PDA

View Full Version : HEY GUESS WHAT

coolcat
03-09-2009, 01:35 PM
I FUCKING HATE PUERTO RICANS, WHO'S GONNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME ABOUT IT YOU BLUBBERING PUSSIES?

coolcat
03-09-2009, 01:37 PM
YEAH YALL WONT SAY SHIT ABOUT IT. WHAT A BUNCH OF VAGINAS WE HAVE HERE

MrBoostedCRX
03-09-2009, 01:40 PM
go to Baluchi's off pleasant hill on a saturday night...i went this past saturday...theres plenty of them..ill beat 200 cash money u wont make a call out...

coolcat
03-09-2009, 01:42 PM
OH YEAH? ILL COME UP TO YOUR LITTLE TEA PARTY, BUT I WOULDN'T WANT YOU PRETTY LADIES TO MESS UP YOUR LITTLE DRESSES YOU KANSAS CITY FAGGOT.

Elbow
03-09-2009, 01:43 PM
LOL Coolcat would say ANYTHING in person for sure.

Hey COOLCAT you didn't write happy bday on my FB I am 21 now you fucking cunt.

MrBoostedCRX
03-09-2009, 01:44 PM
OH YEAH? ILL COME UP TO YOUR LITTLE TEA PARTY, BUT I WOULDN'T WANT YOU PRETTY LADIES TO MESS UP YOUR LITTLE DRESSES YOU KANSAS CITY FAGGOT.

im from new york :goodjob:

and all the guards are puerto rican with braids...just to make it easier for you..

good luck, ill be there like always...let me know friday to keep an eye out at the door to see u get :idb: by them LOL :lmfao:

coolcat
03-09-2009, 01:45 PM
YEAH I REALLY WOULDN'T THATS THE FUNNY THING. BUT EVEN FUNNIER THAN THAT IS HOW RILED UP PEOPLE GET WHEN SOMEONE LIKE ME TALKS SHIT ONLINE.

AW FUCK MY BAD ***, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXY!!

coolcat
03-09-2009, 01:46 PM
THEY DONT CENSOR COCK SUCKING TWAT LICKING WHORE MOTHER FUCKER, BUT THEY SENSOR N!G? REALLY?

coolcat
03-09-2009, 01:47 PM

and all the guards are puerto rican with braids...just to make it easier for you..

good luck, ill be there like always...let me know friday to keep an eye out at the door to see u get :idb: by them LOL :lmfao:

AW THATS CUTE THEY HAVE LITTLE BRAIDS IN THEIR HAIR? FUCKING ADORABLE. ILL JUST SEND INS THAT WAY AND LET THEM HAVE THEIR WAY WITH YOU

coolcat
03-09-2009, 01:48 PM
im from new york

A PUERTO RICAN FROM NEW YORK?

OH YEAH RIGHT.

Catnip

Sounds like puerto ricans are :gay:

MrBoostedCRX
lol bet...

the guards work for GCDP, now that u said INS im wondering how they got a job like that ?

hmm...and now ur sending INS for help? :thinking:

fucking pussy :lmfao:

MrBoostedCRX
03-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Sounds like puerto ricans are :gay:

shit, maybe...

coolcat
03-09-2009, 01:52 PM
lol bet...

the guards work for GCDP, now that u said INS im wondering how they got a job like that ?

hmm...and now ur sending INS for help? :thinking:

fucking pussy :lmfao:

GCDP ISN'T INS YOU SON OF A WHORE. WE CAN RUMBLE, YOU NAME A TIME AND PLACE I'LL BE THERE

LizBiz
03-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Guess what.........I don't give a fuck!! None you jokas real as me, pick 'em out, line 'em up, fuck ya man, he ain't shit what ya say, suck a dick excuse me if i'm being rude let me check my attitude.

MrBoostedCRX
03-09-2009, 01:55 PM
GCDP ISN'T INS YOU SON OF A WHORE. WE CAN RUMBLE, YOU NAME A TIME AND PLACE I'LL BE THERE

to work as a undercover cop and to me swap member around the club u have to have PAPERS...dumb fuck...

coolcat
03-09-2009, 01:56 PM
to work as a undercover cop and to me swap member around the club u have to have PAPERS...dumb fuck...

CAYA TE CUNTBAG. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FRUITY LITTLE FIESTA YOU ALL HAVE GOING ON THERE.

MrBoostedCRX
03-09-2009, 02:00 PM
CAYA TE CUNTBAG. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FRUITY LITTLE FIESTA YOU ALL HAVE GOING ON THERE.

ah entonces vete le verga gonorrea hijue'puta, que tanto hablas de los puerto riquenos saviendo que ellos te van a poner una putisas que te van hacer llorar sangre :lmfao:

coolcat
03-09-2009, 02:01 PM
ah entonces vete le verga gonorrea hijue'puta, que tanto hablas de los puerto riquenos saviendo que ellos te an a poner una putisas que te van hacer llorar :lmfao:

SORRY, I DON'T SPEAK STUPID.

MrBoostedCRX
03-09-2009, 02:02 PM
thats what i thought

Catnip
03-09-2009, 02:04 PM
thats what i thought

OH DAMN YOU AND YOUR COME BACKS :lmao:

coolcat
03-09-2009, 02:05 PM
OH DAMN YOU AND YOUR COME BACKS :lmao:

I LIKE YOU

TheProfiteer
03-09-2009, 05:03 PM
You know I am beginning to think CoolCat and Sammich are the same person.

Least that, or they were both spawned by the same bowel movement.

BobbyFresco
03-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Hey guess what?...Puerto Ricans are Americans you fucking pussy fart...

TheGodfather
03-09-2009, 05:30 PM
This thread delivers.

Turbo Terrance
03-09-2009, 05:53 PM
go to Baluchi's off pleasant hill on a saturday night...i went this past saturday...theres plenty of them..ill beat 200 cash money u wont make a call out...

OR GO TO PURE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT AND SAY MAKE A CALL OUT.... I WOULD PAY TO SEE THAT....:cheers:

blaknoize
03-09-2009, 06:03 PM
THEY DONT CENSOR COCK SUCKING TWAT LICKING WHORE MOTHER FUCKER, BUT THEY SENSOR N!G? REALLY?

LOOOOOOL

MrBoostedCRX
03-09-2009, 07:15 PM
OR GO TO PURE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT AND SAY MAKE A CALL OUT.... I WOULD PAY TO SEE THAT....:cheers:

hell yea man i already said 200 cash money...this guy is a pussy just like godfather

MINI
03-09-2009, 07:22 PM
Guys seriously, yall better watch out, hes typing with caps lock on....

coolcat
03-09-2009, 07:43 PM
hell yea man i already said 200 cash money...this guy is a pussy just like godfather

EMPTYING OUT THE BANK ACCOUNT ALL FOR ME PABLO? THE ONLY PUSSY I SEE AROUND ME IS YOUR SISTERS, THAT SHIT IS STINKY.

MrBoostedCRX
03-09-2009, 08:04 PM
EMPTYING OUT THE BANK ACCOUNT ALL FOR ME PABLO? THE ONLY PUSSY I SEE AROUND ME IS YOUR SISTERS, THAT SHIT IS STINKY.

LOL i dont have sisters but i have 2 brothers in the marines..fag

coolcat
03-09-2009, 08:07 PM
LOL i dont have sisters but i have 2 brothers in the marines..fag

OH.. I THOUGHT SHE WAS YOUR SISTER, MUST HAVE BEEN MOM THEN.

quickdodgeŽ
03-09-2009, 08:08 PM
SORRY, I DON'T SPEAK STUPID.

MrBoostedBananaInTheAsshole is quite fluent in "stupid," coolcat. He also speaks many other languages, such as dumbassenes and a "fistful" (of course) of others. Later, QD.

MrBoostedCRX
03-09-2009, 08:10 PM
MrBoostedBananaInTheAsshole is quite fluent in "stupid," coolcat. He also speaks many other languages, such as dumbassenes and a "fistful" (of course) of others. Later, QD.

i bet your a pro at dick sucking, thats your language preference?

coolcat
03-09-2009, 08:12 PM

HAHAHAHA THIS GUY'S A RIOT.

quickdodgeŽ
03-09-2009, 08:13 PM

Seriously now, do they call you the comeback kid? With your retorts, I'm surprised you're not more well liked around here. Try, try and keep up, Boy. Though you'd have to be one-third of half the genius I am to even see me on the horizon. Later, QD.

MrBoostedCRX
HAHAHAHA THIS GUY'S A RIOT.

and your a fucking joke!

FasTech

Wow, Nice one.... :rolleyes:

MrBoostedCRX
03-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Seriously now, do they call you the comeback kid? With your retorts, I'm surprised you're not more well liked around here. Try, try and keep up, Boy. Though you'd have to be one-third of half the genius I am to even see me on the horizon. Later, QD.

stop talking like an old man, better yet stop being your self!

coolcat
03-09-2009, 08:19 PM
and your a fucking joke!

WOW YOU'RE ON A ROLL TONIGHT

MrBoostedCRX
03-09-2009, 08:20 PM
WOW YOU'RE ON A ROLL TONIGHT
does it look like im on your mother? :lmfao:

coolcat
03-09-2009, 08:22 PM
does it look like im on your mother? :lmfao:

JESUS CHRIST.

quickdodgeŽ
03-09-2009, 08:23 PM
stop talking like an old man, better yet stop being your self!

It's called talking with self respect and using the intelligence I was able to obtain from school. You've heard of school haven't you? Later, QD.

MrBoostedCRX
JESUS CHRIST.

said you were a mistake!!! :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
JESUS CHRIST.

Yes? Later, QD.

MrBoostedCRX
It's called talking with self respect and using the intelligence I was able to obtain from school. You've heard of school haven't you? Later, QD.

im attending gwinnett tech..of course

quickdodgeŽ
03-09-2009, 08:25 PM

Gwinntett Tech? Lolol. I was actually talking about an actual school. But at least you're making an effort. Later, QD.

coolcat
03-09-2009, 08:26 PM

WOW, HOW DID YOU GET IN THERE? OPEN THE DOOR?

quickdodgeŽ
03-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Gwinntett Tech? Lolol. I was actually talking about an actual school. But at least you're making an effort. Later, QD.

And damn. The economy is affecting schooling, too? No one is registering so they're cutting costs and requirements to attend. Damn. Later, QD.

MrBoostedCRX
03-09-2009, 08:27 PM

yea i am man...i figure myself going to school after high school will do me good...besides making my debt horribe...lets see what my associates can get me

coolcat
03-09-2009, 08:28 PM
yea i am man...i figure myself going to school after high school will do me good...besides making my debt horribe...lets see what my associates can get me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

quickdodgeŽ
03-09-2009, 08:28 PM

Good luck. Can't shoot down a dude trying to better themselves. Later, QD.

MrBoostedCRX
03-09-2009, 08:34 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

what are you doing with your life besides talking shit online? i'd LOVE to hear about that :goodjob:

coolcat
03-09-2009, 08:38 PM
what are you doing with your life besides talking shit online? i'd LOVE to hear about that :goodjob:

BESIDES YOUR MOM, COLLEGE. THANKS FOR ASKING.

MrBoostedCRX
03-09-2009, 08:39 PM
BESIDES YOUR MOM, COLLEGE. THANKS FOR ASKING.

wow your doing a 53 year old woman, what a fag, thats how low you go?
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

coolcat
03-09-2009, 08:40 PM
wow your doing a 53 year old woman, what a fag, thats how low you go?

OH I GO LOW ON HER ALRIGHT. THAT REALLY GETS HER SQUEALING LIKE THE PIGGY SHE IS.

lcortes32
03-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Some of the sixiest woman are Puerto Rican.!!

coolcat
03-09-2009, 08:41 PM

I GUESS IF YOU LIKE WHORES.

MrBoostedCRX
03-09-2009, 08:41 PM

but yet he likes old ladies, this guy is a prick, he wouldnt even handle a puerto rican chick or any thick hispanic chick with his small dick :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
03-09-2009, 08:42 PM
wow your doing a 53 year old woman, what a fag,

Kind of contradictory, don't you think? Later, QD.

lcortes32
03-09-2009, 08:44 PM
but yet he likes old ladies, this guy is a prick, he wouldnt even handle a puerto rican chick or any thick hispanic chick with his small dick :lmfao:
:lmfao: Puerto Rican Chicks are Nice and Thick most of them are model type and freaks.. :crazy:

MrBoostedCRX
03-09-2009, 08:47 PM
:lmfao: Puerto Rican Chicks are Nice and Thick most of them are model type and freaks.. :crazy:

x2

MrBoostedCRX
03-09-2009, 08:57 PM
hey coolcat, your not responding to this thread, did i pop your bubble when i said u had a small dick? HAHAHAHAHAHA

dont worry, you can always turn gay, well...if u havent already

lcortes32
03-09-2009, 08:59 PM
hey coolcat, your not responding to this thread, did i pop your bubble when i said u had a small dick? HAHAHAHAHAHA

dont worry, you can always turn gay, well...if u havent already

:lmfao: :lmfao: he already is Dude.. He gets offended when we talk about pussy.

coolcat
03-09-2009, 09:02 PM
AWWW CUTE THE BUDDIES CLUB IS GANGED UP ON OL' COOLCAT!

FUCKING ADORABLE.

AND I DIDN'T REPLY TO THE COMMENT ABOUT ME SUPPOSEDLY HAVING A SMALL DICK BECAUSE

A. IM NOT INSECURE
B. YOUR MOTHER LOVED IT

TheGodfather
03-09-2009, 10:38 PM
AWWW CUTE THE BUDDIES CLUB IS GANGED UP ON OL' COOLCAT!

FUCKING ADORABLE.

AND I DIDN'T REPLY TO THE COMMENT ABOUT ME SUPPOSEDLY HAVING A SMALL DICK BECAUSE

A. IM NOT INSECURE
B. YOUR MOTHER LOVED IT

coolcat wins again.

Pablo
03-09-2009, 10:49 PM
wow, did i miss something?
what's your deal with puertoricans?

Pablo
03-09-2009, 10:50 PM
Oh, and if you want to say that to MY face, I will give you turn by turn address to my house ;)

C-loS109
03-09-2009, 11:27 PM
ah entonces vete le verga gonorrea hijue'puta, que tanto hablas de los puerto riquenos saviendo que ellos te van a poner una putisas que te van hacer llorar sangre :lmfao:

lol u have to be colombian...

C-loS109
03-09-2009, 11:29 PM
didnt this coolgay nobody post a thread aobut dick sucking and how cum tasted? ohh ok thas why...i think ur secretly in love with puerto ricans.

ducky1177
03-09-2009, 11:56 PM
this thread made me lmfao
:lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
03-10-2009, 05:43 AM

When someone (you in this case) is claiming to be a dude and he is pretending to know details about another dude's dugan, you know, that's just cause for the other dude to run. Later, QD.

EM1toEVO
03-10-2009, 06:48 AM

:rolleyes: It amazes me how some latinos can't even speak Spanish...

MrBoostedCRX
03-10-2009, 11:14 AM
Oh, and if you want to say that to MY face, I will give you turn by turn address to my house ;)

i would love to see that

lol u have to be colombian...

lol hell yea parce!

didnt this coolgay nobody post a thread aobut dick sucking and how cum tasted? ohh ok thas why...i think ur secretly in love with puerto ricans.

x2 :lmfao:

:rolleyes: It amazes me how some latinos can't even speak Spanish...

i have a thousand post, thats probably my 5th or 6th time posting in spanish...FUCK YOU!

lcortes32
03-10-2009, 11:31 AM

coolcat wins again.

Your A Fag Go suck his Dick already.

staysideways
03-11-2009, 03:25 AM

i can't in good conscience disagree with that statement:goodjob:

OH I GO LOW ON HER ALRIGHT. THAT REALLY GETS HER SQUEALING LIKE THE PIGGY SHE IS.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that has got to be the greatest line in this thread.

"ah then you get gonorrhea cock hijue'puta, which both speak of the port riquenos saviendo they will give you one that you will make putisas mourn blood"

ummm, i guess igoogle translations fail again.

but the truth of it all is.....

MrBoostedCRX
03-11-2009, 09:41 AM
"ah then you get gonorrhea cock hijue'puta, which both speak of the port riquenos saviendo they will give you one that you will make putisas mourn blood"

ummm, i'll guess igoogle translations fail again.

but the truth of it all is.....

lol i give you reps for trying :goodjob:

Elbow
03-11-2009, 09:51 AM
LMFAO, what a bunch of pussies in this thread.

COOLCAT OWNS YOU ALL.

Go suck each others dicks some more you god damn pussy faggots.

MrBoostedCRX
03-11-2009, 09:53 AM
LMFAO, what a bunch of pussies in this thread.

COOLCAT OWNS YOU ALL.

Go suck each others dicks some more you god damn pussy faggots.
unless you've seen us driving a miata dont call us that =]

Elbow
03-11-2009, 10:01 AM
unless you've seen us driving a miata dont call us that =]

Wow great comeback, look at the rice in your sig. Quit talking your breath smells like your moms fishussy.

MrBoostedCRX
03-11-2009, 10:08 AM
Wow great comeback, look at the rice in your sig. Quit talking your breath smells like your moms fishussy.

wow thats lame
thats something a guy that drives a miata would say :lmfao:

TheGodfather
03-11-2009, 10:10 AM
wow thats lame
thats something a guy that drives a miata would say :lmfao:

The Miata that would romp on your piece of shit ricer?

Yeah talk shit boy. You are a nerd and a loser who belongs back in Mexico.

Get that shit outta here.

MrBoostedCRX
03-11-2009, 10:13 AM
The Miata that would romp on your piece of shit ricer?

Yeah talk shit boy. You are a nerd and a loser who belongs back in Mexico.

Get that shit outta here.

unless your going to come down here and make me, shut your pussy ass up :goodjob:

TheGodfather
03-11-2009, 10:16 AM
unless your going to come down here and make me, shut your pussy ass up :goodjob:

LOL you aren't worth my time ese. You are a worthless car forum troll who talks shit.

Piss off jose.

Elbow
03-11-2009, 10:16 AM
LOL yeah something a guy that drives a Miata would say. Talking shit on a Miata shows what you know....nothing. You wouldn't do shit if anyone came to your house, last time you asked me to you PM'ed me telling me you were sorry and I hurt your feelings.

TheGodfather
03-11-2009, 10:17 AM
LOL yeah something a guy that drives a Miata would say. Talking shit on a Miata shows what you know....nothing. You wouldn't do shit if anyone came to your house, last time you asked me to you PM'ed me telling me you were sorry and I hurt your feelings.

LOL WIN!

MrBoostedCRX
03-11-2009, 10:17 AM
LOL you aren't worth my time ese. You are a worthless car forum troll who talks shit.

Piss off jose.

yea u would say something like that you pussy

its danny by the way :goodjob:

MrBoostedCRX
03-11-2009, 10:19 AM

hahaha shut the fuck up with your lame as shit fagget, i called you out so many fucking times when my CRX was in running condition, i even said i would come to you

you make me laugh, nothing u do to that miata will own this CRX :lmfao:

TheGodfather
03-11-2009, 10:20 AM
yea u would say something like that you pussy

its danny by the way :goodjob:

No, someone who has a real job and a real life that isn't a border jumping piece of shit would say that, juan.

Elbow
03-11-2009, 10:20 AM
hahaha shut the fuck up with your lame as shit fagget, i called you out so many fucking times when my CRX was in running condition, i even said i would come to you

"If I win, will you quit making fun of me?" - MrShittyWannabeBoostedCRX

RIGHT, do you know ANYTHING? LOL. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? LOL a CRX can beat any Miata now?

MrBoostedCRX
03-11-2009, 10:21 AM
No, someone who has a real job and a real life that isn't a border jumping piece of shit would say that, juan.

there are plenty of people on here who have come to my job (Jiffy Lube) on buford hwy, there is no reason to lie

anyways...ur a joke

Elbow
03-11-2009, 10:22 AM
BTW here is a slow lame Miata for you. With not even 300hp. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTFMDljM5Lk

Elbow
03-11-2009, 10:23 AM
there are plenty of people on here who have come to my job (Jiffy Lube) on buford hwy, there is no reason to lie

anyways...ur a joke

You just got that job, and why aren't you at work? :???: Fired already?

MrBoostedCRX
03-11-2009, 10:23 AM

"If I win, will you quit making fun of me?" - MrShittyWannabeBoostedCRX

RIGHT, do you know ANYTHING? LOL. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? LOL a CRX can beat any Miata now?

mother fucker i told you if u beat me i would give u 150 and if i beat you, u wouldnt have to pay me shit!!! what kind of person turns down that offer???
u win both ways!!!

and no, im talking about YOUR miata... :blah:

TheGodfather
03-11-2009, 10:24 AM

anyways...ur a joke

LOL AT JIFFY LUBE HIRING ILLEGALS.

Listen boy, when you can be as good as I am, you let me know. I am successful, and clearly you are not.

A joke would be: a mexican and a rabbi walk into a bar. Next thing you know, cops bust in and make 2 arrrests. 1 for the mexican being illegal and 1 for the jew killing Jesus.

Or a joke would be your car and pride of a part time low income job.

MrBoostedCRX
You just got that job, and why aren't you at work? :???: Fired already?

i go in at 230, want a discount on oil change? passing emissions?

Catnip

Shut the fuck up with your ZC swapped CRX. Shit does 0-60 in about 11 seconds and handles like a crown vic.

You turned down all 3 or 4 of my callouts to you. You'd turn it down now. You'd turn it down in the future. If your shit box did 0-60 in 3 seconds like you claim (even though it can't even spin the tires), then beating my STOCK lt1 won't be a problem @ 0-60 in 5.6 seconds.

MrBoostedCRX
03-11-2009, 10:26 AM
Shut the fuck up with your ZC swapped CRX. Shit does 0-60 in about 11 seconds and handles like a crown vic.

You turned down all 3 or 4 of my callouts to you. You'd turn it down now. You'd turn it down in the future. If your shit box did 0-60 in 3 seconds like you claim (even though it can't even spin the tires), then beating my STOCK lt1 won't be a problem @ 0-60 in 5.6 seconds.

u called me out twice =] we've gone into this alot of times...i never wanted to race u, hop off fagget :lmfao:

Catnip
03-11-2009, 10:27 AM
u called me out twice =] we've gone into this alot of times...i never wanted to race u, hop off fagget :lmfao:

I've called you out probably more than 5 times, you just try to ignore them because you know all of my cars would rape that ass... faggot

Elbow
03-11-2009, 10:28 AM
mother fucker i told you if u beat me i would give u 150 and if i beat you, u wouldnt have to pay me shit!!! what kind of person turns down that offer???
u win both ways!!!

and no, im talking about YOUR miata... :blah:

Last time I checked you haven't seen my Miata? :???:

You never offered money, funny, you have none to offer?? I don't do IOU's :gay:

TheGodfather
03-11-2009, 10:29 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2s9x4yo.jpg

MrBoostedCRX
03-11-2009, 10:29 AM
I've called you out probably more than 5 times, you just try to ignore them because you know all of my cars would rape that ass... faggot

well der der der i know it was an even match with his miata...u had a b18 hatchback...not even with my shit with aftermarket pistons, cams, gears, would equal the amount of HP in a stock b18c1

Elbow
03-11-2009, 10:30 AM
BTW no thanks on the oil change or emissions, it's a race car, it doesn't pass emissions....and I just put a new motor in it, it has new oil.

MrBoostedCRX
03-11-2009, 10:30 AM
Last time I checked you haven't seen my Miata? :???:

You never offered money, funny, you have none to offer?? I don't do IOU's :gay:

yea...right...dont act stupid, and i cant prove u wrong because my other account got deleted...so talk all your shit now, now that i dont have evidence, i bet u feel like a man :lmfao:

MrBoostedCRX
03-11-2009, 10:32 AM
BTW no thanks on the oil change or emissions, it's a race car, it doesn't pass emissions....and I just put a new motor in it, it has new oil.

ok...we have synthetic oil for those racing cars :goodjob:

Catnip
03-11-2009, 10:32 AM
well der der der i know it was an even match with his miata...u had a b18 hatchback...not even with my shit with aftermarket pistons, cams, gears, would equal the amount of HP in a stock b18c1

You were claiming 160whp from that shit box!!!

TheGodfather
03-11-2009, 10:33 AM
mrboosted is getting owned like a little girl in an r kelly video

Elbow
03-11-2009, 10:34 AM
ok...we have synthetic oil for those racing cars :goodjob:

HAHA No thanks on Jiffy Lube changing race car oil :lmfao:

Elbow
03-11-2009, 10:35 AM
yea...right...dont act stupid, and i cant prove u wrong because my other account got deleted...so talk all your shit now, now that i dont have evidence, i bet u feel like a man :lmfao:

Well see the funny thing is my account is still here, so let me see if I have the PM's or the ones on 240atlanta.

MrBoostedCRX
03-11-2009, 10:36 AM
You were claiming 160whp from that shit box!!!

b18c1 comes 175ish? stock! who knows what else u did to that hatchback

MrBoostedCRX
03-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Well see the funny thing is my account is still here, so let me see if I have the PM's or the ones on 240atlanta.

the one on here was BoostedCRX

Catnip
03-11-2009, 10:41 AM
b18c1 comes 175ish? stock! who knows what else u did to that hatchback

"175ish" to the CRANK, not the wheels. Find a chassis dyno from a stock GSR :doh:

MrBoostedCRX
03-11-2009, 10:48 AM
"175ish" to the CRANK, not the wheels. Find a chassis dyno from a stock GSR :doh:

anyways...i already said before no more hondas, cant wait to get the terminator in 7 months now

Catnip
03-11-2009, 10:50 AM
anyways...i already said before no more hondas, cant wait to get the terminator in 7 months now

Yea, about that. I'll rape that too

TheGodfather
03-11-2009, 10:50 AM

LOL at an illegal getting anything but a beat old Honda.

MrBoostedCRX
03-11-2009, 10:51 AM
Yea, about that. I'll rape that too

x2, u are the all mighty evan :bow: