PDA

View Full Version : CALLING OUT boostedsvt

SmackedInATL
03-10-2009, 09:37 AM
Friday or Saturday night from a dig if weather permits. Hell, we can get it done tonight from a dig. You let me know playa. I'll be waiting for your response all day or just decline like the bitch you are. Come get some of this "moron".

Pussy.

TIGERJC
03-10-2009, 02:25 PM
When u have been beaten by almost everyone, I guess it is time to start calling out cars that u have the 200hp advantage in the race

SmackedInATL
03-10-2009, 03:01 PM
When u have been beaten by almost everyone, I guess it is time to start calling out cars that u have the 200hp advantage in the race

I don't know what this fucking dude drives. All I see is boostedsvt and a lot of shit talking. But I don't give a fuck what you say because anything that comes out of your mouth smells like shit. Have a nice day Mr. Moderator!:taun:

andrewkd16
03-10-2009, 03:12 PM
:) lol gotta love the killzforum, whenever you need a laugh just check it out

TIGERJC
03-10-2009, 03:32 PM
I don't know what this fucking dude drives. All I see is boostedsvt and a lot of shit talking. But I don't give a fuck what you say because anything that comes out of your mouth smells like shit. Have a nice day Mr. Moderator!:taun:
Go back to that other forum to cry about me

SmackedInATL
03-10-2009, 03:35 PM
No, I'll stay right here and talk shit. I want to see the shit boostedsvt responds with.

I honestly don't know what he drives, but if he wants to talk shit, we can get to it from a dig.

Are you going to the meet tonight TIGER? If you are, I will come.

TIGERJC
03-10-2009, 03:48 PM
I am in Ohio, so save that love note

TheGrillMan
03-10-2009, 03:50 PM
this thread is full of fail

GGPIS3
03-10-2009, 04:13 PM
boostedsvt drives a civic. pretty much stock... maybe a few bolt ons.. not quite a fair race.

SmackedInATL
03-10-2009, 04:26 PM
boostedsvt drives a civic. pretty much stock... maybe a few bolt ons.. not quite a fair race.

Thanks for clarifying, I was under the impression he drove a "boostedsvt"

Boosted, now that I know what you are all about, you can politely STFU until you are making some fucking power.

GGPIS3
03-10-2009, 04:31 PM
^ he used to have a lighting if i remember correctly..

Jason..
03-10-2009, 06:49 PM
When u have been beaten by almost everyone, I guess it is time to start calling out cars that u have the 200hp advantage in the raceX2

x Resilience
03-10-2009, 07:30 PM
Thanks for clarifying, I was under the impression he drove a "boostedsvt"

Boosted, now that I know what you are all about, you can politely STFU until you are making some fucking power.

I guarantee you that if he was making more power than you, you would've backed out just like you did when you called out Nick not knowing it was a 10 sec Evo

Jason..
03-10-2009, 07:43 PM
I guarantee you that if he was making more power than you, you would've backed out just like you did when you called out Nick not knowing it was a 10 sec EvoThats thackerass's ban wagon buttes!!:goodjob:

SmackedInATL
03-10-2009, 08:02 PM
X2

How did those COBRA rear bumper inserts look going down the track at SDR when I drug that POS, blown up Z?

SmackedInATL
03-10-2009, 08:03 PM
I guarantee you that if he was making more power than you, you would've backed out just like you did when you called out Nick not knowing it was a 10 sec Evo

I know when its a waste of time to run a 600hp car that is lighter than me. Are you fucking stupid?

Jason..
03-10-2009, 08:07 PM
I know when its a waste of time to run a 600hp car that is lighter than me. Are you fucking stupid?But you make 400 and svt makes 140ish...

SmackedInATL
03-10-2009, 08:11 PM
But you make 400 and svt makes 140ish...

You didn't read the fucking thread did you! God damn. :thinking:

B00STedSvT
03-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Man I was just pointing out Ur Lack of intelligence when it comes to cars..In the words of ur butt buddy BStone "Dont get ur pussy hurt"... And about my car..Id say more like 205-210..Ive never heard of a reflashed full bolt on k20 making 140 to the wheels..But thats besides the point..I sold my Car..So I will contact u when i get my new car Up to Standards:goodjob:

Jason..
03-10-2009, 08:44 PM
You didn't read the fucking thread did you! God damn. :thinking:

No, I'll stay right here and talk shit. I want to see the shit boostedsvt responds with.

I honestly don't know what he drives, but if he wants to talk shit, we can get to it from a dig.

Are you going to the meet tonight TIGER? If you are, I will come.Yes,but I dontbelieve you.

Jason..
03-10-2009, 08:46 PM
Man I was just pointing out Ur Lack of intelligence when it comes to cars..In the words of ur butt buddy BStone "Dont get ur pussy hurt"... onAnd about my car..Id say more like 205-210..Ive never heard of a reflashed full bolt k20 making 140 to the wheels..But thats besides the point..I sold my Car..So I will contact u when i get my new car Up to Standards:goodjob: 200 lol more like 223bhp

SmackedInATL
03-10-2009, 09:04 PM
Yes,but I dontbelieve you.

Uh, Sooo???????:thinking:

Jason..
03-11-2009, 07:44 AM
How did those COBRA rear bumper inserts look going down the track at SDR when I drug that POS, blown up Z?You had almost double my HP and could hook your car.....but yet you could only beat me by a quarter of a sec.Dont be a faggott....faggott.:goodjob:

B00STedSvT
03-11-2009, 12:55 PM
you have a call out waiting in the KF you bitch! don't fucking back down big mouth!!Funny how u got ur lil feelings hurt and immediately made a call out..Like I said..Even if my car was Faster than yours, Ur still Nobody to me..Just because U have no friends and a small penis, apparently Now u think having a supercharged v8 will make you more significant in this world or on this forum..But guess what..Ur still losing to Imports..And will continue to do that until u learn how to drive worth a shit..Just do like ur God and hire someone to drive ur car for you:lmfao:

Jason..
03-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Funny how u got ur lil feelings hurt and immediately made a call out..Like I said..Even if my car was Faster than yours, Ur still Nobody to me..Just because U have no friends and a small penis, apparently Now u think having a supercharged v8 will make you more significant in this world or on this forum..But guess what..Ur still losing to Imports..And will continue to do that until u learn how to drive worth a shit..Just do like ur God and hire someone to drive ur car for you:lmfao:LOL REPS

SmackedInATL
03-11-2009, 01:35 PM
You had almost double my HP and could hook your car.....but yet you could only beat me by a quarter of a sec.Dont be a faggott....faggott.:goodjob:

Track shows your power in MPH buddy. You trapped 1 mph higher than me during that pass and I had double your HP? You're a fucking idiot. :lmfao:

"And could hook my car" I could say the same thing about your car on the street. Just admit that you Z is a piece of shit and you need a different platform to keep up, fuck boy.

SmackedInATL
03-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Funny how u got ur lil feelings hurt and immediately made a call out..Like I said..Even if my car was Faster than yours, Ur still Nobody to me..Just because U have no friends and a small penis, apparently Now u think having a supercharged v8 will make you more significant in this world or on this forum..But guess what..Ur still losing to Imports..And will continue to do that until u learn how to drive worth a shit..Just do like ur God and hire someone to drive ur car for you:lmfao:

You are still slow! Don't let the repo man get at you again!:police:

B00STedSvT
03-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Not sure where u keep coming up with this repo thing..Trying to make up something to laugh about to avoid the tears of defeat? Fill me in on this repo since u seem to think u know Anything about Me

Jason..
03-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Track shows your power in MPH buddy. You trapped 1 mph higher than me during that pass and I had double your HP? You're a fucking idiot. :lmfao:

"And could hook my car" I could say the same thing about your car on the street. Just admit that you Z is a piece of shit and you need a different platform to keep up, fuck boy.I drug your ass w a v6....I have nothing to prove.

B00STedSvT
03-11-2009, 01:53 PM
I drug your ass w a v6....I have nothing to prove :werd: .. And he had a boosted v8...:lmfao:

x Resilience
03-11-2009, 01:55 PM
I know when its a waste of time to run a 600hp car that is lighter than me. Are you fucking stupid?

Why'd the fuck did you call him out in first place, you didn't know shit about his car and called it out anyways. You fucking pussy, your pimp Thacker told you to back out and you did.

"And could hook my car" I could say the same thing about your car on the street. Just admit that you Z is a piece of shit and you need a different platform to keep up, fuck boy.

Yet he raped you on street, fuck bag.

Jason..
03-11-2009, 01:57 PM
:werd: .. And he had a boosted v8...:lmfao:Exactly.I had 320whp.He has like 450whp.I drug his ass the 1st 2nd and 3rd time we ran on the street.Went to the track(witch ive never been to a track) and ran 12.6 he ran 12.3.He hooked and I ditn at all.Guess cause I cant drive at the track...but still he is excited cause he beat a 3500 lb car with a V6 w a small shot?Come on smacked be serious man...

Jason..
03-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Here is the vid again if you want to see it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sGCgPogIn0

SmackedInATL
Exactly.I had 320whp.He has like 450whp.I drug his ass the 1st 2nd and 3rd time we ran on the street.Went to the track(witch ive never been to a track) and ran 12.6 he ran 12.3.He hooked and I ditn at all.Guess cause I cant drive at the track...but still he is excited cause he beat a 3500 lb car with a V6 w a small shot?Come on smacked be serious man...

Get at me when you are running again bitch!!!!!!!

Jason..
Get at me when you are running again bitch!!!!!!!Ill tell you what faggot call me a bitch next time you see me:goodjob:

B00STedSvT
03-11-2009, 02:02 PM
Ill tell you what faggot call me a bitch next time you see me:goodjob:That would Imply that he had a sack of Nuts between his legs..Which Clearly him Nor his buddy Bstone Lack..Among Several other things

Jason..
03-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Cause smacked your a worthless piece of shit who tryies to E-thug on this site....you will loose every time because you my mixed collerd little friend is as worthless as a football bat....

btstone84
03-11-2009, 02:05 PM
That would Imply that he had a sack of Nuts between his legs..Which Clearly him Nor his buddy BSTONE LACK..Among Several other things

LOL. you dont even fucking know me. Smacked do not post again. let this bitch be mad at the world at his civic. he wont be like this in person. it how bitches act. we dont want to put traffic on this piece of shit site....let it die.

Jason..
03-11-2009, 02:09 PM
LOL. you dont even fucking know me. Smacked do not post again. let this bitch be mad at the world at his civic. he wont be like this in person. it how bitches act. we dont want to put traffic on this piece of shit site....let it die.So Thacker handedd over Smacked's balls to you?Did you suck his dick for it?

B00STedSvT
03-11-2009, 02:14 PM
LOL. you dont even fucking know me. Smacked do not post again. let this bitch be mad at the world at his civic. he wont be like this in person. it how bitches act. we dont want to put traffic on this piece of shit site....let it die.You Are Very correct..I dont Know you..But Do I care? Nah..Its funny u assume im "mad at the world at my civic"..Or even that im Mad at all..And smacked listen to your boyfriend..Yall go back to the Reject site..Im sure God needs yall to spot him for his next "Workout Session"

bowdown201
03-11-2009, 02:30 PM
haha funny shit in here. hey btstone were you at Omars shop the other day? wheels direct?

Jason..
03-11-2009, 02:31 PM
haha funny shit in here. hey btstone were you at Omars shop the other day? wheels direct?shut the fuck up fago!!!!!

btstone84
03-11-2009, 02:35 PM
So Thacker handedd over Smacked's balls to you?Did you suck his dick for it?

son, this will be the only time i post to you. I have seen your little bitch ass at the track. you already let thacker run your sensitve ass off. so after that, you show us that great display of bitchness over on its stock.net. you really have nothing say so to me.

if i rememeber correctly i thought you were in tears as you wrote your good-bye post..lol....
let me go find the post so everyone can read it...

Jason..
03-11-2009, 02:42 PM
son, this will be the only time i post to you. I have seen your little bitch ass at the track. you already let thacker run your sensitve ass off. so after that, you show us that great display of bitchness over on its stock.net. you really have nothing say so to me.

if i rememeber correctly i thought you were in tears as you wrote your good-bye post..lol....
let me go find the post so everyone can read it...Wrong I respected that Thacker did not want me on his site..besides the point his site is worthless and full of himself.You have had his dick in your mouth so much that his semen has affected the way you think BOY.GTFO and have a wonderful day.:goodjob: BTW I dont hate you I just feel sorry for your incompetence.

SmackedInATL
03-11-2009, 03:06 PM
You fuckers ain't shit without us! Fuck boys! Jason you won't do shit!

Jason..
03-11-2009, 03:10 PM
You fuckers ain't shit without us! Fuck boys! Jason you won't do shit!Your right I wont...im cool w you lolhttp://www.forumula1.net/forum/download/file.php?id=579

B00STedSvT
03-11-2009, 03:12 PM
Thas why U keep coming back right? Whats wrong nobody to play with on redneck riviera.net?

Jason..
03-11-2009, 03:13 PM
Thas why U keep coming back right? Whats wrong nobody to play with on redneck riviera.net?Itsuck.net you mean?

SmackedInATL
03-11-2009, 03:13 PM
Thas why U keep coming back right? Whats wrong nobody to play with on redneck riviera.net?

ROFL! You are classic, guy who talks about cars, thinks he knows about cars, but doesn't own a fucking car worth shit. Classic.

Jason, the FAIL pics are exactly what they say, FAIL. Try harder.

Jason..
03-11-2009, 03:16 PM
ROFL! You are classic, guy who talks about cars, thinks he knows about cars, but doesn't own a fucking car worth shit. Classic.

I know he missed the ball lol.

stillaneon
03-11-2009, 04:27 PM
How did those COBRA rear bumper inserts look going down the track at SDR when I drug that POS, blown up Z?

Well, he probably got a better view of the rear bumper of the cobra than you did of his car when he was beating you by numerous car lengths.

Guess you should've learned to shift a little bit sooner.

B00STedSvT
03-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Man Fuck these guys..Ive counted 3 threads made so far on i-suck.net that are full of smacked and Bstone crying about Me and IA and how were all just Meany Heads..And Ricers..Mommy and Daddy need to buy Bstone a new Housing for his s2gay so he can keep making threads about breaking his car..We'll see what happens when his parents stop funding his play time

SmackedInATL
03-11-2009, 04:51 PM
Man Fuck these guys..Ive counted 3 threads made so far on i-suck.net that are full of smacked and Bstone crying about Me and IA and how were all just Meany Heads..And Ricers..Mommy and Daddy need to buy Bstone a new Housing for his s2gay so he can keep making threads about breaking his car..We'll see what happens when his parents stop funding his play time

Put it on the street!

Jason..
03-11-2009, 04:56 PM
Well, he probably got a better view of the rear bumper of the cobra than you did of his car when he was beating you by numerous car lengths.

Guess you should've learned to shift a little bit sooner.
X10000000000000000

B00STedSvT
03-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Put it on the street!I Just did..not that I needed to..Everyone Already knows your a lil bitch and u cant make a move without Sir thacker giving u the Approval..Do YOU..Not Him..Faggot

Motivation
03-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Probably close to what I1II1I1 (his tag) looked like to you that night in Atl. :thinking:

SmackedInATL
03-11-2009, 06:30 PM
Probably close to what I1II1I1 (his tag) looked like to you that night in Atl. :thinking:

My point exactly! You win and lose.

bowdown201
03-11-2009, 06:39 PM
My point exactly! You win and lose.

I would say then quit talkin shit about you "draggin his ass down the track" but its just you shit talkin anyway so what would it matter. Continue this is funny :goodjob:

Just_CHill
03-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Here is the vid again if you want to see it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sGCgPogIn0
Sweet, I was there for that ass whoopin!

Evolunchbox
03-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Damn, why the hell is there so much hate in here!

Get together, get some beers, and have it out. You guys bitch back on forth like a married couples. All over some fucking racing...don't get me wrong I love racing, but come on! lol

B00STedSvT
03-11-2009, 07:41 PM
Damn, why the hell is there so much hate in here!

Get together, get some beers, and have it out. You guys bitch back on forth like a married couples. All over some fucking racing...don't get me wrong I love racing, but come on! lolHonestly Nick..Its not about racing..How this All started is I told Bstone to stop whining in threads about mike and batleground etc.. Of course Bstone had a reply But Im guessing when Thacker told his little Monkey to come over to IA and call me out CrackedoutinAtl said Yessa Massa..Not my fault he got his Feelings hurt After throwing the first words..

Jason..
03-11-2009, 09:16 PM
My point exactly! You win and lose.See thats the attitude im looking for....see there is some good in there.

Got Milk?
03-11-2009, 11:01 PM
FAIL!

DieselNuts
03-12-2009, 08:32 AM

since when do you have to own a car thats worth a shit to know about cars?

Jason..
03-12-2009, 08:34 AM
I love how Smacked comes here and get ate up lol.
since when do you have to own a car thats worth a shit to know about cars?Good point reps...

DieselNuts
03-12-2009, 08:38 AM
Seriously, one of my buddy's has had multiple bad ass cars (9sec. SS, procharged Z06, 750hp Trans Am, etc.) but doesn't have one now because he doesn't want a car payment. He is focused on his house and children. He knows more about cars than anyone that's ever mentioned "talk shit when you have a car worth running"

Jason..
03-12-2009, 10:31 AM
Seriously, one of my buddy's has had multiple bad ass cars (9sec. SS, procharged Z06, 750hp Trans Am, etc.) but doesn't have one now because he doesn't want a car payment. He is focused on his house and children. He knows more about cars than anyone that's ever mentioned "talk shit when you have a car worth running"O well fuk em

andrewkd16
03-12-2009, 12:22 PM
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT! :lmfao:

Master Shake
03-12-2009, 04:39 PM
no hate from me, but it seems that smacked has became the new thacker.

*waits for ban*

SmackedInATL
03-12-2009, 05:39 PM
Put them on the street! Who from IA is going to call me out??

B00STedSvT
03-12-2009, 05:41 PM
Put them on the street! Who from IA is going to call me out??Go Away Noob

Master Shake
03-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Put them on the street! Who from IA is going to call me out??hey man, no hate, but not long after thacker was banned, you started to call everyone out.

just saying...

SmackedInATL
03-12-2009, 05:48 PM
hey man, no hate, but not long after thacker was banned, you started to call everyone out.

just saying...

Huh? The only callout I can ever remember making was on BoostedSVT.

Thats the problem here, too much talking, never any racing. And no one wants to see 14-15 sec Hondas running from a roll.

SmackedInATL
03-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Go Away Noob

Hey man I just remember I have a 2.0 VW that you can run from a dig. Interested?

ueyedgr8tness
03-12-2009, 05:55 PM
LOL!! at this thread. All i see is 1 out of 1000.000.00 mustang drivers that think there the shi* and still getting drugged by the little guy's. Jason i love that race on the street against you and smacked, i was thinking you and Alex should have done that the same night so the video could of been called"gangbanged & smackedinatl ROFL!!

smacked is turning out to be the KF whore because as soon as he gets raped by 1 member he bends over and takes it from another. damn! when will the druggin stop??

ueyedgr8tness
03-12-2009, 05:56 PM
OH!! and smacked i must say i liked you alot better when u had the other car, u acted alot like yourself and not thacker.

DieselNuts
03-12-2009, 06:00 PM
OH!! and smacked i must say i liked you alot better when u had the other car, u acted alot like yourself and not thacker.
:cheers:

SmackedInATL
03-12-2009, 06:00 PM

Had to step into bigger and better things! Thats okay, I never hang out with you anyway!

ueyedgr8tness
03-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Had to step into bigger and better things! Thats okay, I never hang out with you anyway!

from the attitude you carry now i am pretty sure thats a good thing considering me don't like thacker and thacker=you so that will stay that way no doubt!

Master Shake
03-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Huh? The only callout I can ever remember making was on BoostedSVT.

Thats the problem here, too much talking, never any racing. And no one wants to see 14-15 sec Hondas running from a roll.after looking, i see that. but you do act like you are so much better than everyone else. and it just kills the rep that you had for yourself. you seemed like you were a good guy, but i don't know. its like you're taking on the role on thacker.

no hate or anything, i think you're probably a cool guy off the forums. i never met you, so i don't know.

Jason..
03-12-2009, 07:01 PM
LOL!! at this thread. All i see is 1 out of 1000.000.00 mustang drivers that think there the shi* and still getting drugged by the little guy's. Jason i love that race on the street against you and smacked, i was thinking you and Alex should have done that the same night so the video could of been called"gangbanged & smackedinatl ROFL!!

smacked is turning out to be the KF whore because as soon as he gets raped by 1 member he bends over and takes it from another. damn! when will the druggin stop??Hell yea Smacked got fucking druggeinatl lol im kidding I just beat him.

Lankhoss
03-12-2009, 07:45 PM
So, does anyone actually want to race?

ueyedgr8tness
03-12-2009, 08:22 PM
after looking, i see that. but you do act like you are so much better than everyone else. and it just kills the rep that you had for yourself. you seemed like you were a good guy, but i don't know. its like you're taking on the role on thacker.

no hate or anything, i think you're probably a cool guy off the forums. i never met you, so i don't know.

a kewl guy untill he sucked on thackers wee wee then he turned all:gay:

ueyedgr8tness
03-12-2009, 08:24 PM

yes me and you 0-50 your vette agianst my quad:goodjob:

P.s when you taking me for a ride in the whip me fellow walton county folk:yes:

SmackedInATL
03-12-2009, 08:40 PM

No Lank, they just run their keyboards over here.

MrBoostedCRX
03-12-2009, 08:41 PM
lol x2 ^^^^

Master Shake
03-12-2009, 08:54 PM
a kewl guy untill he sucked on thackers wee wee then he turned all:gay:i'm sure he can't be all that bad.

just cause they started to hang out with someone that isn't too popular doesn't really mean they are :gay:. its really just the attitude they present to people and just from the way people are talking, it seems that some aren't too happy with the fact he's a friend of thackers. but friends to have ways to change people without knowing it.

Lankhoss
03-13-2009, 12:37 AM
What's this whip business? I see people use that word all the time.

SmackedInATL
03-13-2009, 07:50 AM
whip = car, ride, vehicle, etc.

Jason..
03-13-2009, 12:14 PM
lol x2 ^^^^And who are you again?

stillaneon
03-13-2009, 12:17 PM
And who are you again?

Didnt you know,

He is the guy with the 0-60 in 2.5 second CRX

Jason..
03-13-2009, 12:43 PM
Didnt you know,

He is the guy with the 0-60 in 2.5 second CRXAKA FAGGOT BOY?

SmackedInATL
03-13-2009, 01:15 PM
AKA FAGGOT BOY?

Do you have multiple personality now? Kind of like T.I. and T.I.P.?

Lankhoss
03-13-2009, 02:25 PM
whip = car, ride, vehicle, etc.

Thanks!

Jason..
03-13-2009, 04:58 PM
Do you have multiple personality now? Kind of like T.I. and T.I.P.?Kinda...think they call it skitso.

SicStang03
03-13-2009, 07:25 PM
gey gey gey

Jason..
03-13-2009, 07:56 PM
gey gey geyNeah

SicStang03
03-13-2009, 08:22 PM
Neah

Yeah... very

Motivation
03-13-2009, 08:45 PM
lol x2 ^^^^
Shouldn't you be pointing that finger at yourself? :thinking:

MrBoostedCRX
03-13-2009, 08:49 PM
Shouldn't you be pointing that finger at yourself? :thinking:

do u like me or something? im not gay sorry, stop talking to me PERIOD, if u keep doing it, now i see why :gay:

Jason..
03-14-2009, 08:26 AM
do u like me or something? im not gay sorry, stop talking to me PERIOD, if u keep doing it, now i see why :gay:lol

stillaneon
03-14-2009, 09:52 AM
do u like me or something? im not gay sorry, stop talking to me PERIOD, if u keep doing it, now i see why :gay:

Is there a reason you are in here?

You know nothing about cars, you don't race and overall you bring nothing to this site....

MrBoostedCRX
03-14-2009, 09:58 AM
stillaneon you're assuming way too much of me...and its cute you're trying to make me look bad cause that other dude was you're bff :-) awww...you always have to help him out...

its ok though...

and im going to unsubscribe to this thread...
if you REALLY wanna talk to me PM me

later duesh

stillaneon
03-14-2009, 10:11 AM
stillaneon you're assuming way too much of me...and its cute you're trying to make me look bad cause that other dude was you're bff :-) awww...you always have to help him out...

its ok though...

and im going to unsubscribe to this thread...
if you REALLY wanna talk to me PM me

later duesh

Oh, you tried to insult me.

how cute. learn to fucking spell

And it's "douche"...

Douche

Jason..
03-14-2009, 11:02 AM
Oh, you tried to insult me.

how cute. learn to fucking spell

And it's "douche"...

DoucheLOL

hydroshutter
03-20-2009, 02:27 PM
I don't have a car to race, and I don't know anything about cars.

I just wanted to post in this thread.

On_Her_Face
03-20-2009, 02:35 PM
Hydroshutter I'm calling you out.

hydroshutter
03-20-2009, 02:59 PM
Hydroshutter I'm calling you out.

Bold.

stillaneon
03-20-2009, 03:42 PM
Bold.

Now it is:rolleyes:

Jason..
03-20-2009, 04:44 PM
Huh..

Motivation
03-20-2009, 04:53 PM

wow. lol @ your lame attempt to be hard. i didn't see this until now. You sure do try to act hard to just be a little bitch. I keep responding to your fucking bullshit because all you do is "lol x2", and when you "x2" someone saying all they do is run their mouth, that is kind of hypocritical of you now, isn't it? I mean, you have been called out after running your mouth and say that isn't happening. So, your place is to be washing the dishes and doing the laundry like the little bitch you are. I will respond to whoever I want to, this is a public forum. If you don't like it, you know where our weekly meet is down here. If I am not mistaken, you brought your piece of shit del sol down here for one of them. :rolleyes: Quit running your mouth about shit you aren't willing or able to back up. You will learn people will quit treating you like the little cunt you are. :goodjob:

you are so clever with all your, "your :gay: " and "your bff". I guess that is as far as your creativity can go. Not enough intelligence to come up with something a little better? Don't worry, I remember when 3rd grade insults were cool... :rolleyes:

x Resilience
03-22-2009, 09:43 AM
wow. lol @ your lame attempt to be hard. i didn't see this until now. You sure do try to act hard to just be a little bitch. I keep responding to your fucking bullshit because all you do is "lol x2", and when you "x2" someone saying all they do is run their mouth, that is kind of hypocritical of you now, isn't it? I mean, you have been called out after running your mouth and say that isn't happening. So, your place is to be washing the dishes and doing the laundry like the little bitch you are. I will respond to whoever I want to, this is a public forum. If you don't like it, you know where our weekly meet is down here. If I am not mistaken, you brought your piece of shit del sol down here for one of them. :rolleyes: Quit running your mouth about shit you aren't willing or able to back up. You will learn people will quit treating you like the little cunt you are. :goodjob:

you are so clever with all your, "your :gay: " and "your bff". I guess that is as far as your creativity can go. Not enough intelligence to come up with something a little better? Don't worry, I remember when 3rd grade insults were cool... :rolleyes:

Get off of your boyfriends dick. Silly faggot

MrBoostedCRX
03-22-2009, 08:28 PM

STFU, i dont read paragraphs, so all u said was a waste, u cum tart!

B00STedSvT
04-04-2009, 11:03 PM
Cum Tart? LoL ..Thats about as Gay as the OP

Bacon
04-04-2009, 11:27 PM
:lmfao:

redmanhart
04-04-2009, 11:30 PM
With all of his gay talk, apparently Mr. "I don't read paragraphs" loves the cock. Being gay is all he seems to talk about, well, that and his inability to read and comprehend a group of sentences strung together to form a paragraph. If it's only one or two sentences, he's ok. After that his brain explodes and he feels the need to tell everyone that he doesn't read paragraphs instead of taking the extra 10 seconds to read the rest and coming up with a reply that makes sense and is directed at the person who posted previous to him. Oh, wait, what am I saying, you actually have to HAVE a brain before it can explode.

Bacon
04-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Being reasonably conservative about this, Smacked, I will run you at Silver Dollar if ya wanna. Terminator vs. Terminator? Should be a decent race.:dunno:

SmackedInATL
04-05-2009, 09:34 PM
Being reasonably conservative about this, Smacked, I will run you at Silver Dollar if ya wanna. Terminator vs. Terminator? Should be a decent race.:dunno:

We can get it done. I'm always down to run at the track. I'll be there 4/26.

Bacon
04-05-2009, 09:46 PM
Sounds good to me. I only race my dad's car at the track so that is a better option. Neither of my other SVTs are remotely close to the speed of a Terminator. See ya then.