PDA

View Full Version : I got raped by a Chevy truck

87 Turbo II
03-07-2009, 10:17 PM
A detailed story for those of you who like to read this kind of stuff.

I don't know much about the trucks so I have no idea what kind it was but it was black, soemthing newer. Well my engine was having a slight fuel problem after slamming on the brakes from a bad call at a yellow light turning red. So I had to rev the car to keep it alive, and the guy in the truck rolled his window down and said "You wanna go?" I said "no, I was trying to keep the motor alive, besides, you'd probably kill me, this things 27 years old." He was like, come on, just for fun." I said "Aww why the hell not?" So I rolled up my window and held it at 3k then waited. the light turned green and I dropped the clutch, spun the tires a little, and jumped ahead about a 1/4th length, I pulled just ahead of him through first and 2nd gear, then he started gaining at about 1/2 a length a second until he was 3 cars ahead of me then I just lifted throttle. At the next light I commended him and it was really cool, I am glad he didn't make fun of me for having an import or something stupid, it was all in good fun. He had a corvette badge on his tailgate so I don't know if he had an LS1 or LS2 or whatever but the truck was pretty quick. My FB is far from fast, but it normally surprises a lot of people and can take down quite a few, so that truck did a good job I think I heard his truck lobing in idle at the second light so he might've been cammed, I honestly have no idea what's done to it, or how much it weighs but it beat me all in good fun.

isa2o3
03-07-2009, 11:04 PM
sure it wasnt a srt10. what make and model. how many psi are u pushing

87 Turbo II
03-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Well I doubt a Dodge SRT-10 would have a Corvette badge on the tailgate, and I don't have the turbo 2nd gen anymore, I'm in an N/A first gen (specs in sig).

southside
03-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Did it have rims on it and were they black?If it did have rims....

87 Turbo II
03-07-2009, 11:30 PM
Did it have rims on it and were they black?If it did have rims....
No, it had some pretty concave-face silver wheels though. Quite wide with very nearly slick tires on it ( there wasn't much tread cut into it, they looked to be barely DOT legal with one rain channel and a few cuts about an inch and a half apart on the outer edge of the contact patch. He didn't spin the tires at all, but I seemed to have gotten a a better launch so I don't know what's up.

gottraction?
03-08-2009, 11:28 AM
what kind of fb do you have? mods?

roche
03-08-2009, 11:51 AM
Mods and info are in his sig...

B00STedSvT
03-08-2009, 04:07 PM
So can u safely assume it was a chevy truck? It might have been a modded Silverado SS or somethin..was it 2dr or 4dr and what area?

87 Turbo II
03-08-2009, 05:45 PM
So can u safely assume it was a chevy truck? It might have been a modded Silverado SS or somethin..was it 2dr or 4dr and what area?
2 door, 400 north between near cumming.