PDA

View Full Version : another reason NOT to streetrace!!!

boosted1jz
03-22-2005, 10:16 PM
i know every1 has read it all b4 but this is very very sad :(

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&EntryID=241162&categoryID=22

i feel very sorry 4 the mother and any1 who was involved in this accident...and i hope that they find the other fucker and charge him to the extreme!!!

chris

chrisdavis
03-22-2005, 10:22 PM
I am starting to think that this story is an urban legend. Its not the first time Ive seen it.

quickdodgeŽ
03-22-2005, 10:56 PM
Yeah, it has to be. This was just posted on that forum. That story is about 2-3 years old. Later, QD.

LS2ner
03-23-2005, 02:52 AM
I work with a guy who is a volunteer firefighter. He has told me some bad stories but one of the worst was about one of my friends older brothers. He was ddrinking one nite and hauling ass down this back road in his mustang. He hit a bump or something doing about 115 and it made him loose control and hit a small embankment which launched his car about 5 feet in the air and off the road. When the firefighters arrived his car was wrapped around a tree 5 feet in the air. Its not really a street racing story but gives you an idea of what happens when travelling that fast on unsafe roads.

Kristi
03-23-2005, 08:20 AM
that is horrible, even if it is an urban legend.

justinxecushyn
03-23-2005, 08:27 AM
Its just not worth it, those few moments of fame vs. a life isn't worth it. Take it to the track and let everyone see plus its safer.

Brett
03-23-2005, 08:40 AM
Does ot really matter if its a legend or not people? I mean damn!! Its not like this story doesnt happen for real all the time, Urban legend or not, Read it and think about it next time you think of racing someone of a public street. Not only for your saftey but for people on the road just driving to where they are trying to get, They dont ask to get in the middle of the childish races on these streets.