PDA

View Full Version : What is IA?

Got Milk?
03-11-2009, 10:02 PM
How many of you actually go to importatlanta.com? Not IA forums, but the actual web site. I always just go straight to forums. I type in my browser:www.importatlanta.com/forums (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums). That got me thinking, is IA just a forum? is there more to it that im missing out?

oneSLOWex
03-11-2009, 10:04 PM
i got straight to the forums too...

90_ACCORD
03-11-2009, 10:06 PM
I used to go to the actual website but got out of it now and just go to forums

dabuilding
03-11-2009, 10:06 PM
i never clear my cookies so i just click on importatlanta.com and then go to the forums :goodjob:

GLulic
03-11-2009, 10:07 PM
dude there's a whole other world out there.
my favorite would me the WL tho.can't get enough of it lolol

Got Milk?
03-11-2009, 10:09 PM

what? :screwy:

G.C
03-11-2009, 10:09 PM
have it saved to ia.com/forums

x Resilience
03-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Believe it or not I go to the actual website then click on forums.

4dmin
03-11-2009, 10:18 PM
How many of you actually go to importatlanta.com? Not IA forums, but the actual web site. I always just go straight to forums. I type in my browser:www.importatlanta.com/forums (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums). That got me thinking, is IA just a forum? is there more to it that im missing out?

Its more than a FORUM and I will show you within the next few weeks. The main page features articles about upcoming shows - new sponsors - new cars that our members are building or have built.

I am recreating the front page and you guys will want check it out. I'll post up when I have some good stuff going on.

ImportAtlanta.com is going to be getting TV airtime also on the SPEED channel here soon. I'll let everyone know about that to when it starts to happen. Wont be until a few months.

There will be new sponsors and there featured cars on the front page also..just keep a look out..

C-loS109
03-11-2009, 10:30 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :screwy:

Barefoot
03-11-2009, 10:33 PM
theres never nothing on the main page. it gets changed like once every 2 years. with a small unnoticeable update here and there. so i go straight to the forum.

Got Milk?
03-11-2009, 10:38 PM
Its more than a FORUM and I will show you within the next few weeks. The main page features articles about upcoming shows - new sponsors - new cars that our members are building or have built.

I am recreating the front page and you guys will want check it out. I'll post up when I have some good stuff going on.

ImportAtlanta.com is going to be getting TV airtime also on the SPEED channel here soon. I'll let everyone know about that to when it starts to happen. Wont be until a few months.

There will be new sponsors and there featured cars on the front page also..just keep a look out..

:cheers:

4dmin
03-11-2009, 10:45 PM
theres never nothing on the main page. it gets changed like once every 2 years. with a small unnoticeable update here and there. so i go straight to the forum.

The front page is updated monthly right now and is going to be updated bi-monthly.

check it sometimes. there are articles on there that are changing.

gtrmonkey
03-11-2009, 11:04 PM
So all of the Drama is going to be on speed channel.

JITB
03-11-2009, 11:55 PM

youve been talkin that front page mess for a loooooooooong time!! :D Prove me wrong!

WalkS
03-11-2009, 11:58 PM
I go straight to the forums. Occasionally I check the home page to see any changes.

FasTech
03-12-2009, 12:16 AM
I usually go to the fourms, but every once in awhile I'll visit the website.

§treet_§peed
03-12-2009, 06:07 AM
eh shit happens,, i used to just come here to look at nudes when i was like 15 :D

Barefoot
03-12-2009, 09:21 AM
The front page is updated monthly right now and is going to be updated bi-monthly.

check it sometimes. there are articles on there that are changing.ill keep a look out

AnthonyF
03-12-2009, 03:11 PM
I used to go straight to user CP but nooooooooooooooo

So now I go straight to garage sale or index.

-Ant.

uproot
03-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Its more than a FORUM and I will show you within the next few weeks.

tight.

Master Shake
03-12-2009, 03:24 PM
i used to go straight to the forums, but that was because the main page was never updated.
i'm starting to hit the main page before i hit the forums.

x Resilience
03-12-2009, 04:31 PM
youve been talkin that front page mess for a loooooooooong time!! :D Prove me wrong!

You do know admin isn't Paul but Atif.

The Ninja
03-12-2009, 04:37 PM
I usually go to the fourms, but every once in awhile I'll visit the website.

LMFAO @ your sig. HAHAHAHAA!!!!!

Catnip
03-12-2009, 05:09 PM

Why don't you motherfuckng click the fucking website and take a fucking look for your motherfucking self, you annoying dumbass motherfucker.

Got Milk?
03-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Why don't you motherfuckng click the fucking website and take a fucking look for your motherfucking self, you annoying dumbass motherfucker.

wow, and here comes the e-thug. kid u better shut the hell up. all you do is talk shit and never back it up. You're just one of those emo kids that wont do shit face to face. GO change your diper before i rearrange your face. :cheers:

Catnip
03-12-2009, 08:56 PM
wow, and here comes the e-thug. kid u better shut the hell up. all you do is talk shit and never back it up. You're just one of those emo kids that wont do shit face to face. GO change your diper before i rearrange your face. :cheers:

LOL. Emo? And maybe you should check with CactusEG, I walked up to him at the V and I remember some stuttering and foot in mouth, but it wasn't me... ;)

And who the fuck are you to call me a kid? Motherfuck.

And what the fuck is a diper?

Rearrange my face? LOL. Right. I heard you're a pussy like Shady anyways...

IMPORTchic
03-12-2009, 11:13 PM

I wish he was all talk.....what he did to me was....well....:no:

FlipKing
03-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Butt Secks^^^^

IMPORTchic
03-12-2009, 11:31 PM
Butt Secks^^^^

LIES!!!!!:taun:

WORSE!!! :cry:

.......:ninja:

LOL

Catnip
03-12-2009, 11:34 PM
LIES!!!!!:taun:

BETTER!!! :cry:

.......:ninja:

:idb:

LOL

lol wut?

Got Milk?
03-14-2009, 11:18 AM
LOL. Emo? And maybe you should check with CactusEG, I walked up to him at the V and I remember some stuttering and foot in mouth, but it wasn't me... ;)

And who the fuck are you to call me a kid? Motherfuck.

And what the fuck is a diper?

Rearrange my face? LOL. Right. I heard you're a pussy like Shady anyways...

who is shady? i dont even hang out with him. :lmfao:
keep talking kid, thats all you can do. E-Thugging for life.

Arm&hammer
03-14-2009, 10:31 PM
i go straight to forums.

bowdown201
03-14-2009, 11:04 PM
I go straight to the forums. They should start doin members ride of the month or something then I would visit the home page

hondachik
03-15-2009, 01:56 AM
I go str8 to the forums. Fck that other BS that I don't know about. :gay:

Brian*
03-16-2009, 09:47 AM
Forums...