PDA

View Full Version : AnthonyF, Worst Buyer EVER!

BIG WORM
03-06-2009, 01:15 AM
I've done a lot of business here on IA. Enough so, that I became a site sponsor, No I don't have a web page or a spot in the sponsor section, but yes, I've paid my dues and I'm a legit sponsor.

All of my transactions done through IA have been pleasant experiences, I've made some new friends and established some good connections in the automotive industry.

It wasn't until AnthonyF (an IA Site Mod) and I made a deal, that I had problems. Now yes, sure it's easy to take the mods side and instantly declare all problems to be my fault, but stop, read the post, and put yourself in my shoes.

Awhile back I had a Nintendo Wii for sale with a lot of extras, I was looking for cash only, but AnthonyF made me a deal I couldn't refuse. (see attached pictures for details) Now, do not judge the basis of the deal, who was on the better end etc... for all of that is irrelevant. Just listen to the details.

This was the deal, my Wii plus extras (over 50 games) for his 32 inch 720p sharp TV plus $100 bucks on his end:

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc324/forsale84/anthony-1.jpg

All was good we talked over the phone scheduled a meeting time for that Saturday. No negotiations were made on either side.

Saturday comes, we trade, all is good. Anthony says "thanks man", and begins to leave. I said, "Hold on, What about the $100?" He immediately recognizes what I was talking about (see pm) and responds "oh crap, my bad man." He pulled out his wallet and flips through it, gives me $50 and said he didn't have the rest on him. I responded, Well there is an ATM machine in the parking lot. He said, "No way man, they will charge me like 10 bucks." I said "then give me $40." (even though the machine would only charge $3 tops.)

Anthony says, "Hey man, can I paypal you the money when I get home?" "You know I'm good for it, I'm a mod on IA."

Yes, I thought this was a legitimate excuse and I agreed.

Upon leaving, AnthonyF looks me in the eye, shakes my hand, and gives me his word as a man, that he will uphold his end of the deal.

That evening I pm'd the paypal email address, he responds with "The wii works great, I will paypal the money next friday when I get paid. (I have these pm's saved)

So I sit for a week, no money.

For the next 3 weeks, I text message, Call, leave voicemails, and Private messages on IA, to AnthonyF no response.

It wasn't until I listed some items for sale in the flea market section under the title. "My I Need Rent Money Sale, AnthonyF Won't Pay Me" that I get a response.

Anthony gets pissed and threatens to ban me for calling him out on IA.
(I have PM's of this also)

I replied, telling him to pay me and I'll drop it.
Another month passes No money.

At this point, I accept this guy is never going to pay me, and I can't make a bad buyer thread, because he will ban me. So what do I do? Nothing, every once in awhile when I wish I had a couple of extra bucks in my pocket, I would get angry and send AnthonyF a childish text saying something like, "Cheap ass" or "Faggot." just for kicks to see if he would respond, or attempt to defend himself. He never does.

So last Friday, (4 months later) I do the same, I sent a text saying "cheap skate" AnthonyF threatens to ban me if I text him again. So I texted him again, of course.

I get home, log in, I've been Banned.
But it doesn't end there.

I begin getting numerous phone calls from craigslist, form ppl asking about my $50 Iphone, $100 60gb Ps3, and many others...(I still get these calls daily)

So since I'm banned, I log into craigslist, and begin my revenge. I posted several "fake" for sale, and free giveaway post, stating things like;

"Free Kittens, From a Loving Gay Household"

with AnthonyF's phone number attached.

While it is immature and somewhat childish, I did not start the fake craigslist crap, and I was banned from an account that I paid to be a sponsor for, all because a Import Atlanta Site MOD, didn't honor his word as a man, nor his credibility as a site sponsor.

No negotiations were ever made, just him (AnthonyF) stating that he would uphold his end of the deal.

I don't really even care about the money, it's just the fact that he is a MOD on the site, he should be helping bring traffic to the site, not banning sponsors, in attempt to run from his problems.

But what really pisses me off the most, is that he shook my hand, looked me in the eyes, and gave me his word stating he was good for the money.....

Is this how IA likes to be represented?
Is this how a paying sponsor should be treated?

discuss...

-Note***I have the HTML for this thread copied, I will continue to post it, if it gets deleted, so do your thing AnthonyF.

Frög
03-06-2009, 01:23 AM
I've done a lot of business here on IA. Enough so, that I became a site sponsor, No I don't have a web page or a spot in the sponsor section, but yes, I've paid my dues and I'm a legit sponsor.

All of my transactions done through IA have been pleasant experiences, I've made some new friends and established some good connections in the automotive industry.

It wasn't until AnthonyF (an IA Site Mod) and I made a deal, that I had problems. Now yes, sure it's easy to take the mods side and instantly declare all problems to be my fault, but stop, read the post, and put yourself in my shoes.

Awhile back I had a Nintendo Wii for sale with a lot of extras, I was looking for cash only, but AnthonyF made me a deal I couldn't refuse. (see attached pictures for details) Now, do not judge the basis of the deal, who was on the better end etc... for all of that is irrelevant. Just listen to the details.

This was the deal, my Wii plus extras (over 50 games) for his 32 inch 720p sharp TV plus $100 bucks on his end:

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc324/forsale84/anthony-1.jpg

All was good we talked over the phone scheduled a meeting time for that Saturday. No negotiations were made on either side.

Saturday comes, we trade, all is good. Anthony says "thanks man", and begins to leave. I said, "Hold on, What about the $100?" He immediately recognizes what I was talking about (see pm) and responds "oh crap, my bad man." He pulled out his wallet and flips through it, gives me $50 and said he didn't have the rest on him. I responded, Well there is an ATM machine in the parking lot. He said, "No way man, they will charge me like 10 bucks." I said "then give me $40." (even though the machine would only charge $3 tops.)

Anthony says, "Hey man, can I paypal you the money when I get home?" "You know I'm good for it, I'm a mod on IA."

Yes, I thought this was a legitimate excuse and I agreed.

Upon leaving, AnthonyF looks me in the eye, shakes my hand, and gives me his word as a man, that he will uphold his end of the deal.

That evening I pm'd the paypal email address, he responds with "The wii works great, I will paypal the money next friday when I get paid. (I have these pm's saved)

So I sit for a week, no money.

For the next 3 weeks, I text message, Call, leave voicemails, and Private messages on IA, to AnthonyF no response.

It wasn't until I listed some items for sale in the flea market section under the title. "My I Need Rent Money Sale, AnthonyF Won't Pay Me" that I get a response.

Anthony gets pissed and threatens to ban me for calling him out on IA.
(I have PM's of this also)

I replied, telling him to pay me and I'll drop it.
Another month passes No money.

At this point, I accept this guy is never going to pay me, and I can't make a bad buyer thread, because he will ban me. So what do I do? Nothing, every once in awhile when I wish I had a couple of extra bucks in my pocket, I would get angry and send AnthonyF a childish text saying something like, "Cheap ass" or "Faggot." just for kicks to see if he would respond, or attempt to defend himself. He never does.

So last Friday, (4 months later) I do the same, I sent a text saying "cheap skate" AnthonyF threatens to ban me if I text him again. So I texted him again, of course.

I get home, log in, I've been Banned.
But it doesn't end there.

I begin getting numerous phone calls from craigslist, form ppl asking about my $50 Iphone, $100 60gb Ps3, and many others...(I still get these calls daily)

So since I'm banned, I log into craigslist, and begin my revenge. I posted several "fake" for sale, and free giveaway post, stating things like;

"Free Kittens, From a Loving Gay Household"

with AnthonyF's phone number attached.

While it is immature and somewhat childish, I did not start the fake craigslist crap, and I was banned from an account that I paid to be a sponsor for, all because a Import Atlanta Site MOD, didn't honor his word as a man, nor his credibility as a site sponsor.

No negotiations were ever made, just him (AnthonyF) stating that he would uphold his end of the deal.

I don't really even care about the money, it's just the fact that he is a MOD on the site, he should be helping bring traffic to the site, not banning sponsors, in attempt to run from his problems.

But what really pisses me off the most, is that he shook my hand, looked me in the eyes, and gave me his word stating he was good for the money.....

Is this how IA likes to be represented?
Is this how a paying sponsor should be treated?

discuss...

-Note***I have the HTML for this thread copied, I will continue to post it, if it gets deleted, so do your thing AnthonyF.

:eek: If all this is true, it's pretty Fucked up..

I have dealt with him before and it was all smooth and honest..

Hope you two work it out :goodjob:

X-Runner
03-06-2009, 01:26 AM
Good thread, will read again.

xdavidscenex
03-06-2009, 01:29 AM
thats fucked up.

tippatone
03-06-2009, 01:31 AM
Thats why some people stay away from IA. Most of the mods are cool but you got some who thinks IA is their remedy for a lack of power in the real world. I hope you get this resolved, its a shame that a mod would be as petty as to delete your attempts to recover funds.

eYezs1ck
03-06-2009, 07:12 AM
when does the "man" of his word come in play?

hmong_Spec
03-06-2009, 07:16 AM
wow, very interesting.

PURP
03-06-2009, 07:35 AM
interesting

punkr6
03-06-2009, 07:43 AM
Very intresting....Can't wait to hear both sides

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-06-2009, 07:49 AM
Shit is about to hit the fan !

Tech5
03-06-2009, 08:49 AM
Dayum, Honestly I hope this works out...I havent done bussiness with Ant but he seemed pretty cool and BigWorm you seem cool too....But bullshitt a side Ant Please fix this I hate for either of you to have to deal with this kinda shit!!!

I can see this coming from a NOOB but not some two grown ass adults, that has reputation on this site and many people knows you both very well!

Best of luck for you BigWorm and Ant...Joshua

bigdare23
03-06-2009, 08:54 AM
:eek: If all this is true, it's pretty Fucked up..

I have dealt with him before and it was all smooth and honest..

Hope you two work it out :goodjob:

X2

MR2DR
03-06-2009, 09:32 AM
$50 is not worth your good reputation.. if you owe it, just pay it. just my $.02

Vteckidd
03-06-2009, 09:40 AM
We have already spoken to Anthony about this, he will come in hear and respond and tell his side.

I hope you all can find some common ground

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 10:15 AM
~yawn~ Wow, it has been what...3 months now? no 4.

We did come to an agreement. I came home, tested the Wii and guess what, it had problems. Why should I cough out an additional 50 dollars that was SUPPOSED to be for a PERFECT working Wii when it has issues?

I notified him and he said to give the Wii back to get it fixed. Hmm, Just hand it back to him with no collateral and him having all my stuff? No thanks.

He got a Perfect working very young Sharp tv, sony dvd player 50 bucks and whatever else for a Used Wii, 40 BURNED games (cost..10 bucks?) and I was missing the dock for the Wii to sit in.

I believe I was the one who got screwed out of this deal. I can't even sell the Wii due to the burned games and the chip. At least you can sell those items.

-------------------------------

-Ant.

blackboi50
03-06-2009, 10:16 AM

We did come to an agreement. I came home, tested the Wii and guess what, it had problems. Why should I cough out an additional 50 dollars that was SUPPOSED to be for a PERFECT working Wii when it has issues?

I notified him and he said to give the Wii back to get it fixed. Hmm, Just hand it back to him with no collateral and him having all my stuff? No thanks.

He got a Perfect working very young Sharp tv, sony dvd player 50 bucks and whatever else for a Used Wii, 40 BURNED games (cost..10 bucks?) and I was missing the dock for the Wii to sit in.

I believe I was the one who got screwed out of this deal. I can't even sell the Wii due to the burned games and the chip. At least you can sell those items.

----
-Ant.

wow.......really wanst expecting this from you ant :thinking:........:no:.......1

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 10:16 AM
i see a quote of his saying he called me a "cheap skate"?

LIES, here is a proven lie, it says "CHEAP ASS" on my cell phone.

you are a fucking LIAR and a fucking pussy!!

-Ant.

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 10:18 AM
wow.......really wanst expecting this from you ant :thinking:........:no:.......1
What, D-block you know me better than that. I never stooped to this bitch's level.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 10:20 AM
I have the rest of the text where you ACT like a tough guy and run your mouth threatening me. I kept it. :goodjob:

Maybe you and I should have a chat. :D But I doubt that will ever happen b/c your an internet tough guy.

I'm glad you live in the past. A deal went sour on both ends. Why cry about it 4 months later?

-Ant.

AirMax95
03-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Oh my! Why is it always when the other side comes out OP's get pwned, lol.

*popcorn anyone?*

blackboi50
03-06-2009, 10:22 AM
What, D-block you know me better than that. I never stooped to this bitch's level.

-Ant.

oh yea i know u didnt!!! but u should of just been like look man im not paying you the rest because the wii is fucked!!!!........just communicate

but just being real.......if i was big worm i would be super angry with you!!! i mean the wii worked fine when u got it!!!! its not his fault if it crapped out!!!....he sold you a fine wii ((as far as i can read)).....1

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 10:22 AM
I can see this coming from a NOOB but not some two grown ass adults, that has reputation on this site and many people knows you both very well!

2 grown adults? I see one. Me.

He put my phone number all over CL. What GROWN ADULT does that? :thinking:

BG is a child. He threatens me over texts, wont back it up, puts my number all over CL, never talks anything out, just screams and yells about 50 lousy dollars.

So who do you think got the worst end of this?

-Ant.

blackboi50
03-06-2009, 10:23 AM
yea the CL thing was just plain dirty and immature!!!!.....1

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 10:24 AM
oh yea i know u didnt!!! but u should of just been like look man im not paying you the rest because the wii is fucked!!!!........just communicate

but just being real.......if i was big worm i would be super angry with you!!! i mean the wii worked fine when u got it!!!! its not his fault if it crapped out!!!....he sold you a fine wii ((as far as i can read)).....1

See the thing is, he doesn't tell the whole story. He tells his half. 50% true, 50% lies.

I told him the Wii was fucked up. He wanted to fix it when he wasn't the one that modded it. So it would have gone to some1 I have NO idea about. Would you take his word after he just sold you a Wii and promised it was in perfect working condition??

EXACTLY! YOU WOULDNT!

IT DID NOT WORK FINE WHEN I FUCKING GOT IT! It makes constant noise and reads a couple of discs. Many time I have to shut it off and reboot the damn thing just to read the disc.

-Ant.

DynamicSound
03-06-2009, 10:27 AM
If that is true, I wouldn't of paid either. In fact, I would of went to get my TV back.

hmong_Spec
03-06-2009, 10:27 AM
WOW, you'll be amazed how many people is looking at this thread. why not post the proof on IA, and us IA members will decide who's write or not. Big Worm, you post all your evidence in your inbox, i guess Ant you post your text messages or anything you saved in your inbox? how does that sound?

hmong_Spec
03-06-2009, 10:28 AM
man, its so hard to trust IA people now. =(

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 10:28 AM
I just noticed he said I, me, personally posted on CL about items for sale with his number? WHAT? I can print screen my CL account and it will show I did NO SUCH THING! I have not done it to ANYONE. It is immature, stupid and just fucking wrong. Espically if people have to pay for their minutes/texts.

-Ant.

Vteckidd
03-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Im sorry he offered to fix the wii and you werent adult enough to come up with a solution to the problem , then you should have no business selling on here PERIOD. MOD OR NOT.

I mean thats just retarded thinking

Hey man the Wii doesnt work!

Ok ill fix it for you bring it back

No FUCK YOU

ANd then you use that to justify not paying him. The cradle and burned games is absolutely pointless cause you KNEW what you were buying when you shook his hand. The only thing in doubt was that the Wiis condition was unknown. When you found out it was having problems, the OP offered to fix it.

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?

Sorry ant you are in the wrong. Pay him the $50, or return the wii or let him fix it

hmong_Spec
03-06-2009, 10:29 AM
should of have ran him over with your truck.:goodjob:

I just noticed he said I, me, personally posted on CL about items for sale with his number? WHAT? I can print screen my CL account and it will show I did NO SUCH THING! I have not done it to ANYONE. It is immature, stupid and just fucking wrong. Espically if people have to pay for their minutes/texts.

-Ant.

hmong_Spec
03-06-2009, 10:32 AM
you have a point there, but if ant didn't trust him, he could of went with big worm to fix the wii. like my older brother said, be a grown up man and just talk about it. don't be a lil kid and fight and do immature stuff.

Im sorry he offered to fix the wii and you werent adult enough to come up with a solution to the problem , then you should have no business selling on here PERIOD. MOD OR NOT.

I mean thats just retarded thinking

Hey man the Wii doesnt work!

Ok ill fix it for you bring it back

No FUCK YOU

ANd then you use that to justify not paying him. The cradle and burned games is absolutely pointless cause you KNEW what you were buying when you shook his hand. The only thing in doubt was that the Wiis condition was unknown. When you found out it was having problems, the OP offered to fix it.

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?

Sorry ant you are in the wrong. Pay him the $50, or return the wii or let him fix it

Vteckidd
I mean come on if i buy something and its fucked up, an the OP offers to fix it, why would i NOT LET HIM TRY TO PULL THROUGH?

I mean you could have said "let me bring it over and you can play it an see what is wrong"

instead you are acting like a little kid, personally i would have gone over an let him look at it, and taken my DVD player or someting of collateral until it was fixed.

but you didnt even try to do that

AnthonyF
WOW, you'll be amazed how many people is looking at this thread. why not post the proof on IA, and us IA members will decide who's write or not. Big Worm, you post all your evidence in your inbox, i guess Ant you post your text messages or anything you saved in your inbox? how does that sound?

How do u suppose I post what is in my text messages? lol.

I have nothing from my inbox b/c I get about 100-150 PM's a week. Over 4 months...yea..I clean that shit out. especially if I knew the deal was fucked and there was no need to get hissy with it. I did not hold a grudge against him but he would not let it go. Aren't there more important things to worry about?

-Ant.

hmong_Spec
03-06-2009, 10:34 AM
i think you can reply your message to your hotmail. Than, copy and paste.

How do u suppose I post what is in my text messages? lol.

I have nothing from my inbox b/c I get about 100-150 PM's a week. Over 4 months...yea..I clean that shit out. especially if I knew the deal was fucked and there was no need to get hissy with it. I did not hold a grudge against him but he would not let it go. Aren't there more important things to worry about?

-Ant.

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 10:34 AM
God damn Mike you're fucking stupid.

Did I say FUCK YOU? DId I?!?! If you have a side, GTFO!! We all know you are on his side. I dont need your fucking input if you biased!

He wanted to give the Wii to a 3rd party, some1 I have no idea who it is. Would I ever see the Wii again? Who knows? So i went with my gut instinct and said No.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 10:35 AM
i think you can reply your message to your hotmail. Than, copy and paste.
Iphones don't do that...I dont think. They don't do shit. lol

-Ant.

hmong_Spec
03-06-2009, 10:36 AM
lol, i guess now we have to hear Big Worm other part of the story.

Iphones don't do that...I dont think. They don't do shit. lol

-Ant.

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 10:37 AM
I mean come on if i buy something and its fucked up, an the OP offers to fix it, why would i NOT LET HIM TRY TO PULL THROUGH?

I mean you could have said "let me bring it over and you can play it an see what is wrong"

instead you are acting like a little kid, personally i would have gone over an let him look at it, and taken my DVD player or someting of collateral until it was fixed.

but you didnt even try to do that

I'm acting like a little kid? lol, damn Mike...too many words can be said about you right now. lolol

Did I paste his number all over CL like a 10 year old? Did I text him at 12am talking shit? Did I hold a grudge on him for 4 months?

Grow up Mike, look in both directions except one. But your hard headed.

-Ant.

tybalt6691
03-06-2009, 10:38 AM
Not that I want to get involved but why dont you guys both trade back the items+cash. Then forget this ever happened? I know its outside the box but just an idea. That way no one has any reason to bitch.

hmong_Spec
03-06-2009, 10:39 AM
OR, both of yall can give back each other stuff back. But if you want to keep it, than have a talk with each other, its very understandable. If big worm knew that it was burned games and the wii was messed up b4 he sold it to you and didnt tell you, than just drop everything.

hmong_Spec
03-06-2009, 10:40 AM
exactly!

Not that I want to get involved but why dont you guys both trade back the items+cash. Then forget this ever happened? I know its outside the box but just an idea. That way no one has any reason to bitch.

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 10:40 AM

Even when he put my number all over CL i didn't bitch on IA. I talked about it through the Admin/SM section but not for public view. I am not the one bitching.

If he has some1 to break into the Wii to change it up, How do I know he wouldn't do that to the TV and DVD player? That's right. I don't.

-Ant.

hmong_Spec
03-06-2009, 10:41 AM
BETTER THAN THAT, HOW BOUT WE HAVE A RACE! if ant wins, drop everything. If big worms wins, ant owes him. It would be really interesting, but i dont think its going to happen.

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 10:42 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 22 (21 members and 1 guests) AnthonyF (member.php?u=1971), tybalt6691 (member.php?u=5612), b16EG-HaTcH (member.php?u=20646), hmong_Spec (member.php?u=19448), GOT_PURP (member.php?u=21321), joecoolfreak (member.php?u=8313)*, r_Senik (member.php?u=6791), 99hatch (member.php?u=17220), MrBoostedCRX (member.php?u=22803), 97_c1vic (member.php?u=22995), BIG WORM (member.php?u=24806), ACCORDPRIDE (member.php?u=20512), 1siccEJ2 (member.php?u=13903), DynamicSound (member.php?u=30678), Vteckidd (member.php?u=643)*, SouthrnStyle (member.php?u=25174), Vi3t (member.php?u=4434), plv (member.php?u=3665), Tuan (member.php?u=2922), yerrow (member.php?u=562), punkr6 (member.php?u=5502)

Well, what do you say there tough guy?

1. Drop all your accusations even after the public display of my personal information?

2. Man up to your threats through text and take a stroll with me? :D

-Ant.

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 10:43 AM
BETTER THAN THAT, HOW BOUT WE HAVE A RACE! if ant wins, drop everything. If big worms wins, ant owes him. It would be really interesting, but i dont think its going to happen.

Your hyped up on something arent you?

-Ant.

hmong_Spec
03-06-2009, 10:43 AM
trying to help, but there's nothing you can really do on the INTERNET. so i'm just giving suggestions. :D

Your hyped up on something arent you?

-Ant.

81911SC
03-06-2009, 10:45 AM
O it's good now.

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 10:46 AM
trying to help, but there's nothing you can really do on the INTERNET. so i'm just giving suggestions. :D

yes, I know this. Since our deal 4 months ago he has never contacted me. Never called me up or texted me (LIKE AN ADULT) and asked of anything. It was only during those first few days that anything was discussed.

4 months later he puts on his angry cap and plasters my number all over CL, THEN comes on here and HAS lied about what he has said.

WHAT HAVE I LIED ABOUT!?! I owe you FIFTY DOLLARS....for a PERFECT working Wii. I received none. You received a perfect working EVERYTHING.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 10:47 AM
O it's good now.

No it's not. Cus Big Pussy down there won't jump in. He threatened me and won't back it up. lolol:gay:

-Ant.

81911SC
03-06-2009, 10:48 AM
No it's not. Cus Big Pussy down there won't jump in. He threatened me and won't back it up. lolol:gay:

-Ant.:lmfao:
Damn, I hate that I have to go to school and miss more of this.

hmong_Spec
03-06-2009, 10:48 AM
makes sense, but when he called you or texted you, you should of said, the wii is broken when i recieved it. i should keep the $50. but i guess there's nothing we can really do now.

yes, I know this. Since our deal 4 months ago he has never contacted me. Never called me up or texted me (LIKE AN ADULT) and asked of anything. It was only during those first few days that anything was discussed.

4 months later he puts on his angry cap and plasters my number all over CL, THEN comes on here and HAS lied about what he has said.

WHAT HAVE I LIED ABOUT!?! I owe you FIFTY DOLLARS....for a PERFECT working Wii. I received none. You received a perfect working EVERYTHING.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 10:50 AM
^You don't read everything do you?

I contacted him saying the Wii was not functioning properly. He said he would have some1 fix it..

If some1 sold you something was supposed to be 100%, would you take their word again that you would even see that product again?

-Ant.

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 10:51 AM
If I was the "worst" buyer, why would I have 120 + 0 - feedback on ebay with 115 of those me being the buyer? Also purchasing many items from fellow IAers and selling to them as well. from: Nitro, revmaynard, paul (admin) to also doing BIG favors for other IAers that many of you would not do.

-Ant.

hmong_Spec
03-06-2009, 10:52 AM
lol, my bad, forgot about that part. but at that point you should of mention the $50.

I contacted him saying the Wii was not functioning properly. He said he would have some1 fix it..

If some1 sold you something was supposed to be 100%, would you take their word again that you would even see that product again?

-Ant.

Blitanicle99
03-06-2009, 11:03 AM
Anthony F should be taking the 50 bucks you supposely owe this guy and use to pay for fixing your Wii.

Thats about as fair as it will get.

1SLWPOS
03-06-2009, 11:20 AM
What was wrong with the Wii that it wasn't working and how did you get it fixed? Also why not meet up someplace that had electrical outlets and test that the Wii worked since you brought a FUCKING TV to trade?

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 11:26 AM
What was wrong with the Wii that it wasn't working and how did you get it fixed?
The has been "modified" to read burned games. When you start up the Wii it makes noises (ive never owned a Wii but I dont think noises are good) 50% of the time I have to reboot it. When installing a burned game 70% of the time it will read it immediately, 30% it will not causing me to reboot the system again.

I have not gotton it fixed. I have a 360 I play 99% of the time and the Wii was for my g/f for an Xmas present.

-Ant.

1SLWPOS
03-06-2009, 11:31 AM
I edited my post so I guess you had started to reply before ;)

civictR
03-06-2009, 11:32 AM

-Ant.

At least BIGWORM trying to do his part. just let him fix the wii and call it a day. stop acting like a bitch and not let him try to resolve this his part of the problem. Pay the guy his money and in return you will get a good working Wii

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 11:35 AM
At least BIGWORM trying to do his part. just let him fix the wii and call it a day. stop acting like a bitch and not let him try to resolve this his part of the problem. Pay the guy his money and in return you will get a good working Wii

Lol, yet another IA wanna b thug.

How about you read my statements before running your mouth.

I've offered to meet up countless time and never ones threatened him, nor have I posted his personal info on the net, or posted any of OUR business for public amusement.

-Ant.

jadakid88
03-06-2009, 11:36 AM
damn...

DynamicSound
03-06-2009, 11:45 AM
The only thing I am wondering is Big Worm has been viewing this thread for some time and is on it now, but hasn't posted anything.

tippatone
03-06-2009, 11:56 AM
The OP has some explaining to do, because if he was so fast to have someone look at it, he must have known that it was not in 100% working order(sounds like it works sometimes) and should have told Ant that from the start of the deal....

1SLWPOS
03-06-2009, 12:02 PM
The OP has some explaining to do, because if he was so fast to have someone look at it, he must have known that it was not in 100% working order(sounds like it works sometimes) and should have told Ant that from the start of the deal.... Or maybe he was just trying to help out and collect is 50$.......... And just b/c he is in the thread doesn't even mean he is at his computer.

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 12:03 PM
^Yes, that would have been acceptable to me. They I could have tested it and not of wanted to trade so many items for it.

-Ant.

DynamicSound
03-06-2009, 12:07 PM
Or maybe he was just trying to help out and collect is 50$.......... And just b/c he is in the thread doesn't even mean he is at his computer. Well, right after I posted that he left the thread.

Slomaro Z28
03-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Man, I sold Mike (vteckidd) a Xbox 360 like a year or more ago and he was $10 short and said he owed me, maybe I should make a post and try and get my $10.(thats a joke of course) Big Worm I know $50 could help you out but sometimes you just gotta cut your loses.....make a thread that says it didn't go well and you wouldn't deal with him again. Ant. when you buy used electronics thats just a chance you take, I'm not siding with anyone just saying we aren't in high school anymore...

Integ420
03-06-2009, 12:20 PM
That is fucked up if he just took ur money like that

BIG WORM
03-06-2009, 12:25 PM

Really? That's a lie, here is the pm you sent saying everything works great!

See attached photo.
http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc324/forsale84/uuuu.jpg

Another lie, you have yet to call me and work this out like a man. You never responded to any communication attempted on my behalf until "I called you out on IA" Then, the only thing you did say, was that you would ban me if I continued. It was then I offed a truce, I told you if the wii did have problems, please come to my house and exchange it for the perfectly working one connected in my living room which you are welcome to test before you trade. Did you respond? NO!

Truth is, the wii works great. That's why you don't respond, you just use "the wii makes noises" excuse to defend your reputation as a mod on IA.

He got a Perfect working very young Sharp tv, sony dvd player 50 bucks and whatever else for a Used Wii, 40 BURNED games (cost..10 bucks?) and I was missing the dock for the Wii to sit in

As I said in the post the details of the deal became irrelevant when you failed to negotiate, and you shook my hand, signaling that it was a good deal on both parts.

Really? It's not hard to sell a modded wii with 2 remotes, 2 nunchucks, and over 50 games, unless you're advertising that it makes noises, when it doesn't, only in attempt to defend you from having to pull 50 bucks out of your pocket, and keep your word as a man.

On a side note, this lousy piece of shit put my phone number ALL OVER craigslist. Do you think that is fair? Getting numerous phone calls through out the day?

You started this and you know it, while I admit that I had no problem at all making fake post with your number in them, I was not the first one to do so.

Nevertheless, craigslist, nor verizon text messages, do not pertain to IA in any way, so why did I get banned??

On a side note, I've been banned before, and the fake craigslist thing is something I believe the mods get together and do. e.g. Mod post a thread in the mods forums, "I just banned this douche bag, humiliate him on craigslist."

hmong_Spec
03-06-2009, 12:27 PM
wow

Vteckidd
03-06-2009, 01:17 PM

-Ant.
No but instead of flexing my mod muscle threatening to ban him AFTER HE OFFERED TO TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM, i would have been and adult and tried to work the situation out.

You got a "bad" wii, you told him, he offered you to fix it, and you had still not paid the full amount. You should have at that point got you stuff back if you WERENT WILLING TO LET HIM RECTIFY THE SITUATION.

Instead you are thumping your chest saying "I DONT TRUST HIM HES A BAD SELLER"

Ignorance in this situation is on you, because you are refusing to let him fix the proble, then bitching about it.

LETS PLAY DEVILS ADVOCATE

WHY WOULD YOU KEEP A BROKEN WII? WHY WOULD YOU NOT LET HIM TRY TO FIX IT, and i dont buy this "i didnt trust him" bullshit . YOU COULD HAVE FOUND A WAY TO MAKE SURE YOU WERE PROTECTED. But it looks like you are using it to keep from paying him $50.

If you keep the WII , YOU OWE HIM $50. YOu refusing to let him fix the situation makes it look bad ON YOU, like you ahve something to hide.

The guy is a sponsor on here, you know what he looks like, you have his number. Why wouldnt you try to work this out?

Im on no ones side, i dont have a dog in this hunt

Vteckidd
03-06-2009, 01:19 PM
The has been "modified" to read burned games. When you start up the Wii it makes noises (ive never owned a Wii but I dont think noises are good) 50% of the time I have to reboot it. When installing a burned game 70% of the time it will read it immediately, 30% it will not causing me to reboot the system again.

I have not gotton it fixed. I have a 360 I play 99% of the time and the Wii was for my g/f for an Xmas present.

-Ant.
Ok, did you buy the WII KNOWING IT WAS MODDED and KNOWING IT HAD BURNED GAMES?

SIMPLE YES OR NO

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 01:21 PM
lol. Wow, one PM but doesnt show the whole truth. Thanks for more lies.

-Ant.

Vteckidd
03-06-2009, 01:24 PM
lol. Wow, one PM but doesnt show the whole truth. Thanks for more lies.

-Ant.
Hows is it lies? ITS WHAT YOU WROTE LOL.

YOu are about to be stripped of your mod rights

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 01:25 PM
I dont have his number. I had phone issues and lost all my newly saved numbers.

-Ant.

Vteckidd
03-06-2009, 01:26 PM
i bet i can find his number in 30 seconds by

PMing him

or

Oh i dont know, hes a sponsor and has 100 threads on here

Vteckidd
03-06-2009, 01:26 PM
ANthony this is nothing personal between me or you so stop thinking that. YOu are wrong in what you are doing though IMO.

If you kept the wii, you owe him $50 END OF STORY.

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 01:29 PM
Hows is it lies? ITS WHAT YOU WROTE LOL.

YOu are about to be stripped of your mod rights

B/c it isn't the whole truth.

He is stating I put his number on CL. I have a print screen of my CL account that doesn't involve his number anywhere.

I got screwed on a broke Wii that no1 wants due to the burned games and ebay wont allow me to sell it. If I had known this I prob wouldnt have purchased it. MY fault. I didn't know.

Again, why should I give back his product in nothing in return? Isn't that sketchy? You would actually trust him after he has already said the Wii is in perfect condition?

-Ant.

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 01:31 PM
ANthony this is nothing personal between me or you so stop thinking that. YOu are wrong in what you are doing though IMO.

If you kept the wii, you owe him $50 END OF STORY.

Then stop taking direct shots at me.

You know it isn't right. If it was in perfect condition I would do it no questions asked.

Again, why is this being brought up FOUR MONTHS AFTER?

-Ant.

Vteckidd
03-06-2009, 01:38 PM
B/c it isn't the whole truth.

He is stating I put his number on CL. I have a print screen of my CL account that doesn't involve his number anywhere.

I got screwed on a broke Wii that no1 wants due to the burned games and ebay wont allow me to sell it. If I had known this I prob wouldnt have purchased it. MY fault. I didn't know.

Again, why should I give back his product in nothing in return? Isn't that sketchy? You would actually trust him after he has already said the Wii is in perfect condition?

-Ant.

Look i sympathize with you, i really do. Again lets not make this personal, be OBJECTIVE.

1) You wanted a WII, did you KNOW IT WAS A MODDED WII? If so you assumed the risk that modded electronics can not operate as normal electronics. Same with the burned games. YOU not knowing is not HIS fault.

2) HE offered to look at it, at that point, if you DIDNT trust him, you should have said "hey man, how about i give you the wii to look at and you give me something of collateral just for safetys sake" Im SURE you guys could have come up wiht something. you cant just say I DONT TRUST HIM AND THATS FINAL.

He NEVER screwed you over becausse you never gave him the chance to fix the problem. You screwed yourself.

3) The CL shit is childish, on both parts, and its IRRELEVANT because the main part is you too finishing your deal.

4) DID YOU THREATEN TO BAN HIM? I know you did, and i know you banned him before. Thats crossing the line MAJORLY , mods arent supposed to do that. I know i have crossed lines before adn you guys call me on it, and 99% of the time i give in to the majority.

5) If you kept the wii, then you OWE HIM $50 whether it works or not. Because that was the deal. You cant claim you dont owe him, when you wont let him fix the problem either.

PUT YOURSELF IN HIS SHOES>

WHAT IF HE CALLED YOU AND SAID YOUR TV DIDNT WORK, AND YOU SAID"HEY BRING IT BY ILL LOOK AT IT" AND HE NEVER DID THEN MADE A BAD SELLER THREAD ABOUT YOU? HOW WOULD YOU ACT?

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 01:45 PM
1. Yes I knew it was modded but I didnt think it would affect the performance.

2. He wanted his friends to fix it.

3. None of this was brough up until the CL incident. I did not partaking in the CL shit. He started it and tried to say I did the same thing. lol.

4. I banned him when he posted my god damn number all over CL while receiving 100 phone calls. That was fun, be sure to have it happen to you, lets see how you fucking deal with it.

5. The agreement was for a perfect working Wii and my perfect working Electronics.

6. I hooked up the tv to the outlet in my truck SHOWING HIM IT WORKED. :goodjob:

Put YOURSELF in my shoes Mike.

-Ant.

Vteckidd
03-06-2009, 01:52 PM
sounds like you should have done the same for the Wii. Its called BUYER BEWARE not SSELLER beware

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 01:54 PM
^it would have been too difficult to wire up the Wii in the back of my truck in the middle of the day when we could barely see the screen.

You're right though, but as you said, "he's a sponser" so I assumed to trust him with good 100% perfect working products.

-Ant.

1SLWPOS
03-06-2009, 01:59 PM
"4. I banned him when he posted my god damn number all over CL while receiving 100 phone calls. That was fun, be sure to have it happen to you, lets see how you fucking deal with it." I would notify the police and contact craigslist. The CL crap has nothing to due with IA and yes you can post that he is doing that but that should be about it on IA. Also if you would have just paid him or worked out a legit deal that would have never happend.

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 02:01 PM
"4. I banned him when he posted my god damn number all over CL while receiving 100 phone calls. That was fun, be sure to have it happen to you, lets see how you fucking deal with it." I would notify the police and contact craigslist. The CL crap has nothing to due with IA and yes you can post that he is doing that but that should be about it on IA. Also if you would have just paid him or worked out a legit deal that would have never happend.

if he would have just put the correct information about the Wii and it's noises and issues i wouldnt have offered the 100 additional dollars.

-Ant.

Vteckidd
03-06-2009, 02:03 PM
if he would have just put the correct information about the Wii and it's noises and issues i wouldnt have offered the 100 additional dollars.

-Ant.
did you ever say that to him "hey the wii isnt what i wanted can we work something else out"

he says he offered to give you a different Wii. did that ever happen.

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 02:06 PM
^No it did not. I actually never have heard him say anything remotely like that. Why would I want another modded Wii if this is all they do?

After 2 weeks of the deal nothing got accomplished. I wasn't going to give him something to have leverage against me and could be taken from me. So the deal went cold, Why four months later bring this up? Make zero sense. Seriously.

-Ant.

1SLWPOS
03-06-2009, 02:07 PM
^it would have been too difficult to wire up the Wii in the back of my truck in the middle of the day when we could barely see the screen.

You're right though, but as you said, "he's a sponser" so I assumed to trust him with good 100% perfect working products.

-Ant. Shit happens it could have worked fine for him and then go out the minute you plug it in for the first time. You take a risk when buying things with no warranty and used. I bought a car that blew up on me driving it home you live and learn. The only way I could see him being at fault is if he omitted it having problems before he sold it to you and didn't let you know and some how told you or you found out but gl getting that information or relying on someone's conscience to do the right thing which in his case he even offered to try and fix it.

1SLWPOS
03-06-2009, 02:10 PM
^No it did not. I actually never have heard him say anything remotely like that. Why would I want another modded Wii if this is all they do?

After 2 weeks of the deal nothing got accomplished. I wasn't going to give him something to have leverage against me and could be taken from me. So the deal went cold, Why four months later bring this up? Make zero sense. Seriously.

-Ant. B/C you still owe him $50. Should he be like a company and send you bills ever month and call you a few times a week pretending to be a collections agency?

tippatone
03-06-2009, 02:13 PM
mike is right when he says buyer beware, but a seller should notify buyer of any thing that might be an issue with the product, like it being modified, then the buyer would know what might happen in the future.

JITB
03-06-2009, 02:28 PM
*tisk *tisk

Maniacc
03-06-2009, 02:34 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/28sv7tv.gif

This thread is fuckin' bangin'!

BIG WORM
03-06-2009, 03:19 PM
Really? That's a lie, here is the pm you sent saying everything works great!

See attached photo.
http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc324/forsale84/uuuu.jpg

Another lie, you have yet to call me and work this out like a man. You never responded to any communication attempted on my behalf until "I called you out on IA" Then, the only thing you did say, was that you would ban me if I continued. It was then I offed a truce, I told you if the wii did have problems, please come to my house and exchange it for the perfectly working one connected in my living room which you are welcome to test before you trade. Did you respond? NO!

Truth is, the wii works great. That's why you don't respond, you just use "the wii makes noises" excuse to defend your reputation as a mod on IA.

As I said in the post the details of the deal became irrelevant when you failed to negotiate, and you shook my hand, signaling that it was a good deal on both parts.

Really? It's not hard to sell a modded wii with 2 remotes, 2 nunchucks, and over 50 games, unless you're advertising that it makes noises, when it doesn't, only in attempt to defend you from having to pull 50 bucks out of your pocket, and keep your word as a man.

You started this and you know it, while I admit that I had no problem at all making fake post with your number in them, I was not the first one to do so.

Nevertheless, craigslist, nor verizon text messages, do not pertain to IA in any way, so why did I get banned??

On a side note, I've been banned before, and the fake craigslist thing is something I believe the mods get together and do. e.g. Mod post a thread in the mods forums, "I just banned this douche bag, humiliate him on craigslist."

Wow! now again, IS THIS HOW IA LIKES TO BE REPRESENTED??

I fought the Law and the...Law won. Last edited by AnthonyF : Today at 03:50 PM.

What the shit happened to my post??

Note** to all, AnthonyF Edited my post, and deleted others in order to defend himself

...again he is using MOD Privileges in order to benefit himself

Refer to the very bottom of my second post, on page 4. for details.

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 03:26 PM
I am actually trying to solve this little manner unlike yourself. I sent to a PM on settling this "problem". I cleaned up the threads of nonsense that went beyond the problems of the deal.

-Ant.

X-Runner
03-06-2009, 03:28 PM
So using your power to delete posts/facts about you and your end of the deal is "trying to solve this little matter" in your opinion?

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 03:30 PM
^No, I'm cleaning up the thread that strays away from the problem at hand. Not all the other nonsense that doesn't need to be on here fueling even more arguements from other people.

-Ant.

Vteckidd
03-06-2009, 03:33 PM
DO NOT DELETE ANY POSTS IN HERE

COME ON ANTHONY USE YOUR HEAD

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 03:38 PM
Trying to keep it between me and him IS using my head. No need for everyone else who knows nothing and it doesn't concern them to put in their 2 cents, ESPECIALLY since I PM'd BIGWORM and he has YET to get back to me but would rather to continue this thread for no apparent reason.

-Ant.

X-Runner
03-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Want to neg. rep me again like a little bitch? Cry baby.

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 03:46 PM
lolol I thought it was funny, but accidents happen. Oh well. :)

-Ant.

X-Runner
03-06-2009, 03:48 PM
lolol I thought it was funny, but accidents happen. Oh well. :)

-Ant.

Glad you think so. You seem to think your a badass or something honestly. :lmfao:

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 03:49 PM
^hey accidents happen and no, I don't. :goodjob:

Didn't I try to cut you a fat ass deal on some items and was going to even lower it down for you? That's right I did. Damn, sucks I'm such an asshole, huh?

-Ant.

BIG WORM
03-06-2009, 04:15 PM
I fought the Law and the...Law won. Last edited by AnthonyF : Today at 03:50 PM.

What the shit happened to my post??

Note** to all, AnthonyF Edited my post, and deleted others in order to defend himself

...again he is using MOD Privileges in order to benefit himself

Refer to the very bottom of my second post, on page 4. for details.

Anthony strikes again with the strong arm of the MOD.

SAME POST EDITED AGAIN BY ANTHONYF.

Last edited by AnthonyF : Today at 04:27 PM.

BIG WORM
03-06-2009, 04:17 PM
Anthony,
How is it possible for me to state a legitimate case,
if you go behind me and edit my post in order to benefit yourself?

Why should I even bother posting?

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 04:17 PM
You can reply to this thread and continue to drag this on, but you can't reply to my PM and settle this? Doesn't make sense. That's what you want, to settle correct? Or just drag this out for no reason?

-Ant.

ash7
03-06-2009, 04:18 PM
insane...

the abuse of MOD powers here being displayed in this thread is rediculous.

-jonathan

silversol
03-06-2009, 04:34 PM
insane...

-jonathan
x2 just get this settled. he offered to fix the wii even when you still owed him money! what more could you want!

cactusEG
03-06-2009, 05:12 PM
Wow that is fucked up as hell. Just when u thought u could trust a mod :no:

DynamicSound
03-06-2009, 05:15 PM
Shit happens it could have worked fine for him and then go out the minute you plug it in for the first time. You take a risk when buying things with no warranty and used. I bought a car that blew up on me driving it home you live and learn. The only way I could see him being at fault is if he omitted it having problems before he sold it to you and didn't let you know and some how told you or you found out but gl getting that information or relying on someone's conscience to do the right thing which in his case he even offered to try and fix it.

This is very true. I had a guy buy a DVD/Navigation in-dash unit about 2 months ago from CL.com. The guy showed him it work by touching the wires to the battery. I attempted to install it and the software was fried. I even went so far to call a tech at the manufacturer and he told me based on what it is doing, the software is fried.

green91
03-06-2009, 06:32 PM
Wow, its pretty lame to abuse powers to not even ALLOW people to state their side. Id definitely steer clear of doing business with AnthonyF .. its his way or NO way and he will change posts in his favor even when he's apparently wrong.. and these are the people that boast at meets about "running IA" ? No thanks man, pretty lame shit dude.

Tech5
03-06-2009, 06:34 PM
2 grown adults? I see one. Me.

He put my phone number all over CL. What GROWN ADULT does that? :thinking:

BG is a child. He threatens me over texts, wont back it up, puts my number all over CL, never talks anything out, just screams and yells about 50 lousy dollars.

So who do you think got the worst end of this?

-Ant.

now with your story I say you did...

bigdare23
03-06-2009, 06:38 PM
insane...

-jonathan

Wow, its pretty lame to abuse powers to not even ALLOW people to state their side. Id definitely steer clear of doing business with AnthonyF .. its his way or NO way and he will change posts in his favor even when he's apparently wrong.. and these are the people that boast at meets about "running IA" ? No thanks man, pretty lame shit dude.

QFT

green91
03-06-2009, 06:49 PM
QFT

Glad we can agree more often now :crazy:

AnthonyF
03-06-2009, 06:51 PM
I did not change any threads making it to seem as if I am correct or wrong. I simply deleted the parts from Big Worm and I about the fighting and threatening to get back with sour deal.

Now, I PM'd Big Worm about 4-5 hours ago about solving this issue.

Why doesn't he want to solve it? It makes no sense. He is fabricating much of this story to his liking and manipulating fellow IAers. You want to band with him, fine. But see both sides.

Anyways, I've tried to squash this with him and he has refused to contact me back. Who is trying to be the bigger person? Exactly.

-Ant.

Scotsman
03-06-2009, 06:54 PM
this thread is done , both parties said what needed to be said and now they need to keep it in pm's

Vteckidd
03-06-2009, 09:28 PM
im going to leave it open, but i will be watching this EXTREMELY CLOSELY

punkr6
03-06-2009, 09:39 PM
im going to leave it open, but i will be watching this EXTREMELY CLOSELY

Hell Yea !

Scotsman
03-06-2009, 10:11 PM
im going to leave it open, but i will be watching this EXTREMELY CLOSELYten four

Vteckidd
03-06-2009, 10:12 PM
lets let them work this out and keep the sideline cheering to a minimum

punkr6
03-06-2009, 10:16 PM
insane...

-jonathan

Sad thing is, its nothing new on this site... :no:

Vteckidd
03-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Anthony is trying to do what he thinks is right. But thats why there is a hierarchy of MODS>SUPERMODS>ADMINS to keep things in check.

His mod powers have been removed temporarily until this situation has been cleared up just so there is no favortism.

He only deleted posts from people that were cheerleading, not stuff relevant to this discussion, and we have told other mods to stay clear of this thread. Only admins can moderate in here now.

I hope they both reach an agreement and can report back that this matter is settled

87 Turbo II
03-06-2009, 11:32 PM
I am not 100% sure what's true and what isn't true in this thread in regards to the actual item trade, but from what I gather, Vteckidd's logic makes the most sense to me. Not saying it's right, or conclusive, but it's what I'm leaning towards.

I guess my only advice is to not buy modified hardware with illegal burned games, nor to sell them. The deals would be better off in the future if everyone would just be satisfied with the original equipment from the manufacturer.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-06-2009, 11:44 PM
1. Yes I knew it was modded but I didnt think it would affect the performance.It affected your Mustang.

quickdodge®
03-06-2009, 11:53 PM
Sad thing is, its nothing new on this site... :no:

Shut up, idiot. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
03-06-2009, 11:54 PM
His mod powers have been removed temporarily

Is this because of his banning the other dude. If so, kudos. He was not a bad mod, but to throw his weight around like that was very uncalled for. And to turn around and ban the dude. Later, QD.

MongolPup
03-07-2009, 12:23 AM
You are bemoaning the fact that he is a mod, saying that he gets special treatment, but you keep mentioning that you are a site sponsor?

That said, I hope everything gets sorted out. Neither of you deserve that craigslist bullshit. I've seen some pretty sticky situations on IA get sorted out, let's see to it that this is another resolved issue.

Looks like now two people get to rock MODKILLER as their underavatar quote lol

wannab20hatch
03-07-2009, 03:53 AM
i say let this die.

to the op its been 4 months and its 50 bucks. a buddy toldme last 4th of july hed hit me back for gas money on the lake and i never saw it. its in the past. let it go.

To Ant it sucks that things went down the way they did but next time be sure to check things out better.

In the end its 50 bucks. want everyone on IA to paypal a dollar to you to buy a new WII? I will if need be. I enjoy this site and i hate anyone being unhappy after a tranaction.

Just my $.02

AnthonyF
03-07-2009, 06:41 AM
^I PM'd with an offer yesterday...no response. I have made an attempt to squash this but he doesn't want it squashed. Even after the fact he has fabricated many of his facts to put him on the good side.

I'm not saying i'm 100% right but I want things fair and the story should be 100% accurate.

Him saying he texted me "cheap skate" is a lie. I have it on my phone still. Plus the rest of the convo threatening me while I said no said threats. I have an iphone and I can't delete certain parts of the text, so I cannot manipulate what he said.

There are 2 blatant lies, why continue to believe the rest of his story? It makes zero sense.

All in all, a PM has been dispatched to him and instead of solving it he has ignored the situation, which doesn't make any sense.

-Ant.

quickdodge®
03-07-2009, 07:58 AM
i say let this die.

to the op its been 4 months and its 50 bucks.

That's not your call, though. $50 might not be much to you, but it is to a lot of people. It's not up to any of us to determine how much is "just $$$" to another person.

^I PM'd with an offer yesterday...no response. I have made an attempt to squash this

Maybe he hasn't had a chance to respond. After all, it was just yesterday. See if he posts more on the site without responding. Send him a reminder PM if he does this and then talk about giving him the chance and he not responding to it. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
03-07-2009, 08:01 AM
^ i PM'd him 20 minutes before he made another post in this thread. He has had time.

-Ant.

quickdodge®
03-07-2009, 08:07 AM
^ i PM'd him 20 minutes before he made another post in this thread. He has had time.

-Ant.

There you go, then. I don't know what to say, then. Later, QD.

wannab20hatch
03-07-2009, 08:42 AM
That's not your call, though. $50 might not be much to you, but it is to a lot of people. It's not up to any of us to determine how much is "just $$$" to another person.

Im unemployed so $50 right now would be gravy. lol :)

X-Runner
03-07-2009, 09:24 AM
Im unemployed so $50 right now would be gravy. lol :)

You want a good job? PM me. Its in Norcross, not sure how far that is for you.

wannab20hatch
03-07-2009, 09:38 AM
You got pm.

BIG WORM
03-07-2009, 11:10 AM
^I PM'd with an offer yesterday...no response. I have made an attempt to squash this but he doesn't want it squashed. Even after the fact he has fabricated many of his facts to put him on the good side.

I'm not saying i'm 100% right but I want things fair and the story should be 100% accurate.

Him saying he texted me "cheap skate" is a lie. I have it on my phone still. Plus the rest of the convo threatening me while I said no said threats. I have an iphone and I can't delete certain parts of the text, so I cannot manipulate what he said.

There are 2 blatant lies, why continue to believe the rest of his story? It makes zero sense.

All in all, a PM has been dispatched to him and instead of solving it he has ignored the situation, which doesn't make any sense.

-Ant.

What did the text say Anthony? Cheap Ass, Cheap Skate? They're all the same, I've sent many. I admitted to that.

As for my second so called lie...After I was banned for texting AnthonyF asking for money owed. He sent numerous text saying "Laugh now, Pussy, faggot..etc"

If I recall correctly I responded with exactly this:

"If you ever talk to me like that in person, I will knock your buck teeth down your fucking throat."

^^word for word.

Again you did pm an offer. Right after you deleted half of my 2nd post. Remember I only have 2 post in here versus your 50, and you edited the entire second half out of one of them. Sure me making fun of your remote controlled cars, and your daily blog were uncalled for, but I posted that in response to "my official Internet call out post" you made, which I believe was needed information, that way everyone can see what a foolish child you are when it comes to conducting business.

You also edited out my "Truce offer" and the other part about how you hurt the positive image of IA with your lies and fairy tales.

I have enough evidence to prove 99% of all of your statement wrong.
But there is no point in me posting all of it if your just going to edit it to be your way.

So what really happened, You deleted half of my 2 post, took out my "Truce offer" (aka. Made his side of the story look better)then pm'd me offering me $29.

I was going to respond till I saw you edited my post.

Vteckidd
03-07-2009, 11:15 AM
so you wont accept his offer of $29? if not ill consider this over with, his reputation is damaged enough, and i will expect you not to bring this up anymore

BeastRodeo
03-07-2009, 11:25 AM
Take the $29 and get it over with man. I sure wouldnt want my selling/buying rep to be fucked for $29 or $50. Its REALLY not worth it.

I hope yall come to a agreement. You're lucky he offered $29 and didnt say $0. Just my .2

umairejaz
03-07-2009, 11:26 AM
I think it has moved on from "just" the $50, to the principle of a MOD backing out on his word. I believe if the OP was not aware of the problems then he is fully entitled to what he is due. Anthony should have resolved this a long time ago. The deal was completed when the hands were shaken. No other conditions can be put on a deal that has already been set.

umairejaz
03-07-2009, 11:30 AM
Quit being a cheap ass and ante up what you promised. Simple and to the point.

BIG WORM
03-07-2009, 11:35 AM
so you wont accept his offer of $29? if not ill consider this over with, his reputation is damaged enough, and i will expect you not to bring this up anymore

It was never about the money. I had already taken that loss months ago. What agitated me though was, I lost $50 and Anthony didn't lose a thing. The only reason I didn't make this thread months ago, was because he told me he would ban me if I did.

So yes, I will accept either the $29 or....like my "Truce offer" stated before he deleted it;

I AnthonyF gave my word as a man, confirmed with a hand shake, with my IA site MOD reputation on the line, that I would pay Big Worm back money owed. I failed to uphold my end of the deal, therefore making me a liar. I abused my MOD privileges when I banned Big Worm for text messages that did not pertain to IA, and when I edited his post. I apologize for my childish behavior, and I will hold no grudges.

All he has to do is copy and paste and its over....
Or he can send the money if that is to difficult for him.

hondachik
03-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Exactly why I fuck with EBAY :D

AnthonyF
03-07-2009, 11:43 AM
ANOTHER BOLD FACE LIE FROM BIG WORM!!

He claims to have recieved that from me?

No. I took a pic of my convo on my phone but it is blurry as hell.

Him:talk to me like that in person and i'll knock your buck teeth down your fucking throat. Jew bitch.

Me. lolol Big talk worm, LOL your such a pussy

Him: You will see grease monkey

me: that was harsh. You know where I work. Stop by cutie. :)

^THAT IS THE CONVO! I am up here in braselton and willing to meet ANYONE to prove that is how the convo is stated. I have an iphone so the conversation can NOT be manipulated.

So for all you people that believe him have been fooled and lied to also by him.

Your truce offer was bullshit. It was you running your mouth like a child over the internet. You have threatened to hit me over texts, why not say it to my face? I don't get it. You talk A LOT of shit over the air ways and when I man up and say lets me up, or PM you with an offer to settle this, you CONTINUE to run your mouth.

-Ant.

umairejaz
03-07-2009, 11:43 AM
OP sounds very reasonable. To save what little rep Anthony has left, I believe an appology is owed and a full payment of what was promised. That is simply MY oppinion.

The two parties do sound like children.

AnthonyF
03-07-2009, 11:46 AM
^what rep I have? lol fuck off cheerleader. Read both sides before putting your worthless .02¢ in.

-Ant.

hondachik
03-07-2009, 11:49 AM
Lol @ Jew bitch.

Thought he was Italian.

Its amazing months later this shit is still going on from 2008. Its 09 dammit. I would have hunted his ass down before 09 hit and either beat his ass or got my monies. Either way good luck to the both of u. But either way its a risk when you buy used shit & leave without testing it out. So u both got screwed & should just learn from it and drop it.

BIG WORM
03-07-2009, 11:50 AM
ANOTHER BOLD FACE LIE FROM BIG WORM!!

He claims to have recieved that from me?

No. I took a pic of my convo on my phone but it is blurry as hell.

Him:talk to me like that in person and i'll knock your buck teeth down your fucking throat. Jew bitch.

Me. lolol Big talk worm, LOL your such a pussy

Him: You will see grease monkey

me: that was harsh. You know where I work. Stop by cutie. :)

^THAT IS THE CONVO! I am up here in braselton and willing to meet ANYONE to prove that is how the convo is stated. I have an iphone so the conversation can NOT be manipulated.

So for all you people that believe him have been fooled and lied to also by him.

Your truce offer was bullshit. It was you running your mouth like a child over the internet. You have threatened to hit me over texts, why not say it to my face? I don't get it. You talk A LOT of shit over the air ways and when I man up and say lets me up, or PM you with an offer to settle this, you CONTINUE to run your mouth.

-Ant.

Yes that conversation sounds pretty accurate, but I didn't just send a text saying I was going to knock your teeth out. You taunted me with numerous phrases and name calling pushing me to that point.

And after all wern't all of those text sent AFTER you banned me for asking you to pay up??

AnthonyF
03-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Lol @ Jew bitch.

Thought he was Italian.

Its amazing months later this shit is still going on from 2008. Its 09 dammit. I would have hunted his ass down before 09 hit and either beat his ass or got my monies. Either way good luck to the both of u. But either way its a risk when you buy used shit & leave without testing it out. So u both got screwed & should just learn from it and drop it.
Eh, Italians can be Jews too, but I'm not. Many jew friends though.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
03-07-2009, 11:54 AM
Yes that conversation sounds pretty accurate, but I didn't just send a text saying I was going to knock your teeth out. You taunted me with numerous phrases and name calling pushing me to that point.

And after all wern't all of those text sent AFTER you banned me for asking you to pay up??Oh really? Thats why I traced the number back to YOUR NAME? :lmfao:

No, they werent. You were banned once I found out you put my number all over CL which was the following day. You never ASKED to pay up. You started with the text threats and then the CL. Nowhere inbetween with any sort of negotiation.

But I am glad you can admit you lied to IA about who said what.

-Ant.

Vteckidd
03-07-2009, 11:56 AM
sigh

Ok point has been made. Anthony and worm are done.

Anthony your rep will prob suffer some damage from this but I hope you learn from it in your future business dealings.

Worm I think you accomplished what you needed too. In the future don't take anyones word and prob smart to test electronics out at point of sale.

I don't want to hear about this again

Tech5
03-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Ok bottom line what will make you dayum happy Big Worm! if you don't want to take his offer that seems very fair what WILL make you happy!!

A reach around?