PDA

View Full Version : Anyone listen to 96.1 this morning?

Brian*
03-06-2009, 08:10 AM
I heard something about some kids having a gun in school this morning on 96.1... A student called and said he pulled up in the parking lot, a teacher was out there and told him he needed to go strait to the gym and into the locker room... Now why the hell if he was already outside and in his car would they make him go INSIDE the school where the fkin gun man is :thinking: ?!? That was all I caught before I went into work but I just thought that was kinda crazy and ass backwards lol...

Anyone have more details on what went down??

EJ25RUN
03-06-2009, 08:14 AM
No. I start my mornings with AC/DC

Brian*
03-06-2009, 08:15 AM
^^ they play AC/DC sometimes lol

1SLWPOS
03-06-2009, 08:25 AM
I heard something about a gun was hidden in the ceiling at Woodstock High school yesterday,this morning but nothing about the gym etc.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/03/05/georgia.school.gun.plot/

XLR8NMR2
03-06-2009, 08:52 AM
damn i was listnening but didn't hear anything about no guns and school

Master Shake
03-06-2009, 10:21 AM
isn't that "the bird show" or something?

ALVIN
03-06-2009, 10:40 AM
giant brian show

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 11:02 AM
damn i was listnening but didn't hear anything about no guns and school

Lies, black folk dont listen to no Project 96.1. PSH.

-Ant.

Slomaro Z28
03-06-2009, 11:05 AM
That school is only like 2 miles from my house and I heard nothing about this....

TIGERJC
03-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Lies, black folk dont listen to no Project 96.1. PSH.

-Ant.
wrong

Yak-o-mon

Brian*
03-06-2009, 12:02 PM
That school is only like 2 miles from my house and I heard nothing about this....

Crazy, i'm sure it will be on the news today... But I'm at my store till 7 :rolleyes:

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 02:13 PM
wrong

Yak-o-mon

Whats yak-o-mon? :thinking:

Project is good, but i dont care for the interviews from hell, UNLESS it's the RANDY SHOW! lolol

-Ant.

01CDMLUDER
03-06-2009, 03:28 PM
Wow I can't belive yall didn't hear what happened. A few kids on of them 17 yrs old brought an ak-47 and a handgun to school. They arrested the kid. He never opened fire or anything but they had Woodstock and other schools in that area closed. thats pretty much all I know

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 03:32 PM
I think the father should get arrested also. Or parents, whatever.

-Ant.

eraser4g63
03-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Wow I can't belive yall didn't hear what happened. A few kids on of them 17 yrs old brought an ak-47 and a handgun to school. They arrested the kid. He never opened fire or anything but they had Woodstock and other schools in that area closed. thats pretty much all I know
Wrong answer, A kid brought a hand gun to school ( woodstock HS/Middle school) and had intention of using it ( Told PD that during interrogation). HE hid the gun in the ceiling tile of the Boys bathroom and then ran his mouth to a friend about having the gun at school. Further more the AK-47 was found under his bed along with a shotgun. there were a total of 3-4 students involved, one of which did not attend Woodstock high school, but Etowah High in canton. the school was locked down till around 1030AM. The kids have been charged with 400+ charges each including several Federal charges. The FBI, GBI, Woodstock PD, GSP, and CCSO along with a couple of other alphabet agencies are pressing charges. Like a said earlier the Kid said he had intentions to open fire but never did.

eraser4g63
03-06-2009, 10:43 PM
I know a lot of the public saftey personnel in Cherokee so I get to hear all sorts of cool little things, also my wife is a teacher so she gets all the juicy intel as well.

TIGERJC
03-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Whats yak-o-mon? :thinking:

Project is good, but i dont care for the interviews from hell, UNLESS it's the RANDY SHOW! lolol

-Ant.
Thats what I think the so called mexicans says on the show

87 Turbo II
03-06-2009, 11:59 PM
Now why the hell if he was already outside and in his car would they make him go INSIDE the school where the fkin gun man is :thinking: ?!? Public schools need to know where everyone is at all times to help control the situation, if it means getting someone who was obviously safe just a little closer to danger, at least they know where he is, and the situation has more control. That's my guess.

Slomaro Z28
03-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Wrong answer, A kid brought a hand gun to school ( woodstock HS/Middle school) and had intention of using it ( Told PD that during interrogation). HE hid the gun in the ceiling tile of the Boys bathroom and then ran his mouth to a friend about having the gun at school. Further more the AK-47 was found under his bed along with a shotgun. there were a total of 3-4 students involved, one of which did not attend Woodstock high school, but Etowah High in canton. the school was locked down till around 1030AM. The kids have been charged with 400+ charges each including several Federal charges. The FBI, GBI, Woodstock PD, GSP, and CCSO along with a couple of other alphabet agencies are pressing charges. Like a said earlier the Kid said he had intentions to open fire but never did.

yeah, but Etowah isn't in Canton, its right here in Towne Lake also.......about a mile from Woodstock HS.

G.C
03-08-2009, 06:27 PM
400 charges?? that can't be right. If it is true, those kid are never seeing freedom.

MR2DR
03-08-2009, 08:39 PM
1) Those kids are fucked or will be fucked HARD for a long ass time

2) If you already brought it with intention.. why hide it in the tiles and run your mouth about it? That's the difference between Georgia and Colorado XP

§treet_§peed
03-08-2009, 08:45 PM
the columbine kids were very smart. yet nothing ever goes exactly as planned. im not praising them for doing what they did, but they were very strategic about what they did and the way they did it. Dylan and Eric, did not straight forward tell anyone what they planned to do. they just hinted around it. but long story short they went thru with what they planned for the most part.

01CDMLUDER
03-21-2009, 07:50 AM

Whatever man I was just going by what I heard on the radio and news. Kid still brought a gun to school and didn't shoot anybody