PDA

View Full Version : Helen Meet 3/8/09 info?

magicandmisc
03-08-2009, 05:40 PM
I'm not sure if the guys that were in Helen GA today are members on this forums, so I was going to see if any of you members know if they are members here.
There were 4 cars.
One was a red Del Sol with gold rotas and polished lip, B16 and it was for sale.
There was a black Hyundai Tribune with a built motor, flashed ecu, exhaust.
One on the far right:
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e247/magicandmischief182/Cusco056.jpg
Also there was a silver-grayish S13 240sx with stock turbo, front mount intercooler, exhaust.
One on the far left:
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e247/magicandmischief182/Cusco048.jpg
And one black S13 240sx(not sure) with a big turbo, exhaust, and gold wheels.
This one:
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e247/magicandmischief182/Cusco054.jpg

Any info would be greatly appreciated!
I'm sure you guys will know who I am if you're on here.
Jeff

quickdodge®
03-08-2009, 06:04 PM
They were banned from this site about an hour ago for going to Helen. Later, QD.

Cato_BmwE30
03-08-2009, 06:14 PM
why?

quickdodge®
03-08-2009, 06:23 PM
why?

I said why in my post. Later, QD.

Cato_BmwE30
03-08-2009, 06:29 PM
why would they be banned for going to helen??

quickdodge®
03-08-2009, 06:38 PM
A long time ago, in a county far, far away.....well actually it was 2 miles down Stone Rd next to the last green house on the left, some dude came across a car that was abandoned. The car had some graphics on the side of it resembling a bull. The Indus Valley Civilization, who inhabited what now is known as Pakistan, had some carved seals, which resembled a bull, and may have been a way of depicting bulls in profile. This has been interpereted by some as the symbol of the unicorn, which may have symbolized a powerful group.

In ancient China, there was a miraculous creature called the k'i-lin that radiated excuisite colors, had a voice like the tinkling of bells, and lived for a thousand years. Although the k'i-lin was like a dragon—it had fish scales which shimmered in every color of the rainbow—it had a mane and cloven hooves as well.

The k'i-lin was first observed in 2697 B.C., as it wandered through the palace of Emperor Huang-ti. This was seen as an omen, as an announcement of lucky years. It is said that in the following years, huang-ti invented musical instruments, taught his people how to build houses with bricks, and united the Chinese tribes. Legend has it that the k'i-lin appeared once again to the emperor at the end of his life to carry him to the land of the dead on its back.

Bulls, by law, are not allowed to cross city lines into Helen because they always get their horns caught in the windmill at the hotel. Later, QD.

Cato_BmwE30
03-08-2009, 07:02 PM
that makes perfect sense. but this isnt a fairytale this is a simple question about a few guys that like cars and like to drive in the mountains and why they were banned
not a fairytale. Later, CBE

Mr.Ek9
03-08-2009, 07:51 PM
A long time ago, in a county far, far away.....well actually it was 2 miles down Stone Rd next to the last green house on the left, some dude came across a car that was abandoned. The car had some graphics on the side of it resembling a bull. The Indus Valley Civilization, who inhabited what now is known as Pakistan, had some carved seals, which resembled a bull, and may have been a way of depicting bulls in profile. This has been interpereted by some as the symbol of the unicorn, which may have symbolized a powerful group.

In ancient China, there was a miraculous creature called the k'i-lin that radiated excuisite colors, had a voice like the tinkling of bells, and lived for a thousand years. Although the k'i-lin was like a dragon—it had fish scales which shimmered in every color of the rainbow—it had a mane and cloven hooves as well.

The k'i-lin was first observed in 2697 B.C., as it wandered through the palace of Emperor Huang-ti. This was seen as an omen, as an announcement of lucky years. It is said that in the following years, huang-ti invented musical instruments, taught his people how to build houses with bricks, and united the Chinese tribes. Legend has it that the k'i-lin appeared once again to the emperor at the end of his life to carry him to the land of the dead on its back.

Bulls, by law, are not allowed to cross city lines into Helen because they always get their horns caught in the windmill at the hotel. Later, QD.

This may be the only post ive really ever liked from QD. Good story there sir.

green91
03-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Theres plenty of folks around dahlonega/cleveland area on here.

Cato_BmwE30
03-08-2009, 08:02 PM
he was just tryin to find these guys because we met them today cool guys riding the roads.we didnt get a chance to get there online names all we have is the description of the cars didnt know if anyone knew them.

BLAKOUTD
03-08-2009, 08:28 PM
if the black s13 has the jdm silvia front end then thats my buddy jason.

Cato_BmwE30
03-08-2009, 08:33 PM
yeah it had the front end and if im not mistaken they were speaking Portuguese. i would know the car and the guy if i saw them again

magicandmisc
03-08-2009, 08:54 PM
Theres plenty of folks around dahlonega/cleveland area on here.They weren't from that area, otherwise we'd probably know them. They had Cobb, Gwinnett, and Jackson county tags, IIRC.

quickdodge®
03-08-2009, 09:06 PM
if im not mistaken they were speaking Portuguese.

Oh, if they were Portuguese, then they were definitely not on here. Later, QD.

magicandmisc
03-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Oh, if they were Portuguese, then they were definitely not on here. Later, QD.Are you always this helpful?

Cato_BmwE30
03-08-2009, 09:19 PM
yeah there probably listed in the import Portuguese forums. Later, CBE

quickdodge®
03-08-2009, 09:20 PM
yeah there probably listed in the import Portuguese forums. Later, CBE

You should check it out and see.

Make sure report back here and let us know.

Are you always this helpful?

I'm a bevy of information, man. Later, QD.

magicandmisc
03-08-2009, 09:26 PM
I'm a bevy of information, man. Later, QD.it's apparent.

Cato_BmwE30
03-08-2009, 09:31 PM
i found the car club and wanted to share this is there front page picture http://www.imps4ever.info/specials/siva-llama/portuguese-llama-2008june-front.jpg its sweet

quickdodge®
03-08-2009, 09:33 PM
it's apparent.

Loosen up yours and your buddy's chaps, homey. It's all in fun. Later, QD.

magicandmisc
03-08-2009, 09:44 PM
Loosen up yours and your buddy's chaps, homey. It's all in fun. Later, QD.I was just having fun with you too. :crazy:

quickdodge®
03-08-2009, 09:45 PM
^^^ Cool. Later, QD.

Cato_BmwE30
03-08-2009, 09:50 PM
dont concern yourself my chaps and im not your homey nor are any my affiliations Later,CBE stop posting if your not going to help.

quickdodge®
03-08-2009, 09:57 PM
dont concern yourself my chaps and im not your homey nor are any my affiliations Later,CBE stop posting if your not going to help.

Shut the fuck up posterboy. I don't give a fuck if you like or not, my posts. Later, QD.

Cato_BmwE30
03-08-2009, 10:12 PM
like or not good one. Later,CBE

quickdodge®
03-08-2009, 10:14 PM
like or not good one. Later,CBE

I suppose stupid is the only language you know? Later, QD.

Cato_BmwE30
03-08-2009, 10:18 PM
i think its time for you to tell us another story about your feelings and your take on things. Later CBE

magicandmisc
03-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Can't we all just get along?

quickdodge®
03-09-2009, 05:26 AM
Can't we all just get along?

That's what I was wondering. Evidently it is only you that isn't so wound up. Later, QD.

Big_Dave
03-09-2009, 08:21 AM
His voice sounded like the tinkling of bells! Good Shit LMAO

Elbow
03-09-2009, 08:26 AM
LOL, Helen...Helen is banned from IA use...WTf?

Cato_BmwE30
03-09-2009, 08:47 AM
thats what got me i have never heard of boundaries for anybody that wants to have a good time and tear up the black top. anybody want to set up a mountain run lmao :)

DSGB-GTS
03-09-2009, 10:18 AM
I'm not sure if the guys that were in Helen GA today are members on this forums, so I was going to see if any of you members know if they are members here.
There were 4 cars.
One was a red Del Sol with gold rotas and polished lip, B16 and it was for sale.
There was a black Hyundai Tribune with a built motor, flashed ecu, exhaust.
Also there was a silver S13 240sx with stock turbo, front mount intercooler, exhaust.
And one black S13 240sx(not sure) with a big turbo, exhaust, and gold wheels.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!
I'm sure you guys will know who I am if you're on here.
Jeff

It was not really a Helen meet. I meet up with those guys at the Mall of GA before their mountain run. We were all supposed to meet at the Mall of GA at 11:30 but everyone showed up late so I just left. More people were supposed to show but I guess it was just the cars that were waiting with me. I will post a few pics later of the mini mall meet later when I upload them.

*UPDATE*
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj200/03GTSTRD/Cusco054.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj200/03GTSTRD/Cusco048.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj200/03GTSTRD/Cusco049.jpg

NAMNORI
03-09-2009, 04:00 PM
sounds like fun i got a text a couple of days before the mountain run but i already had plans, hopefully i can be at the next one, apperantly they do this every two weeks, so its definitly doable.

djmaddmartin
03-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Shut the fuck up posterboy. I don't give a fuck if you like or not, my posts. Later, QD.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3622/3341763503_f988e6836c_o.jpg

magicandmisc
03-09-2009, 05:03 PM
It was not really a Helen meet. I meet up with those guys at the Mall of GA before their mountain run. We were all supposed to meet at the Mall of GA at 11:30 but everyone showed up late so I just left. More people were supposed to show but I guess it was just the cars that were waiting with me. I will post a few pics later of the mini mall meet later when I upload them.So those guys aren't IA members?

quickdodge®
03-09-2009, 07:13 PM
thats what got me i have never heard of boundaries for anybody that wants to have a good time and tear up the black top. anybody want to set up a mountain run lmao :)

It was a joke, stupid. Run that dildo back out of your ass a bit so you can breathe. Maybe then you won't be more uptight than a 12 year old's first tampon. Later, QD.

magicandmisc
03-09-2009, 08:51 PM
It was a joke, stupid. Run that dildo back out of your ass a bit so you can breathe. Maybe then you won't be more uptight than a 12 year old's first tampon. Later, QD.:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

quickdodge®
03-09-2009, 08:56 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Awww, how cute. You back to being a little bitch again? Should have realized that you were just acting cool and not really so. Later, QD.

magicandmisc
03-09-2009, 09:22 PM
Awww, how cute. You back to being a little bitch again? Should have realized that you were just acting cool and not really so. Later, QD.Oh boy, one day I wish to be as cool as someone who doesn't have much of a life and spends most of his time on an internet forum board posting useless information that doesn't help anyone for his own mild amusement. Oh boy how I dream of the day to come where I was half as wity as you and had half of your ego so I could insult the new members and keep them off Import Atlanta. ;)

quickdodge®
03-09-2009, 10:00 PM
Oh boy, one day I wish to be as cool as someone who doesn't have much of a life and spends most of his time on an internet forum board posting useless information that doesn't help anyone for his own mild amusement. Oh boy how I dream of the day to come where I was half as wity as you and had half of your ego so I could insult the new members and keep them off Import Atlanta. ;)

Doubt, seriously, that you'll ever be as witty (notice how I spelled the word correctly) as I. And I'm sure you'll never approach the intelligence I have. And for you to know how my life is...how? I think you don't know (as usual) what you're talking about. Try again. I thought you wanted to move past this? What happened? Later, QD.

magicandmisc
03-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Doubt, seriously, that you'll ever be as witty (notice how I spelled the word correctly) as I. And I'm sure you'll never approach the intelligence I have. And for you to know how my life is...how? I think you don't know (as usual) what you're talking about. Try again. I thought you wanted to move past this? What happened? Later, QD.I do, and I did move past it, glad you caught the wity misspelling, my spell check didn't. But back to topic.

NAMNORI
03-10-2009, 01:11 PM
Alright both of you bitches stop. Q.D., on one hand he's right he was asking a question and you didnt have any helpful info but decided to thread jack him. Kid you are out of your league tryin' to mess with Q.D. (besides the fact he'll use his internet only superpowers to give you red bars!) he will make you look stupid or cause you make yourself look stupid. That's QD we all know it and just let it be.

DJ Maestro
03-10-2009, 01:17 PM
Not getting in the middle of this tizzy, but I was up in Helen on Sunday and saw that black Tib roll through there. Looked good. :goodjob:

andrewkd16
03-10-2009, 03:06 PM
...lol wow gotta love that story

andrewkd16
03-10-2009, 03:08 PM
oh and gotta love QD :) lol

quickdodge®
03-10-2009, 04:24 PM
Alright both of you bitches stop. Q.D., on one hand he's right he was asking a question and you didnt have any helpful info but decided to thread jack him. Kid you are out of your league tryin' to mess with Q.D. (besides the fact he'll use his internet only superpowers to give you red bars!) he will make you look stupid or cause you make yourself look stupid. That's QD we all know it and just let it be.

Not really thread-jacking more so just adding some fun to it. Not my fault if people are too wound up these days. I'm having a good time. Later, QD.

NAMNORI
03-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Not really thread-jacking more so just adding some fun to it. Not my fault if people are too wound up these days. I'm having a good time. Later, QD.
Thats good and all but he was looking for some simple information, some people don't like to have fun, they like to be informed. I really don't give a shit either way sometimes having fun can be informing. Hopefully I'll be at the next mountain run!

quickdodge®
03-10-2009, 04:52 PM
Thats good and all but he was looking for some simple information, some people don't like to have fun, they like to be informed. I really don't give a shit either way sometimes having fun can be informing. Hopefully I'll be at the next mountain run!
He'd eventually get his info. Until then, I provided entertainment. At him and his cut-buddy's expense I suppose, lolol. Later, QD.

ion07
03-10-2009, 08:03 PM
sup man. i wen to helen with them. remember the guy in the red del sol that got there ??? i was with hi. i know all of them they are my friends we go every 2 weeks up there its bad as. but we going to start going to the dragway now that its open. but we did went to helen ga

NAMNORI
03-11-2009, 05:25 AM
sup man < that is just lazy. i went to helen with them. remember the guy in the red del sol that (got) was there ???only one is needed i was with him. I know all of them they are my friends, we go every 2 weeks up there its bad ass. But we are going to start going to the dragway now that its open. But we did (went)( is wrong) go to Helen Ga

It's called spellcheck use it. Yes, I understand we all make mistakes but damn, really?

ion07
03-11-2009, 01:56 PM
whatever man i was tpying fast. Get a freacking life dude

It's called spellcheck use it. Yes, I understand we all make mistakes but damn, really?

NAMNORI
03-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Sorry i'm tired of reading posts made by adults with 3rd grade educations.

magicandmisc
03-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Ion07, Any update on the in car video?

quickdodge®
03-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Get a freacking life dude

Freaking. The word is freaking. Later, QD.

magicandmisc
03-12-2009, 01:02 AM
Freaking. The word is freaking. Later, QD.
Freackin de deutch?

seba
03-17-2009, 11:07 AM
lol . Ok im friend with thoese guys , i wasnt able to go that day because i was working on the brakes and suspension of my car , but we go there every 2 weeks or so , i have a lot of vids and pics on my facebook , on friday the 20th we r going to the drag track in commerce , let me know if u guys wanna roll with us

magicandmisc
03-17-2009, 11:10 PM
lol . Ok im friend with thoese guys , i wasnt able to go that day because i was working on the brakes and suspension of my car , but we go there every 2 weeks or so , i have a lot of vids and pics on my facebook , on friday the 20th we r going to the drag track in commerce , let me know if u guys wanna roll with us I got your message, who was the guy riding with the owner of the black s13?