PDA

View Full Version : My first honda and JDM motor I need help

nismo1987
03-09-2009, 11:49 PM
Oh ok so today at school when I was working on my car I notice it felt pretty hot and it had sitting for over an hour rite before I bought it into the garage. So when I touch the top radiator hose and it was very hot but the bottom one was very cold..... So we took thermostat out and test it and it was stuck closed....So we left the thermostat out. So I took it out for a test drive went up and down the highway and bought it back the engine wasn't hot like before....

So I left in the garage from two in afternoon until eight that nite until I had to get home.... So I crank it up and left it running while i went to the bathroom and then hope in car to head home. So as am driving home it drives great better than before but as I look down I notice I couldn't tell how fast I was going....

So I said oh ok i'll look at it tomrrow maybe something got unhook. So as I go another five miles I notice I start to lose horsepower and as I got along further it don't get any better. So pull over to check out my car and the engine was very hot...... And it was the same thing as before top hose was very hot and bottom was very cold....

So I shut off the engine to let it cool off.... I let it sit for over an hour and came back it want start it want turn over or do anything...... I try to do some research on blown head gasket but not much.... Only thing I have left to say is my motor is blown or something is going on.....

I mean I don't understand b/c it never smoke or leak.... And am new to this JDM shit and this also my first honda or jdm ride so am learning as I go.... But the car is a 95 accord H22a ..... But I have look and look.... My last hope is to start over........ Can anybody help me out here????? :police: :police: :???: :???: :???: :???:

P.S. Please excuse my post up there I know its not at its best but its late am tired and piss..... I do make mistakes so please keep smart comments to your self bout my grammar to your self thank you. :taun:

ŁG2♣
03-09-2009, 11:52 PM
man i read two sentence, i gave up, fix that shit please

ŁG2♣
03-09-2009, 11:53 PM
edit nvm, but really fix your post

nismo1987
03-10-2009, 12:01 AM
Huh NVM whats that???

Vteckidd
03-10-2009, 12:03 AM
sounds like you massively overheated it.

If the bottom hose is cool and the top is HOT, then that is weird, sounds like a circulation issue in the radiator, maybe its clogged?

nismo1987
03-10-2009, 12:11 AM
ya thats what I was thinking before I remove the thermostat.... I meant to do a test on the radiator but since the thermostat was stuck closed I figure it was that.... I mean say same thing mane that really a hard one rite there had no problems until I remove the thermostat and other then my EGR valve going bad........ But this one I had to post it up to see if anybody had any of same issues.....

sounds like you massively overheated it.

If the bottom hose is cool and the top is HOT, then that is weird, sounds like a circulation issue in the radiator, maybe its clogged?

nismo1987
03-10-2009, 12:14 AM
P.S. Please excuse my post up there I know its not at its best but its late am tired and piss..... I do make mistakes so please keep smart comments to your self bout my grammar to your self thank you.