PDA

View Full Version : Bowling.....Who does it?

AirMax95
03-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Who here bowls and can break at least 150?

Who are the ones that make people feel bad b/c you are too damn good for a fun outing?

I wanna go bowling.

EJ25RUN
03-11-2009, 03:06 PM
I can break it on occasion. I'm usually 120-130

The Ninja
03-11-2009, 03:09 PM
I do OK ~120, but I look cool as fuck doing it.

DirtyMechanic
03-11-2009, 03:10 PM
i like to hit at least a 200 each time i go out.

soul
avg 185, first gmae or two, by the third way to much alcohol in me, avg 130 when im toasted

Paul
my brother scott bowls in a league and he bowls over 150

eYezs1ck
03-11-2009, 03:11 PM
my average is 150+

AirMax95
03-11-2009, 03:17 PM
We should set up an IA bowling meet.

ScreenNames only, lol.

DirtyMechanic
03-11-2009, 03:20 PM
avg 185, first gmae or two, by the third way to much alcohol in me, avg 130 when im toastedsounds just like me. high 100's then drops as the beer flows.

DirtyMechanic
03-11-2009, 03:20 PM

ScreenNames only, lol.collins and i and a few other people bowl usually every monday. dollar games after 9pm. and 7.50 pitchs of yeng.... woot woot

AirMax95
03-11-2009, 03:23 PM
collins and i and a few other people bowl usually every monday. dollar games after 9pm. and 7.50 pitchs of yeng.... woot woot

I think I saw a post months ago in the KF about that. Off L'ville Hwy and P'Hill. I used to go there, until they opened the Red Carpet Lanes off Satellite; less people.

When is the next outing?

SiR EG2
03-11-2009, 03:28 PM
set an IA bowl meet and ill show

AirMax95
03-11-2009, 03:30 PM
It doesn't even have to be a big meet, plus i suck at planning things.

I go bowling alomst every 3 days, lol.

DirtyMechanic
03-11-2009, 03:32 PM
I think I saw a post months ago in the KF about that. Off L'ville Hwy and P'Hill. I used to go there, until they opened the Red Carpet Lanes off Satellite; less people.

When is the next outing?not that one... to far for us. the one off spalding and holcomb bridge. plus we know the guy behind the counter there.

AirMax95
03-11-2009, 03:33 PM
not that one... to far for us. the one off spalding and holcomb bridge. plus we know the guy behind the counter there.

Ah ok! That is a nice one. Its a slight ride for me, but for every other Monday its cool.

SiRed94
03-11-2009, 05:32 PM
I once got my dick stuck in a bowling ball. My average was in the high hundreds before I quit the league that I was in.

K20Z1
03-11-2009, 05:35 PM
around 150+ here

redrumracer
03-11-2009, 06:24 PM
I can bowl :devil:

Do I regularly? no

TIGERJC
03-11-2009, 09:17 PM
I bowl whenever possible, I bowl around 130-160

Mr Egg Rollllll
03-11-2009, 09:22 PM
I haven't bowled in 6 months or so, but I averaged around 180 or so. I enjoy it a lot, but I think I have bad technique or something because my fingers hurt a bunch afterwards and maybe a day after that....

TheGrillMan
03-11-2009, 09:23 PM
i run the proshop in stars and strikes in cumming ga.

i dont own it or anything im actually still an apertince(sp) but i handle just about everything that walks into the shop

i also bowl in 3 leauges a week and hold a book average of 213

TheGrillMan
03-11-2009, 09:25 PM
I haven't bowled in 6 months or so, but I averaged around 180 or so. I enjoy it a lot, but I think I have bad technique or something because my fingers hurt a bunch afterwards and maybe a day after that....

you need a ball that properly fits you the generic pitches or lack there of are prob whats killing you

AirMax95
03-11-2009, 09:34 PM
i run the proshop in stars and strikes in cumming ga.

i dont own it or anything im actually still an apertince(sp) but i handle just about everything that walks into the shop

i also bowl in 3 leauges a week and hold a book average of 213

3 leagues, wow! Hey I need a new ball and shoes. The one I had cut for me in December is proving to be wrong as hail. My thumb hole is to big, forcing me to tighten to hold the ball. What specials do you guys run up there?

Do you give pointers and tips?

I avg around 160-180, but I know I can up that with the right sizing.

TheGrillMan
03-11-2009, 09:37 PM
3 leagues, wow! Hey I need a new ball and shoes. The one I had cut for me in December is proving to be wrong as hail. My thumb hole is to big, forcing me to tighten to hold the ball.

What specials do you guys run up there? Do you give pointers and tips?

I avg around 160-180, but I know I can up that with the right sizing.

we do a ball, bag, and shoe deal for 124.99

includes a storm single ball tote(we just have the storm stuff in stock right now)

39.99 pair of shoes , i think its mostly dexter

and your choice of make and color of any 3pc poly we carry
(white dot, tzone, maxim(sp), sports tec)

my boss mr dan bearden gives lesson anytime through out the week for a fee im not to positive on, im not and idot so i can help to some for the free haha

i also guarentee a ball that fits your unique hand with no issues

we do all custom fitting ect...

AirMax95
03-11-2009, 09:44 PM
we do a ball, bag, and shoe deal for 124.99

includes a storm single ball tote(we just have the storm stuff in stock right now)

39.99 pair of shoes , i think its mostly dexter

and your choice of make and color of any 3pc poly we carry
(white dot, tzone, maxim(sp), sports tec)

my boss mr dan bearden gives lesson anytime through out the week for a fee im not to positive on, im not and idot so i can help to some for the free haha

i also guarentee a ball that fits your unique hand with no issues

we do all custom fitting ect...

Awesome. I will definately make a trip up there. The last place that "custom" fit my ball did so, but I don't think he was to good with fractions, lol.

TheGrillMan
03-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Awesome. I will definately make a trip up there. The last place that "custom" fit my ball did so, but I don't think he was to good with fractions, lol.

haha my boss who trained me has been doing this since 1977 so you sir are in good hands

but if you come in im the young kid and hes an old man haha 10 to 1 ill be the only one there so dont be shy let me know your from ia haha

we are also open from 4-8pm sunday-friday and 12-4 pm on saturdays

DeeAOne
03-11-2009, 10:19 PM
been bowling in leagues since i was 3. i was up to a 210 average but i stay around 180-190. just not to long ago i almost shot a perfect game. i was so pissed. lol

T.S.
03-12-2009, 07:04 AM
i hold a league average of 206. And I shot a 289 last week. I consistantly shoot 600-700 series in 3 games. =) No 300 ring yet but im working on it.

and airmax if you would like from one audi owner to another i can give you some pointers on the lane if you would. =) for free... no need to pay someone!

My company has a sunday bowling league in stars and strikes off of 316. but i dont bowl in it. b/c well i dont like there lanes.

AirMax95
03-12-2009, 08:18 AM
i hold a league average of 206. And I shot a 289 last week. I consistantly shoot 600-700 series in 3 games. =) No 300 ring yet but im working on it.

and airmax if you would like from one audi owner to another i can give you some pointers on the lane if you would. =) for free... no need to pay someone!

My company has a sunday bowling league in stars and strikes off of 316. but i dont bowl in it. b/c well i dont like there lanes.

I am quoting this and holding you to it! Thanks alot! If I can get in the 210-250 range consistently I'd be stoked.

I went last night and rolled a 180. This ball is not good for me at all.

T.S.
03-12-2009, 08:52 AM
I am quoting this and holding you to it! Thanks alot! If I can get in the 210-250 range consistently I'd be stoked.

I went last night and rolled a 180. This ball is not good for me at all.

i didnt read that much into this thread but what kinda ball are you shooting and what kinda bowler are you?? Or do you know. =)

AirMax95
03-12-2009, 08:59 AM
i didnt read that much into this thread but what kinda ball are you shooting and what kinda bowler are you?? Or do you know. =)

Stroker style, but as far as the ball goes, I do not know. It was a gift this past Christmas. It was from Sports Authority; not to sure how those measure up to other balls.

School me?

T.S.
03-12-2009, 09:06 AM
Stroker style, but as far as the ball goes, I do not know. It was a gift this past Christmas. It was from Sports Authority; not to sure how those measure up to other balls.

School me?

oh god thats more then i ever want to write out. I have like 6-7 bowling balls that you can throw and see what you like. If your a stroker you should be along the same lines as me... So we can meet up some time and go. I like to practice at brunswick lanes off 29 on sunday mornings if your up to it. I get up there around 10-11am. ( i wont be up there this weekend though, i have to work at my brothers house.)

AirMax95
03-12-2009, 09:10 AM
oh god thats more then i ever want to write out. I have like 6-7 bowling balls that you can throw and see what you like. If your a stroker you should be along the same lines as me... So we can meet up some time and go. I like to practice at brunswick lanes off 29 on sunday mornings if your up to it. I get up there around 10-11am. ( i wont be up there this weekend though, i have to work at my brothers house.)

That will work. I like those lanes, when its not crowded.

I want a quality ball, but I am still reading up on the types and purposes. I did not know it got that deep.

T.S.
03-12-2009, 09:16 AM
That will work. I like those lanes, when its not crowded.

I want a quality ball, but I am still reading up on the types and purposes. I did not know it got that deep.

oh yes I spent lots of money on bowling balls I probably will never throw. Thats the real issue i think its more of a trial and error kinda thing. You have to find a ball that feels right to you. Right now i throw "The fury" and i also use a "Black Widow Pearl". My pick up ball is a "reactive" ball.

AirMax95
03-12-2009, 09:41 AM
Yeah, I have a lot of learning to do on the technicals.

ironchef
03-12-2009, 10:35 AM

ScreenNames only, lol.I'm down, generally avg 160ish w/house ball, 175ish w/ my ball.

TheGrillMan
03-12-2009, 10:38 AM

most of the top pro's (jason couch pete webber tommy jones) would average 230+ on a normal 40-50ft house shot

good luck on that haha takes lots and lots and lots of time on the lanes to get that dead consistant

most people spend 25years and never achevie it

TheGrillMan
03-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Yeah, I have a lot of learning to do on the technicals.

if you have any questions reguarding coverstock\symetrical\asymetrical cores let me know im pretty well versed in all aspects

and the technicals of the ball is onl;y about 50% of the game imo

your the other half you approach release backswing foward swing plant slide floowing through picking spot being able to adjust with you feet right of the bat being able to read the lanes knowing when a coverstock is going to be to much and burn up through the heads

sorry for the run on sentance haha

TheGrillMan
03-12-2009, 10:41 AM
oh yes I spent lots of money on bowling balls I probably will never throw. Thats the real issue i think its more of a trial and error kinda thing. You have to find a ball that feels right to you. Right now i throw "The fury" and i also use a "Black Widow Pearl". My pick up ball is a "reactive" ball.

well not to be a dick or anything but who ever is drilling your stuff must not know you all to well ive yet to drill something for someone and they didnt throw it

there is alot more to it then ok pin over the fingers cg in the palm whaaaaaa and start punching holes into it

you have to worry about pap's and axis tilt ect.. plus if your rev dommiant it changes things also

AirMax95
03-12-2009, 11:07 AM
most of the top pro's (jason couch pete webber tommy jones) would average 230+ on a normal 40-50ft house shot

good luck on that haha takes lots and lots and lots of time on the lanes to get that dead consistant

most people spend 25years and never achevie it

Yeah, but I like to aim high, lol. I figure I am in the 160-170 range with a fubared ball that hurts my hand, technique that has never been critiqued, and a shitty pick up that there HAS to be room for improvement.

My pickup has gotten better, but needs more work.

AirMax95
03-12-2009, 11:10 AM
if you have any questions reguarding coverstock\symetrical\asymetrical cores let me know im pretty well versed in all aspects

and the technicals of the ball is onl;y about 50% of the game imo

your the other half you approach release backswing foward swing plant slide floowing through picking spot being able to adjust with you feet right of the bat being able to read the lanes knowing when a coverstock is going to be to much and burn up through the heads

sorry for the run on sentance haha

I am not sure what to ask exactly. I am reading http://www.tenpinbowling.org to get a better understanding in general. It's a pretty good site thus far. Not really indepth, but you can learn a little.

I'm always at the lane asking people questions and watching peoples approach and release. I can't hook for crap, lol.

TheGrillMan
03-12-2009, 12:39 PM
Yeah, but I like to aim high, lol. I figure I am in the 160-170 range with a fubared ball that hurts my hand, technique that has never been critiqued, and a shitty pick up that there HAS to be room for improvement.

My pickup has gotten better, but needs more work.

oh of course, there is nothing wrong with aiming high haha

a proper fit and ball match to you will improve your game alot imo

and there is allways room for improvement

I am not sure what to ask exactly. I am reading http://www.tenpinbowling.org (http://www.tenpinbowling.org/) to get a better understanding in general. It's a pretty good site thus far. Not really indepth, but you can learn a little.

I'm always at the lane asking people questions and watching peoples approach and release. I can't hook for crap, lol.

well i can give you an ok breakdown of coverstocks to help you out some

i dont know if your looking to lern about the game its self or more of the tech behind it

as far as coverstocks go you have a few differnt types

reactive perl\solid
particle(sp)
poly (plastic)

those are just the main ones i think you shoudl know about

now the reactive coverstock is going to give you more lenth with backend the reactive solid will read the lane a little sooner but still give you alot of leth for a soil factory dull ball

the particle balls tend to roll alot earlier out of the box give you more of a mid lane roll and not be affected by the over\under or carrydown as much beacuse it reads the lane much earlier

poly= whitedot or houseball 3pc core comes in all weights your average (beginer ball)

as far as advice and watching people im not tooting my own horn or anything but if you want i can come up to the shop a little early one day and anwser some questions you have more indeptch since i would have teching aids and if you wanna watch my goofy ass throw the ball your also more than welcome haha

and "hooking" the ball is all about release and what kind of ball is in your hands

yes the lane condition also matter but youd prob wanna focus more on they type of equipent your throwing and how you roll the ball learning patterns will come later

AirMax95
03-12-2009, 12:58 PM
That's the info i was looking for!

So, since I am in the market for a new ball, the type depends on me? ...or is there a combo that people use; reactive as a main and particle for pickup. I want to do it right this time, lol.

I am going to make a trip there soon.

T.S.
03-12-2009, 02:21 PM
well not to be a dick or anything but who ever is drilling your stuff must not know you all to well ive yet to drill something for someone and they didnt throw it

there is alot more to it then ok pin over the fingers cg in the palm whaaaaaa and start punching holes into it

you have to worry about pap's and axis tilt ect.. plus if your rev dommiant it changes things also

actually im one of those guys that buys a bowling ball and has it drilled like my setup, then ill have it drilled like the factory suggest it to be drilled. And if i dont like it after 20 or so games (on either setup) i dont throw with it anymore. Its a comfort thing with me... I have only been bowling almost 3 years now. So im still learning as i got hence why i have so many bowling balls. But most people specially when they bowl in tournies and such will carry 3-4 balls with them.

p.s. since your into bowling are you bowling in the state tourney at all?

And I would say more like 25% is the ball 50% is mental and the rest is your release, ball speed, hand rotation or over rotation and blah blah blah blah blah. If you get to where your shooting 200's consistantly with the same ball on a house shot you will fight yourself more then you will fight the ball. People forget alot of times to let the ball do the work. IMO. :cheers:

TheGrillMan
03-12-2009, 08:29 PM
actually im one of those guys that buys a bowling ball and has it drilled like my setup, then ill have it drilled like the factory suggest it to be drilled. And if i dont like it after 20 or so games (on either setup) i dont throw with it anymore. Its a comfort thing with me... I have only been bowling almost 3 years now. So im still learning as i got hence why i have so many bowling balls. But most people specially when they bowl in tournies and such will carry 3-4 balls with them.

p.s. since your into bowling are you bowling in the state tourney at all?

And I would say more like 25% is the ball 50% is mental and the rest is your release, ball speed, hand rotation or over rotation and blah blah blah blah blah. If you get to where your shooting 200's consistantly with the same ball on a house shot you will fight yourself more then you will fight the ball. People forget alot of times to let the ball do the work. IMO. :cheers:

what exactly is YOUR setup? do you know where your PAP falls?

and the factory only suggest a few things depending on the ball usually a few lenth and a few midlane ect...

the rest is up to the driller to taylor one of the facotry recomendations to YOUR game

also i dont really understand why you would drill a new ball and if you didnt like it plug and re drill it right after?

you do know that once you plug it, it doesnt act completely the same yes ball plug weights just as much as most coverstocks but you do loose a little weight

and when getting into asymetric(sp) drillings if you pop 4 holes into it then plug all 4 and go for something else its going to affect the positive and negitive weights of the ball wich wil make it react differntly

personally i refuse to throw pluged equipment just beacuse there is alot of gray area depending on balls ect..

most tourneys i carry 6 or so balls with me

well you release ball speed approach ect.. is all mental

your mind has to tell you to do those things or it simply doesnt happen lol how many brain dead pros do you see on tour?

and shooting 200's consistantly on a house shot with one ball will make you fight yourself more than the ball?

im sorry but makes absolutely no sense whatsoever

first of all if your shooting 200's consistantly on a 45ft house pattern with a single ball your doing pretty well imo i know guys who have 6 balls and cant shoot 200 every week (not that having alot of equip makes you better)

if this person is doing this well he has an understanding of what the ball does how the lanes change how to correct hius hand how to flatten stuff out for spares ect... he is not by anymeans fighting the ball he is adjusting simply to what the ball is doing weather your shooting on a fresh pattern or something with some carrydown\ over\under

ask just about any pro they will tell you that you should allways move your feet first when faced with changing lane then it gos release and ball spe4ed then you should maybe switch balls

now if your seasoned and you throw lets say a virtural grav drilled 4x4 stacked leverage but you getting too strong of a midlane roll and no energy when it gets to the pins then you might say oh well i have the brunswick swarm drilled 65degrees with a 5.5 pin and you knwo that exactly how its going to react vs your other ball that was just in your hand

if your that educated then making a ball switch right off the bat isnt such a bad idea

yes wall of txt i may of left something out...

also not bowling state gotta run the shop cause the boss is bowling

you should bowl our sport shot leauge this summer should be good times with some new patterns they have come out with recently

TheGrillMan
03-12-2009, 08:35 PM
That's the info i was looking for!

So, since I am in the market for a new ball, the type depends on me? ...or is there a combo that people use; reactive as a main and particle for pickup. I want to do it right this time, lol.

I am going to make a trip there soon.

yes sir liek if you were to come to me tog et a ball drilled id watch you throw the ball a few times to calculate some things so that i know just how to layout the ball to work for YOUR game

as far as selections

reactivce is what youll see most guys throwing on house shots and other things

pretty agressive but not uncontrollable (also depending on the ball)

particle is for when the lanes are drenched with oil IE long patterns (50ft)
carry down (when the oil moves past the buffer for the beack end)
over\under (when you get the oil moving odd directions and the midlane drys out before anything else)

abnd your plastic (poly) would be your spare ball little to no flare doesnt really have a complex weight block so it pretty much is going to go where ever you throw it

as far as a COMBO some guys know how they throw the ball and understand the tech behind them so they can make certin choices depending on that

lets take me for instance i throw the ball pretty hard but i get alot of hand (rotation) so im more partial to storm equipment mid rg stuff lots of lenth and strong backend reaction

but lets say you dont get much hand ad throw the ball pretty hard then you might want to look into morich or brunswick stuff but then again im getting kinda deep into selections hgaha

T.S.
03-13-2009, 09:10 AM
I wont quote that b/c thats alot of taking up the page.. But what lanes are you at?? Im shooting doubles on a sport shot this summer, with a good buddy of mine. It is expensive though like 25$ a week if I remember correctly. Pending on what days your fall on maybe ill try to make it out there. I love shooting at different houses. I shot a tourny last year at some place in North Georgia. Those lanes kicked my ass. There house shot was basically the viper or so the manager was telling us.

TheGrillMan
03-13-2009, 11:21 AM
I wont quote that b/c thats alot of taking up the page.. But what lanes are you at?? Im shooting doubles on a sport shot this summer, with a good buddy of mine. It is expensive though like 25$ a week if I remember correctly. Pending on what days your fall on maybe ill try to make it out there. I love shooting at different houses. I shot a tourny last year at some place in North Georgia. Those lanes kicked my ass. There house shot was basically the viper or so the manager was telling us.

grew up in a wood house right now the shop i run is in a synth house
our shot will be monday nights mostlikely

so you spit off this speel about bowling equipment and how those things dont work for you all that shit then make a bold statement saying that your release and thing of that nature having nothing to dow ith the mental game?

honestly i dont really care if you like to bowl at differnt houses or not how how much your sport leauge costs you you acted like you might of known something and when i told you what you said made no sense you didnt even come back with a reply to what i had shot down?

sounds like you just like talking to talk homeboy

go find some kiddie that might wana listen to your speel :lmfao:

AnthonyF
03-13-2009, 11:26 AM
I love bowling. I've broken 150 like 2-3 times. lol.

Sicstang can bowl 250+ right AND left handed. CRAZY.

-Ant.

LeX
03-13-2009, 01:48 PM
I don't bowl but I used to probably once a week in college. I bowled a 216 and a 213 in a row once, but usually if i'm not drinking too much i'd say 170-190

AirMax95
03-13-2009, 01:55 PM
I'm inclined to go to the lanes tomorrow, lol. Its addicitve! Everytime I go I get a little better.

15degvee
03-13-2009, 03:10 PM

Who are the ones that make people feel bad b/c you are too damn good for a fun outing?

I wanna go bowling.

I had a 185 avg when I quit playing in the league. I'm always down for going...

Frög
03-13-2009, 03:15 PM
FAGS..

Bowling is gay.. You will all become old douches and join bowling clubs..

http://image.guim.co.uk/Guardian/arts/gallery/2007/jul/22/comedy.films/big_lebowski_kobal-3262.jpg

~readying up for the shit storm to come~

TheGrillMan
03-13-2009, 08:14 PM
FAGS..

Bowling is gay.. You will all become old douches and join bowling clubs..

http://image.guim.co.uk/Guardian/arts/gallery/2007/jul/22/comedy.films/big_lebowski_kobal-3262.jpg

~readying up for the shit storm to come~

dood.... 12yr olds

TheGrillMan
03-13-2009, 08:15 PM
I'm inclined to go to the lanes tomorrow, lol. Its addicitve! Everytime I go I get a little better.

come up to the cumming store tomorow

ill be there from 12:00pm - 4:00pm

NAMNORI
03-13-2009, 11:58 PM
Dirty Mechanic and i are trying to get some peeps to come out tonight and bowl. thinking around 9-930 ish redcarpet lanes satellite blvd. Anyone interested??

TheGrillMan
03-14-2009, 12:50 AM
im down for bowling some pot games

i only stick to the northside tho

UpSideDownDesi
03-14-2009, 01:09 AM
i does it, and i does it ever better when Asian lady at red carpet comes around. I was pwning you till they killed our lane last time lol.

six7teen
03-14-2009, 01:56 AM
i love bowling.. i bowl several times a week and actually work at an alley as a mechanic.. i wouldnt say im "good" by any means, but im a decent bowler.. its something fun to do!!

Frög
03-14-2009, 05:00 AM
dood.... 12yr olds

dood.... Joke

NAMNORI
03-14-2009, 12:29 PM
who wants to come out tonight and hit some pins????

AirMax95
03-14-2009, 12:56 PM
Dirty Mechanic and i are trying to get some peeps to come out tonight and bowl. thinking around 9-930 ish redcarpet lanes satellite blvd. Anyone interested??

who wants to come out tonight and hit some pins????

I will probably make it.

9:15, Red Carpet Lanes?

TheGrillMan
03-14-2009, 05:16 PM
dood.... Joke

umm i was refering to a line from the movie

but nevermind i guess

AirMax95
03-14-2009, 06:34 PM
bump it up

TheGrillMan
03-14-2009, 07:53 PM
bump it up

when you comming up to the shop?

TheGrillMan
03-16-2009, 02:12 PM
bump

and good news i spoke to our storm and turbo2n1 rep this morning and i have a good chance of getting onto storm's staff

wich means

baller status imo lol

AirMax95
03-16-2009, 02:17 PM
Congrats dude! So will you be a traveling sales person?

I will be up there soon so you can analyze my throw. I will buy a new setup next month probably.

TheGrillMan
03-16-2009, 02:24 PM
Congrats dude! So will you be a traveling sales person?

I will be up there soon so you can analyze my throw. I will buy a new setup next month probably.

naa ill still be in the proshop but when stoprm comes out with something new i get one, if not for free then for the massive low low lol

plus the more storm stuff i sell better benifits i gets plus i get in on things that wont be out yet to the public

let me know when you want to do something im prettymuch free or at the shop everyday of the week so whenever you can make it is good for me (saturdays and sundays) will be hard since the house is filled with birthday partys and open bowling

AirMax95
03-16-2009, 02:40 PM
naa ill still be in the proshop but when stoprm comes out with something new i get one, if not for free then for the massive low low lol

plus the more storm stuff i sell better benifits i gets plus i get in on things that wont be out yet to the public

let me know when you want to do something im prettymuch free or at the shop everyday of the week so whenever you can make it is good for me (saturdays and sundays) will be hard since the house is filled with birthday partys and open bowling

Sounds like a good deal there!

Yeah, it will be a weekday most likely. If it wasn't raining I would come today.

TheGrillMan
03-16-2009, 02:51 PM
Sounds like a good deal there!

Yeah, it will be a weekday most likely. If it wasn't raining I would come today.

tomorow is suposed to be nice?

wanan do something in the early afternoon?

AirMax95
03-16-2009, 02:56 PM
tomorow is suposed to be nice?

wanan do something in the early afternoon?

I work the corporate hours, lol. 8ish to 6ish depending on what I have going on, but I am dropping my car off for tomorrow for service and getting a loaner around 5pm.

If its the weekday, it would have to be after 7pm. Is that to late?

Wednesday or Friday may be better.

DirtyMechanic
03-16-2009, 03:15 PM
dollar bowling tonight at brunswick off spalding... im sure ill be there and collins too... about 930 ish

AirMax95
03-16-2009, 03:18 PM
dollar bowling tonight at brunswick off spalding... im sure ill be there and collins too... about 930 ish

I met Collins (i think) at the horrid GT-R rolling meet. I have seen your car, but I don't know you, lol.

Is it usually packed there by 9:30?

TheGrillMan
03-16-2009, 03:57 PM
I work the corporate hours, lol. 8ish to 6ish depending on what I have going on, but I am dropping my car off for tomorrow for service and getting a loaner around 5pm.

If its the weekday, it would have to be after 7pm. Is that to late?

Wednesday or Friday may be better.

wedensday is better than friday

and after 7 is fine with me the leauges dont leave untill around 9 anyways and i dont mind staying later than usuall

DirtyMechanic
03-16-2009, 04:23 PM
I met Collins (i think) at the horrid GT-R rolling meet. I have seen your car, but I don't know you, lol.

Is it usually packed there by 9:30?naw its been packed then empty but the last 3-4 weeks its been ok to empty. no problem getting 2 lanes if needed.

TheGrillMan
03-16-2009, 04:29 PM
naw its been packed then empty but the last 3-4 weeks its been ok to empty. no problem getting 2 lanes if needed.

and where is this exactly?

AirMax95
03-16-2009, 04:37 PM
Brunswick Peachtree Lanes, 6345 Spalding Dr, Norcross, GA

If you come down 400, exit Holcomb Bridge, turn left and ride until you see Spalding Dr. Make a left, the building is on the left.

TheGrillMan
03-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Brunswick Peachtree Lanes, 6345 Spalding Dr, Norcross, GA

If you come down 400, exit Holcomb Bridge, turn left and ride until you see Spalding Dr. Make a left, the building is on the left.

meh thats a bit of a ride for me im an hr from cumming

did you see my reply about times?

collins
03-16-2009, 07:24 PM

Is it usually packed there by 9:30?
i'm not familiar with what you're talking about, but feel free to come out tonight! we usually have one helluva good time!

DirtyMechanic
03-16-2009, 07:25 PM
i'm not familiar with what you're talking about, but feel free to come out tonight! we usually have one helluva good time!this does not compute?:lmfao:

collins
03-16-2009, 07:55 PM
sure it does ;)

it means i do not remember meeting him, but he's more than welcome to come out and have a good time. btw, im leaving mi casa in about 10 minutes

TheGrillMan
03-16-2009, 11:17 PM
i shot 623 tonight...

blahhh

Vteckidd
03-16-2009, 11:19 PM

I wanna go bowling.
talking about going to 10 pin alley this weekend

:boobies:

AirMax95
03-17-2009, 08:36 AM
sure it does ;)

it means i do not remember meeting him, but he's more than welcome to come out and have a good time. btw, im leaving mi casa in about 10 minutes

Memory is blurry, but you for sure met ATLblkZ06 at the GT-R meet. The cluster fuck one where we went all over south Atl. I may not have spoken to you, so technically I didn't meet you, lol.

talking about going to 10 pin alley this weekend

:boobies:

Hmmmm, what time? 10 Pin, then I can slide over to Dolce :D

TheGrillMan
07-09-2009, 09:56 PM
bump?

i shot 268 last night on the viper

AirMax95
07-10-2009, 09:11 AM
Congrats on the 268!

I almost hit the 200 mark on Monday, fell short at 190. Getting better as I go more often, but I still struggle with my pickups.

When I get the extra cash I am still coming to you for a new ball and knowledge.

Maverick
07-10-2009, 12:53 PM
i hit 205 the other week. personal best for me since i only avg 120.

StreetHazard
07-10-2009, 01:02 PM
my personal best was a 90 at the most, ill bowl with you and make you feel like a professional

T.S.
07-10-2009, 04:41 PM
bump?

i shot 268 last night on the viper

very nice! :goodjob: Yeah i'm not great on the viper pattern, We shot scorpion last night and I shot like shit. I guess I should stop working so many damn hours. :( Im alot better at the cheetah pattern.

T.S.
07-10-2009, 04:42 PM
Congrats on the 268!

I almost hit the 200 mark on Monday, fell short at 190. Getting better as I go more often, but I still struggle with my pickups.

When I get the extra cash I am still coming to you for a new ball and knowledge.

where do you live at?? I have a ton of free passes up at brunswick off 29 and pleasant hill and stars and strikes off 316 and 29.

TheGrillMan
07-10-2009, 08:03 PM
very nice! :goodjob: Yeah i'm not great on the viper pattern, We shot scorpion last night and I shot like shit. I guess I should stop working so many damn hours. :( Im alot better at the cheetah pattern.

meh 268 and shot 619 lololololol

so far my best patterns are skark, viper and scorpion

if i have something with a pro pin or a ton of extender on it i can play the cheetah pretty well but if i dont have ither of those thing my hand becomes my enemy

i shot 550 something thwe 2 weeks we bowled it and i only did those cause i shot clean 30's both weeks

TheGrillMan
07-10-2009, 08:04 PM
speaking of stars and strike in dahcula

its possible ioll be runing that shop soon for my boss