 PM
hey yousefier.. you likey my siggy?

DonGori
09-22-2005, 05:39 PM
when i close at sears, i stop work at 815-830 depending on how many cars are in the bays. I just simply tell the customers we close at 9 and that they will have to come back in the morning. None have ever had a problem with it. So just simply tell them you open up at whatever time in the morning and to come back then

Cliff
09-22-2005, 05:44 PM
1/10 people will be ok with that...the other 9 will say hell no i still have at least 30 minutes....i hated working in service

SilverJester
09-22-2005, 05:51 PM
I hated that stuff when I used to work at sam's club. We would lock the entrance and a lady stands by the exit dorrs checking people reciepts as they leave. But people would run through the exit past the reciept lady and expect the registers to be opened when they got done shopping :lmfao:

Jon00
09-22-2005, 07:32 PM
WHY IN THE NAME OF EVERYTHING THAT'S HOLY DO PEOPLE SHOW UP 2 MINUTES BEFORE A PLACE CLOSES!??? WHY!? I HAD LITERALLY 5 PEOPLE SHOW UP 2 MINUTES BEFORE WE CLOSE.....AND THEY GET PISSED OFF THAT THEY HAVE TO WAIT TO GET THEIR CARS SERVICED!

yousef

damn that sucks ass

Leisa
09-22-2005, 07:45 PM

yousef

I will never understand that shit, because you know if it happened to them they would be pissed...

ahmonrah
09-22-2005, 09:20 PM
see that's why at 15 til close there is this thingy called "exit prep" that i employed with most people oriented places i worked. at 15 til i'd close and lock all doors, remove all things related to service (ex. ingredients, chairs stacked, whatever) and begin cleanup, ignoring those that came to the door.

or gesture with hand signals "WE ARE CLOSED!!!http://www.hilift.co.nz/hand_signals/image8.jpg
and continue with cleanup . at 5 til i'd disappear and at close time i'm walking out locking the door and heading home. i'd only do that if it was a dead night. now in a busy sitation (busy with no stopping from open till close.) then i'd be a little lenient. close up 15 minutes after close time.

Big Rick
09-22-2005, 10:41 PM
lol happens to me all the time. I hate that but i guess its my job. I'm salary so thats what suxs

SwurvinIn
09-22-2005, 10:53 PM
i feel ya yousef...im sure ill REALLY feel ya in about a week when im in the same shoes...haha ill be at the duluth

SaraX5
09-23-2005, 12:03 AM
i think it happens with EVERY job. I never do that. I reaaaaaally dont get it either. I worked at Guess and bitches would come in 5min til 9 and try on the whole fuckin store, not buy a damn thing and throw clothes on the floor. UGH! People act like shit cant wait another day. I just wanna be like WHAT THE FUCK HAVE U BEEN DOIN THE WHOOOOLE DAY???

Tbird_guy
09-23-2005, 12:05 AM
it is because PEOPLE SUCK

The Yousef
09-23-2005, 01:55 PM

SWEET!

we got another member of ''Let's get Yousef deported crew"...lol

it is because PEOPLE SUCK

...indeed

yousef