PDA

View Full Version : Happy monday from Best Buy..

Kasper
03-09-2009, 11:05 AM
yeah and all that such!! but who else works at best buy and can tell me if your car fi dept actually has stuff in it! mines pretty well empty for some odd reason and everything i try to order it says the warehouse is outa stock on it! I know its time to get new stuff in ..but i mean damn! maybe its just the florida warehouse.. anywho hope everyone is haveing fun....

Tech5
03-09-2009, 11:09 AM
Shut up! lol

blacknightteg
03-09-2009, 11:11 AM
the reason that is is because the company cut back on what they spent the first quarter maybe two. thats why stock is so slim. they didnt want to over buy when it came to stock. in other words, they were foreseeing sales going down so the amount of stock they wanted in there stores was going to decrease.

osnap
03-09-2009, 08:25 PM
...yeah i dont miss my BBY job. lol. I was di-tech for a few years and then CA.

Kasper
03-09-2009, 10:28 PM
Yeah i know... but its pretty funny that were getting more walk outs cause we dont have what the people want! hell i could sell tons of shit if we actually had it. but since we dont. people are just walking out. so were just screwing ourselves when it comes to alot of this stuff. like dash kits, wireing harnesses, accessories shit we dont have it! or were just now starting to get it back in. i hope that we start getting stuff back in before im out of a job.. oh and josh.. use your mouth for something useful and blow me!

Friggintitsman
03-09-2009, 10:30 PM
Did you bring coopins?