PDA

View Full Version : Communication from Campbelton/Camp Creek

Disparage
03-13-2009, 11:31 AM
Erm,

I don't know how people introduce themselves here. I'll give ya'll detail. I've come to learn and accept that I'm a cliche' American kid now, even though I've wanted to build imports since before the F&F phenomenon (erm.. failure, I mean). I was in to drift racing years before it was in NFS games, or Initial D. Though I like them both.

Uhhhh.. I don't have a car, I'm 17, graduating from high school this year, and opposed to going to college, plan on persuing my dream.. Being the best. I want to get my Formula D license, and be a force to be reckoned with. I want to be the best, and I'm going to.

I've lived in Atlanta about 3 years.. Don't have any friends into the import scene, everyone's into what I call that nigg(a)sh(i)t. The Impala's and Crown Vic's.. Not I. But yeah.. Maybe I'll meet some people that'll help me reach greatness.

And my name's Josh.

Holllllaaaa~

Maniacc
03-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Welcome to Importatlanta, Josh.

If you're looking to become the best in the world you're in luck - IA has some of the best drivers in the United States. Members here are constantly winning track events due to all of IA's positive & helpful advice. We also refuse to accept members who ride around in Impalas who go around blasting shit like "get crunk get crunk uh uh."

Bring some humor and sarcasm to the table and you might fit in with the kewl crowd aka the Goon squad. Yea, I know - the name alone sounds fucking kewl as shit. They're a tight bunch - tools who engage in tea parties and occasionally engage in circle jerks with the higher ups.

You're probably going to be a little disoriented at first like a dude who just realized he was a homosexual and decided to visit a club full of his kind on a hot summer's day wearing skin tight leather jeans exposing his bulge all over the place like showing off 3 inches of foreskin is something to wreckin' with. Don't be afraid - explore get loose and you'll eventually find your way around here. Good luck, pissface.

Disparage
03-13-2009, 12:04 PM
..rofl

Quite the welcome, I guess.

AnthonyF
03-13-2009, 12:33 PM
Alex-your one strange mofo.

Josh-welcome to the site. Check out the car section for some sick whips for sale.

-Ant.

EP3Hatch
03-21-2009, 08:22 AM
Welcome

J-ROCK
03-22-2009, 01:07 AM
welcome man!