PDA

View Full Version : so im headed to panama city for the first time..

04sleepa
03-05-2009, 11:55 AM
we leave this saturday morning. what is the deal down there?? where should we go?? haha im trying to have college party movie type fun (lol) sooo any input would be cooool. thanks!

81911SC
03-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Wrong place to go then homie. Filled with families. Otherwise check out the tiki bar and whatever is across from La vela, I can't remember the name. La Vela is overrated though. It's cool but meh at the same time.

04sleepa
03-05-2009, 12:17 PM
really??? daaamn. i was told it gets crazy down there ha.

SidewayzS14
03-05-2009, 12:44 PM
Panama City has gone to shit over the years due to underage drinking you can only by a case of beer a day. Le Vela is ok thats where everybody seems to go during the day there's allways alot of people on the beach by Le Vela too. They have bikini contests in the back pool aswell.

blackboi50
03-05-2009, 12:53 PM
you will have fun!!! ITS SPRING BREAK YALL!!!......u will see titties!!!!....1

RedEj8
03-05-2009, 01:21 PM
Go to the area around La Vela. Right next to it is the Spinnaker which is alright. Across the street is Hammerhead Freds, Mellow Mushroom and other places I can't think of right now.

I worked down there a few times last spring break and summer at a bar in the Summit Condos complex. The Summit is right next to spinnaker. Shit is fucking crazy during spring break. Just make sure you go around La Vela on the beach during the day too. There's vendors giving away free shit everywhere + MTV is there +sluts +guitar hero in the xbox tent..+hot sluts.

Just don't do anything stupid. You really don't want to go to the Bay County jail or get alcohol poisoning.

Oh and if I were you, I wouldn't get in the hot tubs with the 900 other people at any condo/hotel. They sit in it all day and drink beer and most rarely get out to go piss...or vomit for that matter.

civic95
03-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Here's my checklist from back in the day:

1. Alcohol
2. Condoms
3. Camera
4. 1 case of 5 hr energy drinks (didn't have them back them, but a neccessary addition)

Evil Goat
03-05-2009, 03:19 PM
pcb is a joke...we sold our timeshare condo there last year, havent been since 06....pretty lame tastic retirement home kinda area now

we used to go for 9 days every july....now were looking elsewhere, la vela is lame, unless they have a decent band, most of the strip clubs are skank filled, and the last time we went to coyote ugly i got to see some 50 yr old snatch before they asked her to get off the bar....so needless to say i had to leave at that point

im sure its much better during spring break, but i wont go back there for a long time, if ever

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-05-2009, 03:27 PM
All of ya'll saying PCB is no fun are full of shit. It aint the place thats the problem, ITS YOU. You just don't know how to live up down there. I've been there for the past 4-5 Spring Breaks and every one of them have been awesome. Get a hotel, get liquor, tell the bitches you throwing a party, and the rest is all good. Go down by La Vela during the day because that's where MTV is. They're always giving shit out for free and theres cool ass people there just chillin and havin a good time. And also going there while College Spring Break makes it better then H.S. All the cops are out during the H.S and its easier to get in trouble because of the underaged kids. During the College SB, it's all pretty much chill. I'll be going down there this year too and plan on enjoying my SB.

FasTech
03-05-2009, 03:43 PM
Fuck Panama City. Go to Tybee Island for Spring Break and you'll have all the crazy fun you want. Its been about 2 years since I last went, but you could walk the strip and see random ass hotel parties and I also seen a rooftop party. Looked like some VIP shit though. Doubt you could have got in, I didn't try. Then some guy started smoking a blunt right under our hotel deck. Pretty crazy time.

Also, Daytona Beach is pretty damn fun. Just filled with Police. So, if you're underage.. Have to be careful with drinking and everything. That and their are abunch of older people down their, or was when I went. Went to Mrytle Beach awhile back and it was a waste of my time and money. No fun at all.

Panama City was alright, just wasn't what people told me it was.

Hope you have fun on your trip though

allmotoronly
03-05-2009, 03:59 PM
I thought panama city was awesome when I was a teenager. Now is just gay. Too many cops, too many drunk teenagers and college kids, too many disease carrying slutty girls, not enough stuff to do to keep people out of trouble. If I go to FL I go somewhere remote and small that has deep sea fishing boats for charter. I stay away from overpriced and overrated places like pcb.

Slomaro Z28
03-05-2009, 04:24 PM
Watch out for 15 yr old girls :goodjob: (No I'm not speaking from exp.)

blackboi50
03-05-2009, 04:27 PM
All of ya'll saying PCB is no fun are full of shit. It aint the place thats the problem, ITS YOU. You just don't know how to live up down there. I've been there for the past 4-5 Spring Breaks and every one of them have been awesome. Get a hotel, get liquor, tell the bitches you throwing a party, and the rest is all good. Go down by La Vela during the day because that's where MTV is. They're always giving shit out for free and theres cool ass people there just chillin and havin a good time. And also going there while College Spring Break makes it better then H.S. All the cops are out during the H.S and its easier to get in trouble because of the underaged kids. During the College SB, it's all pretty much chill. I'll be going down there this year too and plan on enjoying my SB.

troof!!!!!!.....1

AnthonyF
03-05-2009, 04:45 PM
PC has changed. I've never been and never will. But I have driven through in their off season, they are "cleaning it up"

-Ant.

RedEj8
03-05-2009, 06:45 PM
I've never seen anything wrong with too many drunk teenage girls.:boobies:

Spring Break is definitely the best time to go. Shit is nuts. There will be tables all over the beach with people playing beer pong and no one will be in the water cause it's too cold.

You might even get to see some drunk person fall off their 15th floor balcony and splat..I would recommend not watching that.....

Kourt
03-05-2009, 09:20 PM
I'm also leaving this Saturday to go down there. I hope it's all its cracked up to be... If not though we got the alcohol to make the best of it :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
03-05-2009, 09:24 PM
I have NEVER been to PCB. And with any luck, I NEVER will. Later, QD.

x Resilience
03-05-2009, 09:30 PM
PC has changed. I've never been and never will. But I have driven through in their off season, they are "cleaning it up"

-Ant.

Then how the fuck do you know its changed if you never been there

IndianStig
03-05-2009, 11:34 PM
Then how the fuck do you know its changed if you never been

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

04sleepa
03-06-2009, 03:36 AM
ok so it may or may not be cool lol. were staying right on the beach so im not sure that we can go wrong ha and if things do..we drink until things become fun haha. preciate it people.

NewGen33
03-06-2009, 03:41 AM
Only real way to tell is to go and find out for yourself. Hope you have fun regardless and bring some ibuprofen. :goodjob:

SicStang03
03-06-2009, 04:16 AM
pass on the strip clubs... I had to hold my breath cuz the bitches smelled like boo-oo-oo

Blitanicle99
03-06-2009, 10:51 AM
in a nut shell

drunk ass hoes
cheap beer
hang overs
ridiculous parties
more drunk ass hoes
waking up 2 days later at someone elses place you never met.... PRICELESS :D

04sleepa
03-06-2009, 10:32 PM
lmao..well im out in the morning. ill let you guys know how it went.

eraser4g63
03-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Fuck Florida for spring break, I am going to Vegas.

PhatbacK
03-07-2009, 09:40 AM
I hope you are up to date on all your shots

BeastRodeo
03-07-2009, 09:42 AM
Me and a few buddies are planning on going to Panama city for spring break. I went like 3 yrs ago, it wasnt bad. Cheap hotels, drunk hoes, parties etc. :D And its only a 6 hour drive. So we will probably go.

Op, Have fun man.

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-09-2009, 10:21 AM
I recommend chilling on the beach behind hooters.

Check out Pineapple Willies (if its still there) and the little bar next to it is pretty cool too!

At the other end, hit up Shuck-ems and the bars on that end.. It's all pretty fun.