PDA

View Full Version : SO I WONDER IF RIHANNA WAS TELLING CHRIS BROWN THIS PRIOR TO PIMP SLAP

Sammich
03-12-2009, 01:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WAapKx2TvM

Sammich
03-12-2009, 01:11 PM
DAMN I GUESS NOT

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20090306/capt.25d5bd1ff6074024a3d03249f73d9bbc.people_chris _brown_rihanna_ny110.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/53/109216180_116156a12e.jpg

Killer
03-12-2009, 01:45 PM
... wtf was the story behind all that bullshit anyway??

FlipKing
03-12-2009, 01:47 PM
I heard a rumor that she was telling him that she gave him teh herpes. But thats just what I heard.

KPowerEP3
03-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Wonder if he's related to Bobby Brown...

blacknightteg
03-12-2009, 01:49 PM
she looked better before she went all emo anyways, id pimp slap the ho to.

Sammich
03-12-2009, 02:26 PM
JUST SHUT UP AND DRIVE

I HEARD IT WAS AN ALTERCATION OVER CHRIS BROWN BANGING HIS EX...AND RIHANNA WAS LIKE UH UH NO WAI NO HOW, THEN CHRIS MIKE TYSON'D THAT HOE...EAR BITTING INCLUDED

AnthonyF
03-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Rhianna sucks and she is fucking ugly. Fuck both of them.

-Ant.

Sammich
03-12-2009, 02:44 PM
im pretty sure ur just mad she didnt let u get under her umbrella ella ella aye aye aye

AnthonyF
03-12-2009, 02:50 PM
I hate her, I hate her voice, her songs suck, she's fugly and he's a moron for dating her. I hate you too! leave me alone!

-Ant.

Sammich
03-12-2009, 02:51 PM
anthony...the love we once had, where did it go, we had a relationship reminiscent of an everlasting gobstopper, but now u just..well...stopped...wtf

was it the 5 million colors of your neon lights that ticked you off? or was it because i didnt cater to you during your time of the month?

Got Milk?
03-12-2009, 02:53 PM
I hate her, I hate her voice, her songs suck, she's fugly and he's a moron for dating her. I hate you too! leave me alone!

-Ant.

I 100% disagree with that. She looks good, her voice is sexy, i dont listen to her songs so i wont judge on that. And chris is a hoe that put his hand on a lady. WTF did america come to? He should be locked up with some grown ass man, and have his ass raped.

SPOOLIN
03-12-2009, 02:56 PM
id hit it and i'm a cracker

Sammich
03-12-2009, 02:56 PM
id hit it

U HAVE TO BE MORE SPECIFIC...I MEAN CHRIS BROWN HIT IT TOO...:police:

AirMax95
03-12-2009, 03:03 PM
I 100% disagree with that. She looks good, her voice is sexy, i dont listen to her songs so i wont judge on that. And chris is a hoe that put his hand on a lady. WTF did america come to? He should be locked up with some grown ass man, and have his ass raped.

There are exceptions to every rule. No one knows if she bitch slapped him first or what. There were reports that Rihanna whopped his ass in the face.

Sorry, but if a woman puts herself in a mans place, she may be treated like a man. I have never hit a woman, but I have also never been hit in the face by one.

AnthonyF
03-12-2009, 03:06 PM
I bet she started singing and he just couldnt take it no more. I know I would vomit all over her then accidently whip out my dick and piss on her face.

-Ant.

Sammich
03-12-2009, 03:06 PM
There are exceptions to every rule. No one knows if she bitch slapped him first or what. There were reports that Rihanna whopped his ass in the face.

Sorry, but if a woman puts herself in a mans place, she may be treated like a man. I have never hit a woman, but I have also never been hit in the face by one.

tr00f

if i ever get the urge to slap my wife, i never do it, but i dont know whats gona happen if she ever tries to swing first

Sammich
03-12-2009, 03:09 PM
I bet she started singing and he just couldnt take it no more. I know I would vomit all over her then accidently whip out my dick and piss on her face.

-Ant.

that relates back to the question of the thread...

tdurr
03-12-2009, 03:19 PM

Very true. Im pretty sure she hit him first. I mean chris is a chill guy, altho i never meet him I'm pretty sure of this. She is, A. a female and B. Black(lulz)

SO IMO wut happened she didnt like something that happened in the past(weither it be 5 min ago or 5 years ago) got mad, yelled, he stayed calm and prob chuckled, she got louder and started freaking out in the car witch is dangerous. He pulled over, so they wouldnt crash and yelled at her to calm down, she gets even madder and is PMS'ing and hit him. He blows it of, she does it again and he snaps.

Now everyone just says omg chris hit her. She prob tried to beat his ass for some stupid shit and he fought back. Anyone that has dated a truly black female knows wut im talking bout. :tongue1:

btw she is a ugly man-beast. Bitch is liek 7ft tall. but her voice isnt too bad.

Sammich
03-12-2009, 03:21 PM
Very true. Im pretty sure she hit him first. I mean chris is a chill guy, altho i never meet him I'm pretty sure of this. She is, A. a female and B. Black(lulz)

SO IMO wut happened she didnt like something that happened in the past(weither it be 5 min ago or 5 years ago) got mad, yelled, he stayed calm and prob chuckled, she got louder and started freaking out in the car witch is dangerous. He pulled over, so they wouldnt crash and yelled at her to calm down, she gets even madder and is PMS'ing and hit him. He blows it of, she does it again and he snaps.

Now everyone just says omg chris hit her. She prob tried to beat his ass for some stupid shit and he fought back. Anyone that has dated a truly black female knows wut im talking bout. :tongue1:

btw she is a ugly man-beast. Bitch is liek 7ft tall. but her voice isnt too bad.

repped for knowing all the full details and not being there only because you've dated a black woman...i swear white women dont bitch like black women do..if i had to do it over again, i'd marry a white woman...or see what a mexican woman is about:ninja:

tdurr
03-12-2009, 03:30 PM
repped for knowing all the full details and not being there only because you've dated a black woman...i swear white women dont bitch like black women do..if i had to do it over again, i'd marry a white woman...or see what a mexican woman is about:ninja:

lulz. I hear they are just fucking crazy. but super freaks in bed. no good lookin mexican chicks here tho so i dono :(
btw, mixed chicks>all, cpt Brazilians

Sammich
03-12-2009, 03:34 PM
lulz. I hear they are just fucking crazy. but super freaks in bed. no good lookin mexican chicks here tho so i dono :(
btw, mixed chicks>all, cpt Brazilians

well ill just date a mexican and marry a white...thats IF i marry again:lmfao:

AirMax95
03-12-2009, 03:39 PM
We can argue and yell all day. Actually I lie, I don't like arguing, especially if there is yeling. I will walk away or turn the music up.

I have only dated black women and have yet to get in a physical altercation. Mainly b/c I don't let arguements get to far long, and the very few that I've had heated discussions with think I would snap if they hit me. I am so chill its scary I guess.

So, yeah, if Ri leaned back and decked his ass, I can easily see CB defending himself. Women use that "a man shouldn't hit a woman" shit too often, and in the wrong situation. No, a man should not hit a woman for any reason other than the following:

1) You hurt our kids, or my family
2) You attempt to whoop my ass and I have not raised a finger
3) You sleep with someone and bring back STDs

edit: exception to #2 if I did #1 or #3

The Ninja
03-12-2009, 03:40 PM
O o
/誉___________________________
| IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER
\_覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧