PDA

View Full Version : Misc Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

Demsum
03-06-2009, 01:19 AM
Does anyone else watch this? I really want to like it, but Jimmy Fallon makes it so hard. Everything is great about the show except the host. The Roots are the house band and they just performed two songs with Ludacris, which was the best rap performance I have ever seen on a late night talk show. The guest all week were A-list. Jimmy just lacks the improv skills of a Conan O' Brian, which he is replacing at this time slot.

Tuan
03-06-2009, 09:22 AM
He doesn't look like he's found his comfort zone yet. If you watch hes always swaying back and forth which is really annoying, and to be honest Jimmy Fallon has never really been funny to me.

Deke
03-06-2009, 09:50 AM
Yeah I watched some of it the other night and wasn't really that impressed. I have a feeling that he'll get the hang of it though. I love the fact that Carson got skipped over when they chose the host of Late Night (haha his show is horrible).

TypeRPersonality
03-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Yeah I watched some of it the other night and wasn't really that impressed. I have a feeling that he'll get the hang of it though. I love the fact that Carson got skipped over when they chose the host of Late Night (haha his show is horrible).

Carson Daly really sucks. Lol. I think Fallon is doing fine, I only caught 2 episodes so far. It's definitely more entertaining to watch than Daly.

Anyone ever watches Spike Feresten? I think it's a pretty great show.

dc2teg2006
03-06-2009, 11:12 PM
it took 4 years for people to like Conan O' Brian, and for Conan to be good at what he did. If yall don't remember, before he became a late night host, Conan was a writer of the Simpson. Critics hated his stand up, and there were bad reviews. Now ppl like him. Give Jimmy time.

Demsum
03-06-2009, 11:17 PM
it took 4 years for people to like Conan O' Brian, and for Conan to be good at what he did. If yall don't remember, before he became a late night host, Conan was a writer of the Simpson. Critics hated his stand up, and there were bad reviews. Now ppl like him. Give Jimmy time.

I hope so. At least when Conan starts his new show i'll have something to fall back on if Jimmy continues to let me down in the future. I think I'll watch him just to hear The Roots anyway.