PDA

View Full Version : Misc Breaking Bad

03RCode
03-08-2009, 11:11 PM
I searched beforehand and couldn't find anything so if this is a repost my bad.

Anyone else addicted to this show? Season 2 premeired tonight and I couldn't miss a second. Show always keeps my entertained every episode. No dull moments whatsoever, IMO the best show on tv right now. Comes on AMC on Sundays at 10pm.

b17a1db2
03-08-2009, 11:17 PM
i've seen it a couple of times. it is very interesting. the one i remember was the younger dude was suppose to buy some approved plastic container to use this acid, to decompose the dead guy's body, but ended up using the upstairs tub instead, and ate through it, and bloody mess went everywhere.

silversol
03-08-2009, 11:23 PM
i love that show! that guy that bought the meth from them is a great actor! i can just about scare you through the tv screen!

03RCode
03-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Yeah the guy that plays Tuco is a damn good actor for sure. I'm interested to see what goes down with him next episode.

americanctm
03-09-2009, 05:00 PM
ya i watched a few episodes of the 1st season and thought it was badass. The main guy who played the Malcolm in the Middle dad was fuckin great. I need to start watching it again

tippatone
03-11-2009, 09:07 AM
I got hooked watching the marathon from the first season, the show is real tight

03RCode
03-11-2009, 10:04 PM
I'm waiting very impatiently for episode 2!

silversol
03-11-2009, 10:32 PM
Yeah the guy that plays Tuco is a damn good actor for sure. I'm interested to see what goes down with him next episode.
with the ending and that suv out side his house. i think tuco is trying to protect them. i think the mexican drug gangs are after him and tuco!

03RCode
03-11-2009, 10:36 PM
with the ending and that suv out side his house. i think tuco is trying to protect them. i think the mexican drug gangs are after him and tuco!

I don't know what to think. It's hard to predict a show so intense, esspecially with a loose cannon character like Tuco.

silversol
03-12-2009, 08:07 AM
I don't know what to think. It's hard to predict a show so intense, esspecially with a loose cannon character like Tuco.
I think that is what is so scary about tuco his is so unpredictable!

03RCode
03-22-2009, 11:50 PM
Wow... the last two episodes have been incredible. I already set my DVR to record the rest of the season.

tippatone
05-01-2009, 08:13 PM
Saul Goodman is sooooo gangsta......like Jessie said sometime you need a criminal lawyer, and other times you need a CRIMINAL lawyer......

silversol
05-01-2009, 10:00 PM
Saul Goodman is sooooo gangsta......like Jessie said sometime you need a criminal lawyer, and other times you need a CRIMINAL lawyer......

I think saul will end it dead very soon. i think he got way to close to walt showing up at his school at the end of the last show

03RCode
05-01-2009, 11:59 PM
I have the last eppisode recorded but have been too busy to watch it :(. I'll check it out tomorrow.

tippatone
05-02-2009, 12:34 AM
I think saul will end it dead very soon. i think he got way to close to walt showing up at his school at the end of the last show

True, but he had a point, he is going to need some kind of help at the rate he is going, plus the DEA is all in his business

tdurr
05-02-2009, 01:01 AM
what channel is AMC??? i flipped threw everything last weekend and couldnt find shit.

tippatone
05-02-2009, 01:26 AM
what channel is AMC??? i flipped threw everything last weekend and couldnt find shit.

In Atl its 66

01CDMLUDER
05-02-2009, 08:35 AM
Breaking Bad IS the best show on TV right now! It always leaves me on the edge of my seat.

True, but he had a point, he is going to need some kind of help at the rate he is going, plus the DEA is all in his business

Yeah I think he'll end up helping them in the long run. It's crazy how things work out on this show so u never know

tippatone
05-20-2009, 08:02 AM
What's up with Jessie? I know his friend got killed, but he's got to get a hold of himself...him and his girl is getting high, I think he is going to get cut out..... Walt does not need him anymore......he got what looks to be a solid connect, and he might get Walt put out of the loop. It's getting good

silversol
05-20-2009, 10:08 AM
What's up with Jessie? I know his friend got killed, but he's got to get a hold of himself...him and his girl is getting high, I think he is going to get cut out..... Walt does not need him anymore......he got what looks to be a solid connect, and he might get Walt put out of the loop. It's getting good

yea did you watch the sneak peak of next week? looks like walt does not want to pay jessie his half of the money. i could understand why jessie is messing up big time and almost cost him that deal! but i dont think walt can get rid of him that easy a partner ship like theres is almost like a marrage they can get rid of each other!

03RCode
05-20-2009, 10:10 AM
yea did you watch the sneak peak of next week? looks like walt does not want to pay jessie his half of the money. i could understand why jessie is messing up big time and almost cost him that deal! but i dont think walt can get rid of him that easy a partner ship like theres is almost like a marrage they can get rid of each other!

Took the words out of my mouth. IMO best season so far. I literally can't wait between episodes.

tippatone
05-20-2009, 12:06 PM

Jessie's girl is talking like she wants to blackmail Walt, so I would have to agree Walt is not getting rid of Jessie

silversol
05-25-2009, 07:40 AM
did you guys watch last right! wow! i knew when walt asked jessie's girl " how do i know she will keep quiet. and by here response i knew she was on borrowed time! i can wait for next week!

03RCode
05-25-2009, 01:08 PM
I've got it recorded and will probably watch it tonight, been out of town since Thursday so didn't get to watch it live.

tippatone
05-25-2009, 01:36 PM
I knew that the fund raising site was the answer. And of course good old Saul Goodman knows a person who knows a person who knows some other guy. Walt should have given him his cash when he asked for it, now he has to live with the fact that he saw a person OD in front of him. And I found it strange that Jessie's girl's dad and Walt are chatting at the bar:???:

silversol
05-25-2009, 02:20 PM
I knew that the fund raising site was the answer. And of course good old Saul Goodman knows a person who knows a person who knows some other guy. Walt should have given him his cash when he asked for it, now he has to live with the fact that he saw a person OD in front of him. And I found it strange that Jessie's girl's dad and Walt are chatting at the bar:???:

but you got to understand why walt did not want to give him the money! he is trying to protect jessie from himself! and his girl friend was a major liability for walt!

tippatone
05-26-2009, 06:07 AM
but you got to understand why walt did not want to give him the money! he is trying to protect jessie from himself! and his girl friend was a major liability for walt!

I totally understand why Walt was holding his money, Walt started to look at him like a nephew, if Jessie and Jane would have had the chance to spend the cash together it would have been ruins, you saw how she got when she saw all the money.... she might have tried to give him bad dope to shoot so she can have the money to herself

03RCode
06-05-2009, 05:42 PM
I finally got caught up, and finished the season... all I have to say is:

Fucking Epic.

03RCode
03-21-2010, 09:15 PM
New season!

antiv6
03-22-2010, 10:16 AM
first episode was good cant wait to see where they go with this season

pck3
03-26-2010, 06:24 AM
great show

Greddypacked
03-26-2010, 08:58 AM
I have caught a few episodes and all I have to say is .... WOW THIS SHOW BE CRAZY LOL.

03RCode
04-12-2010, 03:37 AM
I fucking love it. This season has been great so far, can't wait to see where it goes from here.

silversol
04-12-2010, 07:51 PM
yea it can go in sooo many directions!