PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: ANTHONY F

Master Shake
03-12-2009, 09:30 PM
BULL RUN!
NOW!!!

evo, dart and avalanche are busting through the FENCE!!!

for real. turn it to speed, challenge is about to start!!!!

81911SC
03-12-2009, 09:35 PM
PM's>You

Master Shake
03-12-2009, 09:36 PM
evo just may have really totaled out their car

Master Shake
03-12-2009, 09:38 PM
yea, evo totaled out their car. airbag deployed and everything.
hit a huge concret block!

81911SC
03-12-2009, 09:43 PM
Ban

MINI
03-12-2009, 09:54 PM
Damn it i wish i would have seen this thread in time! I wanted to see it!....

youtube!

Ed
03-12-2009, 10:15 PM
i was watching it. poor evo. it was pretty hot.

Master Shake
03-12-2009, 10:46 PM
i was watching it. poor evo. it was pretty hot.evo is done for. i don't see them getting anything out of it for the wreck though, its was their own fault for going as fast as they were. dude got too cocky about his driving skills and proved that he wasn't as good as he played out to be.

Ed
03-12-2009, 10:47 PM
yeah. what a disgrace. car was made for that kind of terrain and he lost to a truck.

Master Shake
03-12-2009, 10:52 PM
yeah. what a disgrace. car was made for that kind of terrain and he lost to a truck.i don't know if you seen it or not, but he was really trying to act as his he really knew how to drive the car, but it clearly shows he didn't, yanking the e-brake and holding it too long and about missin the turn into the place, then yanking it around every corner he came across. not a way to try to show off your "skills". and if you were really paying attention, you could hear when he shifted into 2nd, he was grinding gears.

Frög
03-12-2009, 10:52 PM
Hey link me!

I want to see!!

Master Shake
03-12-2009, 10:53 PM
Hey link me!

I want to see!!i will try to find a link to it, but it was tonight's show.

Ed
03-12-2009, 10:54 PM
:lmfao:
i don't know if you seen it or not, but he was really trying to act as his he really knew how to drive the car, but it clearly shows he didn't, yanking the e-brake and holding it too long and about missin the turn into the place, then yanking it around every corner he came across. not a way to try to show off your "skills". and if you were really paying attention, you could hear when he shifted into 2nd, he was grinding gears.

no, i didnt watch the whole thing. i turned on the tv and it was showing the green car. then the idiot flipped it

Master Shake
03-12-2009, 10:57 PM
:lmfao:

no, i didnt watch the whole thing. i turned on the tv and it was showing the green car. then the idiot flipped iti think he could actually still drive the car though.

Ed
03-12-2009, 10:57 PM
yeah they are trying to get it fixed for the next challenge.

Catnip
03-12-2009, 10:58 PM
dude got too cocky about his driving skills and proved that he wasn't as good as he played out to be.

Guess I should've been driving, amirite?

Master Shake
03-12-2009, 10:59 PM
yeah they are trying to get it fixed for the next challenge.as far i seen, the motor would run, but it was not totaled out. evo....yea it was FUCKED UP! hit a concrete block doing at least 45mph+ and smashed the front driver side and it ripped the front bumper off before they hit.

Master Shake
03-12-2009, 11:00 PM
Guess I should've been driving, amirite?:lmfao:

you must've not seen it.

Master Shake
03-12-2009, 11:12 PM
i know tomorrow the vid should be posted up somewhere. i can't seem to find anything on it tonight though. i'll keep looking though....

claybird
03-12-2009, 11:30 PM
DAMNIT I MISSED IT

Master Shake
03-12-2009, 11:33 PM
the episode will be played again tonight at 2 AM!

for those of you that missed it!
and i would highly suggest watching it.
watching the EVO hit that block was probably the best thing for them, guys were complete fucksticks about themselves and glad they are out!

TEAM SOLSTICE FTMFW!!!!

redrumracer
03-12-2009, 11:35 PM
Guess I should've been driving, amirite?
i think there driving calls for more than a straight line with drag tires

Master Shake
03-13-2009, 12:00 AM
episode 3 is replaying now and then episode 4 with the evo crash is right afterwards.

Frög
03-13-2009, 12:06 AM
the episode will be played again tonight at 2 AM!

for those of you that missed it!
and i would highly suggest watching it.
watching the EVO hit that block was probably the best thing for them, guys were complete fucksticks about themselves and glad they are out!

TEAM SOLSTICE FTMFW!!!!

Fuck I am at work..

Master Shake
03-13-2009, 12:28 AM
no tv at the office?

redrumracer
03-13-2009, 12:58 AM
and im about to watch it, i wanna see an evo get FUCKED UP.

redrumracer
03-13-2009, 01:34 AM
so lets see him do it

redrumracer
03-13-2009, 01:36 AM
and it happened. insurance doesnt cover that.

Frög
03-13-2009, 01:51 AM
no tv at the office?

nope.. :(

Master Shake
03-13-2009, 02:29 AM
and it happened. insurance doesnt cover that.he straight fucked that thing up didn't he?

redrumracer
03-13-2009, 02:46 AM
he straight fucked that thing up didn't he?
damn right he did, and he didnt even own the car. and then you got mr dukes of hazard fucking up his car. i think it should have been a race between the 2 that fucked there shit up as to who can get it fixed the fastest.

AnthonyF
03-13-2009, 07:35 AM
yo, I saw that shit man. I wasn't on last night but damnnnnnnnnnnn

How about team dart? Bunch of fucking dumbasses.

EVO...WOW...I wasn;t expecting that. I figured they would have rolled it over.

Do you think it was his fault or the shows?

-Ant.

MINI
03-13-2009, 08:15 AM
There was a hole thread dedicated to this in an EVO forum. The guys themselves posted that they were told to go that direction and were made out to be dicks.

The way I read it, the bullrun people owe them an Evo

AnthonyF
03-13-2009, 08:32 AM
I read every thread about them over there and even PM'd the driver. Cool guy. I like them and their style.

It seems as if when you get to the fence, you couldnt really see the course anymore. It was guessing

-Ant.

keevo54
03-13-2009, 09:08 AM
There is no way team dart had a faster time then the evo. My grandfather in his electric wheelchair could of completed the track faster than team dart.

It looked like the finish line was moved after team evo went through it and team evo wasnt shown the run off area before they drove the course.

Master Shake
03-13-2009, 09:17 AM
There was a hole thread dedicated to this in an EVO forum. The guys themselves posted that they were told to go that direction and were made out to be dicks.

The way I read it, the bullrun people owe them an Evohow does the show owe them an evo?
they went over the course and told them EXACTLY what to do, was it the show's fault they went STRAIGHT instead of making the slight RIGHT TURN?
hell no, it wast their own for trying to be Mr. Bad-Ass and "thinking" he could just fly like a fucking kite straight on out. but i'll admit, he tried, goddamn did that mother fucker tried. he did get some air on that first jump.:lmfao:

redrum, did you listen closely at the evo's start and hear the guy grind 2nd gear?

EDIT:
and just from the show, i don't like the evo fuckers. until i can get a different perspective on them, fuck their evo.

Master Shake
03-13-2009, 09:28 AM
oh not to mention, their are a set of rules that must be followed to compete in everything. and evo goes broke those rules on many occasions. one of the rules being, must follow the speed limit, and evo goes were speeding like bat out of hell, and the rest of the teams called them out on it. but the avalanche did the same thing, but they were on some country hick back road with no speed limit, so i dont know what you could say about that.

AnthonyF
03-13-2009, 09:29 AM
The EVO guys are actually pretty genuine. They are on the EVO forums and so am I. I PM'd them and are very cool.

I do think the show is manipulated. Honestly, there is no way the dart came in with a faster time. He went SOOOO slow around the circle.

Like we have said before, notice how they never show the times anymore for the actual run?

-Ant.

Master Shake
03-13-2009, 09:31 AM
The EVO guys are actually pretty genuine. They are on the EVO forums and so am I. I PM'd them and are very cool.

I do think the show is manipulated. Honestly, there is no way the dart came in with a faster time. He went SOOOO slow around the circle.

Like we have said before, notice how they never show the times anymore for the actual run?

-Ant.well that is true. but the evo guy did over-shoot the turn for the entrance into the place. i would like to meet up with the evo guys in person to find out how they really are.

maybe we should start something up where the show has to post time of the runs in order for it to be legit, cause it does kinda seem like they were setup.

TryMe®
03-15-2009, 04:03 PM
Can someone post the thread off the evo forum?

Echonova
03-15-2009, 04:07 PM
There is no way team dart had a faster time then the evo. My grandfather in his electric wheelchair could of completed the track faster than team dart. X2

BKgen®
03-15-2009, 05:47 PM
fuck the Evo. poor Dart.

redrumracer
03-15-2009, 07:05 PM
yea i really dot see how that dodge beat the evo around that course, especially since that is the evos home turf.

TryMe®
03-15-2009, 07:08 PM
^Yeah, Evo was actaully going faster and handling the corners better than the dart but it beat him by .4? I think.

That's bullshit.

Master Shake
03-15-2009, 07:25 PM
i don't know man, the more i watch the show and the way things are playing out, its like the whole show is rigged.

i'm gonna see how things play out, but it seems like its not as legit as it was sought out to be.

TryMe®
03-15-2009, 07:34 PM
^Same here, Looks like bullshit to me.

Master Shake
03-15-2009, 07:38 PM
^Same here, Looks like bullshit to me.first season was good. but this season there is too much sketchy shit going on.

TryMe®
03-15-2009, 07:47 PM
first season was good. but this season there is too much sketchy shit going on.

First one was badass. I don't like this one. It has cool cars, but the drivers are cocky and most of them are idiots. Except the two camaro drivers. I want them to win. They look the most legit.

Master Shake
03-15-2009, 10:01 PM
First one was badass. I don't like this one. It has cool cars, but the drivers are cocky and most of them are idiots. Except the two camaro drivers. I want them to win. They look the most legit.team solstice. they seem to have the most sense.

Srnsn57
03-15-2009, 11:36 PM
Damn it i wish i would have seen this thread in time! I wanted to see it!....

youtube!

It was a pretty great episode. The dart flipped.