PDA

View Full Version : SOMEONE PLEASE DIAL 911..TELL THEM I DIDNT GET MY NUGGETS

Sammich
03-04-2009, 11:48 AM
http://www.wpbf.com/cnn-news/18843229/detail.htmlTHIS STORY IS BETTER THAN AWESOME:lmfao:

FORT PIERCE, Fla. -- A Fort Pierce woman called 911 three times to report an emergency after McDonald's had run out of McNuggets, according to a police report obtained Tuesday.

Latreasa Goodman, 27, was issued a written notice to appear in court for misusing the 911 emergency communications system.

According to the report, Goodman called 911 three times Saturday to report that a McDonald's employee wasn't giving her a refund for the chicken nuggets she wanted.

When police arrived, Goodman said she purchased a 10-piece chicken McNuggets meal, received her change and then was told McDonald's had run out of McNuggets. Goodman said she tried to get a refund, but the cashier told her it was against store policy and that all sales are final.

"The manager just took my money and won't give me my money back, trying to make me get something off the menu that I don't want," Goodman said in one of the 911 calls. "I ordered chicken nuggets. They don't have chicken nuggets, and so I told her, 'Just give me my money back,' and she tells me I have to pick something else off the menu. She is not going to give me my money back, and she don't have the right to take my money."

According to the report, after police told Goodman the incident was not an emergency, Goodman replied, "This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one. This is an emergency."

Goodman told WPBF News 25 that she didn't "have a right to jump across the counter and snatch" the money, so she chose to handle it another way.

Customers at the McDonald's where the incident occurred had mixed feelings about the McNugget meltdown.

Daniel Slaton said he typically orders McNuggets when he goes to McDonald's, saying simply, "I just like them better than anywhere else."

But Sallee Bair had a different perspective.

"That's a little overboard," Bair said. "That's way too much, way extreme for chicken nuggets. They're not that great."

Goodman said it wasn't so much about the nuggets as it was the money.

"When you feel that you've been mistreated or misused or robbed out of your money, you have the right to call 911," Goodman said. "That's the purpose of 911, so I thought."

Carlos Solorzano, operations manager for all McDonald's restaurants in Florida, issued a statement Tuesday apologizing for the incident.

"Satisfying each and every customer that visits our restaurants is very important to us," Solorzano said. "Regarding this isolated incident, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. In the event that we are unable to fill an order, a customer should be offered the choice of a full refund or alternative menu items. We regret that in this instance, that wasn't the case.

"We want to correct our mistake. We will be sending the customer her refund, along with an invitation to return for her original order, on us. We never want to disappoint a McNuggets fan or any McDonald's customer. Customer satisfaction is our top priority."

Goodman said she'll continue to go to McDonald's, but she also said she'd order with a little more caution next time.

"I'm not going and just giving up my money like that, no, but I'm going to ask them would they please check and see if they have what I want on the menu, and if they tell me yes, then I will order," she said.

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/mcnuggets__oPt.jpg

TheGodfather
03-04-2009, 11:50 AM
NUGGETS IS SERIUOS BIZNAZ.

Sammich
03-04-2009, 11:51 AM
But Sallee Bair had a different perspective.

"That's a little overboard," Bair said. "That's way too much, way extreme for chicken nuggets. They're not that great."

LIRL

TheGodfather
03-04-2009, 11:52 AM
I love the chicken nuggets.

And their stupid commercials work, because they always made me want them.

I love Big Macs best at McD's, but I haven't had that place in a mad long time.

Sammich
03-04-2009, 11:53 AM
SONIC'S THE WORKS BURGER W/ ONION RINGS AND HONEY MUSTARD IS PRETTY MUCH ORGASMIC

Sammich
03-04-2009, 11:54 AM
SONIC'S THE WORKS BURGER W/ ONION RINGS AND HONEY MUSTARD IS PRETTY MUCH ORGASMIC

Sammich
03-04-2009, 11:54 AM

PURP
03-04-2009, 11:55 AM
wow... LMAO... that's a crazy bitch... She's prolly a freak in the sheets also... I'd hit it.. Fight for them nuggets. bitch..DO WORK!!!

Sammich
TRIPLE POST FTMFW

FlipKing
For nuggets? Nahh, Bitches better NOT FUCK with my Big Mac though

dabuilding
03-04-2009, 11:56 AM
uh oh sammich is back welcome back man :goodjob:

Sammich
03-04-2009, 11:56 AM
^LOL DONT TAKE THIS OFF TOPIC OF VTEC MIGHT CHANGE UR NAME

TheGodfather
03-04-2009, 11:57 AM
wow... LMAO... that's a crazy bitch... She's prolly a freak in the sheets also... I'd hit it.. Fight for them nuggets. bitch..DO WORK!!!

She's ugly as hell. Looks like a crack head.

Sidenote: the chick in your sig is not ugly at all. And I'm not even a big tat fan, but something about her is smoking.

Sammich
03-04-2009, 11:58 AM
She's ugly as hell. Looks like a crack head.

Sidenote: the chick in your sig is not ugly at all. And I'm not even a big tat fan, but something about her is smoking.

ITS HAYDEN ALL PHOTOSHOPPED W/ TATS...

HAYDEN NEEDS TATS AND A LIP RING:ninja:

PURP
03-04-2009, 12:01 PM
ITS HAYDEN ALL PHOTOSHOPPED W/ TATS...

HAYDEN NEEDS TATS AND A LIP RING:ninja:

QFMFT...

apex2305
03-04-2009, 12:02 PM
911 over Mc'donalds.................... i dont think so, now if i went to chic fil a and they did that to me, id have to beat a bitch, dont fuck with my chic fil a nuggets, that shit is worse than grabbin my womans ass.

Sammich
03-04-2009, 12:02 PM
911 over Mc'donalds.................... i dont think so, now if i went to chic fil a and they did that to me, id have to beat a bitch, dont fuck with my chic fil a nuggets, that shit is worse than grabbin my womans ass.

*SNEAKS IN ON APEX'S GIRL*

OH HAI THAR

apex2305
03-04-2009, 12:03 PM
lol, you could bribe me easily, give me some nuggets and do what you will.............dont tell her i said that though, just give me the nuggets and run, ill pretend to care later

TheGodfather
03-04-2009, 12:03 PM
QFMFT...

SHIT I THOUGHT SHE LOOKED FAMILIAR.

Still looks fucking hot with that shit. I'd like to stick my ding dong in her poop shoot.

Sammich
03-04-2009, 12:05 PM
lol, you could bribe me easily, give me some nuggets and do what you will.............dont tell her i said that though, just give me the nuggets and run, ill pretend to care later

HAHA

*GOES TO CHIC FIL A*

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-04-2009, 12:06 PM
Redneck Trash.

"I ordered chicken nuggets. They don't have chicken nuggets, and so I told her, 'Just give me my money back,' and she tells me I have to pick something else off the menu. She is not going to give me my money back, and she don't have the right to take my money."

What an IDIOT!:lmfao:

Bus Driver J
Repost....
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221639

apex2305
HAHA

*GOES TO CHIC FIL A*

make sure u get that 20 piece, feelin fat today, anything less ill buy them myself and bang her at the same time ;)

Sammich
03-04-2009, 12:07 PM
Repost....
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221639

GET OUTA MY HEAD CHARLES

HAI TIFF...SHE'S BLACK BTW LOL

Bus Driver J
03-04-2009, 12:10 PM
shut yo face....

Sammich
03-04-2009, 12:11 PM
LOL

TheGodfather
03-04-2009, 12:11 PM
Didn't know black people could be redneck trash...

Black crackhead lady= redneck trash???

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-04-2009, 12:13 PM
Didn't know black people could be redneck trash...

Black crackhead lady= redneck trash???

I was thinking the same thing. You beat me to it. Thanks!

Sammich
03-04-2009, 12:14 PM
TIFF GETTIN THEM PRE-JAIL TIME JITTERS

TheGodfather
03-04-2009, 12:16 PM
I just don't know down in FL and GA if you guys actually have redneck black people?

Up here we don't have that.

Sammich
03-04-2009, 12:17 PM
I just don't know down in FL and GA if you guys actually have redneck black people?

Up here we don't have that.

NAW..TIFF OL BITTIES JUST TRIPPIN

Sammich
03-04-2009, 01:40 PM
lol @ chicken chica

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/mcnuggets__oPt.jpg

gtrmonkey
03-04-2009, 04:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB4pOuY37ZM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmSAgW9f1HQ

EJ25RUN
03-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Why did i know this was a woman before i opened the thread?

Killer
03-04-2009, 04:07 PM
this is awesome!!!

reminds me though... dad went to KFC once up in MI where we used to live... ordered... and was replied to with "sorry, we're out of chicken"............. dad was enraged.. why the hell were they even open if they didn't have any chicken?!?!? lol man it was funny...

Sammich
03-04-2009, 04:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB4pOuY37ZM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmSAgW9f1HQ

BWAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAH:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Why did i know this was a woman before i opened the thread?

CUZ SHE WAS THE LADY THAT CAME TO YOUR MCDONALDS?:ninja:

Sammich
03-04-2009, 04:08 PM
this is awesome!!!

reminds me though... dad went to KFC once up in MI where we used to live... ordered... and was replied to with "sorry, we're out of chicken"............. dad was enraged.. why the hell were they even open if they didn't have any chicken?!?!? lol man it was funny...

LIRL

A PLACE THAT ADVERTISES CHICKEN...THAT DOESNT HAVE NONE...WTH:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Killer
03-04-2009, 04:10 PM
LIRL

A PLACE THAT ADVERTISES CHICKEN...THAT DOESNT HAVE NONE...WTH:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

right??? stop makin them biscuits if you're outta chicken and close up shop!!! aint no one want any muffuggin biscuits and mashed potatoes without some extra crispy!!! or at least some original recipe!!! lol

Sammich
03-04-2009, 04:19 PM
right??? stop makin them biscuits if you're outta chicken and close up shop!!! aint no one want any muffuggin biscuits and mashed potatoes without some extra crispy!!! or at least some original recipe!!! lol

MUHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH TR00F

YO MAN..U GOTA GO SEE ALL OF THOSE CLIPS IN THAT LINK, I BET THAT YOU WILL LIRL:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Killer
03-04-2009, 04:28 PM
i'ma bit busy at work..

Sammich
03-04-2009, 04:30 PM
check it when u get home...killer tip

Sammich

Sammich