PDA

View Full Version : Misc Rampage crushed Keith Jardine

BB6dohcvtec
03-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Rampage took the fight to Keith Jardine and now will face Rashard Evans in May to in his words get HIS belt back. Quote of the night last night was when Rampage said "There is going to be some more black on black crime coming".

Greddypacked
03-09-2009, 03:49 PM
Rashad vs Rampage should be a good fight. I know Rashad has surprised me in alot of fights.

Master Shake
03-11-2009, 10:28 AM
Rashad vs Rampage should be a good fight. I know Rashad has surprised me in alot of fights.he suprised the fuck out of me with the chuck lidell fight. i expect chuck to be knocked out cold like he was.

although, there is a guy coming up in WEC that i think is gonna be a fucking bad-ass fighter.
his name is Marcus Hicks. a swole ass black dude. you should check him out. i think he's undefeated right now with like 8-0, not to sure on that.

n2daizo123
03-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Rumor has it that Rampage messed his hand up in the fight and Rashad will be fighting Machida.

Master Shake
03-11-2009, 10:54 AM
Rumor has it that Rampage messed his hand up in the fight and Rashad will be fighting Machida.isn't there like 3-4 months in between each fight though?

Master Shake
03-11-2009, 10:55 AM
or did he fuck it up that bad?

n2daizo123
03-11-2009, 11:02 AM
No the fight is on may 21 so if you look at rehabilitation for the hand that wont leave much time for training. Fighters usually like 3 months to prepare for a fight.

BanginJimmy
03-11-2009, 11:06 AM
I wouldnt say that Rampage crushed him. 1st round was pretty even with Jardine landing ALOT of leg kicks. Ramage gets points for the takedown, but Jardine got up pretty quickly. 2nd round was easily Rampage. 3rd round was even and could have gone either way until the last 5 seconds.

Master Shake
03-11-2009, 11:07 AM
oh damn. i was wanting to see this fight. i thought the rampage and jardine fight might of been a split decision win. cause jardine is a crazy fighter. but rampage wants that title back.

BB6dohcvtec
03-11-2009, 12:29 PM
I wouldnt say that Rampage crushed him. 1st round was pretty even with Jardine landing ALOT of leg kicks. Ramage gets points for the takedown, but Jardine got up pretty quickly. 2nd round was easily Rampage. 3rd round was even and could have gone either way until the last 5 seconds.

lol those leg kick you speak of was softer than charmin and didn't affect rampages strategy one bit. sorry those leg kicks didn't hurt rampage nearly as bad as griffin's leg kicks. i bet rampage was probably thinking that when he got kick repeatedly and didn't even try to move/block them.

Tuan
03-11-2009, 12:39 PM
I don't think Rampage crushed him like he should have. Those leg kicks my have been soft but they do count in the judges eyes.

BB6dohcvtec
03-11-2009, 02:13 PM
yea but the judges still said rampage is your winner.

Master Shake
03-11-2009, 02:53 PM
yea but the judges still said rampage is your winner.cause of the knockout.

knockout>everything

BanginJimmy
03-11-2009, 10:37 PM
lol those leg kick you speak of was softer than charmin and didn't affect rampages strategy one bit. sorry those leg kicks didn't hurt rampage nearly as bad as griffin's leg kicks. i bet rampage was probably thinking that when he got kick repeatedly and didn't even try to move/block them.

I know they were soft, but they did score.

I dont knwo what it is with Jardine lately. He just isnt the same fighter he was 2 years ago when he beat Griffin and Ladell. I have to give him credit though. You never see him step in with a scrub. He is ALWAYS fighting those top 5 fighters.

Off topic:

Is Bisping EVER going to fight the upper half of 205? He has been around for like 3 years and he hasnt stepped in the ring with anyone that has even an outside shot at competing for the 205 belt.

Georgia_boy
03-11-2009, 11:17 PM
Rumor has it that Rampage messed his hand up in the fight and Rashad will be fighting Machida.
Now that would be a fight to watch! :goodjob:

integraboi88
03-11-2009, 11:22 PM
Rampage won't be fighting Rashad due to surgery on his jaw. Instead Lyoto Machida will be getting the title shot.

Master Shake
03-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Rampage won't be fighting Rashad due to surgery on his jaw. Instead Lyoto Machida will be getting the title shot.awe fuck that. i think the fight should be post-poned till rampage is ready to get back into the ring. he wants that belt and has fought extremely hard to get to it.

i mean, evans can still fight machida, just it shouldn't be a title fight.

Tuan
03-14-2009, 04:50 PM
Lyoto is a bad ass mofo dude..It going to be a good fight..