PDA

View Full Version : user control panel

helcat17
03-06-2009, 08:55 PM
mine is not working for what ever reason and hasnt since the update a while back just wanted to know if anyone else is having this issue or if anyone knew a way to fix it?

Motivation
03-06-2009, 09:03 PM
WTF IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE?!?!?! THIS HAS BEEN COVERED ABOUT 79847520498 TIMES!!! GO TO "QUICK LINKS" AND YOU CAN EDIT YOUR SIGNATURE, PROFILE, ETC.

VWGirl
03-06-2009, 09:38 PM
WTF IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE?!?!?! THIS HAS BEEN COVERED ABOUT 79847520498 TIMES!!! GO TO "QUICK LINKS" AND YOU CAN EDIT YOUR SIGNATURE, PROFILE, ETC.

maybe what is wrong is the website? cause even the error messages that it gives you half the time in the control panel is misspelled?!?!?!

There seems to have been a slight problem with the IMPORTATLANTA.COM - Automotive, Lifestyle, Offtopic, Forum, Blog, & Online Community database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh (javascript:window.location=window.location;) button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff (""), who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Last I checked apologize was spelled with a Z and my spell check agrees... but maybe I just don't know how to click on a link and make it work:cry: funny if i click them in certain orders though, they do work... maybe i am clicking too fast? or too slow? or on the wrong letter in the link? tell me... what am I doing wrong? I apologiSe!

Motivation
03-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Actually, apologize can be spelled with an "s" also.

VWGirl
03-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Actually, apologize can be spelled with an "s" also.

Oh, right, I forgot we were British!

helcat17
03-06-2009, 10:04 PM

first off im not asking for your supersized bold B.S. and i know how to get to the stuff im asking why it is when i click on User Control Panel it tells me there is a problem i want to see my feed back to be exact

Scotsman
03-06-2009, 10:07 PM
Oh, right, I forgot we were British!some of us are:ninja: