PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been higher than you really want to be?

Mr. Clean
03-10-2009, 06:48 PM
... and then freak the fuck out?

Now I've become what I would call a seasoned smoker (marijuana), and quite enjoy it's effects. I've got a quarter that I've been smoking on for about 3 weeks now and have about a little less than an eighth left (I don't smoke a lot when I do) so I know the weed was just fine. But... Saturday I was in a really awkward mood. Everything everyone said aggravated me so I wanted to get high and forget about it. So that night I smoked a little more than I thought and when I finally sat down on the couch I realized I was WAAAYY higher than I really wanted to be. My mind started racing and I got in thinking mode and couldn't stop. Everything I thought of started another thought and I couldn't stop thinking about shit no matter what I did. Well I got up to go get some cereal and am now thinking about way more shit than I want to. So then randomly the thought pops in my head holy shit, I bet this is why people commit suicide when they're high. Yeah. So now my fucked up head is freaking out about what if I can't stop thinking about stuff, what if I get to the point that I can't take it anymore. And during all this I had a couple of intermittent moments of rationale and kept telling myself I had just smoked too much, just chill out and eat something, then I started thinking I needed to calm down or my heart rate was going to get out of control. So then I got the pleasure of freaking out about my heart rate going out of control and dying. Basically I just made myself sit down on the couch and focus on the tv show that was on and I eventually chilled out enough to enjoy myself, but holy fuck it sucked there for about 45 minutes.

I've never had a moment where I genuinely lost control of my mind. It was going wherever it wanted and I believed everything it came up with. So basically I was just wondering if anyone else has freaked the fuck out on weed or any other drug. I know a lot of people are going to say you can't be too high blablabla, but I have no reason to lie about this. It scared me. It made me wonder what I would have done if I wasn't as sane as I am.

But anyway. Say what you will but I just want to hear some discussion.

tdurr
03-10-2009, 06:51 PM
been there. Cpt i got sick then passed out. lol

Mr. Clean
03-10-2009, 06:56 PM
been there. Cpt i got sick then passed out. lol

lolol. well i'm glad i didn't get sick, but passing out would have been nice lol.

tdurr
03-10-2009, 07:00 PM
not really, cuz i woke up and was still a lil high, and didnt know where i was. lol. i havent smoked since then, but i prob will here soon.

Revmaynard
03-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Lol.

TheGodfather
03-10-2009, 08:14 PM
Stoners are totally awesome dude!

Mr. Clean
03-10-2009, 08:19 PM
Stoners are totally awesome dude!

i knowwwwww... omg.

have you met me? no.

oneSLOWex
03-10-2009, 08:23 PM
i used to smoke......and i can remember getting like that a couple times. it can def. make you not wanna smoke anymore LOL

d_day87
03-10-2009, 08:24 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! should've drank beer and that wouldn't have happened. LULZ!!

this is quite possibly the funniest thing i've heard all day.

"holy shit, I bet this is why people commit suicide when they're high."

you sir are now emo, so go cut yourself.

tdurr
03-10-2009, 08:25 PM
^^ yea they are. they are usually some of the smartest ppl ull ever meet. but at the same time, some of the biggest motha fucking mooch/ lazy ass people ull ever meet. lol. i know living proof of this one.

Edit: Fuck u 2 and ur Ninja post!!! :2up:
*runs*

BKgen®
03-10-2009, 08:27 PM
Jesus Christ lol...

Is this what the whoreslounge has been reduced to?

/facepalm

TheGodfather
03-10-2009, 08:28 PM
i knowwwwww... omg.

have you met me? no.

Nope and don't care to stoner boy.

Seriuosly, making a thread about how stoned you were? You want a fucking high five or something?

You fail.

gtrmonkey
03-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Well I never thought you can get too high but there are times were I have smoke myself retarded. Were it hard to even speak and let alone try to hold converstion with someone. Personally what you said right there happens everytime I get high with the racing thoughs, I love it, I always let my mind go and I come up with some crazy ass shit. Personally man you had a bad high, what happen was you were in a bad mood when start your high. You where probably thing about why the people where mad at you and you had constant high thought about that. Then you move that hgh into think about death and sucide and shit and your thoughts contined to race thoughout your mind. That why when you get high and your upset you always focus on a song or something to clam you down before you toke. Or you talk with a friend about all the shit and then you toke. Trust me you weren't too high you had a bad high. If you were too smoke with me you would think I was too high but I never think I am too high.

d_day87
03-10-2009, 08:31 PM
wait, was this before or after the drawing of light penises?

quickdodge®
03-10-2009, 08:32 PM

Seriuosly, making a thread about how stoned you were? You want a fucking high five or something?

You fail.

This thread is in question right now with mods. Later, QD.

Captain-Obvious™
that's happened to me a couple times...

Mr. Clean
Jesus Christ lol...

Is this what the whoreslounge has been reduced to?

/facepalm

no. this is what it has been for like... idk... since IA was started. IT'S THE GODDAMN WHORESLOUNGE.

wait, was this before or after the drawing of light penises?

bwahahaha. with that ninja edit. this was actually sunday i guess.

i took off work fri-monday and it's gotten me all backasswards. i NEVER get time off so i've started to judge my weeks by when i work lol.

you fail at reading. i clearly stated what i expected to obtain out of this thread. only time i ever see you post is to complain or bitch about someone or something. the trade centers fell... pull the stick out of your ass.

really? of all the things i've seen on IA this gets picked. it can't be due to the legal issue because we have a whole section basically dedicated to illegal street racing. oh well... if it gets deleted, it gets deleted. lesson learned.

BKgen®
03-10-2009, 08:34 PM
stfu jew face

SloWRX
i'm like that every night lolol

TheGodfather

Good. Thanks QD.

gtrmonkey
03-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Why does it matter if people smoke anyways? There has been alot worst stoner topics then this one.

But dude you should have post this lifestyles, Crazyone used to post about pot in there alot.

Mr. Clean
03-10-2009, 08:38 PM
Good. Thanks QD.

lol. look at you... you're so moral. i bet jesus loves you bunches now.

Why does it matter if people smoke anyways? There has been alot worst stoner topics then this one.

But dude you should have post this lifestyles, Crazyone used to post about pot in there alot.

eh i didn't even think about it... i figured this would be the best place cause it's kinda "anything goes" idk. moved would be better than deleted.

FasTech
03-10-2009, 08:39 PM
When I use to smoke, which has been about 1 1/2yr since I have touched the stuff, this happened like every other time. I didn't smoke much nor that long before I said, "To hell with this". When I got high and enjoyed it, I wanted more. Well, one time I just had way to much and started going crazy. I never did everything you stated, but I broke out sweating and feeling really sick like I was about to die. I did it a few more times and went thru the same thing before I just gave it up. Which, I'm kinda happy I did.

Smoking weed just isn't for me. But I don't judge people who do. I actually like potheads. Really funny people.

gtrmonkey
Man don't argure with them your going to lose just keep it on topic bro.

d_day87
Good. Thanks QD.

just a question, what's wrong with a little marijuana every once in a while?

gtrmonkey
03-10-2009, 08:41 PM
What wrong with pot period. Don't give the it illegal crap ethier, because I grantee everyone has donw something illegal.

TheGodfather
03-10-2009, 08:45 PM
You stupid stoner fucks.

There is a difference between illegally speeding, and obtaining, using, and taking on the side effects of an illegal narcotic.

What's so great about it? It makes you tired, lazy, and hungy? You sit around and stare, then eat alot? I know enough people that do it to know what it does. Spend your money on some drugs and think you're cool.

Come up with your lame ass excuses, but if you need pot to get through life, you should find a new life. That is just pathetic.

BOOHOO I NEED A JOINT BROS, I JUST GOTTA GET HIGH SO I CAN FEEL HAPPY.

Fucking faggots.

Mr. Clean
03-10-2009, 08:49 PM
You stupid stoner fucks.

There is a difference between illegally speeding, and obtaining, using, and taking on the side effects of an illegal narcotic.

What's so great about it? It makes you tired, lazy, and hungy? You sit around and stare, then eat alot? I know enough people that do it to know what it does. Spend your money on some drugs and think you're cool.

Come up with your lame ass excuses, but if you need pot to get through life, you should find a new life. That is just pathetic.

Fucking faggots.

:goodjob:

Seems like you've got it pinned down. I think you fully understand that your ignorance was blatantly conveyed through this post, so I'll just leave it at that.

d_day87
03-10-2009, 08:50 PM
You stupid stoner fucks.

Fucking faggots.

i am far from a stoner, i haven't smoked in over 2 years. so i guess if you drink beer or smoke cigarettes that makes you a faggot too?

FasTech
03-10-2009, 08:53 PM
You stupid stoner fucks.

Fucking faggots.

Don't you think you're being abit extreme? I mean, its not like their talking about doing Meth or Coke. Gezzz, you act like its actually hurting someone. Why do care if it makes THEM lazy, tired, hungry, spend all their money, etc. Notice THEM is in caps. So you mean to tell me you have, not once in your life, smoked weed? Have you ever drank? Because how many people die in car wrecks over drinking....How many because of being high on weed? Yeah, no where close to each other. I'm not trying to start a E-Fight with you, but stop being a dick.

gtrmonkey
03-10-2009, 08:55 PM
lulz ok asshole,

1. Have you ever smoke pot?
2. You know some of the smartest people in the world smoke pot?
3. Pot does do all of those thinks but Drinking takes it to uncontrolble state of mind (Which can result to Death)
4. Pot has been prove to spark the creative part of your brain. Which is why most of the music and entertainment you watch to day is inspired by pot.

NAMNORI
03-10-2009, 08:55 PM
wow really????? It's funny how many people freak the fuck out about pot. Cannibus has been around since the beginning of time, all of you do realize that if weed was made legal and taxed it would provide the economy with such boost that it would help???? Don't feed me any BS about how lazy ALL stoners are, because that's a fucking lie. I know plenty of stoners that work better high than they do "sober". Weed is alot less dangerous than other drugs, and if you start off with that gateway shit you are an idiotic waste of flesh.

quickdodge®
03-10-2009, 08:56 PM
Which is why most of the music and entertainment you watch to day is inspired by pot.

Hmmm. That would explain Soulja Boi and Britney Spears and their peers, huh? Later, QD.

sikfricks
03-10-2009, 08:57 PM
i always took a shower and past out. some of the best sleep i have ever had

gtrmonkey
03-10-2009, 08:57 PM
Hmmm. That would explain Soulja Boi and Britney Spears and their peers, huh? Later, QD.

There making Millions and are fairly successful in the bussiness world.

gtrmonkey
03-10-2009, 08:58 PM
i always took a shower and past out. some of the best sleep i have ever had

:werd: lulz

quickdodge®
03-10-2009, 08:59 PM
There making Millions and are fairly successful in the bussiness world.

But you said....nothing. Nevermind. You're not someone to carry on an intelligent conversation with. Later, QD.

FasTech
03-10-2009, 08:59 PM

Along with Jimi Hendrix, Tom Petty, Janis Joplin, and most other bands coming up in the 60s and 70s. Just to name a few. But you have to admit, they had some killer tunes. :D

Mr. Clean
03-10-2009, 09:03 PM
some of the best sleep i have ever had

QFT. Just about reason #1 for me, to be honest.

NAMNORI
03-10-2009, 09:06 PM
Funny that the mods have the balls to think about deleting this thread when an advertisement for a game called DRUGRUNNERS flashes at the top from time to time. I guess if you advertise and give them money your drugs or drug inspired game can pass but basic discussion about something illegal can't. Hmmmmmmmmmm?:thinking:

Sounds like good ole greed wins out, talk about double standards!!:screwy: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

gtrmonkey
03-10-2009, 09:07 PM
But you said....nothing. Nevermind. You're not someone to carry on an intelligent conversation with. Later, QD.

Just go ahead and say it just the internet. Go ahead own me.

quickdodge®
03-10-2009, 09:18 PM
Go ahead own me.

I think you've done my job for me. I'll now bow out of here. Later, QD.

Mr. Clean
03-10-2009, 09:22 PM
ahhh moved. lol.

but i see some folks still followed it haha.

gtrmonkey
03-10-2009, 09:27 PM
lol yeah man. I am 100% supportive of pot. I am going to cali or Denver this summer to get my medical linsce.

Blitanicle99
03-10-2009, 09:31 PM
Im sorry man but your not a user when it takes you 3 weeks to go through an 1/8 lol

Me and my roomate can sit and watch a movie and rip through a quarter by the time the movie is over.

But good lookin. Weve all been there. Be slow, take your time and eventually you can get to those levels. Its all about being functional when you need to even when your blazed out of your mind. Theres not much I can't do when absolutely totaled.

gtrmonkey
03-10-2009, 09:36 PM
I wish I had some bud but I am out. pooh.

Blitanicle99
03-10-2009, 09:40 PM
Hahaha, I just ripped my "water pipe". Its a typhoon bubbler. :D I am very proud of it.

I might roll a grape bleezie in a min.

Mr. Clean
03-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Im sorry man but your not a user when it takes you 3 weeks to go through an 1/8 lol

Me and my roomate can sit and watch a movie and rip through a quarter by the time the movie is over.

But good lookin. Weve all been there. Be slow, take your time and eventually you can get to those levels. Its all about being functional when you need to even when your blazed out of your mind. Theres not much I can't do when absolutely totaled.

i don't want to build a ridiculous tolerance to it. right now it's an affordable recreation lol. I smoke like maybe 2 nights a week and it's usually just me at my house. I've been doing that for a while though, and still don't need much to get me relaxed. a 1/4 will usually last me well over a month, and I try and get decent weed so i don't feel like quite such a skeezer. plus i don't have to smoke near as much.

i'm still a jew... even when it comes to weed lolololol.

gtrmonkey
03-10-2009, 09:47 PM
what kind of water pipe you got. lol

I want a Mini Lux or a Luke Wilson inline so bad.

FRYLOCK
03-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Quick Solution to that stage smoke more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Clean
03-10-2009, 10:15 PM
what kind of water pipe you got. lol

I want a Mini Lux or a Luke Wilson inline so bad.

gets the job done. really smooth to be so cheap.

i painted it cause it was fucking purple lol. bright ass purple.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/jmoo711/DSC06724.jpg

gtrmonkey
03-11-2009, 05:36 AM
That pretty sick for real though. lol

4dmin
03-11-2009, 12:27 PM
MOVED TO THE WHORELOUNGE - WHERE ANYTHING GOES..

NVEOUS
03-11-2009, 12:43 PM
My roomate is on his last little bit of purp. I've had some moments like that. Only when i've had some hard times though. My mind just goes ape shit and does what it wants. I haven't smoked in a while though because i get random drug tests now with my job.:no: And not a bad looking. must have stood out in purple.

Master Shake
03-11-2009, 12:47 PM
i used to smoke. and honestly. i wish i still could. but the military doesn't seem to like it to much, so i had to stop and get in shape again, if it wasn't for that, i'd still be smoking. i mean, i didn't get depressed or anything, just liked the way i felt when i was on it.
and thought of some cool shit that could be done with a car while blazed out.

NVEOUS
03-11-2009, 12:50 PM
I like listening to music when blazed. You can hear EVERYTHING that goes on in it. Its great. lol

Master Shake
03-11-2009, 12:59 PM
I like listening to music when blazed. You can hear EVERYTHING that goes on in it. Its great. loli used to listen to system of a down. but have it straight blaring loud as fuck.

csmiths
03-11-2009, 01:00 PM
fucking stoners

NVEOUS
03-11-2009, 01:02 PM
i used to listen to system of a down. but have it straight blaring loud as fuck.

No no no Bob Marley FTW!!!! best to listen to when your high.

Master Shake
03-11-2009, 01:16 PM
No no no Bob Marley FTW!!!! best to listen to when your high.oh pssh. i listen to him anyway.
i got a corner in my room with 2 of his posters on 2 walls. looking to get more and have then entire section with nothing but him

oh and how about willie nelson, being the chief master?

Elbow
03-11-2009, 01:28 PM
I'm calling the police.

NVEOUS
03-11-2009, 01:34 PM
I'm calling the police.

:police: :police: LOL you cant get in trouble for being high. you can only get in trouble for possesion or parafenilia. :):)

And i don't really like willie nelson too much.

soul
03-11-2009, 01:35 PM
losing you mind is the best part of drugs, pussy. least it was only weed.

should join us, ill take you on a trip youll never forget ;)
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f103/555LiquidWet/hunter-s-thompsonTheEdge.jpg

c
03-11-2009, 02:01 PM
You stupid stoner fucks.

Fucking faggots.

QFT

LizBiz
03-11-2009, 02:02 PM
I'm calling the police.:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

TheGodfather
03-11-2009, 02:25 PM
QFT

Thank you kind sir.

Only 4 posts, but that 4th one was excellent.

SiRed94
03-11-2009, 02:31 PM
LOL, been there before when I was around 12 or 13 probably. Smoking more is pointless for me because I don't get any more high. Just chill next time and drink a lot of water and if you start thinking a lot, then call somebody you haven't talk to in a really long time, or get on IA and post.

NVEOUS
03-11-2009, 02:34 PM
Just chill next time and drink a lot of water and if you start thinking a lot, then call somebody you haven't talk to in a really long time, or get on IA and post.

EXACTLY!!

Sledlude
03-11-2009, 03:00 PM
It pisses me off when people come into threads like this just to bitch. If you don't like weed, just shut the fuck up and don't smoke any.

To the OP, I've known people who after years of smoking, started freaking out and shit and had to quit. I thought they were just being pussies, but I guess it does happen.

I think a lot depends on your state of mind before you get high. If you're worried about something or have a lot on your mind, some times it will just amplify that.

I personally, don't think I've ever been too high.

.....I'm going to make some pancakes now.

gtrmonkey
03-11-2009, 04:32 PM
It pisses me off when people come into threads like this just to bitch. If you don't like weed, just shut the fuck up and don't smoke any.

To the OP, I've known people who after years of smoking, started freaking out and shit and had to quit. I thought they were just being pussies, but I guess it does happen.

I think a lot depends on your state of mind before you get high. If you're worried about something or have a lot on your mind, some times it will just amplify that.

REPS to you good sir. :goodjob:

Mr. Clean
03-11-2009, 06:35 PM

lulz. yeah i mean it has never happened to me, i usually am just fine. it was just one of those moments that i wanted to share and see if anyone had been there.

and as far as doing other drugs... i know i would freak out lol, that's why i've never tried.

oh and i guess thanks for moving it back to whoreslounge. it really did seem to be more befitting in here. i understand not wanting IA to turn into a place full of drugs and drug related thread. i just wanted to share lol.

Bruce Leroy
03-11-2009, 06:58 PM

+1

The funny thing is, I bet that 90% of the people that are against smoking weed, still drink alcohol on the regular.......

gtrmonkey
03-11-2009, 08:27 PM
+1

The funny thing is, I bet that 90% of the people that are against smoking weed, still drink alcohol on the regular.......

QFT +1

buddha@TeamFX
03-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Its only illegal because the Gov't hasn't found a way to tax it yet. Just like alcohol used to be illegal. Personally, I'd rather be around someone that was high than I had be around someone who is drunk anytime! I've known people to do alot worse and stupid stuff drunk then I have high.

C-loS109
03-11-2009, 10:28 PM
one time when i was a kid i was just hopping on top of a tramboline when my 300lbs uncle double jumped me and i was higher than what i really wanted to be!!!

troof storrry

gtrmonkey
03-11-2009, 10:54 PM
one time when i was a kid i was just hopping on top of a tramboline when my 300lbs uncle double jumped me and i was higher than what i really wanted to be!!!

troof storrry
'That is one of the funniest response I have hear to this. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

tdurr
03-11-2009, 11:27 PM
"weed weed weed. I love weeed."

§treet_§peed
03-12-2009, 06:51 AM
its called being paraniod. its the main reason i quit when i was 15. you start thinking about all kinds of shit. you try to get your mind off of it then you start second guessing yourself. you start telling yourself your only trying to do it to get your mind off of it etc. etc. anyways, it sucks having a paranoid trip. i would know lol.

NVEOUS
03-12-2009, 09:08 AM
all this talk about smoking is making me want to.

big mac
03-12-2009, 09:27 AM
Man I was freaking out when I did, I was having the heart rate problem LOL. My mind thought that I was gonna die but I was debating on calling an ambulance while everyone else was laughing

Bruce Leroy
03-12-2009, 09:56 AM
^^^^

Sounded like my friend when he did shrooms. Everybody else was chillin, and he was freaking the fuck out. He said he reached a "higher level" and he would die if he stood up.
:screwy:

NVEOUS
03-12-2009, 10:09 AM
^^^^

Sounded like my friend when he did shrooms. Everybody else was chillin, and he was freaking the fuck out. He said he reached a "higher level" and he would die if he stood up.
:screwy:

Ah hahahahah you should have picked him up and made him stand lol. Just to see what he would have done.

stillaneon
03-12-2009, 10:12 AM
You stupid stoner fucks.

Fucking faggots.

You're right there is, but you dont seem to have the intelligence to realize tha marijuana isn't a narcotic.

Most people who smoke pot, don't need it to get through life, they enjoy relaxing. Like smoking a cigarette after a meal or drinking a few beers.

Honestly, it's cheaper than getting drunk for some people, because you can get the same buzzed effect off one or two hits, that it would take 10-12 beers to achieve, and you don't have a hangover the next day.

I don't smoke, can't for legal reasons, but I have friends who do. Weed isn't going anywhere, might as well learn to deal with it, and stop being a douche on a web forum.

NVEOUS
03-12-2009, 10:14 AM
You're right there is, but you dont seem to have the intelligence to realize tha marijuana isn't a narcotic.

Most people who smoke pot, don't need it to get through life, they enjoy relaxing. Like smoking a cigarette after a meal or drinking a few beers.

Honestly, it's cheaper than getting drunk for some people, because you can get the same buzzed effect off one or two hits, that it would take 10-12 beers to achieve, and you don't have a hangover the next day.

I don't smoke, can't for legal reasons, but I have friends who do. Weed isn't going anywhere, might as well learn to deal with it, and stop being a douche on a web forum.

REPS!!!!

tdurr
03-12-2009, 03:23 PM

quality post here!

MaRk2k
03-15-2009, 09:26 PM
Yeah ive gotten that high before. you just gotta remember not to believe everything your brain says. because you can create the craziest story's then you will believe it.

slostang
03-16-2009, 12:40 AM
i think after two years of not smoking, i may start smoking again.

§treet_§peed
03-16-2009, 01:30 AM
eh i smoked a nic bag the other weekend. just a little. hell i have no tolerance now so i was able to smoke on it for about three days. now im good for a few years.

AnthonyF
03-16-2009, 07:21 AM
i dunno where to get it from. My boy used to get it..anyone have the hook up?

-Ant.

Mr. Clean
03-16-2009, 09:29 AM

-Ant.

why not corbin lol.

Brian*
03-16-2009, 09:37 AM
Never been to high... Me and my buddy took 6 2.5s and rolled up an oz and smoked it in the cab of my regular cab s10 with the windows up.. I pretty much fell out of the truck when we were done, but damn I felt good after LOLOL!! Good times

But now I'm on Felony probation for 4 years so I have to stay clean, but after that 4 years... Its back to my old ways hahaha :D

toxxxic
03-16-2009, 10:16 AM
Hahhaaa. That is why I RARELY smoke anymore. If I get really high I start getting all paranoid & am like "why is everyone looking at me?" ... "I'm higher than everyone else" .... "am I thinking out loud?" hahaha. I think about shit waaaay too much when I smoke.

There is only one person I will smoke with now.... used to be a few, but one of my good buddies (who I first started smoking with) was killed a little under a year ago, & I won't smoke with anyone who didn't smoke with him while he was alive. For some reason me & my best friend can't seem to find anything else to talk about when we smoke than him & funny ass times we all had with him. I might smoke one in memory on his 1 year ;)

So with that said, I try to avoid smoking at all costs.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-16-2009, 11:10 AM

-Ant.Swing my door
Every time they swing my door
I count 18 5 every time swing my door
Swing my door

Brian*
03-16-2009, 11:42 AM
^^ wow... lol

WalkS
03-16-2009, 11:51 AM
Never did any drugs/herbs in my life, well except codeine prescribed by my doctor after I got my teeth pulled. That was fun. But all I got to say is be careful in what you do. :goodjob:

Brian*
03-16-2009, 12:40 PM
^^ Loser... JK lol

Weed is NOT a drug, its an herb! Get it right people, geeeeez...

AnthonyF
03-16-2009, 12:41 PM
why not corbin lol.

I dont live up there and did not know that..hmmm....

-Ant.

WalkS
03-16-2009, 12:47 PM
^^ Loser... JK lol

Weed is NOT a drug, its an herb! Get it right people, geeeeez...

Lol I should have re phrase that. I meant substances in general, I got high of codeine. Just by taking one

RedEj8
03-16-2009, 01:42 PM
I think the 2nd time I ever got high I wasn't expecting to get so high.. I had to be at work in 20 mins. I was freaking the fuck out. I had never driven high before and I was just thinking the whole time "GOD, please get me to work safe and I'll never do this again.."

Work at Kroger was fun as hell that day. I definitely smoked again...and have driven high about 3 million times since then.

And if one of you douches wants to preach to me that driving high is dangerous, just stfu before you even start.

Brian*
03-16-2009, 01:59 PM
Every time I have ever drove high I seriously drove 10-15mph UNDER the speed limit when I thought I was going over lol

I like to just chill with some friends and smoke a J and work on the cars...

Brian*
03-16-2009, 02:00 PM
I honestly drive better when I'm high... Drunk, FUCK NO.. But high, hells yeah lol

ATL_EG
03-16-2009, 02:53 PM
wow kind of odd a thread about marijuana is getting "questioned" of all illegal things on this site
but anyways i have in my younger smoking days "freaked out" as most have on occasion, but consider yourself lucky you can get that stoned still lol

as far as bad experiences go try a 12-36 hour iowasca trip, it's fucking horrible

ATL_EG
03-16-2009, 02:55 PM
I honestly drive better when I'm high... Drunk, FUCK NO.. But high, hells yeah lol

i acually saw some british video that proved people drive better when there high lol, but i feel ya man, 35 never seemed so fast!

ash7
03-16-2009, 03:17 PM
i acually saw some british video that proved people drive better when there high lol, but i feel ya man, 35 never seemed so fast!

yeah man, they drive better drunk too!

:rolleyes:
-jonathan

ATL_EG
03-16-2009, 03:21 PM
yeah man, they drive better drunk too!

-jonathan

not saying it was the most reputable source, but thats what THEY proved
i'll try and track it down

§treet_§peed
03-16-2009, 03:25 PM
try riding a crotch rocket stoned.

AnthonyF
03-16-2009, 03:44 PM
since I can't find a dealer...anyone use this site?

legalbuds.com

-Ant.

00CelicaGT
03-16-2009, 04:13 PM
no such thing as being too high. lol

§treet_§peed
03-16-2009, 04:15 PM
since I can't find a dealer...anyone use this site?

legalbuds.com

-Ant.that like hookah smoke shit..

RedEj8
03-16-2009, 04:23 PM
The legal weed is shit. My friend bought some and it and it sucked..Nothing like being high.

I probably drive better too. All paranoid and shit, going the speed limit or under, very aware of what is going on.

Nang
03-25-2009, 09:53 PM
match one!!

SpeedMonkey
03-25-2009, 11:40 PM
well.. to answer the original question, there is no such thing... however..... you could have that.. whats it called? .. oh.. BEING A LITTLE B*TCH

btw, if you're not keeping your buddha in a air tight container, its going bad and losing potency. be smart.

man
03-25-2009, 11:45 PM
been smoke free for about six months, smoked one blunt couple weeks back and I couldn't take it. Tried to watch a movie and I just got paranoid as hell, but I'm done for good. It's time to man up and stop using pot as my escape from reality.

gtrmonkey
03-25-2009, 11:46 PM
LOL legal weed... a joke

SpeedMonkey
03-25-2009, 11:46 PM
been smoke free for about six months, smoked one blunt couple weeks back and I couldn't take it. Tried to watch a movie and I just got paranoid as hell

see above for example of "LITTLE B1TCH"

TheGrillMan
03-25-2009, 11:47 PM
LOL legal weed... a joke

how so?

gtrmonkey
03-25-2009, 11:48 PM
Lol it does nuttin, When you extact the THc from weed it pointless. lol

TheGrillMan
The legal weed is shit. My friend bought some and it and it sucked..Nothing like being high.

I probably drive better too. All paranoid and shit, going the speed limit or under, very aware of what is going on.

lol you can buy differnt strenths of "legal weed" and where so did your "friend" get this? cause it didnt come from here

and im the same with driving

SpeedMonkey
how so?

if you're seriously asking this, never smoke bud, its definately not your thing.

TheGrillMan
03-25-2009, 11:51 PM
if you're seriously asking this, never smoke bud, its definately not your thing.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ive been a seasoned pothead since i was about 14 thank you very much

TheGrillMan
03-25-2009, 11:51 PM
i wanted to know why he thought legal weed as a joke?

i dont find it all that funny

SpeedMonkey
03-25-2009, 11:52 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ive been a seasoned pothead since i was about 14 thank you very much

really, damn. impressive.

how come you're still completely clueless?.. oh.. guess it was that good eh?

gtrmonkey
I can't wait till next year when I am able to apply for my mj linsce in Denver. Wooot woot

man
see above for example of "LITTLE B1TCH"

Sorry but I fail to see how that makes sense. I'd rather be a man on my own than requiring pot to make me feel like one...

And I used to be what you'd call a "seasoned vet," but eventually you gotta mature

SpeedMonkey
03-25-2009, 11:53 PM
Legal marijuana = extracted THC ... meaning.. you might as well smoke oregano.

gtrmonkey
03-25-2009, 11:54 PM
That the joke lol.

SpeedMonkey
Sorry but I fail to see how that makes sense. I'd rather be a man on my own than requiring pot to make me feel like one...

sure. if you think that's why im smoking, then say hi to your mom for me, we dated.

SpeedMonkey
LEGAL WEED is the shit you see advertised on certain sites and is legal anywhere, MEDICAL WEED is completely different, and is only legal in certain states.

god damn you're stupid.

TheGrillMan
03-25-2009, 11:55 PM
whoa whoa whoa

refrence?

ive smoked medical buds before and gotten plenty fried

gtrmonkey
03-25-2009, 11:56 PM
Medical Weed is illegal in GA. LOL

There are no medical weed laws for GA.

TheGrillMan
and i wouldnt exactly call myself a lightweight ither

i grew up in fl where i ddint see "reg's" or "mids" untill i was 18 lol

§treet_§peed
thegrillman is a big ass pot head lol true story, but i dunno i tryed the legal shit and only coughed and got light headed from lack of oxygen.

gtrmonkey
03-25-2009, 11:57 PM
Where did you smoke this medical weed?

SpeedMonkey
can someone please explain to this kid that Medical marijuana shouldn't be categorized as "LEGAL" weed?

man
sure. if you think that's why im smoking, then say hi to your mom for me, we dated.

So why do you smoke?

SpeedMonkey
03-25-2009, 11:58 PM

its not that hard, alot of medical marijuana leaves states such as california. it could really end up anywhere. use your imagination

SpeedMonkey
03-25-2009, 11:59 PM
So why do you smoke?

i have a bad temper, im not friendly, i tend to overreact, im lazy.

marijuana.. gives me patience, makes me friendly, slows me down enough to think about my reactions, and makes boring things less boring.. such as... mowing the lawn... i cant tell you the last time i mowed the lawn sober hahahaha

TheGrillMan
03-26-2009, 12:00 AM
can someone please explain to this kid that Medical marijuana shouldn't be categorized as "LEGAL" weed?

ok ok ok ok i think im confused

are we talking about the bullshit you buyonline? called legal weed?

or actuall medical buds from a despensiary(sp)

ive cheifed in maine with my homeboy also in denver and boulder CO

also smoked some my homeboy brought back with him when he moved back from cali

gtrmonkey
I know that, The point I was trying to make was that if he smoked medical weed in GA it still illegal. Not legal in the slightest form.

A real stoner know the differet between legal bud and medical bud.

TheGrillMan

marijuana.. gives me patience, makes me friendly, slows me down enough to think about my reactions, and makes boring things less boring.. such as... mowing the lawn... i cant tell you the last time i mowed the lawn sober hahahaha

wow you just described me in a nutshell

TheGrillMan
03-26-2009, 12:01 AM
I know that, The point I was trying to make was that if he smoked medical weed in GA it still illegal. Not legal in the slightest form.

A real stoner know the differet between legal bud and medical bud.

liek i said im pretty sure i got confused cause most people think of medical buds as legal bud

even tho its not legal everywhere

§treet_§peed
03-26-2009, 12:03 AM
anyways, back to topic. you got paranoid. it happens.

SpeedMonkey
03-26-2009, 12:04 AM
anyways, back to topic. you got paranoid. it happens.

if you're a little b*tch.

gtrmonkey
03-26-2009, 12:04 AM
ok ok ok ok i think im confused

are we tahe bullshit you buyonlinelking about t? called legal weed?

or actuall medical buds from a despensiary(sp)

ive cheifed in maine with my homeboy also in denver and boulder CO

also smoked some my homeboy brought back with him when he moved back from cali

Legal Weed- the B.S online
Medical-Real weed that is grown for medical proposes

Legal Weed is a joke

medical is the good stuff

gtrmonkey
03-26-2009, 12:05 AM
Sour Desil FTW

man
03-26-2009, 12:06 AM

Exactly, it ALMOST makes you a "man" instead of an irritable little boy. This bs is nothing new to me, been there done that. Decided it was time to handle my business without an herbal crutch.

TheGrillMan
03-26-2009, 12:09 AM
Legal Weed- the B.S online
Medical-Real weed that is grown for medical proposes

Legal Weed is a joke

medical is the good stuff

exactly lol

i guess it didnt read any of the posts before yours i just assumed lol

oh well back to mini blunts of some rhino

SpeedMonkey
03-26-2009, 12:09 AM
Exactly, it ALMOST makes you a "man" instead of an irritable little boy. This bs is nothing new to me, been there done that. Decided it was time to handle my business without an herbal crutch.

i forgot to add that it keeps me from raping little boys like you.

Marijuana will one day save your life, if we're face to face.. and im blazed. you live. me being sober you die.

its that simple

gtrmonkey
03-26-2009, 12:14 AM
herbal crutch- weed is a crutch. Please explain?

SpeedMonkey
03-26-2009, 12:15 AM
yeah, marijuana kills!!!....

gtrmonkey
03-26-2009, 12:16 AM
exactly lol

i guess it didnt read any of the posts before yours i just assumed lol

oh well back to mini blunts of some rhino

Cool dude

I wish I had your hookup man :tongue1: I could really go for some super dank

TheGrillMan
03-26-2009, 12:18 AM
Cool dude

I wish I had your hookup man :tongue1: I could really go for some super dank

its everywhere man just gotta know the right people

i allmost died the first year i lived here after moving from fl

gtrmonkey
03-26-2009, 12:19 AM
switching colleges doesn't help ethier

TheGrillMan
03-26-2009, 12:21 AM
switching colleges doesn't help ethier

of course not cause at the new place if your to eager about it your a snitch or just someone whos a dumbass about it

Catnip
03-26-2009, 12:26 AM
posting for the lols

TheGrillMan
03-26-2009, 12:28 AM
im tired of this gay catch phrase

and evan now that your fucking name is holy massive long

it owns me when i click new posts

man
03-26-2009, 12:39 AM
herbal crutch- weed is a crutch. Please explain?

Like speed monkey said "i have a bad temper, im not friendly, i tend to overreact, im lazy"

People smoke weed to help them accomplish something they can't/wouldn't do without it. Like calming down and controlling their emotions.

SpeedMonkey
03-26-2009, 12:48 AM
Like speed monkey said "i have a bad temper, im not friendly, i tend to overreact, im lazy"

People smoke weed to help them accomplish something they can't/wouldn't do without it. Like calming down and controlling their emotions.

no, i just don't like people that do bitch things. like... when kids burn out in parking lots, rat you out to your woman or the police.. yes there are actually alot of people HERE that do this. stupid responses to serious questions.. yeah, i could deck a motherfucker in the face.. but at the end of the day whats that gonna do? ... i'll just blaze and forget what you said, i get my shit done, and you can continue being a bitch with no consequences. like i said. it keeps me from hurting people. its not being emotional, its sharing the world with suburban little bitches who watch too much MTV/BET or watched Alpha dog too many times.. and learning to deal with it.

gtrmonkey
03-26-2009, 12:50 AM
lol that why we need it legalized please

claybird
03-26-2009, 01:05 AM
hell i have gotten so high i have seizures sometimes it sucks i get sick have a siezure and then thow up then pas out . sucks

§treet_§peed
03-26-2009, 01:40 AM
i have anxiety problems. a little molta helps me out. keeps me from freaking out and have a panic attack some times.

gtrmonkey
03-26-2009, 07:35 AM
hell i have gotten so high i have seizures sometimes it sucks i get sick have a siezure and then thow up then pas out . sucks

For some reason I don't beileve you.

Bruce Leroy
03-26-2009, 08:26 AM
Sour Desil FTW

I'm rollin up my last lil bit right now.

NVEOUS
03-26-2009, 08:27 AM
my roomate just got some called cheese. He said that it was on the cover of high times this month. That shit is crazy.

gtrmonkey
03-26-2009, 04:17 PM
YOur roomate Cheesin, LOL.

gtrmonkey
03-26-2009, 04:21 PM

I'm rollin up my last lil bit right now.

Dude no fuckin way. I am so jealious. LOL

soul
03-26-2009, 04:22 PM
ya might want a new dealer, sound like some good ol pcp laced weed

gtrmonkey
03-26-2009, 04:24 PM
lol pcp weed ftl

stephanie
03-27-2009, 07:07 PM
i dont like smoking anymore

ATL_EG
03-29-2009, 02:41 PM
lol @ pcp laced weed myth
:lmfao:

Mr. Clean
03-29-2009, 07:29 PM
wtf. this thread hasn't died yet?

soul
03-29-2009, 07:30 PM
lol @ pcp laced weed myth
:lmfao:
lol at you thinking its a myth.

Mr. Clean
03-29-2009, 07:32 PM
lol at you thinking its a myth.

if you can tell me one legit reason why someone would lace weed with a more expensive drug for free that i will let you get away with this statement.

soul
03-29-2009, 07:35 PM
if you can tell me one legit reason why someone would lace weed with a more expensive drug for free that i will let you get away with this statement.
its real easy, good looking but shitty potency weed = add pcp, wich inreturn = higher asking price. and pcp dont cost anywhere near the profit yielding return in doing this so called method, trust me ;)

Mr. Clean
03-29-2009, 07:39 PM
its real easy, good looking but shitty potency weed = add pcp, wich inreturn = higher asking price. and pcp dont cost anywhere near the profit yielding return in doing this so called method, trust me ;)

:dunno: alrighty then. still don't think this is a common occurrence.

soul
03-29-2009, 07:44 PM
:dunno: alrighty then. still don't think this is a common occurrence.
no not common, never said that, but its def not a myth

Nang
03-29-2009, 08:16 PM
PM me

need a zip of some exotic. yup

Bruce Leroy
03-29-2009, 08:38 PM
PM me

need a zip of some exotic. yup

WTf, Thats like asking to get pinched... :police:

ATL_EG
03-29-2009, 08:52 PM

first off, you would have to try and hunt down some pcp which is damn near impossible these days (thank you dea propaganda) and even then it still cost WAY less to grow good bud than it would to "lace" it with pcp

back in the early 90's it may have been an occurance (RARE at that) but in this day and age you will never get pcp "laced" weed

redrumracer
03-29-2009, 08:58 PM
naa so far ive been up to 5500 feet, i think next time i go up i think ill try to go to 16000, my old roommate got to 16000 with him and a student.

gtrmonkey
03-29-2009, 10:08 PM
WTf, Thats like asking to get pinched... :police:

That why I never ask on IA. You know there cops on this broad and I am sure they don't care about us talking about it but asking for it is a whole different ball game. Your try to get someone caught for distrubtion? Come on man use common sense!

Nang
03-29-2009, 10:40 PM
thats why it says PM DUH!

soul
03-29-2009, 10:58 PM
thats why it says PM DUH!
and who are you? exactly

gtrmonkey
03-30-2009, 12:00 AM
Still dude your asking which put him at risk

Catnip
03-30-2009, 12:28 AM
It was friday night and I was feelin' aight. Downtown atlanta, big city, bright lights.

Nang
03-30-2009, 01:08 PM
can you not read? it says nang duh. :screwy:

its a dead cause to keep beatin on the subject. :blah:

if you don't want to its fine, i'll just keep drivin to the westside

gtrmonkey
03-31-2009, 08:51 AM
The whole point is that No one going to sell to you on this site unless your personally know them