PDA

View Full Version : WooT wOOt!!

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-13-2009, 09:10 AM
Gonna be an awesome day! Started it off right with a Panera Bagel... Just ordered tickets to see Dane Cook, again!

Looking GOOD!!!:crazy:

mocha latte cupcake
03-13-2009, 09:11 AM
oh i know what else is lookin good... you... in that skirt... aww suki suki now.

Kevykev
03-13-2009, 09:12 AM
I was caught up in the panera zone for a few months thanks to co-workers. It was the Asiago that I loved.

I stopped when i quit BUT i had panera a few weeks ago when i drove out to Marietta to get low balled on a deal.

Dan Cook should be good.

Killer
03-13-2009, 09:16 AM
i have never in my life eaten at a panera.....

mmmmpsi
03-13-2009, 09:21 AM
i have never in my life eaten at a panera.....

Then you have not lived.. Panera is VERY good.

Master Shake
03-13-2009, 09:21 AM
dane cook is the fucking man!
i'd like to go see him.

TheProfiteer
03-13-2009, 09:40 AM
why am i the only one that thinks Dane Cook is about as funny as a one legged hooker doin the macarena.

I dunno maybe I am just stuck on the late great comedians like Bill Hicks and George Carlin

RIP

ironchef
03-13-2009, 09:45 AM
why am i the only one that thinks Dane Cook is about as funny as a one legged hooker doin the macarena.

I dunno maybe I am just stuck on the late great comedians like Bill Hicks and George Carlin

RIPAgreed, I think Dane Cook is a tool. Though your analogy sucks, cause a one legged hooker doing the macarena would be funny.

Master Shake
03-13-2009, 09:47 AM
Agreed, I think Dane Cook is a tool. Though your analogy sucks, cause a one legged hooker doing the macarena would be funny.that would be just hilarious. i'd buy tickets every chance i got to go see it.

NVEOUS
03-13-2009, 09:58 AM
Dane Cook is funny in doses.

Now Kat Williams is a whole nother story.

blacknightteg
03-13-2009, 09:59 AM
dane cook is not funny.

Master Shake
03-13-2009, 10:03 AM
maybe me and tiff have a different sense of humor than some of you guys.

NVEOUS
03-13-2009, 10:04 AM
Now I love Dane Cook. But some people can only take small doses of him.

blacknightteg
03-13-2009, 10:05 AM
eh, just doesnt do anything for me. i have seen his stand up and what not and its just blah, its not like good humor to me.

Master Shake
03-13-2009, 10:06 AM
he's a funny guy, but he's no lewis black.

TheProfiteer
03-13-2009, 10:07 AM
Agreed, I think Dane Cook is a tool. Though your analogy sucks, cause a one legged hooker doing the macarena would be funny.

i think my analogy is perfect, because Cook is funny for like the first 30 seconds.

just like the hooker would be, after 30 seconds you are just left there wondering "wtf are they doing?"

NVEOUS
03-13-2009, 10:08 AM
I have all his stand up on DVD and most of his movies.

BKgen®
03-13-2009, 10:09 AM
Dane Cook is a worthless fucking tool. Pitiful excuse for a "comedian".

blacknightteg
03-13-2009, 10:09 AM
i think my analogy is perfect, because Cook is funny for like the first 30 seconds.

just like the hooker would be, after 30 seconds you are just left there wondering "wtf are they doing?"

pretty much, and at least with other comedian you can most of the tie come in at the middle of a joke and still get it, with him. your like, what the hell.

BKgen®
03-13-2009, 10:10 AM
you're.

blacknightteg
03-13-2009, 10:13 AM
shut up banana boy, go shove your banana up your ass.

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-13-2009, 10:14 AM
LOL! Well, I PERSONALLY LOVE Dane Cook.

Katt Williams and Stephen Lynch are up there too!

Old Skool comedian - Eddie Murphy - Raw.. HILARIOUS!!! He's got my vote, FOSHO!

Panera has the best cream cheese EVER!!!

TheProfiteer
03-13-2009, 10:14 AM
you're.

listen you fucking grammar nazi.

its not YOUR or YOU'RE, its YOUS!!

NVEOUS
03-13-2009, 10:15 AM
I've never had Panera.

TheProfiteer
03-13-2009, 10:16 AM
LOL! Well, I PERSONALLY LOVE Dane Cook.

Katt Williams and Stephen Lynch are up there too!

Old Skool comedian - Eddie Murphy - Raw.. HILARIOUS!!! He's got my vote, FOSHO!

Panera has the best cream cheese EVER!!!

yeah all the hoes love Dane Cook, its cause he talks about women like they are piles of garbage.

i guess American girls like that sort of thing.

fucking skanks.

BKgen®
03-13-2009, 10:19 AM
GRAMMAR NAZI ARAHAHHGHASGHHGHAHA

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//arnold.gif

TheProfiteer
03-13-2009, 10:24 AM
GRAMMAR NAZI ARAHAHHGHASGHHGHAHA

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//arnold.gif

lolololloloololololol'

cooks a fag

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-13-2009, 10:35 AM
yeah all the hoes love Dane Cook, its cause he talks about women like they are piles of garbage.

i guess American girls like that sort of thing.

fucking skanks.

I'm not a hoe nor am I a skank; however, I LOVE Dane Cook.

I talk about some women like they are piles of garbage as well, maybe that's why I like him so much.

I guess, since we're in AMERICA, and I'm AMERICAN, then I'm entitled to like him.:goodjob:

BKgen®
03-13-2009, 10:37 AM
I guess, since we're in AMERICA, and I'm AMERICAN, then I'm entitled to like him.:goodjob:

WRONG-O! :D

If you were an American man, that statement would be true. However, women aren't entitled to anything under Article 74-B subsection 22i-13 in the constitution.

TheProfiteer
03-13-2009, 10:38 AM
I'm not a hoe nor am I a skank; however, I LOVE Dane Cook.

I talk about some women like they are piles of garbage as well, maybe that's why I like him so much.

I may have quoted you, but i was not addressing anything towards you.

be that as it may, its fact, Dane Cooks stand up is just chalk full of misogyny, and women love him for it. Heck more than 54% of his target audience is 18-24 year old women.

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-13-2009, 10:44 AM
I may have quoted you, but i was not addressing anything towards you.

be that as it may, its fact, Dane Cooks stand up is just chalk full of misogyny, and women love him for it. Heck more than 54% of his target audience is 18-24 year old women.

Have you seen the man? I don't give a shit if he just gets up on stage and doesn't say anything. I could stare at that man all day. He's got it going on... But I think he's funny too because he says some pretty fucked up shit. LOL!

WRONG-O! :D

If you were an American man, that statement would be true. However, women aren't entitled to anything under Article 74-B subsection 22i-13 in the constitution.

LMAO! :lmfao: Oh the good ole' constitution. LOL! Let me get back to my kitchen and crops. :D

BKgen®
03-13-2009, 10:46 AM
LMAO! :lmfao: Oh the good ole' constitution. LOL! Let me get back to my kitchen and crops. :D

Good girl.

lol

TheProfiteer
03-13-2009, 10:55 AM
Have you seen the man? I don't give a shit if he just gets up on stage and doesn't say anything. I could stare at that man all day. He's got it going on... But I think he's funny too because he says some pretty fucked up shit. LOL!

Eh Dane Cook is about as attractive as the next man. There is seriously nothing about him that is better than average.

Hes been doin his routine since 92, and only recently has he become famous.

its a Media chain reaction, first comes the Rap, with the hoes and the ice and the shake that ass, so next comes the white boys doin thier woman hating thing.

Dane Cook was smart enough to jump it pretty early, cause his 90's shit was just straight fucking retarded.

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-13-2009, 11:07 AM
Eh Dane Cook is about as attractive as the next man. There is seriously nothing about him that is better than average.

Hes been doin his routine since 92, and only recently has he become famous.

its a Media chain reaction, first comes the Rap, with the hoes and the ice and the shake that ass, so next comes the white boys doin thier woman hating thing.

Dane Cook was smart enough to jump it pretty early, cause his 90's shit was just straight fucking retarded.

You're a guy, you're supposed to think that. But ask any woman. Take a poll if you choose. 95% will probably agree that Dane Cook is teh hotness.:yes: