PDA

View Full Version : FS - IBM Thinkpad T20 laptops

AtifSajid
09-21-2005, 07:47 PM
There back!!

IBM THINKPAD T20 - SOLD OUT!!

P3 700 Mhz
128 MEG - UPGRADE TO 256 FOR $10 MORE(limited chips available)
12 GIG
DVD/CDROM DRIVE
MODEM
NIC - DSL READY
ALL OTHER PORTS

Forgot to add:

FREE WITH PURCHASE -
Carrying case - extra battery - floppy drive - docking station
This alone is probably a $200.00 value.

$260.00 WITH NO OS SOLD OUT!!!
$275.00 WITH WINDOWS 2000 PRO SOLD OUT!!!

THESE ARE FULLY TESTED AND CLEANED UNITS. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED HOW NICE THESE. MIGHT BE A MISSING PIXEL ON THE SCREEN. MAYBE A MINOR SCRATCH ON THE TOP COVER, BUT THE SCREEN AND INSIDE IS CLEAN.

SOLD OUT!!

LET ME KNOW..PEACE

Image for illustration purposes only..

hotredbeamer
09-21-2005, 08:40 PM
can you upgrade the prossesor and the hard drive for a little more also>?????

AtifSajid
09-22-2005, 07:55 AM
I cant upgrade the processor, but the hard drive can be upgraded. I would have to find out what you want, and then get you a price.

BlackDubs
09-22-2005, 10:23 PM
any other cheap laptops?

hotredbeamer
09-22-2005, 10:35 PM
like a 40 gig would be fine let me know, and why cant you upgrade the prossesor

AtifSajid
09-23-2005, 06:50 AM
In any laptop, the processor cannot be upgraded - its fixed on the main board. if you are seriously interested, let me know. I can upgrade the drive to 40, but it will cost a little more.

DBtwo - check my sig..and the link.

atl_galant2k3
09-23-2005, 04:02 PM
In any laptop, the processor cannot be upgraded - its fixed on the main board. if you are seriously interested, let me know. I can upgrade the drive to 40, but it will cost a little more.

DBtwo - check my sig..and the link.

Um Sir...

I Beg to differ...

The Processor is not "Fixed" on the main Board. You can upgrade to another processor. That's why they make a T20, T21, T22...

Same base but, upgrade Parts... Just a lil FYI...

AtifSajid
09-24-2005, 10:14 AM
So your saying if I get my hands on a T22, I can take the processor out of it and upgrade this T20 to a speed of T22? Because if you can, I had no idea, but if you can thats awesome.

Also do you know that they make about 3-4 different models of each type. I just have never heard this before and I have been dealing with these laptops for a very long time.

JITB
09-24-2005, 03:31 PM
Would it be possible to have xp on these? for extra?

wannab20hatch
09-24-2005, 04:02 PM
is there an I-A member discount? also check your pm's

AtifSajid
09-24-2005, 11:54 PM
I have to buy/install a legit copy of XP, but XP runs great on these laptops. I have had many people buy them from me with a copy of XP. I was surprised, but just up the RAM a little more.

XP Pro - just CD and COA costs me about $130-140. I dont upcharge it, thats my cost.

No real IA discount. I dont upcharge these to much..qty helps..

JITB
09-25-2005, 01:35 AM
aight, than i think a friend of mine has a xp copy... I read right u have 15 available?

xechno
09-25-2005, 06:00 AM
Um Sir...

I Beg to differ...

The Processor is not "Fixed" on the main Board. You can upgrade to another processor. That's why they make a T20, T21, T22...

hahaha dude seriously... keep your info to yourself.

ALL LAPTOPS except for certain expensive few.
You can not upgrade the processor since it is soldered on the board. The closet upgrade I have seen is on the XBOX where you can unsolder the cpu and replace with another one.
Different models dude you are freakin hilarious they are not the same base model either have you checked the inputs and outputs on all of them?

Sigh....

BUMP FOR SOME AWESOME LAPPIES AT A GREAT PRICE!

Deaf Pimp
09-25-2005, 09:41 AM
Um Sir...

I Beg to differ...

You sir are an idiot. It's obvious you've never looked inside a laptop before. :lmfao:

atl_galant2k3
09-25-2005, 01:05 PM
You sir are an idiot. It's obvious you've never looked inside a laptop before. :lmfao:

Deaf PIMP -
No.. You sir are the Idiot... I guess you're not an IBM certified Tech Like I am...

Also, I spoke with the seller and told him what he could do to upgrade the Laptops. So...I guess you have not opened up as many laptops as i have sir... Or to be more specific, the IBM T Models...

Thanks for you support... ANY Ways - BUMP For MY boy AtifSajid -

and the ignorant others who don't know what the hell they are talking about...
Sigh...

atl_galant2k3
09-25-2005, 01:08 PM
hahaha dude seriously... keep your info to yourself.

You can not upgrade the processor since it is soldered on the board. The closet upgrade I have seen is on the XBOX where you can unsolder the cpu and replace with another one.
Different models dude you are freakin hilarious they are not the same base model either have you checked the inputs and outputs on all of them?

Sigh....

BUMP FOR SOME AWESOME LAPPIES AT A GREAT PRICE!

Xechno...

We are talking about Laptops...Not XBOX...

With Most new laptops, you can upgrade the Processor...
They are not soldered on the board...

What...IS IBM Cheap? No... That laptop is great Laptop for a great Price. I was not Doging AtifSajid, just letting him know that you can upgrade the Processor in that laptop. That's it sir... Know ya stuff before you speak folk...

AtifSajid
09-25-2005, 07:23 PM
IBM laptops processors can be pulled from the board. I have a company that actually buys R51 and T40 series and pulls the processors and just sells them. I dont know myself if all brands can do that.

JITB
I dont have 15 anymore..they are selling like hotcakes. I might have 7-8 left and many of those will be gone tomorrow and Tuesday, but money talks.

Lucient
09-25-2005, 09:59 PM
Hey dude im interested. Send me somme actual pisc to [email protected]. i would like a shot of the front and back of the computer. Where are you located too. i would like to come and pick it up if you are close

AtifSajid
09-26-2005, 07:07 AM
I've have had a few requests for pics..I'll get a pic of one, and then you can get an idea of what they all look like. I'll try to post them tonight.

Im located by the Gwinnett Mall area...but I can meet up if your not too far.

AtifSajid
09-26-2005, 01:16 PM
5 left..

Lucient
09-26-2005, 01:44 PM
i live right by gwinnett mall. Do you have a shop or something? if so I will just come by and if I like it I will get one. Let me know ASAP

AtifSajid
09-26-2005, 02:08 PM
I dont have a shop, but I have a licensed business out of my house. And I have a warehouse. I should have one in my posession this afternoon, so your welcome to look at it. Just PM me your number and we can talk. I live right by Gwinnett Mall also.

AtifSajid
09-27-2005, 02:40 PM
SOLD OUT!!

quickdodgeŽ
09-27-2005, 03:27 PM
Atif, give me a call, please. 678-437-6714. Later, QD.

AtifSajid
09-30-2005, 05:20 PM
Qd..I got one left dawg..left you a message...