PDA

View Full Version : Help Please....

dub_girl
03-12-2009, 04:30 PM
I am wondering where I could post a thread about my friend who just opened a hair salon and is offering half price hair cuts and stuff. I only ask because I have had so many people at meets and stuff want to know who does m hair. I do not want to sell anything just wanted to help anyone who wants their hair done to save money... If I am not allowed to post it please just let me know.

Thanks!!!!

Elbow
03-12-2009, 04:36 PM
Guys ask who did your hair?

Scotsman
03-12-2009, 04:37 PM
I am wondering where I could post a thread about my friend who just opened a hair salon and is offering half price hair cuts and stuff. I only ask because I have had so many people at meets and stuff want to know who does m hair. I do not want to sell anything just wanted to help anyone who wants their hair done to save money... If I am not allowed to post it please just let me know.

Thanks!!!!:no: , cant post free advertisements , sorry

dub_girl
03-12-2009, 04:43 PM
K... Thats cool...

dub_girl
03-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Yes as a matter of fact alot of guys ask me.... :thinking: I actually am getting a vision right now,,,,,:eek: You were one of the guys who ask!!!!!!!!:lmfao: :lmfao:

Jk dude.... I am just making conversation.....:boobies:

Guys ask who did your hair?

Scotsman
03-12-2009, 04:46 PM
Yes as a matter of fact alot of guys ask me.... :thinking: I actually am getting a vision right now,,,,,:eek: You were one of the guys who ask!!!!!!!!:lmfao: :lmfao:

Jk dude.... I am just making conversation.....:boobies:he probably was:lmfao:

dub_girl
03-12-2009, 04:55 PM
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
he probably was:lmfao: