PDA

View Full Version : Yellow S2k in Lilburn

RandomGuy
09-21-2005, 11:23 PM
Some dude with a Yellow S2k in my neighborhood with a Loud ass dual exhaust. Are you on here. You freakin launch like youre running a quarter every day... its getting annoying. Anyone know who it is? Near Mahdavi.

TranceDJ06
09-21-2005, 11:35 PM
if he is in your neighborhood..walk over to him and be like whatsup with thaat man.

RandomGuy
09-21-2005, 11:41 PM
if he is in your neighborhood..walk over to him and be like whatsup with thaat man.
i dont know where he lives... just hear his car buzzing by... occaisionally see him buzzing by... dont know if he lives here or visits daily. Its not the loudness that bothers me... its the 5k launches in the neighborhood that do.

Scrappy
09-21-2005, 11:44 PM
he will learn trust me, not even a week or 2 ago i had a lady get mad my car was loud and yelled at me, few days later she was speeding ran the stop sign and sent a trash can sailing into my car. but still told me not to back talk her.

RandomGuy
09-21-2005, 11:46 PM
he will learn trust me, not even a week or 2 ago i had a lady get mad my car was loud and yelled at me, few days later she was speeding ran the stop sign and sent a trash can sailing into my car. but still told me not to back talk her.
wtttff..!!111... you got punked!! Is she paying for damages?... were there damages... even if there werent i woulda called the cops on her ass.

Scrappy
09-21-2005, 11:48 PM
no i got her info so whenever i get hit and no cars, BOOM shes a victim. all idid was say one smart comment and she pulls off flicking me off. i said "this is a neighborhood, not a interstate, we go slow for children" or something close to that.

5thgcelica
09-21-2005, 11:49 PM

oohhHHH hell no. i swear. i fmy car was painted and that shit happened

oh it'd go down.

RandomGuy
09-21-2005, 11:51 PM
no i got her info so whenever i get hit and no cars, BOOM shes a victim.
i like your thinking... something i'd do...

Scrappy
09-21-2005, 11:53 PM
oohhHHH hell no. i swear. i fmy car was painted and that shit happened

oh it'd go down.

you dont know scrappy. shes a beast and took the beating like a champ, alittle trashy, but easy pickup

5thgcelica
09-21-2005, 11:55 PM
you dont know scrappy. shes a beast and took the beating like a champ, alittle trashy, but easy pickup

well. right now i wouldnt care either... unless it cracked my molding...then it'd still go down.

RandomGuy
09-21-2005, 11:56 PM
well. right now i wouldnt care either... unless it cracked my molding...then it'd still go down.
just wondering, is your rear bumper baby blue... partially... and the rest of your car red.

5thgcelica
09-22-2005, 12:01 AM
just wondering, is your rear bumper baby blue... partially... and the rest of your car red.

uhm. no... not baby blue. its bondo white/slight blue, bu tnot really.

but if you saw a celica that looked like complete shit. that'd be me. it may look like shit, but its all smooth lol. i need to block it and prime it up. thats the weekend project.

RandomGuy
09-22-2005, 12:07 AM
uhm. no... not baby blue. its bondo white/slight blue, bu tnot really.

but if you saw a celica that looked like complete shit. that'd be me. it may look like shit, but its all smooth lol. i need to block it and prime it up. thats the weekend project.
do you live in "cloverwood" ? or hang out there.. in lilburn

5thgcelica
09-22-2005, 12:08 AM
never heard of that place..
but i am near to lilburn. but not there often.

CiViCCuTie
09-22-2005, 12:37 AM
does the liscense plate say killerB? cause i know someone with a s2k who lives in lilburn with that plate...

XBLG20
09-22-2005, 12:55 AM
was it a comptech Exhaust?

chuck
09-22-2005, 12:57 AM
...its the 5k launches in the neighborhood that do.
gotta find that lost torque somewhere...haha

j/k, i see a yellow one like 4 or 5 mornings a week (bout 7:30) on sugarloaf...dude always has the top down and i know he's gotta be a little chilly.