PDA

View Full Version : Any computer techs / computer savvy / girls who like cpus need a job in Kennesaw?

ct9a gsr
09-21-2005, 11:49 PM
Our Geek Squad precinct in Best Buy store #501 is currently hiring... especially for the winter season comming up soon...

We're looking for anyone with a computer-knowledge background... with or without experience... but preferably with. You must be well-spoken and be able to interact with customers easily... since we get a lot of pissed off ppl. =]

We're *especially* looking for females... since we're trying to even out the 25 to 1 male to female ratio we have currently... it's also a fact that females tend to sell more services and soothe customers more than males...

If anyone's interested, PM me for more details...

And if anyone's interested in other random positions, BestBuy Store #501 (off of Barrett Parkway) is hiring for all positions still...

HyPer50
09-21-2005, 11:59 PM
How much does the job pay? And I'm not the best speaker in the world, could yall like hide me in a cage in the back and just put the computers close to the cage for me to work on them?

ct9a gsr
09-22-2005, 12:16 AM
Pay depends on previous experience... however, no one gets paid less than $10/hr in our precinct... so you're pretty much guaranteed that at least, if you get hired.

quickdodgeŽ
09-22-2005, 04:47 AM
Moved to proper forum. Later, QD.

AtifSajid
09-22-2005, 09:12 AM
But to be in the Geek squad you have to have a clean driving record also - that is if your going to be going on site.

ct9a gsr
09-22-2005, 11:37 AM
Geek Squad consists of 3 positions... CIA, Cadet, and DA... CIA are in-store only techs... Cadets are usually in-store however they go out to people's homes if needed... and DAs are on-site only.

Most likely, anyone applying will start as a CIA.

civic95
09-22-2005, 12:22 PM
Pay depends on previous experience...

How much for someone with 5 yrs experience?

RandomGuy
09-22-2005, 12:30 PM
But to be in the Geek squad you have to have a clean driving record also - that is if your going to be going on site.
Yeah double agents are the only ones that drive... Anyone else is in the precincts and shit... those motherfuckers are on salary plus, get a fruity little bug + gas, a nice bonus for signing, stock options, this and that... When i worked at 504 some dude who was a DA got fired for fucking with his hours or something... I would never fuck up a job like that for any less than 100k

hotgeezer
10-08-2005, 04:33 PM
sup charles, i work in computers and we need people too...like u said the whole store is hiring. apply online!!